Seeing Things | Sanscest | UN...

By Petulanced

EDIT: 15/01/2021 - 161 in 'Ghosts' out of 16k - WHICH IS GOOD FOR ME oVo. Also, because I think it's hilariou... More

Author's Note
The Beginning (prologue?)
Chapter 1 - GHOSTS
Chapter 2 - SUNRISE
Chapter 3 - REST IN PEACE
Chapter 4 - HOW KIND OF YOU
Chapter 0$4.£%5 - G0D g1V3 m£ a BR3£aK (flashback)
Chapter 5 - DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF
Chapter 5.5 - STRAWBERRY JAM
Chapter 6 - LOVE CAN BE COMPLICATED
Chapter 6 - DREAM ME A NIGHTMARE
Chapter 7 - THE OLD MONSTER AND THE CHILD
Chapter 8 - GLOOM'S DREAM
*Important* (Not a chap)
Chapter 9 - GLOOM'S DREAM (2)

*NOT A CHAPTER* READ FOR INFO!!

129 7 20
By Petulanced

Okay, hello everyone! It's weird talking to you in a 'chapter' for the whole thing ^^

Somethings I just wanna point out: 

1. First chapter has 69 reads when I'm writing this.

2. 400+ READS?! How on Earth?!

------------------------

Okay let's start talking about 'UNDERAPPRECIATED' (The name of this AU :D - since everything takes place in 1 AU it's not really a multiverse, but you can call it U/APPRECIATED!VERSE if you want, but I will go by UNDERAPPRECIATED -w-)

Underappreciated meaning: not valued or 'appreciated' highly enough.

AURAS

EFFECTS:

= ALL

+ ALL (but Amity)

-" DYE ONLY + COMMONS

- AMITY ONLY & COMMONS (out of the Guardians/Demi-Guardians

x NON OF THE GUARDIANS/DEMI-GUARDIANS, ONLY COMMONS

* Dye's AURA: Imagination, Creativity (pretty simple.) Illusions. =

* Gloom's AURA: Darkness, Negativity all that jazz.  -

* Doubt's AURA: Hate, Hatred, Doubt. + (and COMPLEX and TRAP)

* Conflict's AURA: Makes you want to fight, Hallucinations (of the dead). -"

* Mania's AURA: Lust, Greed, Bloodlust etc. x

* Virtue's AURA: Light, Positivity etc. =

* Exposure's AURA: The NEED to destroy, delete, get rid of etc. +

* Amity's AURA: Peace, Innocence, Happiness. =

* Complex's AURA: The sense of Good. x

* Trap's AURA: The sense of Bad. x 

CHARACTER GROUPS (In order of power/authority):

The Bad-Good Guys (they find this name highly hilarious): 

* Dye - His mind is plagued by the loss of his 'friend' Gin. He's very two-faced - since his SOUL phases in and out. When his SOUL is present, he can hear Gin and he becomes overcome by 'insanity'. When his SOUL is not present, he cannot hear Gin and he becomes violent to other people and sometimes himself.

* Gloom - His mind is plagued (I don't have all day - don't expect unique sentences iscbndxjsn) by his Brother's positivity. He sometimes feels what his Brother does and he hates it. It gets even worse when he kidnaps Amity - Amity's aura effects those negatively with either a strong positive or strong negative mindset.

* =Doubt - The cleverest of all of them (except from Dye). Possibly the one with the most 'doubts'. His own aura affects him also - his aura is that of making someone 'doubt' themselves and others. His aura also makes people hate him (this does not affect Amity, Complex and Trap - but does affect everyone else.) Has a brother-like relationship with Conflict and is best-friends with Mania. (Same for those two v)

* =Conflict - He once had a friend (like Dye) in which he loved (not in that way). They would fight together, but Conflict knew what had to happen - as he had seen in countless times. One day, when the other's aura caught him off guard, he killed his friend, and now his own aura affects him. He only sees his friend though - forever judging him, forever pushing him to kill.

* =Mania - Probably the most chill. Has a friend too (not dead - similar to Lust; although they're not in a relationship or anything). He enjoys cooking and gardening surprisingly - he also cooks for food banks etc, although many are scared of him because of how unstable he is.

The Rogues (not chosen by them).

* Virtue - Favours Amity; keeps an hourglass (or kept one I should say) that he uses to watch him. Is an absolute creep that keeps his enemies in his garden, trapped in stone. (He has at least 56 statues - and places for many more; including his friends ((which he hasn't told))).

* Amity - Best friends with several people: Fatality, Virtue, Doubt, Exposure. Has a brother-like relationship with Complex and Trap. (he can see Trap too, though not as well as Complex and often misses things he says.) He also helps Mania with gardening and cooking when he's not being stalked by Virtue and eventually Gloom.

* =Complex/Trap - Their souls are together, they cannot separate; they are and have always been together. They share a brother-like relationship with Amity and are constantly fighting over who Amity likes the best (as a brother). He has an unconditional hatred towards cows (Doubt likes this - in fact he and Complex are best-friends and used to be 'dating' but they realised that it was only because their auras affected each other the wrong way, so they stayed as best-friends instead.)

* =Exposure - Has a literal burning hatred of basically anyone (Doubt has LITERAL mental breakdowns when he's by Exposure) except Virtue and Amity. He despises Dye with everything he has (sorry no Errorink here - at all) - they used to be Brothers when they were Spirits, but they broke the laws of nature and the laws of the multiverse/existence so they wouldn't have to be brothers anymore.

I'll explain the 'Farm Trio (?)' later since they don't have a big part of the story yet (as well as Fiction.)

* Demise - Completely Neutral - Guardian of the Dead. He's similar to Reaper in the fact that if he touches anyone, they die. Also happens to plants etc. Dye created 'gloves and boots' for him that are magically adapted to his magic - so he doesn't kill everything. He would be apart of the Rogues if it weren't for the fact he respects Dye for the gifts. (mortal death doesn't really mean anything to him - unlike Reaper.)

* Fatality - Neutral; leading towards the Rogues - Is only Neutral because he despises Exposure (they were also Brothers - but even though he believes Dye has done wrong, he doesn't see why he's being treated as if he wasn't in the family) Guardian of the Dead/SOULS. He's also leading towards the Rogues because he's being hunted for the fact he's the Guardian of the Dead/SOULS by Dye and his 'friends'.

OTHER THINGS (if I don't mention it here - then it will be explained soon or it's spoilers.)

There's only one positive apple and one negative apple - they each have their own respected tree. These apples can't be changed and cannot be picked up by the opposite person (e.g. Gloom cannot pick up the positive apple). However, Gloom has the positive apple in his area and Virtue has the negative apple in his. It's basically a way to stop them from killing each other, since their own apple gives them a lot of power when they are near it, and the opposite apple makes them weak. The two apples also share a bit of their 'SOUL'. (e.g. a part of Virtue's SOUL is in the positive apple.) The apples cannot be destroyed unless they are eaten (It doesn't harm them if they are eaten though.) Anyone and their respected owner can eat the apples (e.g. anyone and Gloom can eat the negative apple - but Virtue cannot.) If Gloom (for another example) touched the positive apple, he'd literally melt (like what DS!Dream's aura would do to Nightmare). If Virtue touched the negative apple, his bones would crumble. (ouch)

------------------------

[MAY ADD MORE IN ANOTHER NOT-CHAPTER]

[Hope this hel-]

["Dye... Please... you know better than this! I know it's not your fault..."]

["I know, I know, I know!!!"]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 175 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...
71.4K 2.9K 32
The cover of this book is made by ♡͙♡͚ɢʀaɖɨɛռt♡͚♡͙ on Pinterest. Error had enough of the violence in his multiverse so he decided to jump into the vo...
498 10 17
Error and Ink live outside of it all... Each keeping an eye on the timeline, for different purposes... But every now and then... There's a couple of...
69.4K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...