Living With Stray Kids (COMPL...

By Anime-Queen1

There's a girl group of four. (OC) The name is Beauty In Grace. Two girl's of that group got told to stay wit... More

Chapter 1: *Redone*
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 5:

329 11 0
By Anime-Queen1

Krystal's Pov:

I woke up at around 8:23am and got Yuri up. We headed to Felix and Chan's room and slammed open the door. We got them both up for pay back and we then went to Hyunjin's and Seungin's room. I went into Hyunjin's room while Yuri went to Seuingmin's and I.N's room. "류현진 일어나(Hyunjin get up)"I said. He sat up and looked at me. "당신은 자신에게이 방이 있습니까?(You have this room to yourself?)"I asked. He nodded. "잘 메신저 는 지금 갈거야(well I'm going to go now)" I said. He grabbed my hand. I looked back round to him,"셔츠(Shirt.)"He said. I looked around for his shirt and finally found it. I passed it to him and went to find Yuri.

After everyone got up we headed start for the game show.I looked outside and realised something,"이곳은 인터뷰를 할 수 있는 장소가 아닌가요?(Isn't this a place to get an interview?)"I asked. "당신이 거기에 도착하면 당신은 볼 수 있습니다(You'll see when you get there)" someone answered. We finally made it there and we immediately got dragged out to the changing rooms. It took them two hours to get us ready. I sat at the front,it went Seungmin, Yuri, me and LeeKnow. Left to right. Then behind us it went, Chan, Hyunjin, ChangBin, Felix, Han then I.N. Left to right. Basically left to right from the camera's view.

"우리는 세 개의 두 개의 하나에서 시작됩니다(We'll be starting in three two one)" We've now started. "안녕하세요 우리는 길 잃은 아이들입니다 (Hello we are stray kids)"The boys said. "안녕하세요 유리(Hello I'm Yuri)"

"그리고 나는 크리스탈입니다(And I'm Krystal)"I said. "오늘 우리는 당신의 질문중 일부에 답하고 감히 할 것입니다.(Today we'll be answering some of your questions and doing some of your dares.)"Chan said. "이것은 여자, 좋아하는 소년과 걸그룹과 편견에 대한 질문입니까?(This is a question for the girls, favourite boy and girl group and bias?) A pc asked.

"NCT와 레드벨벳을 좋아하고, 저의 편견은 박지민입니다.(I like NCT and RedVelvet, my bias is Park Jimin.)" Yuri said.

"나는 스트레이 키즈를 좋아하고 두 번 내 편견은 현진, 펠릭스와 사나입니다(I like StrayKids and Twice my bias is Hyunjin, Felix and Sana.)"I said.

"앉아있는 사람들, 귀여운 부부입니다.(The people who your sitting with, who is the cutest couple.)" PC asked.

"유리와 크리스탈(Yuri and Krystal)" They all said. Me and Yuri looked at each other and started nodding while laughing. "펠릭스와 창빈(Felix and Changbin." Yuri said. "예, 류현진 x 승민(Yeah and Hyunjin x Seungmin)" I laughed. They both looked at me and went excuse me.

"당신이 반대 성별이라면 누구와 데이트하겠는가?(Who would you date if you were the opposite gender?)" PC asked. I thought there was also supposed to be dares? No one answered. "I'd date Yuri."I said. She shook her head and said the same about me. They boys started naming everyone they'd date but I wasn't really paying attention.

After a couple of questions, it was finally time to do the dares. "첫 번째는 쌍으로 들어가는 것입니다.(First dare is to get into pairs.)" PC said. Yuri and I.N went together. I gave Yuri a hurtful look but then I remembered that before we started the interview we got told not to be together. Hyunjin and LeeKnow went together. ChangBin and Seungmin went together. I went with Chan leaving Han and Felix together. I looked over to Yuri's direction and gave her a smile. From the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw Hyunjin a little bit upset.

Chan put his arm over my shoulder and the PC started speaking,"한 쌍의 한 사람이 다른 사람을 휴대해야합니다. 가장 긴 승리를 거둔 쌍.(One person in your pair has to carry the other person. The pair who held on the longest wins.)" Oh that was probably why they didn't want me and Yuri together. I turned to face Chan,"Let me carry you." He gave me a shocked expression, I started laughing and he joined in. He smiled a bit and picked me up. All the pairs were ready so we started. I.N was holding Yuri, Hyunjin was holding LeeKnow, ChangBin was holding Seungmin, Han was holding Felix.

The first that fell was Han and Felix. We all turned to laugh at them and Han was on the floor crying about his arms. Next was ChangBin and Seuingmin. "적어도 마지막이 아니었다(At least we're not last."ChangBin laughed. Next to fall was Hyunjin and LeeKnow. There wasn't really much talking except from whining. It was now out of me and Chan and Yuri and I.N. I.N's arms gave out and he dropped Yuri and we all laughed. "Hey!"Yuri exclaimed she gave I.N a slap on the leg. She was laughing but i'm sure it hurt. That meant that me and Chan one. He put me down slowly and I stood next to Yuri. "크리스탈과 찬은 승리를 위해 잘 했다. 두 번째는 그룹 4에 들어가는 것입니다. 한과 펠릭스 두 당신이 마지막으로 왔기 때문에 우리의 앉아있을 것입니다.(Krystal and Chan well done for winning. The second dare is to get into a group of four. Han and Felix you two will sit out since you did come last.)"Pc said. The two boys sat out.

We played rock paper scissors and Chan and I went with Yuri and I.N leaving Hyunjin,Seungmin, ChangBin and LeeKnow in a group. "너희들은 팀이 첫 번째 승리 5 점에 도착 소음을 추측할 것입니다. (You guys will be guessing the noises, which team gets to five points first wins.)" PC said. The first noise was very loud, Hyunjin's group guessed it was a car while my group said motorbike.

Hyunjin's Group:1

My Group:0

We heard the next sound, I guessed a dog while Seungmin guessed a cat.

Hyunjin:1

Me:1

We heard the next sound, Yuri guessed a goat while ChangBin guessed a sheep.

Hyunjin:1

Me:2

We heard the next sound, Chan guessed a child's scream while LeeKnow guessed an adults scream.

Hyunjin:1

Me:3

We heard another sound, I.N guessed a kitten's meow and so did Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:2

Me:4

We just needed one more point to win. We heard hopefully the last sound and it was so hard to determine it. It was Seungmin's and Yuri's. Yuri guessed glass while Seungmin guessed Bricks.

Hyunjin:3

Me:4

It was now me and Hyunjin turn and all pressure was on me. "이 소리는 너희들 중 한 명이 온 비명입니다.(This sound is a scream that is from one of you guys.)"PC said. We listened to it carefully. Hyunjin guessed that it's Seungmin's scream and I also thought it was Seungmin's scream.

Hyunjin:4

Me:5

My team screamed happily while the other teamed moaned it was only one point difference. "잘 한 크리스탈 그룹 당신은 류현진의 그룹이 앉아 이동합니다.(Well done Krystals group, you win Hyunjin's group go sit down.)"PC said. The boys sat down so PC started talking again,"여러분 모두는 이제 솔로로 가고 있습니다. 당신은 눈을 접고 당신의 앞에있는 사람을 추측해야합니다. 당신이 하나를 잘못 얻을 경우.(All of you are now going solo. You will be blind folded and have to guess the person who is in front of you. If you get one wrong your out.)"

I.N went first. He put the blind fold on and stood still Chan went up and after a while I.N said it was Chan. It was now Yuri's turn. She put the blind fold on and Chan went in front of her. She got it wrong and said it was I.N. She stood next to I.N embarrassed. It was Chan's turn and he stood very still. I stood in front of him and he started touching my arm and coming closer to smell me. I couldn't hold in my laughter at all but I still tried. "Krystal." he laughed. I said yeah and he stood next to Yuri. I put the blindfold on and someone came in front of me. I felt really embarrassed but still did it. "Where's your face?"I laughed. The person in front of me grabbed my hand and took it up to their face.

I started to feel their cheek and face structure. I moved my hand to their hair and realised it was long and went down to there shoulder. Not only that but they are also taller than me. "That's not fair!"I said. I took of my blind fold and saw Hyunjin in front of me laughing. "That's not fair!"I laughed. Everyone started laughing with me. They told me to put the blind fold on after a while I got Chan correct and it was now me against I.N and Chan.

Chan went first and guessed wrong since it was Han. He said Felix. I.N went next. He guessed right he got ChangBin. It was finally my turn, I touched their face and chest. I guessed Han but once I took my blindfold on I saw Felix. I laughed a bit and gave him a hug,"Felix..I'm sorry."I couldn't stop laughing. I.N ended up winning a restaurant coupon. We were now done with the whole interview but for some reason I'm sitting next to Felix with a camera in my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 118 25
Where Han is just a slightly loner quokka, and Minho is the school's heartthrob but aloof with everyone, who would be expected to fall in love with t...
552K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
56.6K 888 58
Just SKZ With A Female Ninth Member To Help Them Take Over The World (Kinda Thinking Of Doing A Better Version Idk Yet) Edit:Definitely Thinking Of...
36.9K 808 37
"We both chose our pace, destined to be together or not, it depends on us." A story related to youth, romance and a bit of funny scenes maybe? (If th...