You Are The One For Me (Compl...

By MineForever6

Jana, junior in high school transferred to a new school. She immediately hit it off with Noah, Serah and Harr... More

Chapter1:DAY-365
Chapter2:DAY-1
Chapter3:DAY-2
Chapter4:DAY-4
Chapter5:DAY-9
Chapter6:DAY-19
Chapter7:DAY-26
Chapter8:DAY-27
Chapter9:DAY-29
♡ACHIEVEMENTS ♡
Chapter10:DAY-36
Chapter11:DAY-40
Chapter12:DAY-41
Chapter13:DAY-50
Chapter14:DAY-58
Chapter15:DAY-67
Chapter17:DAY-84
Chapter18:DAY-89
Chapter19:DAY-97
Chapter20:DAY-107
Chapter21:DAY-117
Chapter22:DAY-129
Chapter23:DAY-138
Chapter24:DAY-139
Chapter25:DAY-140
Chapter26:DAY-155
Chapter27:DAY-156
Chapter28:DAY-160
Chapter29:DAY-163
Chapter30:DAY-168
Chapter31:DAY-176
Chapter32:DAY-184
Chapter33:DAY-195
Chapter34:DAY-205
Chapter35:DAY-212
Chapter36:DAY-213
Chapter37:DAY-219
Chapter38:DAY-230
Chapter39:DAY-241
Chapter40:DAY-244
Chapter41:DAY-257
Chapter42:DAY-266
Chapter43:DAY-290
Chapter44:DAY-300
Chapter45:DAY-304
Chpater46:DAY-317
Chapter47:DAY-323
Chapter48:DAY-350
Chapter49:DAY-358
Chapter50:DAY-365
EPILOGUE

Chapter16:DAY-75

93 25 49
By MineForever6

17/08/18

FRIDAY

NOAH

The sound of heavy rain made me wake up from my beautiful dream. I get up and open the window, I shiver as the cool breeze comes through the window.  I try to recollect the incidents in my dream as I listen to the drops of the rain falling. It was heavily raining and I was walking along with someone under the same umbrella, but I don't remember who that was. I was holding the umbrella with one hand and I wrapped the other hand around her shoulder, pulling her closer to me. She looked into my eyes, and instantly I got the feeling once again, the girl in my dream was Jana.

Why am I dreaming of Jana? What do these feelings mean? I'm thinking of an explanation for my questions.

Today, I was on time to get into the bus. When I got in, it was completely crowded. I stand leaning to a seat and start to think why Jana was in my dreams. I look around and surprised to see Jana in one of the window seats staring outside. The cool breeze gently blows through the window, making her hair flip and she tucked her hair behind the ear. There was something special in the atmosphere today, which made everything beautiful around. Suddenly it started raining, I notice her enjoying the raindrops, which are falling on her face along with the breeze. I didn't notice the time passed as I was deeply observing her.

When the bus slows down to our stop, Jana and I get ready to leave. We got down at the stop, I realized I don't have an umbrella. I groan since I start getting wet in the rain. By the time she was in her umbrella, looks at me, "Where is your umbrella?"

But before I could reply, she said "Get in, don't get wet".

I did as she said, and we made our  way  to school. This is exactly what happened in my dream, but the only difference is she's the one holding the umbrella. Why my dream is being a reality?

I could tell she is struggling to hold the umbrella because she is shorter than me. She is  5'2 while I'm 5'11, so that makes it difficult. But she is trying her maximum to raise the umbrella so that I won't get wet.

"I will hold the umbrella, you are struggling" I offered. She nod and hands me the umbrella, our hands brushed against each other. A small shiver went down my spine, I look at her, but she seems calm, so I guess she didn't get any feeling as I did.

I felt like I should wrap my hands over her shoulder and pull her closer to me as I had in my dreams but at the same time, I'm thinking about what's wrong with my feelings towards her.

"You forgot to take an umbrella on these rainy days?" she asked.

I smile, "So that you can be with someone in their umbrella," I blurts out. I mentally slap myself for not thinking about what I was going to say. I thought she would give me a confused look, but instead of that her face turned red all of a sudden and I don't know if she blushed because of those words I said. But seeing her blush made it worth it. I blurt out because I wasn't thinking about anything other than my dream.

After a few seconds, she replied "Yeah," and then she looked into my eyes as in my dream, and again I got that magical feeling.

JANA

"So that you can be with someone in their umbrella," Noah said and I think I already started blushing. Oh, Ryan, thinking of you can make me blush always. I look at my feet, trying to hide the blush covering my cheeks. I have been waiting for days to be with Ryan, walking along with him in the heavy rain with his hands wrapped around my waist and a lovely kiss on my neck. That will be so sweet. Oh god! I'm imagining too much than necessary.

I forgot that I was walking to school along with Noah in this heavy rain and that he said something which made me think about Ryan. So I finally replied "Yeah" as I looked into his eyes, his captivating blue eyes, but this time I got a feeling I never had. And then I immediately looked away and we resumed the walking.

My mind starts drifting off to what Noah said, 'So that you can with someone In their umbrella'. What did he mean by that? Did he mean that he wanted to be with me? No, that's not it. I'm probably just overthinking and misunderstood him.

We finally reached the class, but I was still deep in my thoughts. "Hey girl!" Serah yells interrupting my thoughts. I sit next to her "Guess what?" she asked me, she stops her writing and looks at me.

"What?" I asked as I couldn't think about anything else other than what Noah said.

"Ryan invited us to the party," she grins  happily.

"Oh, that's nice" I exclaimed. Now I'm super excited to go to the party, even Sandy will be there because  Zyan is one of the band members, which gives me the perfect opportunity to introduce her to Harry, Noah and Serah.

"What are you writing?" I ask. When I look at her paper, the English assignment due on Monday comes to my mind.

"The English assignment!" I yell frantically.

"Yeah," Alex, who was next to her said to me.

"Shut up and do your work" Serah ordered, glaring him in the process. I don't know how they managed to do their assignment so far with all the time-fighting.

"As you say." I glance between the two of them, shocked that he  responded calmly.

"Hey, Jana" Lyra called me, I turn to face her. "Do you remember that we have the assignment to complete? " She smiles sarcastically.

"Yeah, I remember" I reply.

"Shows how irresponsible you are."

I roll my eyes, "It's a group assignment, not something I do my own." What the hell is her problem? Just annoying me all the time.

"Hey girls, c'mon let's do it now," Noah said, trying to prevent an argument between me and Lyra.

Lyra sits next to Noah while I sit opposite them and started writing. Suddenly I feel his gaze on me, so I raise my head from the book to see if he is staring at me, but he was busy with his works. Again, I can't understand what made me think in such a way, my mistake. Just another misunderstanding. I raise my head to inform them I'm leaving for library, Noah quickly looks down at his paper when our eyes met for a second. Was he staring at me?

"I will come back soon, I have to get a book from the library." I informs them and walks to the library.

I start searching. After 10 minutes of searching, I start feeling annoyed because I can't find anything but I keep searching.

"You haven't found the book yet?" I turn back to see Noah.

"Oh, uh...no, I haven't found one yet." I turn around to continue searching. Then I feel him getting closer to me, but I don't say anything.

He takes the book from the top shelf,  "Here it is." When he gave me the book, our fingers grazed against each other.  A shiver went down my spine. I don't know if he got the same feeling.

"Alright, let's go," he said and we both walked back to our class.

Why he came to the library? He was doing his work right? This time I think I'm not wrong, he is behaving differently, but I can't understand what's on his mind.

When I sit back in my place Lyra said, "Oh Jana! You came back, I asked him to get that book for you. You were wasting our time" I continued doing my work, ignoring Lyra's remarks.

And again, my mistake. What's wrong with me? Why am I even thinking in this way about him? From the morning I'm misunderstanding him for whatever he did, this is so bad Jana.

We were able to finish the assignment by the end of the day. We had small disagreements every now and then, but we finally finished

Harry sits next to me, "Did you completed your assignment?"

"Yeah," I replied. I felt Noah staring at me. But I know I will be wrong again, so I'm not going to see if he is staring at me or not.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do let me know your views about this story. And don't forget to press the star below. Also, please do comment and share.

What do you think is happening between Jana and Noah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
221 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
15.6K 468 22
Paige and Jackson were best friends growing up, window neighbours and the closest people in their grade. That was until Jackson grew up and moved on...
802K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...