Twins: A Different Life

By DoorKnox

Thanks to Dumbledore, the Potters kept Rosina, The-Girl-Who-Lived and threw away her twin, Harry. The real Bo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

47

6.7K 261 21
By DoorKnox

"What did you do?" Sirius sighed and Harry glared at Marvolo.

"I hate you, this was supposed to be the start of a beautiful comradeship."

"I have to have something to serve me some amusement."

Harry gave him a withering look which quickly changed in to an innocent smile when he faced the five other adults in the room; Draco was successfully hiding behind the sofa much to Harry's ire.

"See you know how I get bored sometimes," He began and out the corner of his eye he saw the Dark Lord angle himself to face the others too, he was going to get him back for this.

"And you know how Dumbledore's keeping the Philosopher's Stone here? Well me and Draco got bored and decided to go and get it and I kinda gave it to him." Harry rushed out and was greeted with silence.

"You stole the Philosopher's Stone. Then gave it to the Dark Lord?" Sirius confirmed after the silence had stretched on for about a minute.

"Uhuh,"

The Black Lord looked around at the others and shook his head,

"I got nothing,"

"You stole the Philosopher's Stone, a legendary magical artefact, from under Albus Dumbledore's extremely long nose and gave it to the Dark Lord, and no one knew." Severus exclaimed.

"Well Draco knew, he helped me steal it."

"How in Merlin's name did you do it?"

"It was quite easy, I mean, we did it in February."

He had shocked them in to silence much to his relief, and he gave Marvolo the evil eye.

"I am so blaming you when this sinks in!" He hissed.

"I didn't ask you to steal the Philosopher's Stone,"

"No, I did that because I was bored. I mean, who keeps a Philosopher's Stone in a school and expects it to stay there?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Your child is insane, Black," Lucius decided and Harry looked affronted.

"Well that's rude,"

"Truth hurts, cub," Remus told him and Harry sniffed.

"It is not insanity, merely greatness you are yet to understand." He informed them primly, crossing his arms and tilting his chin up arrogantly. He was given looks of utter disbelief, as well as a highly amused one from Marvolo, and he flashed them a smirk.

"Fine, enough about me, a Dark Lord is sat there, talk to him."

Said man raised an eyebrow.

"We will be having a long conversation later." Remus warned and Harry cringed.

"I thought as much,"

"What are your plans, my Lord?" Severus asked recovering from the shock of two eleven year olds stealing the Philosopher's Stone.

"At the current time I am reacquainting myself with the wizarding world, I have recently been told some important information which is crucial to the political network I will be creating." Marvolo told them, "I am creating a public face to coincide with the Death Eaters,"

"A new name within the circle," Lucius confirmed.

"Quite," Marvolo turned to Harrison, "The summer is approaching, our meeting can wait until then if you are agreed?" Harry tilted his head.

"Yes, they will die of heart failure or something otherwise," Harry agreed, "Although, there are a few points that I want to make about your Death Eaters."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I was doing my research and something kept cropping up, and it royally pissed me off." The rest of the group were too shocked by the exchange to criticise the language. Harrison was eleven and he was speaking to the Dark Lord without a care, not even fully grown adults did that.

"What would that be?" Marvolo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"There have been reports, many of them, of rapes." Harry spat the word out like it was dirt; if there was one thing that he could not stand it was rapists, they were the very scum of the earth.

"Ah, yes, some of them got a little drunk on the power. They were punished, but with having such large forces it was hard to keep track of every one of them." The man didn't look to happy about it and Harry nodded.

"Understandable I guess, but I won't stand for such a disgusting act."

"You will do what about it exactly?" There was a slight sneer in his voice and his magic spiked from where it had settled around him once his identity had been confirmed. Harry's eyes narrowed.

"You forget, I may be only 11, but I have a very big advantage over most." He stated with his own voice taking on an icy edge.

"And what would that be?"

From no-where the room was filled with an oppressive force, it was magic, thick, swirling, powerful magic filling the room and caressing everyone in it. Harry's eyes were glowing as his magic swarmed him and he let it settle, it could still be felt, but it wasn't as overwhelming and the Dark Lord smirked.

"I believe I will like working with you after all." Marvolo stated and Harry's lips quirked in to a smirk of his own.

"Of course you will, you will find I am an amazing person." Harry said,

"You still own me an explanation,"

"We are staying at Black Manor over the summer, confirm a date and a location and you will get your explanation. I do warn you though, sitting is advised because it is rather unbelievable." Harry said with a grin.

"I have no doubt," The man rose gracefully, "I will contact you by owl, you will hear of whispers within the ministry by the end of next week at the latest, you will realise if it is me or not." And with that, he swept from the room leaving silence in his wake. Harry looked to the other adults and barely held a snicker, they all looked catatonic with shock.

"Well, I believe myself and Draco should be back in the common room." Harry said lightly and went to leave, he grabbed the blond and got to the portrait hole when the adults snapped back in to the living.

"Oh no you don't, young man, we are having a talk." Sirius said to him and Harry winced.

"You too, Draco," Lucius called, Harry looked to Draco who was shifting uncomfortably.

"Shall we make a break for it?" Harry asked lowly and Draco nodded.

"Don't even think about it, cub, I heard that."

Both boys dropped their heads in dismay, and with deliberate slow movements they went back to the living room, they took a seat on the sofa where they were being indicated and faced 5 very confused adults.

"You both have a lot of explaining to do." Severus drawled.

"Well I can only say so much," Harry warned and they exchanged looks.

"And why is that?"

"He just left the room." Harry stated and they didn't look happy, but nodded.

"You can start with how you contacted the Dark Lord." Lucius said and Harry smirked.

"He has been in the school since September, you could have contacted him too." He told them and took pleasure in the dropping of jaws.

"What?"

"Yep," He popped the 'p' and leaned back.

"But how?" Narcissa wondered and Remus narrowed his eyes.

"Quirrell, he was possessing Quirrell." Remus said and Harry nodded in confirmation.

"Yes he was, I simply worked out it was him and asked to speak with him." Harry shrugged.

"You asked to speak with the Dark Lord; alone?" Sirius asked in disbelief.

"Yes, how else was I going to negotiate with him?" Harry said bewildered and Sirius looked ill, Lucius and Severus were looking at him as if he had lost his mind and Remus and Narcissa were just shocked.

"Negotiate?" Sirius repeated hoarsely.

"Yes, Philosophers Stone for a say in the running of the Dark Sect.,"

"Did you not think about the possibility of him killing you?" Sirius questioned weakly and Harry shook his head.

"Draco thought about that and Marvolo said the same, but I am confident enough in my abilities to know he could not have killed me."

"He is the Dark Lord, he had never been defeated in a duel." Snape snapped and Harry glared at him.

"I am aware of who he is and his reputation, but he did not have his own body, he was possession someone with considerably weaker magic and I have also never been defeated in a duel. I am fully able to conjure and control Fiendfyre so I know I have something behind me." Harry replied in the same tone and Severus looked a little sheepish before the expression was gone.

"Be that as it may, you put yourself in danger for no reason." Remus said and Harry shook his head.

"There are other factors that I can't yet tell you that go in to it, I didn't merely decided on day that I was going to approach the Dark Lord who had a notorious temper and has been known to wipe out towns with a blast of his wand." Harry said frustrated, "I'm going to make him pay for this." He vowed to himself.

"Ok so you made some sort of agreement with him?" Sirius changed the topic and Harry nodded.

"Yes,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 14.1K 62
After a surprise creature inheritance Harry Potter learns of the truth of the supposed light side. Harry learns the truth of what Dumbledore hoped to...
161K 5.4K 22
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ / (ฮฝฮนัฮนโˆ‚ฮนั‚ัƒ) (n.) แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษด; ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษดแด‡sแด›; ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด„แด‡, สแดแดœแด›สœ แดส€ า“ส€แด‡sสœษดแด‡ss. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โคต Antheia Iliana Po...
62.6K 2.2K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
7K 201 30
You all have seen the 'What if Harry Potter had a twin sister' fanfiction. However this one is possibly more extreme than most you will read. Harry's...