Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls

1.3K 38 23
By weasleytwinsimp11

  "Wake up!" said Miles as him and Adrian walked into Emilia dorm. She was still asleep as Miles shook her. Emilia groaned and covered her head with the blanket. "Quidditch!"

   "I don't care about Quidditch, my body hurts and i'm tired, get out." said Emilia as Miles held back his laugh as Adrian looked at her confused.

   "Why does your body hurt ?" said Adrian as Emilia's eyes opened and looked over at Adrian, turning red. Adrian looked at her confused as she rubbed her eyes to see the boys in their jumpers.

   "Detention.. I was climbing up and down stairs." said Emilia looking at Miles. She got up and walked to the bathroom as Adrian looked back at Miles.

   "Why did she walk like that?" said Adrian as Miles started smiling. Adrian looked at him confused as Miles started laughing.

   "She's probably sore from walking up and down so many stairs." said Miles as Emilia came out of the bathroom, opened her trunk, grabbed her clothes and gave Miles a look and slammed the bathroom door.

   "Why is she like this." said Adrian as they bursted out laughing. Emilia finally came out the bathroom, dressed in skinny jeans and a corset top. Miles grinned at her as the boys walked out of the door. Emilia following behind Miles when she slaps his ass causing him to stop and turned around to look at her as she held back her laugh, looking up him.

   "That's why you're sore." whisper Miles as Emilia's face turned serious. She continued walking when Adrian turned back to look at them. "We play Gryffindor today.."

   "Yeah and?" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him. Adrian then looked at his friends surprised and face palmed. "That means I have to go against Y/n."

   "It does mean you have to go against Y/n. I mean their isn't a way they can win though, they need to catch up 200 points?" said Miles as him and Adrian looked at Emilia.

   "They can actually, if they know what their doing.  Most likely they're going to make Potter try and not let Draco catch the snitch so they can score some goals in and knowing Draco he'll be to focus on bullying him then on the snitch. Knowing Marcus he'll try and play dirty as well." said Emilia as Adrian thought about what she was saying.

   ———

  "Y/n are you going to be fine playing against Slytherin? I mean you do know you're going against your little boyfriend." said Alicia as Y/n looked up from her plate. Fred and George gave Alicia a look and faced back to Y/n.

   "Shove off it Alicia, Y/n is a better player then you." said Fred as Alicia smirked and rolled her eyes. Y/n looked at the Slytherin table and looked back at Alicia.

   "Dont know why you're acting like that, it wasn't too long ago that you liked Bletchley but he didn't give you the time of day." said Y/n as Alicia turned bright red. Fred and George bursted out into laugher when Autumn hit George in the side that made him stop. He wasn't hanging out with Y/n or Fred that much and much less the Slytherin's because he told her he wouldn't.

   "That's enough you too. Your in a team, act like it. Alicia i'm placing in Katie instead of you." said Oliver as Alicias mouth dropped and looked at Katie who was surprised, quietly eating her food.

   "You will be fine playing against them right?" said George as Y/n looked up at him. George quickly looked back at his food knowing Y/n was going to yell at him.

   "Yes?! Why wouldn't it be George! It's just a game, i'm sure whoever wins won't be affected by it." said Y/n as George gave her a stern look. Fred was to busy looking over at Emilia as her, Miles and Adrian came walking in.

   "I'm sure you'll be brilliant Y/n." said Autumn as George gave her a look. Y/n smiled and went back to eating her breakfast but felt a knut in her stomach.

———

"Hope you know Slytherin's going to win Y/n." said Adrian from behind her. Y/n turned around to see the three slytherin's smiling at her.

"That's likely." said Y/n with a laugh. Fred and George turned around to see her making her way over to them.

"I won't be going easy on you." said Adrian with a smile as Emilia and Miles looked at each other and pulled Fred and George away.

"Good, because I won't either." said Y/n as Adrian pulled her into a kiss when there was a bright flash that made them pull apart. "Colin! Stop that!"

"No way! Once I develop it, i'll give it to you!" said Colin Creevey as he ran away causing Adrian to laugh. Y/n pulled out her wand and threw a spell at him causing him to fall but quickly get up and ran faster.

"Well... if Slytherin wins, will you become my girlfriend?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him surprised. She quickly smiled as he held her face.

"What happens if Gryffindor wins?" said Y/n as Adrian smiled and placed a small kiss on her lips. He let her go and started walking towards the field with her.

"If Gryffindor wins you dont have to be my girlfriend.... yet." said Adrian as Y/n laughed. She took out her hand and he grabbed it. "Deal?"

"Deal. Now get ready to lose." said Y/n as she walked off to the Gryffindor changing tent. Adrian smiled and walked in to the tent to hear Emilia yelling.

"NO, THATS HOW WE'RE GOING TO LOSE!"
"NO ITS NOT E!"
"MARCUS I SWEAR DO NOT AND YOU THREE BETTER NOT EITHER."
"THEY WONT KNOW!"
"YOURE GOING TO CAUSE SO MANY PLENTY'S YOURE GOING TO GIVE THEM POINTS."
"MILES TELL YOUR FRIEND SOMETHING."
"I am not telling her anything she's going to yell at me!"
"Do what you guys want! If you lose you can't say it was because of me, I told you not too."

"We can't lose." said Adrian coming in to see Emilia standing in front of Marcus, Graham and Bole. Emilia quickly turned to Adrian who started putting on his gear.

"Well obviously Ade. What do you think i'm telling your teammates." said Emilia as Miles chuckled. Graham rolled his eyes as Marcus sighed.

"Well no, I asked Y/n if Slytherin wins if she'll be my girlfriend." said Adrian quickly as Emilia and Miles both turned to look at each other.

"That's a pretty lame way of asking someone out." said Emilia as Adrian glared at her. Miles patted Adrian on the back causing Graham to let out a smirk. "Anyways, don't play dirty boys. You know it's only going to be bad."

   "Come off it Emilia, we won't." said Marcus smirking at Bole as Emilia rolled her eyes. She heard the bell whistle and made her way to the stands. Sitting with Gianna, Cane and the rest of their friends.

  "And here comes Gryffindor! Potter, Bell, L/n, Johnson, Weasley, Weasley and their Captain Wood, widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts had seen in a few good years" Lee announced but was drowned out from the boo's on the Slytherin side. "And here Slytherins team ! Lead by captain Flint, Montague, Pucey, Derrek, Bole, Malfoy and Keeper Bletchley, seems to be going for size rather than skill." Adrian gave Y/n a wink as she smirked.

"Captions!" said Madam Hooch as she signaled. "Mount your brooms!! Three ... Two .. One.." She blow her whistle as the players flew up.

"And Gryffindors in possession! Y/n L/n of Gryffindor with the Quaffle, heading straight to the slytherin goalpost looking good Y/n! Argh no- quaffle intercepted by Montague, Montague from Slytherin tearing up the pitch- WHAM!- Nice bludger work there by George Weasley, Montague drops the Quaffle, it's caught by Angelina Johnson, Gryffindor back in possession Come on Angelina- nice side swerve around Montague! Duck Angelina that's a bludger! SHE SCORES !! TEN- ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR"

"Come on Miles!! You got this!" shouted Emilia. Angelina punched the air as soared around the the end of the field when she yelped, nearly getting thrown off her broom.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry!" said Flint as the crowd boo'd, Emilia face palmed as she watched Marcus look down at her. "Sorry, didn't see her!"

A moment later Fred chucked a bludger into the back of Flints head, as he crash's into Y/n and nearly dropping her off her broom. Flints head went straight into his broom causing him to get a nose bleed. Adrian's eyes quickly looked at Y/n and moved back to Flints. "That will do! Plenty to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack! Plenty attack for Slytherin for deliberate damage!" yelled Madam hooch.

Adrian now had the Quaffle, shooting a goal. The slytherin cheered when he looked over at Y/n who rolled her eyes but held a smile. Marcus tried to swerve into Y/n when she moved back causing him to go into Katie, Y/n dropped the Quaffle. The whistle rang out meaning Katie was able to get a plenty past Miles. Adrian had now caught the Quaffle when Fred throw a bludger at him, causing him to move upwards and dropped the Quaffle. Y/n got it and scored a goal past Miles.

"It's almost as if you want Slytherin to lose." said Y/n flying past Adrian with a grin as he smirked and flew off. Slytherin kept playing dirty and Emilia wasn't even paying attention to the game anymore. Gryffindor was now at 70 points and Harry was close to catching the Snitch. Y/n scored another goal as Miles looked at surprised, now it was 80-20.

"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS THE CUP!" shouted Lee as Emilia quickly got off the stands to get on the field. Y/n was jumping up and down with the Gryffindor team as they all held the cup.

"WHATS THE FIRST THING I ALWAYS TELL YOU BOYS?!" shouted Emilia. Adrian was to busy staring at Y/n and completely toned her out. She wasn't yelling at him anyways. "This is all your fault I hope you know that Marcus."

"Come off it." said Marcus throwing his broom on the floor. Adrian, Miles and Emilia made their way to the Gryffindors to congratulate them when Y/n hugged Adrian and pulled him into a kiss. Miles and Emilia's mouth dropped as they looked at each other. There was cheering when they pulled away causing Adrian to look taken back.

"Even if Slytherin did lose, will you still be my girlfriend?" said Adrian as Y/n smiled. The twins, Emilia and Miles were all looking at her when she nodded her head.

"Hm why not." said Y/n with a grin as Adrian smiled, placing another kiss on her lips. Emilia pushed Adrian out the way and hugged Y/n as she laughed.

"I LOVE THIS! OH MY MERLIN IM SO HAPPY FOR THE TWO OF YOU!" said Emilia as she squeezed Y/n. Miles looked at Adrian grinning, as they bumped fist. Miles pulled Emilia off Y/n giving her a smile.

"You cant be stealing my girlfriend away from me now." said Adrian as he smiled at Y/n. Emilia looked up at Miles and let out a small laugh.

———

"My brain is literally fried, I honestly don't remember anything." said Fred as the six of them walked out of their last owl test. George quickly ran off with Autumn. Y/n and Adrian were hand to hand and Emilia and Miles were walking side by side. "How do you guys think you did?"

"It wasn't that hard, I was expecting more difficult things." said Emilia as everyone looked at her. She opened her mouth but closed it when Adrian started talking.

"Well I'm glad that's over. I for one am exhausted." said Adrian as he wrapped his hand around Y/n. "I say we celebrate the end of the year with a bit of fun?"

"And what do you have in mind?" said Y/n as Adrian smiled down at her. Fred looked back at his friends when Harry came up to him, holding a old piece of parchment.

"Well after the end of the year fest I say we sneak out the castle, the dementors aren't guarding the castle anymore." said Adrian as Emilia glanced up at Miles.

"Or!! Instead of risking expulsion, we just hang out in my dorm." said Emilia as Adrian groaned. Y/n laughed as Fred and Miles shrugged.

"You cant get expelled if you don't get caught E." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Fine we can do that too."

———

"Autumn I don't know what else you want from me?? I can stop talking to my own brother can I?" said George as him and Autumn sat in her dorm.

"I'm not asking you too George! I'm just asking you to put more effort in us!" said Autumn as George looked at her surprised.

"More effort? I'm not putting enough? I barley hang out with my friends Autumn... All we do is fight." said George. Autumn softly looked at him as he waited for her to talk again. "I.. I think we should break up."

"I think we should too... We keep hurting ourselves George." said Autumn as he walked over to her. She looked up at him and placed her head on his chest.

"I never wanted it to be like this, I'm sorry." said George as he pulled her off and walked out her dorm. He made his way into his dorm and laid back on his bed, letting out a giant sigh.

———

"Adrian and Graham are asleep now.." said Miles walking into Emilia's dorm. She was asleep when Miles walked over to her and shook her. "Wake up love."

"Miles go to sleep." said Emilia in a sleepy voice as she opened her arms. Miles smiled as he went in the covers with her, kissed her cheek and pulled her in tightly. Not knowing Miles feel asleep, Emilia woke up around five in the morning to feel Miles falling off the bed. "Hey wake up!"

"Hmm? What? Go away Adrian." said Miles as Emilia shook him. Miles completely fell off the bed, causing him to fully wake up. He stood up and looked at Emilia who was staring at him.

"Go back to your dorm." said Emilia covering herself back and laying her head back on the pillow when their was a knock on her door that made her look up at Miles. She pushed him in the bathroom when the knock got louder. She opened the door to see a Fred staring at him. "You do know what time it is don't you?"

"Yeah but I just wanted to ask a question." said Fred as Emilia stared at him half asleep. Miles kept his ear to the door hearing Fred voice. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"You came to ask me that at five in the morning Fredrick Weasley?" said Emilia closing the door but Fred held it open.

"It's just a question, you can go back to sleep once you answer it." said Fred as Emilia stared at him, tired, annoyed and hungry. Miles was now balling up his fist, digging his fingernails into his palm.

"No Fred, I don't have a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend. Now, get out of here and go back to fucking sleep before I hex you." said Emilia as Fred smiled.

"Can I change that?" said Fred as Emilia pulled out her wand. Fred groaned and let go of the door. "Fine, You know I wouldn't treat you bad."

"Get out Fred!" said Emilia closing the door. Miles opened the bathroom door as Emilia locked the main door. She looked at Miles face, knowing he was angry, she casted the silent charm around her dorm when she started talking. "Dont even start Miles, I'm to tired to fight."

"I wasn't going to say anything." said Miles as he sat down on her bed. Emilia looked at him and opened the door to see Fred enter the painting. "I don't care anyways."

"What do you mean?" said Emilia looking at him, tired. Miles looked up at her as she walked closer to him.

"I don't care. You can do whatever you want." said Miles as Emilia looked up him surprised. She sat down next to him when he moved away from her.

"What?" said Emilia looking up at him confused. Miles was filled with jealously and Emilia was half asleep to even understand what he was saying.

"You never act like you have a boyfriend Emilia." said Miles as Emilia groaned and covered her face with her pillow. "If you want me out of your life just tell me."

"Stop it Miles." said Emilia looking up at him. Miles clenched his jaw as he balled his fist. "Just.. come here, please not right now."

"No! Tell me if you want me in your life or not." said Miles looking up at Emilia. Her eyes filling with tears.

"Stop being stupid Miles, Of course I do!" said Emilia, her voice cracking as Miles looked at her but quickly looked away. "You know this! I have no idea why you act like this all the time."

"Because I love you! I don't want anyone else to make you happy because I know I cant!" shouted Miles as Emilia quickly wiped the tears off her face.

"That doesn't give you a reason to always want to yell at me for someone talking to me Miles." said Emilia as Miles clenched his jaw. His eyes watched hers fill with tears.

"Stop fucking crying for once!" shouted Miles, Emilia looked at him, Miles quickly knew what he said but it was to late. "E wait no, I didn't mean to say that."

"Miles just get out." said Emilia looking away from him. Miles quickly went over to her as he pushed him away. "I'm serious Miles, just get out."

"Emilia please wait." said Miles now wiping the tears of her face as she pushed him away. She grabbed his arm and pushed him to the door. "Emilia please i'm sorry, i'm sorry."

"It's fine Miles! Just get out." said Emilia pushing him out the door and locking it. Miles felt his stomach dropped, he knocked on the door but she didn't answer. He made his way to the boys dorm and locked himself in the bathroom. Emilia pulled her legs to her chest as she leaned against the door and buried her head into her knees.

———

"Miles? Can you get out the bathroom now?" said Graham as him and Adrian waited outside the door. Miles was sitting against the bath tub when he got up and opened the door, walked past Graham and started putting his things in his trunk. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah i'm fine why?" said Miles as Adrian and Graham looked at each other. Graham shrugged and walked in the bathroom closing the door behind him. Adrian was looking at him weird and walked back to his bed.

"Do you think Emilia's awake yet?" said Adrian as Miles clenched his jaw. Miles slammed his trunk closed as Adrian looked at him confused. "Mate are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah Adrian i'm fine, Let's go see if she's awake?" said Miles as Adrian nodded. They both walked out door and opened Emilia dorm to see Aria and Victoria in there, Emilia's wasn't no where to be seen. "Where E?"

"She just walked out about twenty minutes ago, she seemed pretty upset though." said Aria as Adrian looked over at Miles. "I'm not sure we're she went."

"What do you think is up with her?" said Adrian as Miles shrugged. The boys headed down to breakfast and Emilia still wasn't there. They ran into Y/n and the twins. "Have you seen E?"

"No why?" said Y/n as George looked over at Fred. Adrian looked over at Miles and sighed.

"We don't know where she's at, Aria told us she left upset and we haven't been able to find her." said Miles. Y/n looked at him making him look away.

"She'll show up, she's probably back in her dorm right now." said Adrian as he grabbed Y/n's hand. George walked away as they all looked at him confused, but since he did that often they didn't really think about it. George made his way down to the music room to hear the sound of the piano, opened the door to see Emilia playing.

"What are you doing in here?" said George as Emilia looked up at him. Her eyes were puffy and she looked sad. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen much of you lately." said Emilia with a smile. George closed the door and walked over to her, sitting down next to her.

"Yeah, well I was with Autumn." said George as he pressed a key. Emilia looked at him confused, his face was tensed and he looked tired.

"How are the two of you?" said Emilia happily looking back at the keys.

"We broke up." said George as Emilia quickly looked up at him. "Yeah no, it's fine really. Thanks for teaching me how to play still. People just fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, you know?Whats the matter with you? Do you not want to go home?"

"Something like that." said Emilia pressing the keys. George looked at her, watching her play when something in him snapped. He quickly looked away from her when she turned to face him. "Did you guys fight a lot or something?"

   "Yeah, it wasn't healthy for the both of us.. so we just decided to end it. Of course her and I are still friends, we noticed we were better that way." said George as they faced each other. Emilia's eyes were red and puffy and she wasn't as tense as she usually was. The both of them looking at each other as they leaned forward when the door opens causing the both of them to quickly look away to see Y/n and Adrian.

"Did we interrupt something?" said Adrian with a smile as Emilia and George quickly looked at each other and back at Adrian surprised.

"What?! No! We were just talking!" said Emilia as she got up. Adrian handed her, her trunk as Y/n gave her a surprise look. "No really, it was nothing."

———

The twins, Y/n, Adrian, Emilia and Miles sat in a compartment. Y/n and Adrian were talking, Miles was talking with Fred and George and Emilia was reading a book. They finally arrived to Kingcross station to see their families. Lucas went running to Y/n as she went with her parents. The Pucey's, Morales, and Bletchley were in a conversation.

"BYEEE Y/N!! HAVE A GOOD SUMMER HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!" shouted Gianna as Adrian looked over at Emilia quickly. Adrian's mother turned around quickly to see the girl and turn back to look at Adrian.

"No! Not yet! Wait!" said Adrian as he pulled his mother back from walking over there. Y/n felt her cheeks get red, hearing Fred and George laughing next to her. "You'll meet her soon, just not right now!"

"Are you alright dear?" said Mrs. Bletchley as she grabbed Emilia's shoulder. Miles turned to give Emilia a quick glance and turned back talking to his dad and Emilia's dad.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, it's just always so sad to leave." said Emilia picking up her trunk and looking at her parents.

"Who is that?" said Y/m/n. She was looking at Adrian and Gianna. Y/n looked over at Fred and George as they held back their laughs.

"Oh well that's Adrian and Gianna Pucey , their siblings. Uh.. that girl with two different color hair is Emilia Morales and the two blondish boys are Miles and Cane Bletchley..." said Y/n as her parents looked over at them. George moved his eyes to look at Emilia who was talking to Miles mom.

"HIIIIII!" yelled Lucas as Y/n quickly covered his mouth. The families turned over and smiled causing Y/n face to get hotter. Emilia and Gianna were giggling causing Adrian to turn red.

"Oh dear well! We're having a dinner at the house for Percys last year. We'll see you four there?" said Mrs. Weasley as Y/n watched the Slytherin walk through the wall.

"So are you ever going to tell them or what?" said George as Y/n turned back to look at him. She looked up at him and back at her parents who were in a chat with the Weasleys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...