Voltron Resurgence -ON HOLD-

By KlanceShipper23

(The Year currently in the Story is 2336) Zarkon's War had ended around 17 years ago, and there seems to be a... More

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
Oc's Profile and Backgrounds
Chapter One: The new Paladins
Chapter Three: Paladins of Old

Chapter Two: Two sisters & Family talk

8 0 0
By KlanceShipper23

"Okay. Let's all go to the lounge. There is were I'll explain." Coran stated, I looked back over to him to see that he had a box in his hands and had started to walk again.

"He aha kāu e explaning Coran?" Hal asked and Coran stopped in place, which made all of use stop in place as he turned around a few seconds later.

('Hawaiian' What are you going to be explaning Coran?)

"Your parents..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kid's Pov:

Our... Our parents... What... I... I don't think I quite understand what Coran is stating.

Coran's Pov:

After mentioning to the kids about their parents they all looked at me with confused, shocked, sad and pained faces.

"Come... There is a lot I need to explain to you all." I stated and they all just followed me up to the Lounge.

After making our way up to the Lounge we all noticed that there were two intruders in the Castle one was a member of the Blade by the uniform they were wearing and the the other one was wearing the Rebels' uniform, and they were both just sitting casually on the sofa.

"Who in Altea are you two?!" I exclaimed and the two intruding Blade and Rebel members had turned their heads around only just noticing us.

Quorra's Pov:

Me and Selene had just gotten back to the Castle of Lions after being away with the Blade and Rebels for over six months on a rather dangerous, but oh so God damn difficult mission.

We were both still wearing our uniforms and helmets since we've only just gotten back.

(What both of Quorra and Selene's helmets look like except Selene's helmet is is a light grey base, with yellow instead of Blue)

I turned my head to face Selene's Rebel mask. "It been a while since we've been here." I stated and Selene just nodded to that. "That last mission was rather risky, but thankfully we were able to gain a new ally for the up coming war ahead." Selene mentioned.

"And they are quite cute..." Sel mumbled out. "Oh? So. Are they even cuter than me?" I teased and Sel just looked at me and I could easily tell that she was blushing and embarrassed about what I had teased her about. "You can't say much! So, don't deny it. You think 'he's' cute as well." Sel responded with a cheeky tone. "Well I'm doubting it. But no one can beat how cute you are... My Snowflake~" I stated and she immediately got flustered by what I could tell by her actions. "Quorra!!" She exclaimed and pushed her head into my right shoulder causing me chuckle and giggle at her actions.

"Who in Altea are you two?!" After hearing that voice me and Selene both turned our heads around, only to be met with everyone in the Castle of Lions.

We both stood up and turn to face them. "That's really mean Coran that you don't remember us." I tell him in a sad mocking like voice, which caught Sam's attention, even with the voice modifier on.

"Quorra? Selene? Is that you?" Sam asked and both me and Selene deactivated our helmets.

"You damn right it is!" I exclaimed and everyone one started to run to me and Sel and hug us in bone crushing hugs.

I looked up and noticed that Coran was of to the side looking at all of us together again.

I broke the hugs I got from the group and head over to Coran.

"It nice to see you again Coran." I told him, giving him a off side hug. "Same here Quorra, same here..." He told me somberly and I noticed that and chose to voice this.

"Ey... You alright?" "Yeah, I explain once you and Sel have gotten dress." He told me. "So, in other words you won't find out once your out of uniforms." I stated and he just nodded his head 'yes'.

"Sir yes, sir." I replied with and he chuckled at that. "Ay, Sel!" "Yeah?!" "We've been told to get change!" "Kay Kay!" Selene yelled out and ran over to me and we both made our way out of the Lounge but not before hearing.

"AMOUREUX!!!" Jayden, Tom, Kelly, Hallie and Sam had all screamed out at us. ('French' LOVE BIRDS)

"좆까 !!!/Jódete !!!" Me and Selene both screamed out at the same time, causing everyone including Coran to start laughing.

('Korean/Spanish' F*ck you!!!)

Coran's Pov:

After Quorra and Selene got changed, they came back to the Lounge, walking in the room hand in hand.

"Hello you two." I say and they reponed at the same time. "Heya!"

Both Quorra and Selene have been dating for just around 3-4 years and are a very good one at that.

Even after everything they've both been through, after every fight, every argument, breakdown, mission, even near death they always stick together.

"Hey Quorra?" "Yes Sam?" "È un nuovo braccio protesico che Selene ha realizzato, in sostituzione di quello Galra?" Sam asked and everyone noticed that Quorra went extremely tense afterwards.

('Italian' Is that a new prosthetic arm that Selene made, in replacement for the Galra one?)

(Just without the Hello Kitty drawing on it. (Also image not mine!!)

"Quorra est venue dans ma chambre tard dans la nuit chez les rebelles pour me demander de retirer le bras que le Galra lui avait fait avoir ... Elle a dit que '' je ne me sens tout simplement pas seule ... Et qu'un jour, la Galra pourrait potentiellement m'utiliser viva le bras ... 'J'étais hésitante au début ... mais quand elle m'a supplié, je pouvais voir toute la douleur que ces pensées lui tourmentaient l'esprit ... Alors, j'ai accepté et maintenant elle a un bras beaucoup plus avancé avec quelques modifications. Mais cela pourrait s'expliquer une autre fois."

('All French' Quorra came to my room late one night at the Rebels asking me to remove the arm the Galra made her have... She said that 'I just don't feel alone... And that one day the Galra could potentially use me viva the arm...' I was hesitant at first... but when she begged me, I could see all the pain these thoughts were plaguing her mind... So, I agreed to it and now she has a far more advanced arm with a few modifications. But that could be explained for another time.)

Selene stated and we were all quite shocked to hear this about Quorra. She's strong physically and laughs with a smile on her face... I would never of expected her to be this scared of her Galra prosthetic!

We all noticed that Quorra was looking at the ground in absolute guilt, anger, sadness...

I could easily tell that she was ashamed of what the Galra did to her and the end result of that had ended up with her... Begging her girlfriend to remove the damage the Galra had did to her all those years ago... It honestly hurt me to see another Paladin end up like this and fearing the worst possible scenario, before it could or even happen...

"You know..." I stated out which caught everyone's attention. "The former Black Paladin... His right arm was removed and replaced by a Galra prosthetic just like your arm was Quorra. Probably not the same way, but still." I told and they were a little shocked to hear that the Black Paladin had gone through that.

"The Black Paladin, had the same doubts, same fears as you Quorra..." I stated and she looked a little surprised by that.

"But..." I stated again gaining there attention once more. "Thanks to his teammates, he was able to look past what the Galra did to him and embrace it. Yes, you were scared that the Galra could of done something to you viva means of the former Galra arm, yet you have already embrace that having a prosthetic is apart of who you are... And I'm sure that your parents- Heck! All of your parents would be so proud of who you are... And what you have became to be..." I announced to them and they were all a little teary from my speech, but they still had to know what was in the box I had.

"Now back to the task at hand." I say in a sort of cheerful tone, I gripped the box and sat down on the sofa, placing the box down on the coffee table. As everyone gathered around me, I opened the box, but a picture flew out of it and hit the floor.

Sam gently picked the photo up and looked at it.

(Just imagine that Allura survives the war and is in this picture (Also image not mine!!)

"Coran? Aren't these the old Paladins?" Sam asked and passed the photo over to me.

I smiled fondly at the photo. "Yes... It is... This photo was taken a few weeks or so before the war had officially ended..."

I stated and everyone looked at me with small smiles and comforting gazes to help me with remembering the old Paladins. I rummaged through the box again and found another photo of the group, much later when they've all grown up and matured more. Well I hoped they did...

(Said photo. Don't own photo)

I passed the photo over to Quorra, who
passed it over to Selene, to Jayden, Thomas, Kelly, Hallie and Samantha. Sam took a bit longer to look at the photo, before giving it back to me.

"Sam you are an only child, and this is what your mother left for you..."

I told her and grabbed a specific watch, box and bag from the box and handed it towards her. She instantly opened the samll box to find her mother's old Glasses.

"Those glasses were her's, they were from her older brother as he gave them to her and the watch would call her faithful companion Rover, who is currently is sleep mode in your bedroom."

I told her and she looked at up at me with realisation.

"Wait?! Do you mean that little robot sitting in my room?! That Rover?!" She yelled out, making me chuckle and nod my head 'yes'.

"The bag you've got holds her handmade laptop that she created before the war started."

I mentioned and she looked at the bag and smiled hugging it, after that putting her glasses on. 'She looks just like her...' I thought.

As I turned around back to the box as Hallie was helping Sam with her watch.

"Hallie and Selene." I stated and Hallie turned around after helping Sam with her watch and Selene moved closer towards me since she was standing at the time.

Hallie was pasted her Dad's old jacket with a crystal necklace.

Whilst Selene was pasted her Dad's bandana he always wore, with a crystal necklace as well.

(Bottom one is Hallie's, Top one is Selene's (Images does not belong to me)

"Your both sister's as we and you already know about." I stated jokingly and they giggled saying 'obviously' causing everyone to either chuckle or giggle at.

"These are the gift that your parents had left for you..."

I told them both and they look at me with a look that states 'Well, that aren't for anyone else are they.' which made me chuckle at the looks I received from them.

"What type are of crystals are these?" Selene asked me, before putting her necklace on before helping her sister with her's since she was struggling to get it on by herself.

"That I cannot say. That is for your parents to say."

I told them when Hallie put her father's jacket on and Selene carefully wrapped the bandana around around her neck, just missing the chain for the necklace.

"Manaʻo wau he maikaʻi wale ia no ka mea makemake nā mākua e ʻōlelo i kekahi mea e pili ana i ko mākou ola."

Selene stated and everyone else agreed since they figured out that the same phrase relates to them as well.

('Hawaiian' I guess it's only fair since are parents would also like to say some stuff about our lives as well.)

"Thomas." I stated and he turned around to look at me, as I already had his things out of the box. I have Tom his father's sleeping mask and his old Jacket.

"Thomas. Your father left these little gift since he thought they would mean the most, since they meant a lot to him..."

I told him and he place the sleeping mask into his pocket and held the jacket close to him.

"I... I vaguely remember this jacket... It's the feeling of it that I really, truly remember of Papa..." Tom stated and began to shed happy tears from the familiar feeling of his father's jacket. After that he rammed himself straight into my chest, crying with his father's jacket on his lap.

"고마워요, 코란 ... 고마워요, 우리를 위해 해주신 모든 일에 ..." Tom stated through tears and hugged me tightly.

('Korean' Thank you, Coran... Thank you, for everything you did for us...)

"Of course Tom." I say gently, hugging him back. When Tom broke the embrace he immediately put his Lance's jacket on.

"Kelly." I called next as she was ready for anything.

I went into the box and grabbed out Kelly's father's old utility belt, his old red crop jacket and knife and passed them over to Kelly.

Kelly looked at the knife in awe. She gently unsheathed the handle of the knife and looked at the symbol on it.

"Hang on a second! Quorra isn't that the Blade of Marmora's symbol on the knife, the same as the baton you weld!"

Kelly exclaimed and Quorra with wide eyes rushed over from where she was standing to go over to Kelly to confirm what she said was true, since Quorra herself is apart of the Blade of Marmora.

"Yes that is! But Coran how did, did you get one of these?! Barely anyone at the Blade uses these anymore?!" Quorra exclaimed herself and she was far more shocked than Kelly was.

"Kelly, the only reason as to how I could of gotten this is that your father left this for you and therefore... A former Blade member."

I stated and she look surprised and happy to hear it.

"So cool!" She exclaimed but pushed the blade handle back into it's sheath. She quickly changed her old jacket and placed it behind herself, only to put Keith's old Jacket on, along with his old utility belt on attaching the knife to her out right thigh and warping her previous jacket around her waist.

"Jayden." I stated and he watched me very closely.

I passed him father's's old vest with a very decorative blade that was from his mother. 'What is up with the old Paladins and their weapons.' I internally groan as Jayden looked at the blade confused and the vest with familiarity.

(This image is not mine but if your curious about what type of knife this is then search up it you want 'Damascus blade' and you will see quite a few of these)

"Jayden. You are the only child of your mother and father. I would love to tell you about your mother and father but your mother had specifically told me that she would like to reveal herself and your father when she sees you again."

I told him and he understood, he also practically knew that the knife was from his mother.

"Alright everyone, time to head of for bed now." I told them and was about to head of until Sam mentioned.

"Coran what about Quorra?"

"Quorra and Selene may I have word with you when everyone is gone."

I asked and they both nodded as everyone filed out the room whilst yelling 'It good to see you two again' or 'nice to have you back'.

After everyone was gone went to go sit back down on the sofa being followed by Selene and Quorra.

All I had left in the box was a chain necklace with two wedding bands on it, one is silver and the other was gold.

(Something likes this and image isn't mine)

"Coran are these/those..." Selene and Quorra say with surprise in their voices.

"If you are both think those are Quorra's parents wedding bands then you are correct. They both married in secret a few months before you were born on this very ship Quorra."

I told them both and Quorra looked like she was about to cry tears of joy and Sel went over to comfort her with a wide smile on her face.

"But who are Quorra's parents Coran or aren't you allowed to say like with everyone else's?" Sel asked me with curiosity in her voice and features and the same went for Quorra.

"I can but sadly you two cannot tell anyone else on this ship due to the parents both asking me to keep quite so they can revel eachother when they see you all again."

Quorra and Selene nodded at my statement and aksed me to continue.

"Quorra, you are the eldest daughter of both Keith and Lance Kogane McClain, and older sister to both Thomas and Kelly Kogane McClain."

I told them and they both looked shocked at who her parents were and who her family is.

"Coran ... ¿alguien ... en los viejos Paladines o incluso sabes ... por qué fui secuestrado desde una edad temprana?"

Quorra asked and I simply shook my head 'no'.

('Spanish' Coran... does anyone... in the in the old Paladins or you even know... why I was kidnapped from an early age??)

"¿Es porque papá y papá quieren explicar cuándo los volvemos a ver?"

Quorra asked again and I nodded my head 'yes'.

('Spanish' Is it due to Dad and Papa wanting to explain when we see them again?)

"Okay... And thank you Coran. For telling all of us who we really are... It means a lot..." Quorra stated and gave me a hug along with Selene joining in, and they got up to leave the lounge after that.

'I hope I made the right choice... Now all I got is just a few more secrets to keep...'

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Words: 3072

Thank you for enjoying my story so far and I hope you will enjoy the third chapter that should be coming out soon.

Bye my epic space voyagers
🥰🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 435 18
Y/n princess of planet Zoenus what happened when Her planet gets destroyed and is sent to earth. What happens when she get captured by galra with shi...
494 10 16
It's been years since the universe had seen the great Paladins of Voltron in battle. Years since those paladins have seen the lions. The universe was...
2.1K 54 6
Earth is saved from the Galra, and the Paladins of Voltron are the heroes of the Galaxy Garrison, well all except for Keith. He'd been kicked out bef...
47.5K 1.8K 19
[Takes place after season 2] With the defeat of Zarkon, a short time of peace spreads across the galaxy. However, everything goes downhill, especiall...