MAFIA QUEEN

By Nique0729

Khloe Drew Kelly is taking a big step when accepting the role of becoming the family mafia leader of one of t... More

Introduction
Not the one
Don't Fuck Around
James Holton
Maybe, Maybe Not
Introducing "The project"
Christian Dior
Dreams And Nightmares
Fuck Buddy
Where's my Money?
Take a guess
Confused
It Ain't Gone Be Me
A Mother's Love
Some Slight Shit
Your Home Now
Tired
So Wassup?
I Need You
Vandross Mafia
Tell us
No Tomorrow
Kamryn
The Set Up

The Run away

421 21 0
By Nique0729

Kierra POV

I walk to Javion my now 4-month old Nursery. I walk slowly to his crib. He was already up yawning, stretching his arms and legs.

I smile

"Hey, mommas boy," I say picking him up along with his bottle.

I carry him to the changing table and changed him. Luckily all he did was pee.

I walk out with him down the stairs. Jr walks out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning love"

"Goodmorning momma" he says

" you hungry?" I ask

"Yes"

"Wash your face and brush your teeth?" I ask

"Yes"

"Well let's head downstairs"

I follow him down the hallways and the stairs. We walk to the kitchen, surprisingly Jordan didn't burn anything.

"Wassup Lil man" Jordan says rubbing Jr head

"Hi dad"

I make Javion a bottle and hand it to Jordan along with Javion.

I finish cooking breakfast. Kylie comes down just when I finish making plates of course with that damn phone in her hand.

"Can you wake up first without being on the phone?" I ask

She looks at me

"Get off of it until after breakfast"

She signs rolling her eyes and laying the phone on the island.

"Do you want to keep em?"

"Keep what?" she asks

"Your eyes"

"Yes" she says

"then I suggest you not do that," I say sliding her plate.

She takes the plate and sits at the table. Jordan and Jr join. I burp Javion making him eventually fall asleep. I lay him down in his play pin.

I go and put Khloe food in the microwave as promised. I sit and eat my food last as always, I like eating by myself it gives me time to think and process for the rest of day.

Kylie puts her plate in the sink after. She walks over and stands next to me.

"What?" I ask

"Can I have my phone back?"

I hand it to her.

"Can I go my friends house?" she asks

"No" I say still eating my food

"Why?"

I look at her

"Because I just said so"

"You let Khloe go everywhere"

"I'm not explaining myself or the reason, I said no now get out of my face before you make me upset."

She walks away.

It's later on in the day and I give Jr and Javion a bath. Khloe is finally up eating her food. After I get done giving the two a bath I help them out their clothes on.

I told Kylie she couldn't go to her friends house because I was planning on taking them shopping and spending the day with them.

I walk to her room and knock on the door. She doesn't answer. I knock a couple more times than finally walk in after getting annoyed she's not answering.

"Kylie!?"

I walk around her room and discover she isn't there.

I look at her window and see that's it open.

I feel the heat in my body.

I go and tell Jordan

"SHE DID WHAT!?" He yells

I take out my phone and call her

Her phone goes straight to voicemail. I become even more upset.

"Did she say what friend?" he asks

"No, she just said a friend," I say walking to my computer

I have a tracker in Kylie's phone because I know how she is I knew this day was bound to happen. I see that she's headed to the Mall.

"She's headed to the mall"

"Do you want me to go and get her?" Khloe asks

"No, I'll go get her" I say closing the computer

"Well can I go with you?"

"I don't care" I say walking up the stairs

I go and get myself ready.

Khloe meets me downstairs about an hour later.

I kiss the boys bye and grab my keys.

I and Khloe head to my car and make our way to the mall. We live in Georgia and when traveling in Georgia you have to get onto the highway to get everywhere. It took us about 45 minutes to get there.

We walk into the store and look around.

Khloe's POV

"Check the tracker thing I sent to your phone"

I look at my phone

"It's moving, she's going... Behind the mall?" I say trying to process everything.

I stop and realize what I just said.

My mom and I look at each other our eyes are saying we're thinking the same thing. We hurry to the back of the building.

It's quiet and Kylie is nowhere to be found. I look at my mom.

We hear a scream. We run to the sound of the screaming.

I see a big man carrying Kylie to a van he had on all black and a big skull tattoo on his arm along with 4 other guys.

"KYLIE" my mom yells as we both pull out our guns and started shooting.

The man throws Kylie in the van and closes the door while the others started shooting back.

I ran behind a cemented wall. While my mom hid behind cars. It was a shoot out in the back of the mall. We both took out at least three of them.

"KHLOE!?" my mom yell for reassurance that I was okay

"I'm good" I yelled back

I go to shoot again and see the van driving away my mom put her gun up to shoot the back of the van but remember that's where Kylie was.

The van speeds off and turned the corner.

I walk next to her. I can tell she wanted to break down but she doesn't.

She walks to dead guys and tries to find anything that says something about who they are or where they might be taking Kylie.

I could tell she found nothing by the way she slapped the ground and yelled "FUCK"

I start to feel my pants getting damp. I look down and see that I've been shot in my leg.

"Mom?"

She looks back at me.

"Okay w.e you do, don't panic okay?"

I nod standing there trying not to panic nor think about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 118 28
A 17 year old girl and her step brothers
171 41 34
After her father, the head of a powerful mafia family, passes away, Paige assumes her role as the first-born daughter, inheriting the responsibilitie...
2.9M 68.1K 60
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 21 years old, just moved back to her local hometown in LA looking for babysitting jobs which is what she loves to do. 𝐍...
24.5K 869 17
A 18 year old girl became the youngest mafia leader that is train to be a cold hearted person, that everyone wants to take down for her place for hol...