ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21°
22°
23°
24°
25°
26°
27°
28°
29°
30°
31°
32°
33°
34°
35°
36°
37°
38°
39°
40°
4̲̅1̲̅
4̲̅2̲̅
4̲̅3̲̅
4̲̅4̲̅
4̲̅5̲̅
4̲̅6̲̅
4̲̅7̲̅
4̲̅8̲̅
4̲̅9̲̅
5̲̅0̲̅
5̲̅1̲̅
5̲̅2̲̅
5̲̅3̲̅
5̲̅4̲̅
5̲̅5̲̅
5̲̅6̲̅
5̲̅7̲̅
5̲̅8̲̅
5̲̅9̲̅
6̲̅0̲̅
6͙1͙
6͙2͙
6͙3͙
6͙4͙
6͙5͙
6͙6͙
6͙7͙
6͙8͙
6͙9͙
7͙0͙
7͎1͎
7͎2͎
7͎3͎
7͎4͎
7͎5͎
7͎6͎
7͎7͎
7͎8͎
7͎9͎
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲/𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁

13

485 171 10
By _heemerh

   Hey there guys. Brace yourself for a really long chapter.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
  * Dazzline *

Tara and I ended up sleeping at the guest room. She also didn't want to go home for some reason.

  I checked the time.

7:28 am.

Seven twenty eight and Tara and I hadn't gotten up from the bed.

We had taken turns in having our bath but we just came back to bed afterwards.

  Looks like we both have the same thing in mind.

   To skip school.

My phone buzzed and I got a message from Zahra.

   Zahra: babes, where una dey?

Me: I'm somewhere peaceful.

  Zahra: OK oo. Your mama don come. She dey find you and she vex. She dey vex big time.

  Me: thanks buh I honestly don't care.

  Zahra: babes, are you okay?

Me: ✌. I am.

Zahra: are you sure?

Me: ✌.

Zahra: okay. Got to go. I have to be at the assembly.

  Me: you mean homeroom?.

Zahra: babes, na naija be dis. No be homeroom oo. Na assembly we dey call am.

Me: you and this your pidgin ehhn!

Zahra: wetin? Abeg, free me make I dey go. 🙄.

Me: okay naa. Have fun babes.

Zahra: which kind fun be dat? You dis girl, you no go kill me for my mama!!! 😂.

   And with that, she went offline. I smiled. Zahra has a way of making me happy.

  The way the whole mansion seemed quiet and lonely, except for the guards that paced around in the compound every now and then.

I began to wonder if there was actually anyone in the house. If Gabriel was home.

  Cause I know his parents are not home. Because if they were, he wouldn't have thrown such a big party yesternight.

  So maybe there was no body home.

Speaking of which, someone began to bang loudly on the door.

  "Tara, Dazzline, please, come out. You both will be late for school!" I heard Gabriel's voice.

   "Oh Lord! Gabriel, please, try not to disturb us in here. We are sleeping for Christ sake!!" Tara snapped.

  "Well, Madam Omotara Imani Adebayo, my parents are home! You know that!" Gabriel snapped back which made me jump from the bed.

  Gabriel's parents are home?! How come? Could they have known about the party he threw last night? Weird.

  "Pele ooo. Werey" Tara retorted which seemed like an insult.

  Werey? What the hell does that mean.

   "Omotara, never in your life should you call me mad man again! Never!" Gabriel said. I could tell he was really angry.

  Ohhhh. So that's what werey means!

  "Ptchew!" Tara hissed. I quickly ran to open the door.

  Gabriel was walking down the corridor, fully dressed for school.

  "Gabriel!" I called him. He stopped in his tracks.

  "Not now, Tara" he snapped without turning to look at me.

   "Do I sound like Tara to you?!" I asked softly. I could tell he was still angry and I didnt want to worsen it by snapping at him.

  He finally turned to look at me. His angry face lit into a smile.

   "Hey, I'm sorry" he apologized.

   "No worries. Can you lend me one of your shirts?" I asked.

   "Yeah. Sure. But why? Aren't you going to school?" He asked curiously.

  "I'm not sure" I replied glumly.

  "Ohhh" he said. "Come have it"

"Thanks" I replied and followed him to his room.

  I stood there, waiting for him to give me one of his shirts. While he opened his closet and stared back at me.

  "Um....Gabriel, the shirt" I reminded him.

  He almost jumped. "Oh....right.....come pick anyone you want" he replied.

  "Okay, thank you" I said as I came closer to his closet....and..him.

  We were both standing dangerously close to each other.

   That thought alone spread goosebumps all over my body.

   I quickly looked away and admired the way his closet was arranged neatly.

  My gaze landed on a black top. That was exactly what I needed. I already miss wearing my black clothes.

   I picked it and walked out of the room as quick as I could. Not before saying thank you.

  As I entered the guest room, Tara was sitting up on the bed, an amused and excited grin on her face. She was smiling at me.

   "What?!" I asked.

"What were you and Gabriel doing in his room?" She asked.

  "Nothing. I went to collect a top from him" I replied like it is no big deal. Which it isn't.

  I took off my shirt and wore the top. Which reached my knees.

  Wow. Am I that short?

"Let's go for breakfast. I'm starving" Tara snapped me out of my thoughts.

  "Yeah. Me too" I replied and we both walked out of the room.

  As we walked down the stairs, the aroma of pancakes, salad, fried potatoes, chicken, hot dogs and....

  "Do I smell prawn crackers?" Tara completed my thoughts.

  "Yes you do!" A beautiful sing song voice replied.

   That was when we noticed a woman standing by the door of what seemed to be the kitchen.

  "Good morning, Mrs Parvez" Tara greeted.

  "Good morning ma" I greeted too.

"Good morning my dears" she replied with a breath taking smile.

   "Did you enjoy the party last night?" A male voice asked. A man stood behind Mrs Parvez.
The man was tall and very very handsome. Now I know where Gabriel got his good looks and height from.

  If I'm not mistaken, Gabriel should be about 6'5. While I'm just 5'6. I'm really short. And his father, I think, 6'9.

Although, the man doesn't look like a Nigerian.

  "Good morning Mr Parvez" Tara greeted.

  "Good morning sir" I also greeted.

"Good morning sweeties" he replied. "Come here. Let's all have breakfast"

  Oh, so his parents know about the party!

  We entered the gigantic kitchen. It was really big and breath takingly gorgeous.

  Two dining tables were there.
Gabriel and a beautiful little girl was sitting at one of the tables.

  "Hi" they both said.

"Hello" Tara and I said politely. Although, it seems that Tara was forcing herself to be polite.

  We sat with them. The table was filled with different bowls of salad, chicken, prawn crackers, pancakes, fried sweet potatoes and Irish potatoes, and hotdogs.

  "Are you alright?" I asked Tara, whose face was glued to the food.

  "When last have we ate such a delicious meal?" She whispered.

  "Yesterday morning" I replied.

  "Ehn?" She looked at me, wide eyed. "Omo, you dey enjoy for your house ohh"

  I laughed as we both began to serve ourselves.

  I served myself the salad and hotdogs. Not a good combination but I've been wanting to eat hotdogs ever since I stepped into the kitchen.

  Tara, on the other hand, picked Irish potatoes and chicken. Gabriel and he beautiful little girl picked pancakes while their parents picked fried sweet potatoes.

   "So, Dazzline, we got to know from Gabriel that you just found out your mom isn't your mom?" Mrs Parvez asked curiously.

   "No, actually, I knew since I was seven" I replied and everyone gasped.

   "Seriously?!" Mr Parvez asked in shock.

  "Then why are you so sad?" Gabriel asked.

  "No..." I was interrupted by Tara.

"Because we just found out that we are twins" Tara replied leaving me in shock.

  Because I didn't expect her to tell anyone.

  "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Asked Gabriel.

  "Language, son!" Mrs Parvez snapped. "How come?"

   "They saw her yesterday and mom began to cry. She called her Tamara. That's how we knew" Tara replied glumly.

  "But how come you guys didn't know?" Gabriel asked.

  "Mom said she found me in an hospital, abandoned" I replied, closing my eyes instantly to avoid tears.

   "I knew it! I knew it was entirely mom and dad's fault!!" Tara fumed.

  "Tara, Please, calm down and eat!" Mrs Parvez said in a soothing manner.

•••••♦♠♣♥•••••••••••••••••••••••♦♠♣♥••••••

"Oh my God!!! Dazzline, where have you been!" Mom began to cry as she hugged me.

  "And is she the other one?" She asked, wiping her tears as she saw Tara, who refused to go home.

  I nodded.

"Why didn't you come home last night? What happened?" Mom asked.

  "Well, I saw..." I took a deep breath. "I saw them"

  "Who is them?" Mom asked in confusion.

  "I saw the people who gave birth to me. The people who dumped me in the hospital" I burst into tears.

  "Jesus!" Mom hugged me again. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry my love"

  "Let's go in" she said to me and Tara.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  "They are your parents and they will always be your parents"  mom lectured Tara and I.

   Tara was plaiting my hair while mom was plaiting Tara's hair.

  When they were done, I saw that Tara and my hair was braided into four parts.

   "This is the hairstyle Nigerians call all back." Tara told me.

  All back? Funny.

"Omotara" mom began with a smile. "Do you want to go home now?"

   "No mommy" Tara replied.

Mom had insisted that Tara call her mommy.

  "Okay then. Let me drop you kids at school" mom said.

  "Mom? At 10:35 am?" I asked.

"I'll talk to your teachers" mom replied.

  "Okay" Tara and I said in unison.
We didn't even bother to change into the school uniform. We just picked our bags and left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
   I felt a little bit irritated as I entered the school which was sooo unlike me.

  I was always excited to go to school.

  Tara, mom and I walked to my class.

  I stopped and got angry at what I saw.

   My biological parents were in front of our class, talking to Nathan, who seemed scared.

It was almost like they were shouting at him.

   The nerve of those people!.

I balled my fists.

  How dare they!!!!.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
   Oh lord! Finally! Took me two annoying days to write this chapter.
Because I got into an emotional episode on Friday.
  I was just crying, because of a book!!!!.
  THOSE LITTLE THINGS.
Forgive me. I can't stop talking about the book. It was soo emotional.
   Anyway, what did you think about this chap?
  Twas boring cause I still haven't gotten over my emotional episode.
If there are grammatical errors, feel free to correct me because I'm soo not re reading this chap. It's just too long. And mostly because I don't read my own books.
  The chap ought to be longer than this but I divided it.
Get ready for what I call drama in the next chapter.
  Brace yourself!
Omotara Imani Adebayo is gong to burst!!!
See ya in the next chap.
  So byee.
Thanks for reading.
Love y'all.
Stay safe.
Buhbyeeeee.
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1776.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 7.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
164K 32.1K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...
1.2K 208 22
***A Nigerian themed book*** {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, h...
265 39 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...