Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
16. Kiss in the Rain
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
โœง ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ โœง
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
โœง๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ดโœง
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
โœง๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ต โœง
32. Rain rain go away
โœง๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พโœง
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

35. Soft boi

476 40 22
By cheriefics

𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓲
✧*.。✰*.:。✧*

"If you care about what people are going to think, then you will never be able to live normally. Just let it go. Live your best. Love him while you still can."

Sarah Jung is like an angel I found when I needed her the most. Her love life was a tragedy but she is like the only person I can talk to about things. About Jimin things.

"What happened to your love?"

I guess I shouldn't have asked that question. She didn't cry but you could see it in her face. Her heart breaking all over again.

"Well, I'll save that for later. You know, when I'm drunk maybe?"

Things were getting uncomfortable between me and Bomi, so I decided to confront her. It's like now or never.

Somewhere in the middle of her Oscar acting, constant denying, putting up a puppy face that she doesn't know shit. She blew up her cover and showed her true self.

"Well, yes bitch. It was me. But I'm kinda mad you know," she chuckled. "Those fuckers didn't even do shit. I was expecting a lot more from them. They were pussy enough to run away when some student threatened them. How funny," she tsked.

"Why would you do something like that! You were my friend!"

"Friend? My ass. Do you think I would consider you as my friend after I knew about you? Like fuck! You didn't even care about him and all of sudden you are his girlfriend? How funny? You are the person that deserves him the least. You better realise that."

"What is your problem? Who are you to control who he should love? And whom I should love? How did you even know about us? Were you stalking him?" It was so suffocating to hear her talk. Do I not deserve him?

"Well, if you are curious, yes I did stalk him. I was on my way to get his autograph at the boxing practice when I saw you guys. My blood boiled when I saw you kiss him," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"How cruel are you? How could you do this to us? After all you have been my friend and his fan. How could you?" I couldn't understand how someone could be capable of hurting people to the extent just because they are envious.

"Cruel? Oh," she tilted her head. "Honey, this is only the beginning. I'll make you cry for help," she walked close to me. "But you can escape this if you leave him now."

"What will you gain from this?" It was really suffocating and surprising to see what people are really capable of.

"Anything or nothing. But one thing is for sure. He can't leave us fans and find himself a girlfriend," she started to walk away.

"Because who the fuck took him to that position? Everything can fall apart if we stopped doing shit. Girlfriend? Pfft. What are we then?"

It was terrifying. Terrifying to look at her. To hear her say those words. It was really the fans that did everything. They were the ones that helped him get to where he is now.

What am I supposed to do...

🐥🐥🐥

"I don't know what to do," I touched my head to the table. Celeste rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry I ruined your date," I said looking at her and Namjoon.

"I can't believe that bitch would do that. Let her catch these hands. I'll burn her alive," Celeste growled and Namjoon put his hand on Celeste's.

"You didn't ruin our date. That's okay. But if she is planning anything more bad, we should actually be careful or possibly talk her out of it," Namjoon said, thinking.

"Believe me when I said she is crazy. She was not even ready to listen to me. It's like she has been possessed. She gave me chills," I said, hugging my body.

"Baby, I want to lock her up and starve her to death. We should do something," she looked at Namjoon.

"Don't think of violence first," Namjoon smiled. "She is only getting driven by her emotions. It's actually kind of hard to reason with her so we have to actually convince her emotionally then," he said.

"But how?" We both asked. He nodded.

"I will explain."

🐥🐥🐥

"Baby!"

I ran into his hug. The touch that never gets old. The smile that never fails to brighten me up. The kiss that never fails to puts me under his spell.

"How was the shoot?" I asked. He hummed as he pecked my lips.

"Good, very good. Atleast Sejin was there to cheer me up," he said. He darted his eyes to my lips and then to my eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that. So why did you call me here?"

"Ah, that. I have a gift for you," he said, taking my hand and pulling me with him.

"What? What is it? Since when are we getting gifts?" I laughed as I followed him. I could actually hear him giggle.

Such a baby.

"There," he said, handing me a bag. "I saw this and it reminded me of you. I thought it might look cute on you so," he said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with raised brows.

"Jimin, for the love of God, please start being cocky again. This soft boi shit doesn't really suit you," I said rolling my eyes.

"Buying my girlfriend things doesn't mean I'm not cocky," he said crossing his arms and smirking. "And who knows, I might have actually bought it to take off you."

"Wow," I said pulling it out. It was such a beautiful dress. An elegant baby pink chiffon dress. The cute little bow at the waist is everything to die for. "This is so fucking cute," I said pressing it against my cheek.

"Yeah, it sure is. Wear that for me will you," he said.

"Of course, I want tk try this right away," I said and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh," he tilted his head and smirked when I took my pants off. "Lacy huh?"

"Shut up," I laughed and pulled the dress on me. "Help me with the zip yeah?"

He pulled the zip real slow touching his fingers to my skin purposely as he did.

"It tickles," I giggled.

"All done," he said, turned me around with his hands on my waist. "Wow," he said, dazed. "What are you so pretty for," he leaned in and pressed kiss on my cheek. Pulled me closer as he bit my lip. He parted from me and smiled. I pushed him away, unable to handle his strong gaze.

"I feel pretty," I said, turning around, making the dress fly. He smiled endearingly at me.

"So, there is also another surprise," he said. I looked at him with curious eyes.

"How would you like that bike ride? Miss the bad boy?"

My mouth fell open wide.

Yes very sorry for not updating last week. Shit happens lol. I feel like this story is being dragged so I'm trying to wrap things up before you guys get bored.

Few more chapters and this will be done. Like, comments and Kofi donations are much much appreciated. uwu.

Happy weekend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 987 52
'No. This can't be him. This can't be that little kid I had a dream about. I'm just imagining things.' You think to yourself as you're looking at the...
680 36 4
"We love each other.... but eventually we still have to say goodbye" I love him. He loves me. But we have different paths to take. Now he's a star an...
5.6K 330 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
202K 9.1K 50
"No matter what happens, some memories can never be erased." _________________________________________ A girl who have finally found her destiny afte...