You Call Him Gustavo, I Call...

By EmmaAwesome

It's about your ordinary Big Time Rush person meets BTR except there's no fan. It's Gustavo's daughter and sh... More

You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [1]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [2]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [3]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [4]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [5]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [6]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [7]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [8]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [9]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [10]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [11]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [12]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [13]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [14]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [15]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [16]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [17]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [18]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [19]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [20]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [21]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [22]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [23]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [24]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [26]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [27]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [28]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [29]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [30]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [31]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [32]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [33]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [34]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [35]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [36]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [37]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [38]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [39]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [40]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [41]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [42] (Rated R for this one)
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [43]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [44]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [45]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [46]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [47]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [48]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [49]
You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [Final Chapter]

You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [25]

2K 20 2
By EmmaAwesome

.:Friendships&Breakups:.

Saturday Morning

Julie's Pov

0 Messages

"Dad! Why won't you call?!" I sighed, aspirated.

"No calls for Julie?" Asked a voice in a fake baby voice.

I twisted around to see Mickey in the door frame just smiling one of his goofy grins. Or was that personalized for me? I blushed at the thought.

He strutted over to my seat and sat on my blue splattered bedspread.

"Uh.." I managed.

"I take that as a yes." He grinned.

I couldn't help but smile, I'm falling for him, I can't deny it.

What about Logan? Oh forget it....Logan who?

"Mmm." I mumbled hungrily.

"Hungry? Let's go to the kitchen." And with that he picked me up by surprise.

"Hey!" I gasped in half amusement, half scared to fall.

"Oh boohoo."He slapped my ass as we stampeded down the stairs

"Put me down!" I began to beat on his well built back. I hated being man handled!

Mickey's Pov

She wouldn't stop whining for the longest time as we went through millions of hallways.And I loved every minute of it. Just hearing her voice made my day. Where is the damn kitchen?!

"I have rights! Put ME down or I'll..I'll arrest you!" She shouted menacingly over my shoulder. Suddenly a plan came to my dirty mind.

"Fine. You happy?"I set her on her feet. This will shut her up. She stood, still clutching onto my shirt.

No One's Pov

And you wanna know what happened. Well they walked on to the kitchen as Mickey's hand rested on..her ass.

At the kitchen

Julie's Pov

I broke into a run to finally have his dirty hand off my butt. I'm innocent still!

"Anything in particular you want, Princess?" Mickey stuck his head out the refrigerator door.

"Princess? Where did that come from?" I blurted out, ignoring his question.

All you could hear was jars move. My heart fluttered from anxiety.

"Well?!" I urged him on.

"Cause...your all moody and act well...like a Princess." He pulled out a carton of eggs and set them on the counter as if that explanation was that agreeable.

Hardly.

"Yeah, it's that obvious." I rolled my eyes and pulled the eggs in my direction.

I opened the box and took out one egg.

It was cold and somewhat soft on the palm of my hand.

Mickey picked up an egg, too. He rubbed it in the same way I did.

"I wonder what an egg feels like in someone's hair..."I mused.

"What?"

Before he could react I slapped my egg right on top of his matted dirty blonde hair. The egg landed with a victorious crunch. The yolk splattered all over his head. I giggled at the sight in front of me.

He shook egg shells everywhich way, making one land on my cheek. It felt like fiery love."Does it feel good?" I laughed.

"I dunno you tell me!" And with that he cracked the egg right on my hair!

Cold goo seeped into my scalp making me cry out from the cold sensation.

"Oww." He grabbed his egg soaked head.

"Shells hurt." I winced as I began pulling out the shells out of strands of my hair.

He laughed loudly. A booming laugh that could make anyone faint. Including me. I sat down because my legs were staring to wiggle.

"Tweet tweet! He he! Hey Mickey Mouse!" Malorie purred as she walked into the egg mess. "Oh, hey Mal." Mick started shaking more shells from his hair. This time the egg shells flew to my forehead. Excpet this time it felt like gunshots. Mal? Mickey Mouse? What's going on!?

"What happened in hereee." She asked, stretching the word 'here' out as she surveyed the yellow goo, oozing off of my hair and the messy tile floor.

When we didn't say anything, she did.

"Like my hair Mickey? I curled it myself." She grinned expectantly as she ran a finger through her hair like it was a bunny.

"Looks great." He rubbed her curly blonde hair into between his index finger and thumb.

Compared to me and Malorie, she was the prettier one. With the shiny blonde hair and yolk free face. I tried imaging what I would look like with brown eyes and blonde hair but quickly erased that note from my head. Never ever would I ever dye my hair-

"Let's get you cleaned up."

Malorie was leading my man out of the kitchen! And he was letting her! Not even looking back at me! Didn't he love me?! He was mine!

I sighed and left the kitchen after hearing their footsteps going up the stairs. I just took a shower in the downstairs bathroom to wash the yolk out my hair. It feels like no one wants to talk me. I didn't get a single postcard, email, or call from the boys or my own Dad! And where's my Mom?! It's been over a week! I should be with my Dad! Away from all this drama....

I dried myself with a towel and put on my dark blue skinny jeans and a long sleeved purple v-neck.I tied my long brown hair up into a sloppy ponytail and went upstairs. Was Mickey still here?

The music was turned up loud in Malorie's new room. I've seen to many cheating movies to know that they could be having sex! The music could be draining out their moans and thumps!

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and down the hallway to the beat of Kanye West music. My sweaty palms slipped from the doorknob and my anxiety grew more. I wiped my clammy hands on my shirt and tried it again. Locked!!

I wiped sweat from my forehead and took a step back.

"I hope 4 years of karate will help me in a situation like this." Without thinking I karate kicked open the door; the door knocked down with ease and I rushed in.

On Malorie's bed, was Malorie...and.......Mickey?!! They didn't even notice me come in. Too busy sucking face!

"No!!" I shrieked as they were starting to pull of each others clothes.

Startled from my outburst, Malorie and Mickey let go of each other and turned to me. Malorie gave a smug smile while Mickey's face was a cross from shock and fear.

He better be scared!

"Uh...uh Julie! I can explain." Mickey began to get up.

I couldn't take it anymore. "No! I was wrong about you!" I sniffled. "I should of known you were like..like..." I took a gust of air and screamed, "THEM!" Hot tears poured down my face.

"Wait."He reached for me but I took a jerk back.

The only thing left to do was, run. So I did. Out of Malorie's room, out of the house, and out of the nieghborhood. Just away from those two backstabbers.

Surprisingly I was tired. I gasped for air before finally just plopping down on the pavement. Far away from the street.

I was afraid to cross the street. Phobia problems......

My heart beat fast but I could feel it ache from having another guy slip through my fingers. "Love is for chumps." I mumbled out loud.

"You got that right."

Did I HAVE to be around someone every single time I'm sad? The universe must love me....

I turned around to see HER. The girl I've been fighting with all week. Ailey.

She wore black skinny, black converse, and a black long sleeved v-neck.

She sat down next to me. "Been to a funeral?" I mumbled.

"Yes."

"Oh." I wiped my tear stained cheeks on my shirt.

"Nick passed....He-he...created suicide." She sniffled and wiped a tear from her eyes. "Cause of me." She sighed.

"Oh." Was all I could utter. Seeing Malorie and Mickey kissing was enough to shut me up.

"What's up with you?" She turned to me. Mascara was smudged underneath her eyes.

"Mickey..." I pictured myself burning memories of ever thinking that me and Mickey could get back together.

"And Malorie...?" Ailey asked.

I gasped. "How'd you know?!" I rested my head in my hands as my arm rested on my knee.

She snarled in disgust. "Malorie had been calling him since the skate spying." She rolled her eyes.

No wonder I could never use the phone and no had called me. Malorie had been using the phone all day!

My face burned red with the knowing that my Dad didn't forget me and my cluelessness.

"I dunno what he see's in her...." She droned on.

That bitch.....

"I guess." I mumbled.

"Did you catch them kissing?" She asked knowingly.

The M&M kiss went through my head again. I burst into a fresh warm tears all over again.

Two black clad sweatered arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a friendly hug of comfort. I cried into her shoulder. How could he?! He said he loved me! He broke up with Zoey for me! Oh Zoey. "That poor girl...." I sobbed out.

"I know...I know." She rubbed my curved back soothingly.

"What about me?" It was Zoey I assumed.

I turned and wiped snot from my nose and wiped it on the back of my pants. Speak of the girl.

Zoey planted her navy flats on the rugged pavement. Looking exactly like, Hayley Williams with a darker shade of red hair. "Oh Zoey!" I stood up and grabbed her into a monster grip of a hug.

"All the pain you must of went through!" I buried my head in the crook of her neck and cried some more.

"Uh...it's...okay." She patted my back awkwardly.

Suddenly I was yanked next to Ailey. Ailey had a hand on the back of my shirt and made me let go of Zoey.

"Look she's sorry, I'm sorry, let's all be friends." Ailey stuck a hand out for a shake.

Zoey looked at Ailey's outstretched hand cautiously. Ailey wiggled her fingers impatiently.

"Well...this war has went on long enough."

I sniffled back some more tears.

"Truce?"

"Truce." Zoey shook her hand.

And the 'I love you's' were said as we did a group hug in the middle of...Ailey's house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Been so long! What's up? Anyways, thanks for reading (well I hope you did :)) and please comment and vote or as most people say, vomment! Hehe! Anyway, next chapter will take place with the boys and Gustavo since that's where this story should go! So please leave comment and vote and get ready for the next chapter :)

Coming Soon To A Store Near You XD (jk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 45 35
Sarah Kennedy is moving to LA in hopes of reconnecting with her childhood best friend, Kendall. He moved away to LA when they were kids. They haven't...
2.3K 43 20
This story is about a girl named Amber who loves Big Time Rush. The reason for her love for BTR is her boyfriend is in the band. Her boyfriend...
26.2K 485 24
When 4 hockey heads from Minnesota move to LA, a certain well known pop star catches the eye of 2. Persephone Fox. Singer and songwriter at the one...
79.6K 2.2K 40
While Big Time Rush are on a concert tour, Gustavo is planning for an event where BTR can get an insentive and can be more popular. Gustavo didn't te...