Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Af weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Mere

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

21- Fireplaces

1.2K 34 28
Af weasleytwinsimp11

"Gianna have you wrote to Emilia?" said Adrian as he read a letter from Miles. Gianna looked up at him and nodded. "Has she answered you?"

"No, why?" said Gianna as Adrian walked over to the fireplace. Gianna watched him disappear and come back covered in dust. She stared at him confused as he sighed and pulled out a piece of parchment.

"Miles said that he's been trying to write to her but she hasn't answered and that he went to go see her but the fireplace is locked, which it is." said Adrian as Gianna looked at him confused. Miles then appeared from the fireplace and walked over to them. "I was just about to write to you, well since your-"

"I sent a letter to Fred and George a few days ago to meet us at Y/n house today. Do you think her fireplace works?" said Miles as Adrian looked at him surprised.

"Why Y/n house? We can't just show up without announcement, her parents!" said Adrian as Gianna and Miles looked at him stupidly.

"Can I go?" said Gianna as Adrian shock her head no. She crossed her hands and looked at Miles who shrugged and looked at Adrian. "Come on!"

"No, Why are we going to her house?" said Adrian looking nervous. Miles gave him a look and brushed off the ashes off him.

"Well Emilia hasn't answered any of us, her fireplace is locked and I'm just worried about her thats all, since we left she's been acting weird...She was suppose to be in America right now remember." said Miles as Adrian gave him a look. Gianna groaned and threw herself back on a couch.

"Well alright.. and we're taking Y/n with us?" said Adrian with a smile. Miles looked at his watched and shook his head 'yes'.

"She lives in London doesn't she ? She knows how to use muggle cars and she's lives the closest to Emilia." said Miles as they walked over to the fireplace. Adrian looked at himself in the mirror as Miles pushed him in.

———

"Lucas I bought you candy so it can last you all summer not for you to finish in two weeks." said Y/n as she ate her cereal, watching her brother eat up all the candy. Y/n mother and father were sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"Who's this?" said Lucas pulling out a card from the chocolate frog. It was a lady dress in yellow robes , Y/n grabbed it and read out the name.

"That's Helga Hufflepuff, she's one of the founders of-" said Y/n when there was a puff of smoke and Miles came climbing out the fireplace. Y/n started choking on her food as her parents looked at her and the boy when Adrian appeared behind him.

"Bloody hell Y/n how long has it been since you've used this?" said Miles looking around. Adrian looked at Y/n and smiled when he noticed her parents staring.

"Oh! Sorry for unexpected visit.. I'm Adrian Pucey and this Miles Bletchley." said Adrian handing out his hand to Y/n's parents who looked at him very surprised. Miles did the same but his eyes were looking around the house.

"Well hello! Nice to see Y/n's friends. She talks about you guys a lot, finally nice to met you!" said Y/f/n as Y/n felt her face get hot. Miles sniggered as he looked down at Lucas. Adrian smiled at her, when Fred and George appeared in the fireplace.

"Ah you guys made it!" said Fred as he went to say hello to Y/n's parents. Y/n looked at them very confused when she finally stopped feeling nervous.

"Why are you all here?" said Y/n finally saying something. Fred and George got into a conversation with her parents while Miles was looking at the television. Adrian walked over to her.

"Well, Emilia hasn't answered any of us and she locked her fireplace so something is up with her. Miles planned this all out, we didn't mean to intrude." said Adrian as Y/n looked back at Lucas who looking up at Adrian. "You must be Lucas?"

"How do you know my name?" said Lucas as Adrian smiled and knee down in front of him.

"Well your sister tells me all about you." said Adrian as Y/m/n looked at the boy and back at Y/n who was smiling at him. Miles quickly regained his focus when he went over to Adrian and Y/n.

"Muggles have pretty cool stuff! Y/n can you help us get to Emilia's house?" said Miles as Y/n looked at him stupidly. "We usually take the fireplace there but it's locked, has she answered any of your letters?"

"She has actually." said Y/n glaring at Miles. Miles gave her a soft look as she looked down at Adrian who was playing with Lucas.

"May we borrow Y/n for a while, we don't know how to use a taxi? Is that whats it called?" said George as her parents looked at her. Adrian got up from the floor and looked at Miles as they nodded.

"Do you guys even know where she lives ? Like the street name?" said Y/n as Miles looked at Adrian causing him to face palm.

"She lives around muggles and it's called something like tall gate or-" said Adrian as he was cut off.

"Highgate?" said Y/f/n as Miles and Adrian nodded. Y/n looked up at them and held back her laugh. "Well that's around Heathfield Park, I'll call you lot a taxi."

"We really appreciate it." said Adrian as he looked down at Y/n with a smile. Fred and George chuckled as they watched Adrian's face turn red.

"Well if you're going Y/n, you might want to get dress don't you think?" said Y/m/n as Y/n looked down to see she was still in her pajamas. She smiled awkwardly and ran up the stairs to her room. "So you two became friends with Y/n this year?"

"Yes." said Miles and Adrian at the same time. They looked at each other and back at to her parents. "We really didn't mean to bother." said Adrian smiling as Fred and George started laughing.

"Oh no, don't you worry." said her father as he folded his paper. Adrian felt them staring at him, which made Fred and George burst out laughing louder. "What is so funny boys?"

"I think they're laughing because Adrian seems a bit nervous." said Y/m/n as Adrian smiled shyly. Miles bursted out laughing when Y/n came down the stairs.

"Whats going on?" said Y/n as she seen George, Fred and Miles laughing and a beet red faced Adrian. Adrian gave her a small smile and looked back at his feet.

"Your parents are teasing Adrian." said Miles with a laugh when their was a beep outside that made Miles and Adrian jump. Y/n looked at them and laughed.

   "Alright well we better be off then, i'm sure it won't be long." said Y/n as she placed a kiss on her parents cheeks and pushed the boys at the door. Miles and Adrian looked at the car in front of them and looked back at each other.

   "Here, I don't know how I'll use it." said Miles handing Y/n muggle money. Adrian opened the door for her as she smiled and went inside the taxi, he climbed in after her. Miles and Fred also went in the back and George went in the front seat.

   "Is there a certain address you would like to dropped off at?" said the taxi man as Y/n looked at the boys who shrugged. She face palmed and held back a laugh.

   "No, just drop us off around Heathfield Park please." said Y/n as the taxi man nodded and started driving. Adrian and Miles were staring at the fuzzy steering wheel, the little rubber duck and the toy soldier.

   "What is that?" said Adrian pointing down to the rubber duck. Y/n stared at him for a few seconds trying to hold back her laugh. Miles was also looking at her curiously.

   "It's a rubber duck?" said Fred as Y/n laughed. Adrian and Miles looked at each other and sat back in the car feeling strange. "So why do you think Emilia isn't answering your letters, or why did she lock her fireplace."

   "I'm sure she's upset that she's not in America right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we arrived and there's a bunch of pastries made." said Adrian as Miles looked at the window. Y/n made a noise that made Miles give her a look and turned back around to look out the window.

   "If her fireplace is locked how do you expect to get in her house? It's not like she's going to open it, is she?" said Fred as George turned around.

   "House elves." said Miles, the taxi man looked through his mirror strangely at Miles. "Minskey is usually in the gate of the house so i'm sure she'll just open the gate for us." They arrived to the street as Miles handed the man money, more then he should've. They all got out the taxi to look at Miles and Adrian. "I think it's this way.."

   "You think if I yell out Minskeys name she'll just pop up?" said Adrian as Miles looked at him stupidly. "Oh hey wait it's right there!"

   "Woah!" said the twins and Y/n as they looked at the gate and followed their eyes up to a giant mansion. They followed Miles and Adrian to the front of the gate and looked in a small office to see a small house elf with giant eyes.

   "Masters Adrian! Master Miles!" said Minskey. Adrian and Miles greeted the little elf. "Oh i'm sure master Emilia will be pleased to see you! Master Nick has came to visit!"

   "Nicks here?" said Miles as Minskey nodded. "Well can you open the gate Minskey, we'll be really happy if you could." The house elf snapped her fingers and the gates opened. "Thanks!"

   "It's a bit of a walk." said Adrian as the twins looked at each other. Adrian finally grabbed Y/n's hand. "I didn't know how to act around your parents."

   "I noticed, it's alright." said Y/n with a laugh as the twins looked around. Miles looked back at Y/n and Adrian and placed his hands in his pockets. They finally reached the door, Adrian grabbed the handled and turned it but it was locked.

   "She bloody locked it." said Miles surprised. He placed his hands in his pocket, pulled a key out and unlocked the door. The twins and Y/n looked at him surprised. "Emilia's parents gave us a key.."

   "How does someone not get lost in here?" said Fred looking around. There was no sign of Emilia in the front room so they walked into the kitchen to see a tall handsome curly hair boy with a strand of white in his hair, who was eating a muffin. The whole kitchen was filled with all types of pastries.

   "Adrian! Miles! Adrian's and Miles friends!" said Nick as he turned around to see them. Adrian and Miles went to shake his hand. "Yeah I know Emilia locked the fireplace, she didn't let me open it.."

   "Whats up with her?" said Adrian as he grabbed a pastry from the table. Miles was looking out of the kitchen to see if he could get a glance Emilia. "Oh this is Y/n L/n , George and Fred Weasley."

   "So this is your girlfriend huh. Emilia's told me all good things about you." said Nick with a grin at Adrian. "Who knows whats wrong with her, i'm guessing since she didn't go to America but my parents surprised her with me and she still was acting weird. She's been out in the pool all day laying on the floatie I bought her, she's also been stress baking if you couldn't see, go ahead and go back there i'm sure she'll be happy to see you all."

   Everyone followed Miles out to the back to see Emilia laying on her back on a giant owl in a two piece. George caught himself staring at her until Miles said something. "Why the hell havent you been answering my letters Emilia?" said Miles.

"How did you get in my house." said Emilia not even bothering to look at him.

"We have a key, E!" said Adrian as Emilia groaned.

  "Remind me to change the locks." said Emilia as Y/n laughed. Emilia looked up and looked at Y/n and then Fred and then George. She did a double look at George and put her sunglasses back on. Miles noticed and looked back at George, who was staring at Emilia.

   "Well, since you're saying it's a pool day then I guess it's a pool day." said Miles taking off his shirt. Adrian laughed and pulled Y/n away from the pool. Miles dived into the pool and flipped Emilia's floatie over causing her to fall in the water.

   "Miles!" said Emilia as Miles pulled her up from the water. He smiled at her as she pushed him off her causing his smile to fade. "Well since you guys are here, how are you all?"

   "Heard you weren't answering nobody's letters?" said Y/n as Emilia wrapped herself in a towel, sitting  next to her, watching Miles get out of the pool.

   "I didn't answer the boys letters." said Emilia looking at Miles. "You know what I was thinking, it's time for a party, don't you think?"

  "Nicks here though?" said Adrian as Emilia grinned and looked back him. Adrian looked at her suspiciously. "You aren't going to stick in him a closet or something, are you?"

   "Of course not! Nick's working at the ministry right now, so he's usually just here during the day. Plus my parents are currently in Russia." said Emilia as Miles grabbed a towel and dried himself.

"You just throw random parties ?" said George walking over to her. Miles watched the way her looked at her.

"Yeah, haven't you guys ever came to one?" said Adrian as he looked at him surprised. Y/n, and the twins shook their head no making Emilia look at them surprised.

"Really?! Well i'm throwing one next weekend. I have decided, so I'll see you guys here." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her confused.

"Are you sure about this?" said Miles sitting down next to Emilia. Emilia give him a look and nodded, Miles looked at Adrian with a surprised look.

"Well sounds fun." said Y/n noticing the tension between Miles and Emilia. Emilia smiled and shot up.

"Oh yes! You think your parents would let you spend the night that day! Ugh you guys should've taken me with you to met her parents!!" said Emilia as Y/n laughed.

"Well you weren't answering letter, plus your fireplace was locked. How exactly did you want us to do that?" said Adrian as Emilia crossed her arms. Adrian smiled at Y/n as she looked at him suspiciously. "Do you know how to swim?"

"Yes why?" said Y/n as Adrian took off his shirt and picked her up. "Adrian wait no! I don't want to get wet!"

"Comeee with me! I'll let you borrow something!" said Emilia as she pulled her inside. Miles followed after them when they ran up the giant stairs.

"Emilia can I talk to you!" said Miles as Y/n looked back at him. Emilia walked into her room and slammed the door on Miles. "Please!!"

"You guys still aren't talking?" said Y/n as Emilia shook her head no. She opened her closet and handed Y/n a swimming suit.

"I haven't used that one.. I usually never go swimming so I just decided to buy a bunch of them recently." said Emilia as Y/n laughed. "You can change in the bathroom."

"Go talk to him, he's the one that made all of us come over." said Y/n as Emilia groaned, opened the door and pulled Miles into another room.

"Why havent you written back to me? You lock the fireplace, you locked the door ? Please don't still be mad at me." said Miles wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I'm not mad Miles." said Emilia moving his hands away. He looked at her surprised, Emilia just didn't feel the need to try with him anymore.

"Then whats with the sudden coldness?" said Miles placing his hand on her face. Both of them were still wet from the pool. Emilia grabbed his hand and look at him softly.

"I thought you said you didn't care Miles." said Emilia as Miles dropped his hand from her face. The both of them looking at each other in silence. "...you don't have nothing to say now?"

"I do care E.. I know I've been horrible.. I'm sorry." said Miles as he grabbed Emilia's hand. Miles closed the door and pulled Emilia into a hug.

"I'm getting tired of 'sorry's' Miles." said Emilia as Miles buried his head in her hair. Miles ran his fingers down her wet back.

"I know, I really am sorry...I love you." said Miles. Emilia felt him hold her tighter causing her to feel a pit in her stomach and her heart skip a beat.

"Me too." said Emilia as Miles sighed.

———

There was a knock on Emilia bed door, Y/n opened to see Adrian standing there. "Hey- where Miles and E?" said Adrian as Y/n looked around the room.

"Talking.. I don't know where though, they left so I can change.." said Y/n as Adrian nodded. He walked in and closed the door as Y/n smiled.

"You look pretty.. well you always look pretty." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled. Adrian pulled her into a kiss, the kiss was so passionate it made Y/n's knees feel weak. Adrian moved his hands down to her waist, he moved down to her neck and started kissing her. "Merlin, I missed you so much."

   "You did, did you?" said Y/n as Adrian pinned her against the door. He moved his hand to her neck and kissed her roughly when their was a noise that made him pull away.

"MASTER EMILIA! MASTER MILES!"

  "What was that?" said Adrian as Y/n let out a small awkward laugh and shrugged.  She pulled him back into a kiss when their was a knock on the door. Adrian let his head fall and moved back and opened it to see a red face Miles and Emilia.

  "What are the two of you doing?" said Emilia looking at them. Her breathing was heavy and her face was super red.

   "Nothing, what were you doing?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled. Adrian looked at Y/n with a smile. Miles looked away and grinned, which made Y/n want to laugh harder.

   "Well are you ready now? We did leave George and Fred outside." said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n walked in front of them. Miles kept pulling on his shorts, Emilia looked at him and chuckled.

   "It's not funny..." whispered Miles, Emilia grinned as Miles pulled on her top. Y/n turned around to see Emilia holding her top up and Miles laughing. She quickly turned around as Adrian grabbed her hand. They walked outside to see George and Fred talking.

   "Took you all long enough." said Fred. Adrian jumped into the pool causing a splash and wetting everyone. Adrian raised from the water and smiled at Y/n who only had her feet in the water. He pulled her in and kissed her wrapping his hands around her waist.

   "Get a room!!" said Fred and George as they threw beach balls at them, causing Y/n and Adrian to start laughing. Emilia walked behind the twins and pushed them in. "What if I didn't know how to swim!"

   "Well one of you would've had to play life guard!" said Emilia laughing. Fred grinned behind Emilia which made her turn around. Miles picked her up bridal style. "MILES WAIT NO!"

   "To late!" said Miles jumping in with her. They both raised from the water, Emilia's face was covered with her hair when Miles moved it with a laugh. George watched as Emilia and Miles and noticed something he didn't before.

  I kind of hated this chapter but I also kind of liked it, hope you enjoyed. Thankyouu for all the support 🥺

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9.4K 406 32
Anna is living a normal life - as a property of WICKED. One day a very special boy comes into her life and changes everything. Will she be able to sa...
1M 56K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
23.5K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...