Forged In Hell

By not_ashley05

(COMPLETED) She is the Queen of all the covens of witches and warlocks around the world. She is the strongest... More

Authors note!
🕯The beginning 🕯(EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITED)
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7 (EDITED)
Chapter 8 (EDITED)
Chapter 9 (EDITED)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (EDITED)
Chapter 12 (EDITED)
Chapter 13 (EDITED)
Chapter 14 (EDITED)
Chapter 15 (EDITED)
Chapter 16 (EDITED)
Chapter 17 (EDITED)
Chapter 18 (EDITED)
Chapter 19 (EDITED)
Chapter 20 (EDITED)
Chapter 21 (EDITED)
Chapter 22(EDITED)
Chapter 23(EDITED)
Chapter 24 (EDITED)
Chapter 25(EDITED)
Chapter 26(EDITED)
Chapter 27(EDITED)
Chapter 28 (EDITED)
The End (EDITED)
!AUTHORS NOTE !

Chapter 3 (EDITED)

3.4K 114 8
By not_ashley05

Blair's POV
———————

The past 2 days have been horrendous being in a car with Samuel and Nathen fighting over a sandwich for 24 hours than walking through the forest for another 24 hours wasn't fun not one bit. One thing was for sure i was going to get this sord for Scarlett this is the first mission/ assignment i have ever done, well done as a team leader. i do not plan on disappointing Scarlett.

"Up there," Abigail said stopping in her tracks and looking up.

I stopped right behind her and looked up the entrance of the cave was at least a few hundred feet high. my heart start to beat faster I was a bit scared, but Scarlett always taught me that no matter how scared that the more I believe I have no fear the more I will believe it, something about manifestation too but my brain only remembers what is convenient sometimes. 

"That's like a million feet high," Nathen said looking up at the cave.

"Very brave of you to go first," Mia said.

"Yeah- wait- wait what-"

"Lev-ortum," Mia said before Nathen can finish.

Nathen was sent up flying toward the cave while screaming like a girl. Meanwhile, Samuel was laughing his butt off. Those two will be the death of me but i do have to admit if this mission does go sideways, I can be relay on them to be helpful.

"Lev-ortum," I said looking over at Samuel.

He then shot up in the sky screaming possibly louder than Nathen and suddenly Samuel and Nathen crashed together. Stephanie let out a small chuckle and raised her fist i smiled and gave her a fist pump.

"I'm good," Nathen said over the edge.

"I'm gooder," Samuel said shoving Nathen over.

"Gooder isn't even a word you idiot," Nathen said shoving Samuel back.

i smacked my forehead with my palm as i can hear them arguing. 

"Those two were the best we got," Stephanie said annoyed.

Abigail walked over to Stephanie and draped her arm around her shoulder.

"Sadly," Abigail said softly.

" Alright are you gals ready," I said clearing my throat.

They all nodded.

"Lev-ortum" we all chanted.

We all lifted off the ground and held out our hands to keep balance once we landed in the cave, we saw Samuel sitting quietly kicking rocks on the floor and Nathen was sitting and picking at his nails.

"Took you long enough," Nathen said getting up with Samuel.

"Huh and they call us slow," Samuel said nudging Nathen with his elbow.

"Right! And don't nudge me your elbow is pointy, and it hurts" Nathen said pinching to Samuel as they walked forward into the cave. I'm starting to think I should have just left them as a look out. 

"Ow that hurts' Samuel said nudging Nathen hard.

"You always have to do what I say not to," Nathen said irritated.

"Huh," Samuel said nudging him once more.

"STOP THAT YOU UGLY COCKROACH," Nathen said slapping Samuel over the head hard.

Soon enough they were having a catfight.

"Motus-insist," I said holding my hand up.

They both froze as they were about to hit each other. i can only take so much of their foolishness I don't need them to be the reason I return to the coven with empty hands. 

"Both of you enough this is important, and I can't have you both screwing it up for all of us now calm down or I will keep you frozen till we get all the way home" after I finished my small lecture and released them.

They both huffed at each other and turned away from each other as if they were children.

"Brats," Mia said as we walked past them.

"ignobtestor" Mia chanted as a ball of flame appeared hovering over her hand, she tossed it into the air, and it hovered in front of us.

We reached the end of the cave and there was no entrance nothing at all.

"We are here on Queen Scarlet's behalf," Abigail said as she looked at the wall.

if I knew any better, I would have thought she is going crazy but suddenly what looked like an invisibility cloak dropped revealing a stone door with a bunce different symbol on its Mia took a quick picture for later reference.

"How will we open the door now," Stephanie said confused.

"Oo, I know," Samuel said.

He bent down and picked up a stick from the ground and pointed it at the door.

"ALOHOMORA" he chanted.

"A harry potter spell," Nathen asked confusedly.

"It can work ALOH-"

Before he could finish, I snatched the stick and broke it in half Samuel looked down sadly.

"No time for games Samuel," I said irritated.

"Hello children," a soft and angel-like voice said from behind us.

We turned to see a middle-aged woman dressed in an all-black lace dress that dragged on the floor. Her face was smooth with a couple of wrinkles under her eyes, her eyes were a faded tint of red she smiled evilly. A shapeshifting demon they have a specific name, but I can't remember.

"Who are you," I said stepping in front of everyone.

"How rude of me I am Lea," she said extending her hand.

She was trying to trick us but i knew better I looked at her hand and back at her.

" You are just friendly huh?" she snapped eyeing me up and down as she walking past us.

"You aren't an elder witch" I started watching her every step.

"What gave it away, the red eyes?" she said tracing her fingers along the cave walls.

"Noo" Nathen said sarcastically.

Lea snapped her head towards Nathen and her eyes glowed bright Nathen jumped a bit and got near to Samuel.

"I'm the demon that protects the entrance that leads to the sword of hell," she said stepping closer clearly irritated.

"No, you're not the protector, you are here as a punishment I'm not naive now step aside before I make you," I said sternly while walking up to her showing no fear.

I was scared but the thing with dealing with these demons you can't show fear, or they will walk all over you. She bowed and moved away and walked into the shadows of the caves. The symbols on the walls started to move in some type of pattern. They made a circle and it started to spine almost like those handles one of those old bank safes. There was a loud crack and a rumble that shook the ground and walls of the caves. the door opened and revealed a room with a bunch of carvings. I entered first and everyone followed the sword floated in the middle with a beam of natural light hitting it. how is that possible I looked up to see a hole in the ceiling. everyone gasped and walked towards the sword admiring it. while I paid closer attention to the cravings on the wall which looked more like drawings. i stepped back trying to analyze everything.

"What are you looking at" Stephanie asked. 

she walked next to me also looking at the wall. they were drawings it looks like a picture book. 

"it's a story" i said.

i waved at Abigail to come over she was the best this.

"it's a story" she said walking over. 

"that's what I said" i whispered. 

"I'll try to decipher this and you two go get the sword" Abigail said.

i walked over to the sword and saw Nathen and Samuel actually trying to figure out how to grab the sword. i looked around the room and tried to look for any traps or anything of that nature. but then i hit me this sword is made for the hair of hell; hell is a place that punishes people and uses desire to lure people. i stepped closer and reached for the sword hoping i was right. when i held the sword, nothing happened and i looked over at Nathen and Smauel who were holding onto each other while holding their breath.   

"i was right" i said softly. 

Samuel shoved Nathen softly. 

"We were just going to do that" Nathen said.

I laughed. 

"I got it" Abigail said. 

" Okay so it looks like the hair of hell was made by the lucifer and his 3 henchmen well one of them is a henchwoman it looks like said henchwoman went to one of the gods I'm not sure which one promising a hint of dark magic to make a powerful creature in exchange of a hint of their magic to put into the hair the rest is hard to read." Abigail said turning to face us. 

"Maybe that's why the hair doesn't exist maybe lucifer found out and scraped the idea." Nathen said. 

"Then why does the sword exist" I said more to myself

-After receiving the sword of hell-

"That was easy, but that Lea demon gave me the creeps," Samuel said hopping onto the car.

There were no rebel witches' insights. No trap no nothing which made me suspicious.

"Yeah, it was, too easy," I said looking back at him from the passenger seat.

Something is going to happen. I feel it in my witchy bones.

"Mia give the Queen a call to let her know we are on our way and make sure to include which route," I said while looking at the sword of hell.

The handle had a matte black snake with green, emerald eyes the snake wrapped around the handle. The dark energy this sword radiates is insane. The energy nearly matched Scarlett's when she was mad. I gulped because I knew it would be a long journey back home.

-

I was jolted forward, and I snapped my eyes open to see that we had crashed into a tree. My head was killing me, the seat belt was digging into my skin, so I used the sword to cut myself free. I felt blood dripping down my face. Suddenly my door was ripped open. I saw a tall slender figure reach for the sword, and I tighten my grip.

"Let go it's for your good," the man said sternly walking towards me.

He had a long scar running down his face. He looked scary. I didn't let my fear control me, so I didn't listen and punched him straight in the face. He stumbled backward holding his nose.

"You stupid bitch" he said holding his bleeding nose.

He started to charge at me. I looked around frantically to see everyone had been knocked out from the impact. Suddenly there was low growling all around us. My heart started to race, and the man also stopped in his tracks. He was then tackled to the ground by a big gray wolf who bit his head off. I couldn't move, I could feel anything just pure panic. The wolf shifted into a tall well-built handsome man. He was completely naked but that didn't stop me from scanning him from head to toe. His eyes were filled with worry when he saw I was bleeding. He scanned my cut on my head and his eyes had a hint of blue who I guess is his wolf. I backed into my seat further. I've heard the stories of the horrific things wolves and vampires do to us witches' heck I just saw him rip the rebel witch's head off. Today is the day I die basically.

"Mate," he said growling deeply walking closer to me.

I took the sword of hell and held it up weakly.

"Stay away from me," I said with tears in my eyes because this isn't the way I wanna leave the world.

"I'm not going to hurt you I would never in my life think of hurting you," he said holding his hands up in surrender.

"You are my mate," he said softly.

"I-'m y-your mate?" I asked.

I lowered the sword, not believing what I just heard. It's a trap. It has to be a trap. Suddenly I fell into darkness. Is he, my mate?!
——————————

Do you like it so far? Ahhh I so nervous hehe😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.9K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
31.5K 1.6K 76
"I, Amelia Anderson, reject Nickolas Adams II as my mate." I have had enough. I don't know why I didn't even reject him the second I arrived here. Wh...
349K 8.3K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...
125K 1.9K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...