promises // fred weasley

By harrysguccilube

smut warning, contains mature content and strong language. tw: this book contains dark themes such as suicide... More

disclaimer!
introduction
casting
prologue (*)
chapter 1 - s o r t i n g (*)
chapter 2 - d r a c o (*)
chapter 3 - u m b i t c h
chapter 4 - d e t e n t i o n
chapter 5 - d r e a m s
chapter 6 - a n g e l s & d e v i l s
chapter 7 - b e s t f r i e n d s
casting pt. 2
chapter 8 - k i s s
chapter 9 - l a s t n i g h t
chapter 10 - a f t e r m a t h
chapter 11 - h a l l o w e e n p a r t y
chapter 12 - r o u n d t w o
chapter 13 - d a t e
chapter 14 - j e a l o u s
chapter 15 - l i e s
chapter 16 - i h a t e y o u
chapter 17 - o n e w e e k
chapter 18 - c l u b
chapter 19 - o w n m e
chapter 20 - i m s o r r y
chapter 21 - p u n c h e s
chapter 22 - t e a c h m e
chapter 24 - d a d d y
chapter 25 - p i c t u r e
chapter 26 - h o s p i t a l
chapter 27 - c l a u s t r o p h o b i c
chapter 28 - w h o r e
chapter 29 - f i r s t t i m e
chapter 30 - r u i n
chapter 31 - p l a n
chapter 32 - b e g
chapter 33 - b r o k e n h e a r t
chapter 34 - g a m e
chapter 35 - m i n e
casting pt. 3
chapter 36 - s u r p r i s e
chapter 37 - t e a s e
chapter 38 - f i r e d
chapter 39 - t e l l h e r
chapter 40 - s t. m u n g o s
chapter 41 - t a k e m e
chapter 42 - f i v e
chapter 43 - s c a r e d
chapter 44 - f o r g e t
chapter 45 - b r e a k f a s t
chapter 46 - h a y l e y
chapter 47 - f r e c k l e s
chapter 48 - c o w a r d
chapter 49 - b a c h e l o r e t t e
chapter 50 - n u m b
chapter 51 - w e d d i n g
chapter 52 - s h o w m e
chapter 53 - y e s
epilogue
thank you
bonus chapter #1 - honeymoon
bonus chapter #2 - ishmael
bonus chapter #3 - advice
bonus chapter #4 - please
natalia x kalen one shot

chapter 23 - a p h r o d i s i a c

22.4K 624 1.1K
By harrysguccilube

A/N: your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating (a LOT of teasing, maybe a lil public sex, basically this is just a full smut chapter)

the way i posted two sneak peeks to this chapter on my tik tok (@simpforfredweasley)but they both got removed smh

Songs for this chapter:

***

February 14. Valentine's Day. Natalia and Fred's least favorite day of the year. Natalia had never like it since she was little, the only good part about it was the candy. Fred didn't give a care in the world about it, he had never been in a committed relationship to spend that day with someone else. 

Fred didn't know, however, that Natalia hated Valentine's Day.  He was freaking out about what to do trying to make it the perfect day for her. 

Natalia had finished her last class for the day when she met up with the twins in the Great Hall. Fred and George was whispering to each other, both of them trying to brainstorm ideas for the day.

Lia walked over to them before saying, "Freddie can I talk to you real quick?"

"Umm yea sure Nat," he said before giving George a look that showed he was freaking out. George just laughed and wished his twin brother good luck. 

"So about today,"

"Yes love?"

"We're not doing anything right?"

"I- I mean- I didn't plan-"

"Thank god."

"What?"

"I literally don't give a shit about Valentine's Day. It's a stupid holiday to be honest."

"You're joking right?"

"Don't tell me you like it," Natalia said while wincing. 

"No no no, I hate it too. I was so stressed that you wanted me to do something but I had no idea what to do."

"And that's why I love you," Lia said while getting on her tippy-toes to kiss Fred. 

"I love you too my love but I have an idea."

"What is it?" Natalia asked while Fred pulled out a little potion bottle. 

"This, my love, is an aphrodisiac. Basically a few drops of it will make you feel everything at 10x what it would normally would feel like." Fred took it and dropped a few drops on his tongue and then onto Natalia's tongue. 

"Meet me in the Gryffindor common room in 15 minutes," he whispered in her ear before leaving.

***

Natalia could already feel the effects of the potion. All she wanted to do was rip off Fred's clothes and fuck him all night. She made her way to the Gryffindor common room to be met with only Fred sitting on the couch wearing only grey sweats. 

"Where is everyone?" Natalia said while moving to sit on Fred's lap.

"Most of them are in Hogsmeade with their boy/girlfriends and the rest I convinced to stay outside for the next few hours."

"How did you do that?"

"I told them I wouldn't prank them for a few weeks," Fred said shrugging his shoulders.

"And are you going to keep that promise?"

"Of course. I never said George couldn't prank them though." Natalia laughed and shifted in Fred's lap so that she was straddling him. 

"You look so fucking hot rn Freddie," she said while planting kisses all over his chest. 

"And you look fucking sexy with that skirt." As Fred said that, Natalia took off her shirt so all she was wearing was her skirt and her panties. 

"You're gonna be the fucking death of me love," Fred said while leaning his head back. 

"Ride my thigh Nat." Fred shifted Natalia so that she was on top of his left thigh. Natalia slowly started moving back and forth, throwing her head back from the pleasure. Thank god for the aphrodisiac.

The friction from the clothes rubbing against each other made Natalia feel even better. With the potion, Natalia felt herself getting close in 5 minutes. This was the fastest she had ever finished and it wasn't even real sex. 

While Lia was moving back and forth, Fred leaned his head down to take one of her nipples into his mouth. 

"Holy shit Fred."

"Come on baby, I know you're close."

The words made Natalia even more aroused and she had finished all over his thigh. 

"Fuck that was so hot," Fred groaned. Natalia used her hands to slowly palm Fred through his sweats. She then pulled his pants down along with his boxers and started stroking. 

She lowered herself so that she was at the same level as his dick and then licked up all the way from the bottom to the tip of his dick. 

"Fuck your mouth is perfect Nat."

She took Fred into her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth until the tip hit the back of her throat. Normally she would've stopped at this point had it been anyone else, but when it was Fred, it felt so much better. The tears spilt down her cheeks, mascara smudging all over them.

"Shit baby I'm close."

Natalia focused more on the tip of his dick knowing that the aphrodisiac would make everything feel 10x more sensitive. Fred was about to finish when Natalia removed her mouth. 

"Fuck Nat I was so close," Fred groaned. 

"I don't want you to finish unless you're inside of me," and with that, Natalia moved her panties aside and lowered herself onto Fred. 

"Fuck baby you feel so fucking good, holy shit."

Natalia was slowly moving back and forth before she started bouncing faster and faster. Seeing Natalia only wearing a skirt turned Fred on even more. All he wanted to do was bend her over his thighs and spank her till her cheeks were red for being a tease. 

Instead of bending her over his lap, he decided to slap her ass while she was moving. The way she moaned when he did that made Fred even closer to finishing. 

"Fuck," Natalia said while leaning her head on Fred's shoulder.

"Hey Fred have you seen- Holy shit."

Natalia screamed when she saw George and instantly picked up her shirt and covered her boobs. She was about to get off Fred when he held her in place with his hands on her hips. 

"I'm gonna um go, bye," George said a little bit flustered. 

As soon as George left, Natalia and Fred both finished together. "You look so beautiful with mascara running down your cheeks."

"Why is it that we always get interrupted during sex?"

"I have no bloody idea. It's like the author wants to torture us or something."

"Author?"

"Yeah, of our love story. We are a one in a million love, someone is definitely writing our entire relationship."

***

The next week, Fred and Natalia were unable to keep their hands off each other. It was like the potion lasted the entire week rather than just for a few hours. 

"Is this stupid potion every gonna wear off? I mean don't get me wrong I love you Fred and I love being with you but I hate how I can't keep my hands to myself anytime you're even in the vicinity."

"Trust me I'm not a fan either. It's like I'm always hard all the time and it hurts so badly. I've gotten blue balls at least 3 times this week."

"Give me the bottle maybe you missed something." Fred handed her the bottle and she noticed what was wrong. 

"You blithering idiot!"

"What?"

"It clearly says right here that to stop the effects you need the fucking antidote."

"Ohhhhh. That makes a lot of sense now. When I bought it the women told me to get the other part as well but I was confused so I didn't get it." Natalia slapped Fred on the back of his head before getting up. "C'mon let's go get it."

"Wait. I have one more thing I want to do before we get the antidote."

***

They ran back to Natalia's room since Tori was out with Eli. Fred was so excited he practically threw Natalia onto the bed. He climbed on top of her pulling all of her clothes off before flipping her onto her stomach. 

"You see that mirror right there?" 

"Mhm."

"I want you to watch yourself while I fuck you." Natalia definitely felt herself dripping after that. Fred took off his clothes and started stroking his dick before slowly entering Natalia. 

She was on all fours but the feeling of Fred made her arms collapse. Fred pulled her back up so that her back was against his chest. 

"Do you see how fucking amazing you look when I fuck you like a slut?"

"Fuck Fred that feels so good," she moaned. Natalia felt like she could see stars. Her sight was blotchy and she felt like she was in another universe. 

"God you're so fucking tight Nat," Fred rasped between each of his thrusts. 

Natalia couldn't speak. It was like someone had stolen her voice box. All she could do was moan out of pleasure. 

"I love you so fucking much Nat."

"I love you more Freddie," she somehow managed to say.

Natalia started rocking her hips back to get even more deeper than before. Every time they would have sex, it would feel like Natalia was being split in half at the beginning, she still wasn't used to how big he was. 

Whenever Nat would take him in her throat, she was never fully able to take all of him in and her jaw would ache for days. It was a good pain for her though, it would remind her of Fred and the reason her jaw was hurting. 

Fred and Natalia were both so close and when they finished, it's like they were complete. Looking at herself in the mirror when they were done, Natalia noticed sweat all over her forehead and her hair was a mess.

Was this really what I looked like after sex? Natalia thought.

"You look beautiful Nat."

"What?"

"I can see the little gears in your brain moving and I know what you're thinking. You look fucking perfect love."

Natalia's heart warmed and with a smile she said, "I love you Freddie."

"I love you more."

A/N:

A little gift for over 36k reads and 1k votes... i'm crying I really didn't expect to get like 1k reads or 10 votes and i'm literally so thankful for all of you

I just want to make one thing clear. Yes I love Golden Boy and it is an amazing story but just because something happens in that doesn't mean it will happen in my story. No Fred will NOT fall out of love with Natalia. There will be other things going on but this is MY story. 

p.s. yes i joke about going to paris all the time with the twins but that doesn't mean i am comfortable writing that... some people are and that's okay but i will just tell you know that there will never be a scene in my book with the three of them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 222 9
Minors DNI, 18+ Fred Weasley x Reader, Friends to Enemies(?) To Lovers Word count; 26k Dumped all together because it's already completed type story ...
84.5K 2.6K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
149K 3.6K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
102K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...