cuter than felipe ➢︎ flamingo

By natlikesflamingo

" albert's cute, isn't he? " - an albert / flamingo x reader in which the two meet through a mutual friend at... More

INTRODUCTION
FAQ
β„– 1 || Seniors
β„– 2 || Friend
β„– 3 || Bad Impression
β„– 4 || Flamingo
β„– 5 || Anytime
β„– 6 || Jake
β„– 7 || Something's Up
β„– 8 || Explaining
β„– 9 || Listening
β„– 10 || Maltipoo
β„– 11 || Obvious
β„– 12 || Caught Pink Handed
β„– 13 || Go Figure
β„– 14 || Wrong Idea
β„– 15 || Lost
β„– 16 || Jayden
β„– 17 || Group Chat
β„– 18 || Kirsten?
β„– 19 || Hoodie
Author's Note (Important)
β„– 20 || Dan
β„– 21 || This Isn't Over
β„– 22 || Cameras
β„– 23 || Leah
β„– 24 || Megan
β„– 25 || Secrets
β„– 26 || Here's The Plan
β„– 27 || Brainwashed
β„– 28 || Dirty Lies
β„– 29 || Hot Babe
β„– 30 || New Kid
β„– 31 || Thanos Snap
β„– 32 || Perfect Guy
β„– 33 || Nothing, Ttyl
β„– 34 || Incoming Call
β„– 35 || Comments
β„– 36 || Suspicious
β„– 37 || Flirting
β„– 38 || Lana
β„– 39 || Your New Boyfriend
β„– 40 || Life Isn't Fair
β„– 41 || Where Are You
β„– 42 || Sucks To Suck
A Thank You Gift ❀️
β„– 43 || Too Smart
β„– 44 || French
β„– 45 || Meet Up
β„– 46 || Plan A
β„– 47 || Plan B
β„– 48 || Travel
β„– 49 || Chucky Cheese's
β„– 50 || Backyard Boy
β„– 51 || Christmas Eve
β„– 52 || Christmas (Part 1)
β„– 53 || Christmas (Part 2)
β„– 54 || Christmas (Part 3)
β„– 55 || New Years (Part 1)
β„– 56 || New Years (Part 2)
β„– 57 || Collab
β„– 58 || Feelings
β„– 59 || Stalling
β„– 60 || Something Off
β„– 61 || Schemes
β„– 62 || Making Mistakes
β„– 63 || Pretty Eyes
β„– 64 || Rejection
β„– 65 || Cancelled
β„– 66 || Avoiding
β„– 67 || Show Off
β„– 68 || Not His
β„– 70 || Celebrity
β„– 71 || Cuter Than That
β„– 72 || I Love You
β„– 73 || Cuter Than Felipe (Fin)
OTHER BOOKS
EXTRA CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER 1/2!

β„– 69 || Disgust

1.5K 30 111
By natlikesflamingo

~ at prom ~

Y/N P.O.V

We finally made it to where prom was being held. I was wearing a yellow dress that used to belong to my mom. Though I disliked her, it didn't stop her from being my mom, and I wanted to wear her dress as if she was the one who gave it to me to wear.

Raven was wearing a short, purple dress, that matched her style perfectly.

Kaden was wearing a black tuxedo with a pink tie that flattered him a lot.

We walked in, all of our sights being surrounded by many kids wearing beautiful dresses and tuxedos. I was on the left of Raven, who was holding my hand, making sure I didn't get lost, which I appreciated, and Kaden was on the right of Raven. Something caught Raven's eye in the corner of the room, as she stared for a second in awe. I looked over in that direction, and saw...

The snack bar.

Raven immediately pushed through everyone, still pulling me by my hand. I got some weird looks from some kids, but regardless, we made it to the snack section. "Look, it's food!" Raven smiled like a toddler who had just received a lollipop. "Yeah, it is." I agree, smiling at her ridiculousness. "Wait, where's Kaden?" I asked, but it didn't take long for me to spot his pink tie amongst the crowd. He was talking with someone, who was wearing a black and gold tuxedo.

There was a girl next to him, wearing a blue dress with golden gems on the top.

I squinted my eyes to see who the people were, and when I realized who it was, I felt a big wave of regret and possibly jealousy wash over me.

Albert and Kirsten.

So he went with her.

Great.

I felt tears threatening to come out. Why was I crying? I don't know. I guess I did want something between Albert and I. But now he's back with his ex, so that'll never happen. "Hey, Raven, I'm just gonna... go to the bathroom really quickly." I inform her in a shaky tone, not taking my eyes off of the newly formed couple. "What's wrong?" She asks, walking over to me with a donut in her mouth. Her eyes eventually meet what I was looking at, over the many kids excited for prom, with their dates. "Oh my god." She muttered. "Are you ok?" "I'm fine. I just need a bathroom break." I smiled at her, trying to hide away my cares for Albert.

I rushed to the bathroom, keeping my head down, not wanting Albert to see me, and when I got there I saw someone who literally disgusted me. She was wearing a pink dress with pink and white gems all around the top, and it went well with her light pink hair.

"Oh, look who I found." She smirked, playing with the bracelet on her wrist. "Please, Leah. I don't need this right now." I sigh, trying to push past her, walking to the stalls. "Is it because your little boyfriend went to prom with another girl? Sad." She teased, making sad lips at me, which caused me to turn around, back to looking at her. "Why are you even here? You don't have a date." She asked, smirking. "I could ask the same to you." I reply, crossing my arms across my chest. "I have a date, actually. Guess what he's planning to do this time?" She asked, her petty little smile spiking into my eyes. "You went to prom with Jake?!" I ask, in disbelief. "Heck, yeah I did. And he's gonna tell the whole school that Albert is Flamingo." She sticks her tongue out at me, as if we were in Kindergarten, and made her way out of the bathroom. "You're gonna regret telling me that, idiot." I smirk to myself, planning out mentally how to save Albert.

Albert P.O.V

I was standing with Kirsten's hand intertwined with mine, talking to Kaden, when someone wearing a beautiful yellow dress started walking towards us. "Hey, Kaden." I recognized the voice immediately when I heard it.

Y/N.

"Can I steal Albert?" She asks casually. "What?-" Kirsten tried to ask, but she was cut off by a "Thanks." and Y/N took my hand and I was unwillingly dragged outside. Once we got outside of where the prom was being held, Y/N put her hands on my shoulders as she started panting from running so far outside. "So, I know you hate me right now. But I need to tell you something." She explained, not taking her hands off my shoulders. "Ok, what is it?" I asked, trying to get through this quickly. "Leah, was in the bathroom, and she told me that Jake was gonna tell everyone that you're Flamingo." She explained, fear in her eyes. "Hey, calm down. We'll figure it out." I reassure her, though I didn't know what I was gonna do. "Albert, we don't have much time. Just pretend you like me so we can figure this out, ok?" She said, in a stressed tone that I had never heard from her before.

I didn't dislike her, I thought she disliked me. But I didn't say anything because I'm an idiot. I took her hands off my shoulders and dragged her back inside by one of her hands. 

PROM AUTHORS NOTE :O

so lemme tell you about how cool my friends are

basically me and my friends lowkey ship leah and albert (as a joke)

so we made a ship name

"Leabert"

and we have this group chat

one of my friends found a picture of albert if he had pink hair

ill just show you lol

WE NAMED IT LEABERT TRYING TO BE HOT GDCJCKSSOSOE

ok bye beautiful person <3

(Word count: 1093)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 390 37
18+|| complete / going through editing Albert goes through a rough situation and finally mets someone who he believes he loves! But he's hiding a lot...
51.5K 1.3K 23
Karl Jacobs Γ— Fem!Reader (Complete) === A twenty two year old highschool friend of Karl Jacobs reunites with him through the internet. This highschoo...
10.6K 279 16
"you're not that bad after all, annie" "what the fuck did you say?" "umm! nothing!" y/n moved to a new school that doesn't seem to be fit with her a...
27.3K 408 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...