HIS ONLY

By Alexaxoxox

He Always Gets What He Wants. He Wanted Her Pregnant. More

THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT
I N F O
C H A R A C T E R S
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
f i fteen

E L E V E N

12.4K 268 87
By Alexaxoxox

"Angel, what did I say about eating candy?" I groaned.

"To not eat so many because I'm going to get sick. Like the last time." She pouted. I found her secret stash in one of drawers of my closet. It could fill a whole trash can. I don't want her to get sick like the last time, it was scary.

"Tony, please. Just this once? I promise to not eat so many after." She begged.

"No, last time you said that, you got more candy and got more sicker. Plus I'm still mad at you for going to the club."

"But-"

"But nothing angel. I told you enough candy. You're going to watch me throw them away. This is your punishment, love. I know you love candy but this is to much." I said as I put the loads of candy in a bad. I'm not going to throw them away. I'm going to keep them somewhere else, where she could not get them.

"But Tony, please. I want my candies. Please." She had tears in her eyes.

"Not gonna work. You need to understand that this is not healthy and could get you more sick baby. Understand." I argued. She turned around so her back was facing me.

I got behind and grabbed her neck. I slapped her ass and grabbed it roughly. My hand went down to her round tit and squeezed it. " Don't make me repeat myself, Angel, Do you understand?" I harshly said.

"Yes, daddy." She said and looked down.

"Good girl,  this is for your own good." I said and threw it in the "trash". One of the guards took it and walked out back. There a house there, I'm going to keep her candy there so every now and then she could pick whatever candy she wants.

"My candy." She whispered and looked down,

"Baby,-"

" No, you took my candy away. I just wanted candy." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I don't want you to get sick angel. You know what happened the last time." I said softly .

"Shut up, you never loved me. You don't love me because you keep throwing away my candy." She angrily said.

"Over my lap." I simply said. Her eyes widen, if she was going to run away. I have a good chance of catching her.

"No, I'm sorry." She pouted.

"Don't make say it again Angel. Over my fucking lap." I hissed at her. She nodded and  over. I roughly pulled down her pants and underwear.

"Now tell me why I don't love you?" I questioned, while playing with her ass.

" You keep throwing away my candy." She sputtered.

"Count, I will stop when I want to stop, not because you want too. If it gets to much say your safe word. What is your safe word?"

"Butterfly." She softly said.

"Good girl."

  I started to go soft. She would whimper and moan with every hit. After the 10th hit I started to slapped her ass more roughly. She tried to cover her ass with her hands but I had them pressed on her back. My palm was now red, so I decided to stop after 25th hit.

" such a good girl." I said and pulled her up. I kissed her lips while massaging her bruised ass. 

" I love you, if you ever. I mean ever say I don't love you. I swear angel, you are going to to be fucked, until the only thing you'll be saying is my fucking name. You're mine an only mine, do you FUCKING understand." I sneered while holding her neck in my hand.

I layed kisses down her down her neck, marking her skin as mine. I brought her closer kissing her lips. She began to pull my hair and tug at it. I pulled her closer making her big tits squish against me. I pulled her shirt off making her tits spillout.

  She unbuttoned my shirt and moved to my neck. I gripped her hips tighter as she kissed and sucked my neck. She got into her knees and unbutton my pants. She billed my dick out and licked the pre-cum. I hissed at the feeling. She began to tease me by kissed the tip and only sucking the tip.

" stop teasing, angel." I groaned. She began to move slowing not taking me whole. I made a ponytail and heated my hips making her take me whole. She gagged and held onto my thighs. I moaned, groaned, hissed with each thrust. Her eyes were rolled back and she had tears. Her saliva was running down her Chin. After a few minutes I felt myself about to Cum.

"I'm about to Cum, fuck." I moaned and let out in her mouth.

"Swallow." I said. She nodded and swallowed it all. I pulled her up and kissed her lips. I pulled her and sat her on my lap. I hard again. I guided my dick in her pussy. She moaned out loud.

"Ride daddy." I groaned. She began to bounce lightly. She moved my hands from her hips to the arm handles. She had a tight grip on them. She was moaning uncontrollably. I snapped my hips up making my dick go all the way in. She threw her head back. My hands gripped her thick hips, I thrusted upwards.

"Suck a good girl, taking Daddy's dick." I groaned still thrusting.

"Beautiful girl."

"All mine, mine always, mine forever, mine only." I groaned letting my possesiveness take over.

"You belong to me, only I can love you. Not but me can love you." I groaned.

" I belong to you. We are goingmto get married, have babies, die old together." I groaned thrusting in harder.

"I'm about to Cum. Please let me cum. Please." She begged holding onto my shoulders.

"Cum baby. Cum for daddy.. " I moaned letting go inside her. I was still in her breathing hard. Having a tight gripped onto her thick hips. I grabbed on of her tits and out them in my mouth sucking. I closed my eyes catching my breathe.

"That was intense." Angela giggled. I smiled against her nipple.

"Do you really mean at what you said?" She questioned pushing her head into my neck.

"Getting married, having kids with you, dying old together?" I questioned.

"Yes." She agreed.

"Yes, I do. I layed my eyes on you, I knew we would be together forever. I belong to you and you as well belong to me. You are everything, perfect, beautiful, smart, sexy. You may not like yourself. To me you are perfect to me." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Come on we need to shower." I said. I picked her up and walked to the bathroom. I tuned the water on and pulled her to me. Hugging her under the warm water.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Forever." I whispered into her hair.

(A/N)

LATE ASS CHAPTER I HAVENT POSTED MY BROTHER GOT COVID, AND THE CITY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO SHUT OFF THE POWER BECAUSE OF THE FIRES AND ALL. AND I WAS BUSY CLEANING THE HOUSE,

THERE IS A LITTLE SMUT AND ALL.

ANYWAYS, BIDEN IS PRESIDENT. THE DAYS ARE BEAUTIFUL. THE SUN IS OUT THE CLOUDS ARE DANCING. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.

STAY SAFE. EAT, AND DRINK WATER. WEAR YOUR MASKS.

BYE LOVERS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38K 43
"I'll Fuck The Word Friend Out Of Your Mouth If You Give Me A Chance." -*- Emily life takes a turn when she loses her purse, only for it to be found...
942K 17.2K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
27.6K 895 12
it wasn't supposed to happen like this...
8.7K 196 20
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎.