Romanoff & I

By Molly6941

Being a new recruit for the Avengers, gives you a fresh start after getting cheated on. With the power to con... More

Start Of Something New?
Hey, Romanoff
Widow's Bite
Wanda's wonders
A Pretty Good Dream
Stay Here? Please?
Roses
The Date.
For The Right Reasons
Memory Magic
Hello To You Too.
Confusion.
Darkness
Dee
Home
Her Ring Finger.
Dead
Leaving.
Moving On
Mysterious Woman
Getting Closer
The Avengers Have To Pay.
An Empty Hand.
Can Only Dream
Is this the start or the end?
The Fight.
***A NOTE***
Emotions
Staying Strong
"And In The End, Love Won"
True Love
Oficially Mine
Every couple argues
Every heart breaks atleast once
Fuelled by emotions.
I think I know what to do
The Great Fight P1
The Great Fight P2
The Great Fight P3- The End
Thank You!
(Alternative Ending) Happily Ever After

Is It Not Clear?

5.9K 196 18
By Molly6941

You wake up from the sun shining brightly through your window. You slowly sit up and remember yesterday's events, through the pounding in your head. "I shouldn't have had that much to drink" you sigh and rub your temples.

You go downstairs and to get water, and get startled by Natasha sitting on the chair,  going through her phone. "Oh hey, I didn't see you there Nat" you tie your hair up using a hair band, but because it's so short, it mostly falls out.
" Did I tell you I like what you've done with your hair?" Natasha gets up, leaving her phone on the chair.
"No you didn't, but thank you" you smile and open the fridge, scanning the shelves. You hear Natasha walking towards you but you decide to ignore her. You feel a warm breath on your neck, making you hair stand on end, reminding you of familiar times. "What are you doing?" You say, still facing the fridge. You hear Natasha laugh softly, as she tucks the rest of your hair behind your ear "It's a nice colour too.. lighter"
You slowly turn around to see Natasha standing a couple centre meters away, and she puts her hand on the fridge door, almost like trapping you in her grip. You slide away from her grasp and she follows you, like a lost dog. "What do you want, Natasha?"
She gently touches your cheek with her hand, "is it not clear?" You blush and as you're about to answer her...*ring ring* it's Natasha's phone. You use the distraction as a way to escape from Natasha, and bump into Steve in the hallway. "Good morning Steve" you say as you rush past him not giving him a chance to reply. He then gives Natasha a confused look and she shrugs her shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
Arranged By Beth

Fanfiction

178 10 6
You were always faithful to your family and your family knew that. They knew you would do anything they said, that could benefit them. But your world...
224K 6.6K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...