-Unsaid Luke- (2)

By SUN5ETSWERVE

his entire world was right in front of him. sequel to UNSAID JULIE <3 by SARA More

silent days
who'd be the first to break?
guess we're alike that way
he said, she said
<3

mysteries and mistakes

973 37 229
By SUN5ETSWERVE

mwah mwah love y'all 

"Why don't we watch something?" Luke asked her, nudging her arm with his shoulder. Julie smiled and nodded, "Anything you want," She replied.

 "What? I was about to tell YOU that!" Luke rolled his eyes, "You're always the better person before me, aren't you?"

Julie laughed and flicked his arm, "I'm just quicker. But shut up, you're amazing too." Luke laughed in return, throwing his arm around her shoulders, "Come on, let's go downstairs and play something on the TV. Your dad and brother aren't here, right?"

"Nope," Julie grinned at him. Luke booped her nose, "Alright, let's go," He turned and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She let out a squeal.

"If you drop me I swear to god I'll shove that beanie up your--"

"Ooookay, your highness," Luke chuckled and shook his head. He walked down the stairs, but halfway he pretended like he was going to drop her, making Julie shriek and claw into his shirt like she would die if she fell.

But let's face it. If she fell, LUKE would die. For the second time.

Luke laughed and kissed her arm, "Relax, I'm not gonna drop you."

"How am I supposed to believe a hot two-faced liar with amazing arms?"

"Take out the two-faced liar and focus on my amazing arms?" Luke grinned at her innocently and cutely.

Julie rolled her eyes and flicked his head.

 As soon as Luke made it downstairs, he dropped Julie on the couch. He leaned over her and kissed her lips.

 Julie lifted her hand and placed it behind his neck, pulling him closer.

He pulled away after a while and got on the couch, still leaning over her. Julie just gazed up at him. Luke smiled down at her, "You're so pretty."

Julie just blushed and grinned, her hand still on his neck.

Luke leaned in and then whispered on her lips, "I mean it."

Julie felt his breath on her lips, making her shiver slightly. And she didn't hate it.

She just pulled him in again and kissed him right away, completely ignoring their surroundings and just focusing on Luke.

Luke felt himself shiver at the touch of her lips. He kissed her lips passionately, his tear stains slowly fading away from his face.

Luke pulled away and rested his forehead on her collarbone.

Julie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the top of his head. "You okay, Luke?"

He nodded slowly, pressing a kiss to her collarbone. "Just thinking."

"Luke, we can't live in fear," Julie sighed.

"Well, in my defense, I'm technically not living," Luke gave a little chuckle.

Julie rolled her eyes, "Listen, you got him last time."

"It was this close, Jules," Luke looked up at her, "Too close." He sighed. "How am I not supposed to fear it? I mean, we didn't even defeat him! He's still out there. What the hell are we supposed to do? Chill? Relax? Not fear it? I mean, come on," Luke told her, a whimper being heard.

Julie bit her lip, "Luke...don't stress about it," She pushed back his hair.

"It's hard, Jules," Luke looked away from her.

"I know...but try, for me, okay? Besides...smiles look better on you," Julie tried to lighten the mood, smiling small. She gently turned his head for him to look at her. 

Luke sighed but finally cracked a little smile, nodding slowly. He then sighed.

"The power you have over me, girl."

Julie blushed and let out a little laugh.

"You know I'd do anything for you, right? Anything at all?" Luke asked her, looking her in the eyes.

Julie looked right back at him and nodded slowly, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Anything," He told her, kissing her forehead.

Julie smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a tight hug. He hugged her back right away. Her hugs were the best to him.

Julie suddenly flipped them over. She was now over him and he was below her. She pinned him down like a wrestler. Luke laughed and shook his head, "Damn."

"Ha-ha! Another win for The Rock! Whoooooosh! BAM!" Julie imitated a commentator and made sound effects.

Luke just grinned at her, admiring her. Julie got off of him with a laugh and sat down next to him. Luke shifted and sat up on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, flipping through some channels. He stopped on Animal Planet.

Julie's eyes widened when she saw the show. "NO NO NO NOOOO," She whined. Luke looked at her like she was crazy, "What?!" He chuckled. 

He then saw that spiders were the focus of the show that night. "Ohhhh," Luke laughed.

"You're scared of spiders?" Luke asked her, a brow raised. Julie looked over at him, "Scared? That's an understatement. Those little shits scare the CRAP out of me!" Julie stomped her foot.

Luke laughed, "I used to have a spider as a pet for a couple years. It was huge. A tarantula with furry, long legs," Luke said in a tone on purpose to scare her. His hands were out, almost like he was slowly going to grab her.

Julie whined, "STOOOOOOOP!" She covered her face with her hands, pouting like a baby. 

Luke chuckled and caressed her arm, "You're so cute."

Julie lifted her hands like she was going to attack him and gritted her teeth, "And you are so going to GET IT!"

Luke grabbed her hands before she could grab him and pulled her closer. Julie squealed like a little girl. "Come here," He told her with a smile when he pulled her.

Julie pouted, obviously playing around. Luke wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pointed to the TV. "You gotta know that those are nature's creatures, okay? They won't hurt you unless you scare them. But with your beauty, I doubt they'll ever feel the need to attack," He smiled down at her.

Julie tilted her head slightly and then nodded slowly. "I guess you're right. And thanks. There's nothing to be af--AHHHHHH SPIDER!" She shrieked when a larger spider appeared on screen.

Luke laughed and shook his head, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Hmm, maybe TAKE ME AWAY FROM THE SCARY SPIDERS!" Julie shrieked.

Luke laughed and changed the channel to something more calming. Friends was on Nick at Nite, so he left that on. Julie smiled at the relationship between Ross and Rachel, making Luke smile as well.

She ended up falling asleep with her head on his chest, Luke falling asleep right after. No stress was in their minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...