โœ“ CHERISH โ”€ MIRACULOUS LADYBU...

By celestialhymns

โ– า‚ ๐–งง.แŸน ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. ๐•ฎ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคๅคงๅˆ‡ใซใ™ใ‚‹ โ› Paris, the city of love. Bullshit. โœ ๊’ฆ๊’ท โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ‚Šหš... More

ใ€€CHERISH โ€  ( REWRITING )
ใ€€000.
ใ€€001.
๐ข๐ข.
iii.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’

๐ฏ.

1.5K 54 30
By celestialhymns

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Late night conversation

⸻❝ How did he allow you to sleepover at a stranger's house then? And why do you trust me?She asks him, as they lay on their backs on the bed.

"Maybe because I somehow managed to convince him?" He says.

"Possibly." She says as the continue staring the ceiling intently, different thoughts racing in their heads. "I don't understand why are we just talking about ourselves at this late hour?"

"I don't know. It's maybe because I have started to trust you." Adrien says.

"You know, you shouldn't trust someone easily. When you fully trust someone without any doubt, you finally get one of the two results; a person for life or a lesson for life."

"I agree. I am not such an idiot. I don't trust every single person I meet. Just..some people. Not everyone is trust worthy."

"Yes, they are not. Some just play you and use you for their own good, like a toy. And then just..throw you away when they don't have any business to do with you."

"Being backstabbed. Isn't that what you're exactly talking about?"

"Yes." She looks at the time. "I am afraid it's getting late Adrian and it's a school night. We should go to sleep. Good night, Adrian."

"Good night." He says softly. "Where should I sleep?" He asks, looking at Owen who was sleeping in Y/n's 'Netflix spot.'

"We can..um..share the bed, y'know." She says, turning to face the window.

"Are you sure?" ⸻ "Yes." ⸻ "Okay, but don't complain when I snore." ⸻ "I won't."

He turns around to face Y/n's back and as his flutter close and a good night's sleep embraces him with open arms.

⸻The sunrays entered the room, as if telling them to wake up for, each day brings opportunities and aspirations. Lessons and Surprises. Each one to them should be valued because you never know how it benefits you.

Y/n woke up as her alarm started to go off. She slams it as it stops. She opens her eyes and realises that she and Adrien cuddled while sleeping. There faces really, really close as she unwrapped her arms from around him. Same goes for her legs.

"Wake up, Supercalifragilisticexpiali-
-docious." He groans and slowly sits up. "What does that even mean?" He asks in a raspy voice.

"That is exactly what I think when you and dad talk in
French." She walks into her bathroom and shuts the door behind her.

"I need to use the bathroom." She heard Adrien say.

"You have to wait." She responds.

"Oh God, how long?" She walks out of the bathroom. He runs into the bathroom.

"Holding it in for long, I see." She smirks from her room as a blush creeps on his cheeks. Oh how grateful he was that she couldn't see.

"I am downstairs by the way!" She says before waking Owen up who wasn't going until he was threatened.

"Morning, dad." She greets her father and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mornin' darling." He smiles as he continues cooking the pancakes.

"Good Morning, Uncle." Owen appears, running his eyes in order to adjust his view.

"Morning, Mr. L/n." Adrien says, his voice still raspy as Y/n still found it attractive.

"Morning to both of you. Adrien, you can have breakfast and then go home to get ready." Her father says, placing the dishes on the table in front of them. "Oh and Y/n," He turns to his daughter. "I have to go to work from today. You can go school with either Owen or..Adrien."

"I'll manage, dad." ⸻ "Sure?"
⸻ "Yes dad." ⸻ "Be
safe then." ⸻ "I will."

(a/n: I understand that this is not how people get job in a new city but anything can happen in the magical world of Wattpad so just go with it...this is so unrealistic wtf-)

"I am leaving now. The keys are on the-"

"Drawer in your bedroom, I know." His father kisses her forehead before leaving. Adrien smiled sadly. Oh how bad he wanted to such a relationship with his father. How he wished he wasn't this overprotective.

After having breakfast, Adrien went back to his home and Y/n got ready for school. "You fancy him?" Owen asks out of nowhere.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" She ignored his question.

"Nah, this looks just fine." He says, looking at his plain white t-shirt, black shirt and white Nike's. "Answer my question."

"No. I barely know him, Owen." She says, combing her hair. She was wearing a plain orange top, black jeans and her white Vans.

"Sounded like that last night."

"You were eavesdropping?"

"Of course I was."

"How disrespectful! You should respect my privacy!"

⸻❝Alya, I don't understand what should I do!Marinette runs her hand through her hair, utterly frustrated.

"I don't think that they feel anything for each other." Alya says, putting an arm around her friends shoulder who has been annoying her since yesterday.

"Right, right. They don't." She mumbles. She looks down at her clothing. She was wearing a oversized white hoodie, with grey sweatpants and white sport shoes. She thought that it was kind of cute.

Y/n and Owen entered the school together as Marinette's eyes fell on them. She didn't have any idea that Owen knew Y/n, to be specific, she didn't know that Y/n was his cousin.

"You do have a certain talent of falling, bumping and tripping I see."

922 words. I am impressed. Okay bye now-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
4.2K 180 27
(NOTE: This is a "Miraculous" fan fiction. It was written BEFORE the second season aired.) Marinette's life is the same as it's always been -or...
536K 12.6K 23
You grew up in Paris France and have been born with an astonishing talent for singing. This talent lead to you being a singing sensation in France. Y...
7.9K 133 16
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...