The Charming Man (OffGun Comp...

By _VintageSoul

Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.
Chapter 3 : Noises
Chapter 4 : The Surprise
Chapter 5 : Bracelet
Chapter 6 : Big Brother
Chapter 7 : Sorrounded by new people
Chapter 8 : Chimon Morrison
Chapter 9 : Love Robertson
Chapter 10 : Reaching out
Chapter 12 : Farewell
Chapter 13 : The new crew
Chapter 14 : The Devil
Chapter 15 : What friends are for
Chapter 16 : The Real Score
Chapter 17 : President's Boyfriend
Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 19 : What he saw
Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???
Chapter 21 : My Happiness
Chapter 22 : He's new one?
Chapter 23 : Overthinking
Chapter 24 : Dinner Night
Chapter 25 : Our first time
Chapter 26 : Threat
Chapter 27 : Self Worth
Chapter 28 : Problem no more
Chapter 29 : Meeting the parents
Epilogue

Chapter 11 : Friendship

1.4K 73 3
By _VintageSoul

Gun's Point of View

Week had passed and I can say that the café is working out well. My relationship with my workmates is getting well too but I can say that I'm much closer that Chimon specially because he always claim that he's my "Bestfriend"

As if...

"You look more cheerful than before, I'm happy that you're more comfortable with us and you look more comfortable when you serve and talk with other people that's a great improvement!" Love suddenly said.

We decided to switch positions, Love and I are the cashier for today, Chimon will make all the orders and Kel will clean the tables and also the rest room.

I'm getting use to be the cashier, facing and talking to people is not a big thing for me anymore. Sometimes there's an intimidating costumer that's why I'm intimidated sometimes.

"Yeah I am more relax when talking to people than before, The presence of the 3 of you help me to be more calm." I said.

"You mean with the presence of your bestfriend?" She teasingly said, I know she's pertaining to Chimon.

"It's almost a week since you tease me with that? you're still not done with that?" I sarcastically said.

"I'm still enjoying it so the answer is no." She said and chuckled.

"Stop it already it's really irritating." I said.

"Bestfriend! help me here there's so many orders!" Chimon shouted, I saw Love chuckled maybe because he all me bestfriend for the nth time today.

"Speaking of the devil." She said and chuckled again.

"Tsk." I said.

"He's not used to that work because he's always the cleaner or the cashier that's why it's difficult for him." Love said.

"He's a big boy now, he can handle that already on his own." I said.

"Go there to your Bestfriend I'll handle this don't worry." Love said teasingly and I just roll my eyes.

So I come to Chimon and I can see that there's many order so I help him quickly.

"You're really a fast learner! do you know that I have to practice for months just to perfect all the menu." He said.

"Let's just finish this." I said.

"Oh by the way, Our class will start soon. Did you already buy school materials?" He said.

"Not yet." I said.

"Then let's buy together!" He excitedly said.

"But--"

"Come on! Let's bring love with us! It will be our first get together." He said.

"Well... I'm not sure yet but I will think and consider it." I said.

Then I how he frown and now he's really look so down just because I kind of reject him.

"Chimon I told you I will consider okay? I didn't say no." I said.

"Okay if you say so." He said.

"You're still sulking." I said.

"I don't!" He said like a kid.

"Stop acting like that it's irritating me." i said, then we pout his lips with puppy eyes.

"Don't make face like that or else I will not considering buying school materials with you." I said.

"You're so mean! fine!" He said.

Then I can hear a familiar voice coming from outside the staff room.

"Gun! there's someone who wants to see you." Love shouted, At first I'm nervous that maybe it's Tay and New, I mean they are the only person who will visit me here, that they are here to visit and check me. They still don't know something about me because I'm still not comfortable with it.

I'm nervous but happy at the same time because it's their first time to visit here.

But when I saw who's the Man outside, I'm disappointed and my smile fell.

His bright smile is irritating me specially that he's looking at me right now.

He's here again to pester me.

"Hi Gun! Hope you have a good day." He said.

"I had a good day earlier but now that you're here I think I will not." I sarcastically said.

"So mean, I'm here to see you can't you see?" He said.

"I'm not blind I can see you clearly." I said.

"So cold, Can you be more sweet? I'll report you to your manager you're not smiling at the costumer! Instead you scare them." He dramatically said.

"Can you stop pestering me here at work? I have many things to do and talking to you is not in there." I said.

"But I want to talk to you so bad." He said.

"But I don't, If you're just here to pester me then get out." I said.

"Excuse me I'm also here to order not just to talk to you! Assumer." He teasingly said.

"Then please be quiet while waiting your order? You already know that this is a café and not a bar so don't be noisy." I said.

"Okay but you're holding my order, do you have plan to give it to me? or you will just hold it so you can talk to me more? I knew it! you also want to talk to me." He teasingly said and wink that's why I'm more irritated.

I tried my best to calm down so I will not squash his order.

"Here you go, now get out." I said with a calm voice and I went immediately back at the staff room.

"Are you okay? you look red? Is there something that happened outside?" Chimon said.

"Don't mind it there's just a pest outside earlier, good thing I rid of it already." I said.

"I'll come back later Gun see you." I heard Off shouted from outside and that made my face red even more.

"Oh-- wait that's Off right?" Chimon Innocently said.

"Don't you dare say his name again, Even his name is irritating me." I said but I whisper the last part.

"Wait, you know him?" I ask.

"Who? O--

"Yeah that man!" I cut him before he mention the name of that jerk.

"Yeah he's quite famous and have a good reputation on our school. I didn't know that you're close with him." He said.

"I'm not!" I said.

"You sound defensive." Chimon said.

"I'm not..." I said calmer "... I just met him once at school but now he's pestering me." I said.

"Oh okay..."

Then we continue our work but after a few hours Kel call us all and she told us that he will say something important.

We have 20 mins before we close the café good thing that there's no more costumer anymore that's why we take this time to talk.

"Guys I have an announcement... An important one..." Kel said and all of our attention are at her.

"You see I'm attached to you all already, Even to Gun who I work just for a few weeks. We shared some memorable moments and I will never forgot about it, I'm really thankful that I met you all because somehow the 3 of you are the reason why I forgot some of my problems for a short time. But I decided to resign, My auntie will take me with her at Hongkong because there's a better job there. I will not work here starting tomorrow and my replacement will work here starting tomorrow too. I hope you will get along with her." She emotionally said.

Then Chimon and Love hug her that's why I hug her too, Love and Chimon looks really emotional specially because they work with Kel for a long time. Even me who work with her for just a few week It also makes me sad, She's like my big sister to me, She's the one who help and train me with everything.

"It's really sudden Kel I didn't expect this." Love said while crying.

"I know I'm sorry, I resign immediately because I have to fix my papers." She said.

"We're sad but we understand Kel." Chimon said.

"As much as I don't want to resign here, I really have to thank you for understanding me." She said.

"I hope you will have a good life there, Always take care of yourself we will really miss you." I said.

"I know I will miss you all too." She said.

"Wait can we have like a farewell party? So we can enjoy our last moments." Chimon said.

"Yeah we can go to my dorm near here, We can order some food and drinks! my treat." Love said.

"Then let's go!" Chimon said.

"Wait Gun... Will you come with us?" I said.

"Y-yeahh." I said and smile.

Then we close the café and we all walk together, It's my first time to walk with them three.

"Did you see it too? I just saw Gun smile genuinely at us." I heard Kel whispered to Love.

"I saw it too, I was shock." Love replied.

"I thought I will never see his smile like that until I resign." Kel whisper.

"Yeah maybe he smile genuinely at us because you're leaving already." Love whisper then they both chuckled.

Then after a few minutes we arrived at Love's dorm. Good thing that Love have a connection that's why they let us in.

As we enter her room, I saw a minimalistic but decent room. It's not too extravagant and the room doesn't scream that she's rich. Even her things there is not that expensive.

We seat at the couch and we start talking to each other while waiting for our food.

"Do you know who will replace you?" Love ask.

"I'm not sure if she's the one that I'm thinking because there's a tendency that the one crew at the morning shift will replace me." Kel said.

"I hope it's a girl though I think I can't take it if I will be surrounded by boys, Even though I'm close with Chimon and Gun." Love said.

"Yeah I hope she's a pretty girl." Chimon said.

"Why? Am I not pretty?" Love ask.

"I didn't say anything like that!" Chimon defensively said.

"Whatever!" Love hissed.

"Anyways, When will you come back here at the Philippines?" Chimon ask.

"I haven't left yet but you're thinking on my return already, I fee loved Chimon." Kel said and chuckled.

"You should be because I will be the one who will miss you the most." Chimon said.

"How sweet of you." Kel said.

"Don't forget about my shoes okay? I'm size 9" Chimon suddenly said that's why we all laugh.

"I knew it you will ask for something that's why you're acting like that." Love said.

"I'm just joking okay?" Chimon said.

"Are you okay Gun? You look really quiet? Do you want to go home already?" Kel ask.

"No... I'm actually enjoying watching the three of you." I said.

"Aww... I'm happy that you're slowly breaking the wall that you created between us, I'm happy that you're more blooming unlike before. I know that you have your reason and I respect that you're not saying anything about it. Don't be pressured okay? you don't have to be because we will never force you." Kel said.

"Thank you Kel." I genuinely said.

Then we're all surprise when someone suddenly hit the doorbell, That's maybe the food.

Love ordered Chicken wings with different flavors and rice. It smells and looks good, I bet it taste good also.

"What are y'all waiting for? Start digging!" Love said.

And we all start eating, There's no one talking because we're all busy with own food that's why the room filled with silence.

But I can say that it's not an awkward silence, Even if no one is talking I'm still comfortable with the silence.

"Can you please eat slowly? we are only four here and there's a lot of chicken wings so you don't need to hurry because we have so many time to eat." Love said pertaining to Chimon.

"Chowie" Sorry Chimon said while chewing his food.

"Here drink something so you will not choke." Love said.

"Ahhh! thank you I don't know that you're really caring." Chimon teasingly said.

"No I'm not, I just don't want someone die here in my own room because he choke on his on food." Love sarcastically said that's why Kel and I both laugh.

I'm really thankful that I meet them, I didn't regret that I break the wall I build between us all. It's worth the risking for.

___

DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW ME :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.4K 22
A 25 year old little boy. Everyone was always calling Gun a naughty little boy. What they always forgot was that this little boy was a grown man, wit...
21.6K 809 12
' Sometimes all you want is one more chance to make it right '
39.7K 2.1K 17
I tried every single method to stay away from you. I gave you my heart but you chose to ruin me completely. This is why I had to leave. Why we had to...
56.5K 2.7K 29
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy Off didn't expect that the roommate his mother was referring to would be his first love, Gun Atthaphan who also turned out to be...