My Friend, My Hero - Ducktale...

By Author_Bingette

A Fenton x OC story Liz Feathers is one of the most outgoing ducks you could ever meet. If she had a superpow... More

New Girl In Town (Chapter 1)
Where Fun is in the Zone (Chapter 2)
Mark Beaks? (Chapter 3)
Daddy Issues (Chapter 4)
Darkwing Dorks (Chapter 5)
Aftermath of an Internship (Chapter 6)
A/N
My Hero in Robotic Armour (Chapter 7)
Don't (Chapter 8)
21st Century Breakup (Chapter 9)
Be My Valentine? (Mini Chapter)
The Darling Charisma of Liz Feathers! ( Chapter 10 Part 1)
Darling Charisma (Part 2)
Darling Charisma (Part 3) ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ
Meet the Feathers (Chapter 11)
Please read
Gossip Girl (MTF Part 2)
The Party (MTF Part 3)
Frenemies (Mini Chapter/Incorrect Quotes)
Moonvasion! (Chapter 12)
Meant to be Mine (Chapter 14)
Operation Something Blue (Chapter 15)
Eternity With You (Chapter 16)
Woohoo!
Another smol celebration (A/N)
Some really neat art. Also, something important
We did it, bois

Dearest (Chapter 13)

123 3 0
By Author_Bingette

Request from AmazingGravity33
Disclaimer: This chapter has some kinda mature themes in it that are a little different to the other chapters e.g. obsession, stalking, intense yandere-ism, that sort of thing. Also, I'm kinda unhappy with how this turned out but I hope you guys like it more than I do.

Also due to an edit I'm currently making of this book that has Liz, Fenton and Gandra Dee in a polyamorous relationship, this will be taking place after the series finale to coincide with all the timelines. If you wanna know, M'ma also approves of Gandra and, although she finds polyamory a little unorthodox, as long as Fenton is happy, so is she.

Liz's POV:

Liz, Gandra and Fenton were at Starducks, having coffee, talking and just normal wholesome couple stuff.
Liz was quietly gushing about how amazingly he defeated a villain earlier that day as Gizmoduck, "You were just amazing out there! I can never get over how amazingly you handle those terrifying situations! I mean, you cleared the entire apartment block and defused the bomb within 2 minutes and you still remained perfectly professional and calm throughout that whole thing! I don't know how you do it."

"Aww, stop.", he blushed.

"Yes, please stop," Gandra groaned.

"What, your cynical little heart can't take all my love? Well tough cause I got a lot more love where that came from!", she declared, making Gandra blush before turning back to Fenton, "Another thing I could never get over is how heroic and selfless you have to be to do this. You save people just for the sake of doing a good thing. That's probably the most selfless a person could be!"

"Well, I think you're pretty selfless too. You tipped that student waitress $5. That's would mean a lot to her.", he tried.

Liz raised her eyebrow at him before laughing, "You are just a precious, heroic, adorable, cinnamon roll and I adore you, lovebird!"

Gandra jokingly made a gagging noise, making Liz pull her in too.

They were about to kiss when their joke names they told the baristas (Funzo, Gagreflex and Limbs) were called out.

"I'll be right back.", she told them as she went to get their drinks.

When she got to the counter, she got their drinks and was walking back when she accidentally bumped into and spilled some of their coffee on a rather tall swan guy in a very expensive looking suit.

Liz's eyes immediately widened as she grabbed handfuls of napkins and apologised repeatedly to him, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about that! I didn't see you there! I am so, so, so sorry!"

The guy sighed, a little annoyed and said, "It's quite alright.", revealing his English accent. He then looked at her and their eyes met. Even when she looked away to continue to wipe the coffee off him, she felt his eyes staying on her, making her a little uncomfortable but she decided not to take note of it.

When she finished wiping off the last of the coffee from his suit, he asked her, "Um, what is your name?"

"Oh, it's Liz.", she casually replied, still feeling a little guilty about spilling coffee on him.

"Liz?", he questioned, "As in, Elizabeth?"

"Sure, if you wanna get formal.", she joked, "And you are?"

"Um, my name is George. George Swandon III, miss.", he replied while bowing slightly.

Liz raised her eyebrow at him as if to say 'what is with this guy?' and laughed slightly before saying, "Well, George Swandon III, I should be getting back to my table.", and going back to Fenton and Gandra awkwardly.

She scoffed slightly before pointing her thumb back at him and saying to them, "Did you see that guy? I mean, I know Duckburg's got some characters but 'George Swandon III'? That guy's gotta be crazy or something."

"No kidding," Gandra scoffed along with her, "Seems like this town's constantly got an abundance of eccentric rich folk."

Liz could see Fenton looking at him, his brow narrowed.

"Hey, are you alright?", she asked him.

"Hmm? No, it's fine.", he shrugged.

Liz looked at him, thinking You're worse at that than you realise and said, "No, it's not. I know your jealous face, lovebird. That guy is a weirdo. He's just some pompous show off.", she pulled his face to face hers, "And as if I'd ever trade in my genius, sweet, adorable lovebird for that guy. I know you can't help it, god knows I can't whenever another woman even talks to you, but I swear, that guy's got nothing on you."

Fenton smiled at Liz before glancing back at the guy, causing Liz to roll her eyes and sigh.
She then saw a disturbed look grow on both his and Gandra's faces and asked, "What?"

"He's still staring at you.", Fenton said through his teeth.

She looked at the guy who was still standing there, looking beyond dumbfounded, with presumably either his friend or bodyguard (based on the other guy's stature) dragging him out of the coffeeshop. That sight caused Liz to get the same expression on her face as Fenton's and Gandra's. Eventually, he left and Fenton, Gandra and Liz looked back at each other, still with those same disturbed expressions. There was a couple of seconds of pure silence before they both burst into laughter.

~Timeskip brought to you by Quack Pack!~

It was getting to sunset and Liz, Gandra and Fenton were walking back home, walking and talking when they spotted someone they didn't recognise outside their door. As they got closer, Liz realised it was the British guy from Starducks.

She whispered to them, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"That guy from Starducks?", Fenton asked.

"Yeah. Quick, on the other side of the street. If we keep walking, maybe he'll go away when he realises we're not home.", Gandra said.

They were about halfway across the road when he called out to her, "Excuse me, miss?"

They both cringed and went back.

Liz faked a smile and said, "Yeah?"

"You live here, do you not?", he asked.

Okay, this is getting genuinely terrifying. "Who told you that?", she said, keeping her distance and putting herself in front of Fenton slightly.

"A delightful young chap named Dewey Duck. Isn't that a bizarre name?", he laughed, probably trying to distract from the creepy nature of... well, everything.

Dammit, Dewey. You're over-friendliness has doomed us once again.

"Yeah... well, um, why... are you here? Why?", she asked, extremely uncomfortable.

"Um, oh lord. Um, this may sound completely irrational," he told her,

More than usual?

"But I just had to see you again. After I met you at that coffeeshop, I couldn't get you out of my head!"

She cringed even harder, "Oh god. This is... Um, I have a boyfriend. And a girlfriend", she told him, gesturing at Fenton while still keeping him safe behind her.

"I'm sorry, what?", he asked.

"I'm sorry but I have partners. And I'm very happy with them. So, thank you, but no... Please, no.", she told him, backing away slightly.

"Oh... I see... I should be on my way then. Ben! Limo!", he called out.

They then saw a limo pull up, waiting for him to get in.

"Well, you can't blame a man for trying.", he said as he stepped into the limo.

It drove off, leaving Liz, Gandra and Fenton absolutely terrified.

"Never leave the house again.", Fenton and Gandra said in unison.

"Wait, what?"

In the coming weeks, Liz would rarely be allowed to leave the house and would have to use a drone that Gyro invented to film weekly Gizmoduck fights.
On the off-chance she could leave the house, she'd have to wear her entire Darkwing Duck cosplay and a facemask to cover her beak.
And if that wasn't enough, she'd call over the boys and Launchpad to huddle around her and block her from anyone's view, Gandra's orders.
Despite Liz's objections, Fenton and Gandra refused to let up. She understood that he was paranoid and he wanted to protect her but it feels like a little much when you have to dress up like you're a celebrity desperately trying to hide from the paparazzi!

A few months passed and they didn't see that guy around at all so they lowered their defences a little. That was probably the worst thing they could've done.
One night, Liz, Gandra and Fenton were sleeping. Or at least Fenton and Gandra were. Liz had cabin fever and she had it bad so she quickly and carefully stepped out of the house to go for a walk outside. Just a short stroll, she didn't need to bring anything with her.
Unfortunately, that was possibly the worst decision she could've possibly made because when she was gazing up at the big moonlit sky as the vast Auradon Bay reflected it's shine, that was when someone quickly came up behind Liz and chloroformed her.

Fenton woke up, not feeling Liz on the bed. He got up and tried looking around the room as his eyes adjusted to the dark. Still nothing. He woke Gandra up and they turned on all the lights and looked all around the house. Nothing. They checked their phones. No texts, no voicemails, no notes left on the bedside table.

That was when he started really panicking. It was like he couldn't breathe. He felt tears running down his cheeks, wondering where his love could've been taken! She could've been dead for all he knew! He tried calling her several times but soon realised that her phone was still inside the house. Gandra tried to comfort him through his panic attack but started crying herself as she called everyone they knew, telling them that Liz had been kidnapped.

Liz woke up, feeling cold and uncomfortable. She looked around and as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realised she wasn't in her house anymore. She carefully navigated around the room and turned on a lightswitch at the wall.

She was in a lavish bedroom with sky-blue coloured everything. It was the kind of bedroom you'd expect to find in an old castle or in a historical drama film.
She tried opening the door but it was locked from the outside. There was a window but it was bolted shut. And the air vents were far too small to climb through.
As she was trying to find something strong enough to cut through the door or smash the windows, the door opened, revealing the person she suspected was behind this all along.

"Hello, dearest."

(A/N: I have a thing for Cliffhangers, don't I? But then I release part 2 at the same time as part 1 because I feel bad about the cliffhanger what the hell is my deal? Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, god knows I didn't, but hope you also enjoy the next one. ~Bingette)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 643 29
(Discontinued) Sometimes the adventurous spirit can be daring But taking every Dare isn't necessarily a good thing Especially when it means shaking a...
18.8K 1K 45
[A DuckTales AU. Season one rewritten with the Negaverse characters. Basically the show but the characters are opposite. Enjoy!] After Louie, Dewey...
13.6K 485 36
"'I need you to take out the McDucks,' the figure said. Huey was taken back. 'Heck no! They're my family. I'm done here,' he said. He began to walk p...
15.6K 455 51
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ humanity . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. he considers himself Scrooge's number 1 e...