A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Fear

7.7K 336 239
By CloudyXAutumn

...

It was a Saturday. Midoryia had a shift much later in the night. So he was able to do pretty much anything he wanted during the day. He grabbed a blood bag from his mini fridge and went downstairs, wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

It was an early Saturday morning, the only time he has before the class begins to wake up. He drank the blood bag as he scrolled through his phone on the kitchen counter.

He felt a pair of fearful eyes watching him, he turned his head and found Eri. She was on the verge of tears and looked as if she had seen a ghost.

Midoryia lifted the blood bag away from his mouth and raised his brow, "what's wrong Eri?" He asked. She flinched hearing his voice and ran away, tears streaming down her face in fear.

Midoryia shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink the contents of the bag.
Aizawa sleepily opened the fridge that was to the side of Midoryia. There he noticed Eri peeping from behind a wall. Still scared.

"Eri what's wrong?" Aizawa asked noticing the fear in her eyes. She Pointed at Midoryia and hid her face in her hands.

Aizawa raised his brow and looked at Midoryia. "What did you do?"

"Nothing she's just scared. I don't even know what I did" Midoryia replied, throwing the blood bag in the trash beneath him.
"That's odd. Eri, do you want to tell me why you're scared?" Aizawa asked.

"...h-hes drinking blood... He has scary eyes... They're like..

That man's eyes..." She whimpered. 'that man's she was referring to was Chisaki. Midoryia's eyes looked normal to everyone else, though she saw a great rage burning within them. One that could kill with just looks.

"Eri, Midoryia won't hurt you. Trust me, he's not like Chisaki." Aizawa said reassuring her. "I... Can't" she cried running off again.

"I don't know what's going on" Midoryia sighed. "Has she always acted scared in front of you?" Aizawa asked.
"When we first met, no. But right after that she's always ran away when she saw me" Midoryia replied.

"That IS odd. I'll look into it. You didn't do anything for her to be so scared" Aizawa sighed grabbing a juice bag and walking away. Midoryia nodded his head as he teleported to the sofa and used his phone.

Aizawa found Eri huddled under her blanket and slowly peeping to check who was at her door.
He shut the door behind him and stood across her bed.

"Eri, why are you scared of him?" Aizawa asked again.
"...his eyes... They look so... Scary" Eri replied. "What do you mean? They're the same color as yours" Aizawa asked confused.

"No, it's not the color... I don't know...
It's just scary" she said.
"Look, Midoryia isn't a bad person. He saved you remember that. You shouldn't be scared whenever you see him alright? Good. Now come on" Aizawa concluded.

Eri just nodded her head and followed Aizawa out of her room.

Midoryia had overhead their entire conversation.
"She's scared of my eyes? What about them?" Midoryia thought to himself as he rested on the couch.

Eri came out of her room, holding on tight to Aizawa as she saw Midoryia rested on the couch.

She flinched as Midoryia's gaze landed on hers. Midoryia only shrugged his shoulders and got back to using his phone.

He would've stayed down there longer but..
He got an urgent text from Shigaraki.

At the same time Bakugo came downstairs. Midoryia teleported to his room and read the message.

"Chisaki said the thing helping with his drug production is now gone and at UA. Do you know what it is?" Shigaraki texted.

"Yeah, don't work with the sicko anymore. He makes the drug out of a little girl."

"He does? Hm, I doubt he'd be able to get the girl back considering where she is. I guess we could call off the deal and focus on upgrading our Nomu. How much more money do you need til you reach your goal?"

"10,000,000 yen. I should be able to make it within 3 weeks. Just before the festival."

"Good. We'll focus on that instead"

"Alright, need anything else?"

"Nah"

After that Midoryia went back to using his phone as he usually would.

______________________________________

"I'm calling off our deal" shigaraki said over the phone. "No wait, I'll get what I need back" Chisaki spat.

"Nope, deal's off. If you even try to attack me I'll kill you and your entire gang" shigaraki concluded ending the call.

Chisaki slammed his phone against the wall in anger.
"I'm going to get you back ERI. Just you wait" he thought to himself as he stormed off to his lab.

______________________________________

Time skip-

5:00pm.

Midoryia had to get ready for his shift. He got into his hero outfit and teleported away.
He found sir nighteye talking with Mirio..

About himself.
He hid behind the doorway and listened in.

"Look, I know Midoryia changed but all might says he suspects something with him. I trust all might more than him so I want you to get any information on him. If you find anything suspicious report it immediately" sir nighteye said.

"Sir, I doubt Midoryia is planning anything but if you say so. Anyways, are we still going to investigate the missing cases?" Mirio asked.

"Yes, the Chisaki mission will have to be on hold until he makes a move. For now I want you and Midoryia to investigate all the missing cases, police said it's all 1 person doing this kidnapping due to how the people go missing and the time." Nighteye replied.

Midoryia nervously sweat as he listened in. He didn't know how he'd keep his cover from being blown when he has to investigate his own crimes.

Midoryia shrugged it off and came walking in.
"You're early" sir nighteye commented.

"I had nothing to do at UA, I might as well start my shift already" Midoryia said.

"Okay well today instead of investigating Chisaki I want you and Mirio to investigate all the missing cases. It's starting to get out of hand, over 40 people have gone missing all by the same doer. The other heros are investigating the Chisaki case so don't worry about it. The only evidence we have so far is the time the person goes missing, it's always at around 3-4 am. Then the person goes missing without a trace. Since your shift goes into 3am you guys should be able to get some better evidence.

Remember, if you find anything suspicious report it to me" sir nighteye explained. Midoryia nodded his head.

"Hm, what if it's a group of people doing these kidnappings? I doubt a single person would be able to kidnap over 40 people all alone" Midoryia said, trying to remove any trace of suspicion against him.

"You may be right. Considering these people have gone missing within the span of a couple weeks it isn't far stretched to believe it's multiple people. Anyways, you still have to investigate. So go" sir nighteye concluded.

Midoryia and Mirio both nodded their heads and headed out.

They walked down the streets of Tokyo, where most of the kidnappings seem to be happening.
Midoryia chose Tokyo as the spot for kidnapping people since most people seem to be out late at night there.

"Won't it be suspicious if the kidnapping stopped for 1 day every week due to the fact IM on shift? It'll make me a main suspect... I have to split up, away from Mirio, so I can kidnap someone properly. If I don't I'll be to sus" Midoryia thought to himself.

The sun was already beginning to set, leaving the sky a golden glaze.

"So Midoryia, what do you like to do in your free time?" Mirio asked. Midoryia was broken out of his train of thought and looked up at Mirio.

"Nothing really, I don't have friends at school so it's not like I can do much. I'm pretty much on my phone most of the time" he replied.
"What do you do on your phone" Mirio asked.

"Just look at random posts, why?" Midoryia replied. "I'm just wondering, you seem like an interesting guy. How's Eri doing?" He asked.

"She's fine, though she's scared of me. Something about my eyes." Midoryia replied.

"She's scared of you? Odd"
"I think it's cause I drank blood in front of her"
"Drank blood??"

"I'm.a.vampire. how does no one notice?? I have fangs, red cat eyes, and I have multiple abilities." Midoryia sighed.

"What does that have to do with drinking blood?!"
"It's my diet, I can't eat human food"
"Oh, sorry if I seemed rude"

"It's fine. Anyways, I say we split up. We'll be able to cover more ground and search at a faster rate" Midoryia suggested, pausing his walk.

Mirio put his hand to his chin and looked up at the sky, pondering if he should agree.

"Eh why not. Remember to report anything you find" Mirio said.

Midoryia nodded his head and teleported away.
"No wonder all might suspects him. He drinks blood. Though, that isn't enough of a reason to sus him of anything. We'll see how tonight goes, I doubt he's the one behind all these kidnappings like all might had suggested. If someone doesn't go missing today,next week, and the week after then we can properly accuse him and take him to the station. Tsukauchi will be able to ask him questions and we'll find out if he's guilty" Mirio thought to himself.

Midoryia reappeared in a different street. He began his walk.

"He shouldn't be able to suspect me of anything with what I told him. Though I have to kidnap someone. I'm in my hero outta though and I can't kidnap someone when it's barley sunset. I'll have to follow my pattern. But I won't be able to kill them and then take them, it takes time and Mirio might come in. I'll have to teleport them to the secret base. It's too big of a labyrinth for them to escape not to mention all the doors are locked. Then when the shift is over I'll return to UA, pretend to be asleep, and kill them at 4:30am. I can sell their parts tomorrow night" Midoryia thought to himself.

He was putting a lot of thought into it, he didn't want to be caught after all.

He decided that when the time comes he'll transform into a dark smoke and hid in an alleyway, when a person comes walking through he'll teleport them away and then fly out.

Time skip-.

12:00am.

Mirio continued to go through his shift. He was now looking for Midoryia, he didn't see him for the past 7 hours and was concerned. Midoryia knew he was probably feeling such so he teleported to him, startling Mirio in the process.

"Did you find anything?" He asked. Midoryia had already did what he needed to do with the kidnapping. That person he kidnapped was helplessly in the labyrinth of the base.

"No, not yet" Midoryia replied.
20 minutes go by as they walk together and Mirio's phone goes off.

He lifts it up and reads the message from sir nighteye.

"Another person has gone missing, did you see anything??" He texted.
"No"
"Dang it"

"Someone's been kidnapped" Mirio said, letting out an exhausted sigh. "Really?? Where" Midoryia asked.

"Far from here since we haven't seen it. Which reminds me, how are you able to see. You're not wearing any form of goggles that could help unlike me" Mirio said.

"I have night vision, I am a vampire"

"Oh"

"Your shift is over now. If they already kidnapped someone there is a low chance they'd kidnap anyone else. Come to me and report anything you saw. And things on Midoryia as well.
You can tell Midoryia to return to UA" sir nighteye said.

"Alright I'll see you in a bit"

"Midoryia, sir nighteye said our shift is over now. You can head straight to UA, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay, see ya".

Midoryia then teleported away.

"Perfect."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7K 33
Each having a horrible past, finding help in Izuku Midoryia. All join his special mafia force. Killing those who wrong them and wrong others. Being a...
20.4K 667 32
Izuku Midorya is a middle schooler at Aldera High, he is a quirkless child with a amazing talent to create machines but this wasn't important for the...
339K 13.1K 37
Bakugo Katsuki and Izuku Midoryia. unsuspecting of both of them become vigilantes... secretly the UA Traitors. no one knows though... In a freak acci...
13.6K 547 25
HIATUS What if Izuku Midoryia never met All Might, Never gained One For All, Never made it into UA, Lost hope to become a hero, even worse (in his op...