๐‚๐”๐๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |...

By akaashislove

[on hiatus for now] - Inarizaki High School, an urban area filled with new peiple. suna rintarล, the self ab... More

chapter 1: the beginning
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13

chapter 12

5.1K 136 342
By akaashislove

you rest your head on the cold kitchen table as you think things over about the last few weeks. you were unsure about a lot of things but one thing you were sure of is, you were falling for suna.

you lightly sigh as you realize that this isn't what you wanted to occur in your new beginnings at Inarizaki high.  it went against everything you wanted. but of course, your heart likes to make dumb decisions without your consent.

everytime you thought about his toothy smile your face became hot and your stomach swirled in ways like the smoke did from suna's parted lips. doing all these exciting and new things with suna made your heart race without thinking about the consequences.

it was the last day of winter break and you weren't sure if you were ready to go back or not. the last time you saw suna was when he left the day of the snowball fight, his light pink cheeks & nose from the cold always filled your brain.

you didn't want to ask for advice from anyone because then it would become a bigger part of your reality. you were just hoping that you could push but far enough down your skull until they weren't present.

suna isn't a bad guy necessarily, he just isn't good either. he's the type of guy you could chill with on a saturday night and do wild things but you could never picture him settling down with anyone, much less yourself.

you toss a colored rubber ball up and down on the ground, thinking about things that you shouldn't be thinking.

•••

you pull over a maroon school shirt with a black pleated skirt, the length resting an inch or two above your knee. you did your hair and put on a natural look for school, adding mascara to your eyelashes & concealer in places needed. you lather on some vanilla bean chapstick and shut the door to your room.

you put on your shoes and pull over a black crew neck with the schools name written across. you closed the door behind you and plugged in your headphones.

you put on a new song that came out the other day named drivers license.

you hummed to the beat as your feet made little indents in the wet snow laid across the ground.

you crossed your arms and yawned loudly, trying your best to wake yourself up.

"yo, y/n!" you hear muffled against the beat of the music. you unplug a headphone out of your ear as you turn your head behind you. there hiroki was, lightly waving his hand, clinging onto his bag as he walked towards you.

"oh hey! long time no see." you stated with a smile, high-fiving his hand.

"how'd break treat you?" he asks, stuffing his hands inside of his pockets.

"it was okay, mostly by myself since my mom worked."

"man, you could've called katsumi and I over! we could've had a blasttt." he exclaims, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"yess, sorry about that." you say with a light laugh.

"no worries!" he gently pats your back and quickly goes up the stairs towards the entrance doors.

hiroki holds the door open for you and you walk ahead, saying "thank you sir!"

"you're welcome madam!" he says as he bows, the door closing behind him. you both chuckle at his silly retort and enter class.

you spot katsumi and wave violently towards her. she waves back lightly, a small smile appearing on her face.

you bounce to your seat, jumping as you hear your name being yelling.

"Y/NNN I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" aiko yells loudly, wrapping her arms tightly around your torso.

"aiko! i missed you!" you say into her ear, trying to not cause more attention.

"girl i have so much to catch you up on!" she flashes a big grin as she walks back to her seat, you right behind her.

you both sit and chat as aiko tells you everything. so apparently her and mori went on a few dates and he asked her out while they were at dinner. also, her parents found out that she partied that one night but they blew it off because aiko profusely stated that it was a "one time thing". (obviously not)

"sooo tell me what went on with you during break!" aiko says as she rests her head on her palm.

"nothing much really, the usual." you state calmly, trying to avoid the suna situation as a whole.

"boringgg." aiko sighs as she slouches in her seat.

"i did finis-" you were cut off by someone pulling on your hair.

as you turned your body suna stated, "shut up im trying to sleep." he rolled his eyes as he tucked his head back into his arms.

you looked at him with a confused look as your stomach swirled. you pressed your lips together firmly as you tuned back around in your seat.

"hey psst," aiko says to try to get your attention. you look over at her and she points her finger towards suna, giving you a puzzled look.

you shook your head lightly, turning your body forward.

"aiko shut your loud mouth for the love of god." suna exclaims, lightly hitting his hands on his desk.

aiko looks at him with a serious face, lightly tilting her head to the side. "mind your business and put your head back down."

suna was taken a bit back by her seriousness, not showing on his face though. not thinking of a retort quick enough, he just rolled his eyes and rested his head against his arm looking forward.

aiko secretly smiled to herself, turning forward in her seat aswell. she looked at you once more and you flashed her a small grin and a thumbs up.

she pumped her first and mouthed "yess".

•••

class dismissed and you wait for your usual walking partners at the classroom door.

"oi cunt." you hear a familiar voice say behind you. you turn around in curiosity and face the emerald eyed boy.

you looked at him with a straight face as he looked at you with the same expression. "walk with me dumbass." he states, walking forward.

you look back at him slowly walking away as you see hikori & katsumi shuffling past people to get to the door. you look back at suna and jog towards him.

"what did you need?" you say, scratching the side of your head.

"do i need an excuse?" he spats out harshly, twisting the bulky ring on his middle finger. remembering the cold sensation that you received from that ring against your neck weeks ago made a shiver go down your spine.

you huffed and ran your hands through your hair.

you both awkwardly walked a bit before suna finally spoke up. "so i-" he got abruptly interrupted by a voice calling behind us.

"yo, y/nnn!" you hear hiroki's voice yell behind you. you quickly turned around to face hiroki with his face patched with red and him quickly trying to catch his breath as his hands rested on his knees.

"hey what's up?" your curiosity itching.

"i was wondering if i could talk to you about something?" he asks as he shifts his weight side to side on his feet.

you turn to suna and his face turns stone cold.

you give him a I should probably find out what he needs face.

suna takes a soft deep breath as he starts walking forward. "do your thing," he states, an attitude seeping through his words.

•••
authors note: hello lovely people! i missed you all so dearly. so sorry i haven't been updating frequently, its just events occurring in my life that have been pretty unexpected. dont worry, ill always update sooner or later, haha! but i have 2 questions for you wonderful people:

would you guys want or be comfortable with a smut chapter happening? im not sure if i should write one but if you guys want one please let me know!

& how do you guys like the new cover? :)

anyways, please leave any questions, comments, or concerns for me if you have any! also feel free to private message me anytime. thank you all always for the love and support. make sure to eat & drink! you guys are all amazing humans and have a lovely day/night! i love you all <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2.8K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...
414K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
4.8K 165 36
You are hired to be a pilot at Inarizaki Airlines. There you met lots of interesting people and other pilots like yourself. One pilot in particular...
359K 7.9K 15
[๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] {๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ} ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...