Five Hargreeves/ Aidan Gallag...

By dracomalfoysimp78893

You are 18 in all the books. This is an Aidan Gallagher, Five Hargreevss and Nicky Harper imagine book. There... More

The top Assassin
Since 1948!
Black coffee with a side of you ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐•‚๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค'๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••
Aidan Gallagher X Reader
Two Number Fives?
What are we?
Who needs popularity when I have you- Nicky
The switch
The fake eye
The one girl you don't cross
Bowling with Hearts
Five or Five?
Hate is my love. Part one
Hate is my love. Part two
A bitch or misunderstood?- Nicky
The Christmas party
I am the Board- Five
Change- Five
who doesn't want drugs, sex and attention
T.W//Pain- Aidan//T.W
Runaway- Nicky
Maybe school is okay- Five
Author Note! Please read
The b!tch aka number 8
We found our love in a hopeless place
Season three
But I'm dead...
Lyric prank -Aidan
Premier- Aidan Gallagher
Movie tickets- Nicky
sorry-aidan Gallagher
Truth or water- Aidan
y/ns story in the words of y/n
Five?
Help me- Aidan
Paparazzi- Aidan

Live stream- Aidan

3.5K 61 5
By dracomalfoysimp78893

*In this Five and Eight are just characters that Aidan and you act out and the characters are also eighteen*

Aidan was showing his fans how a day at the set goes when I ran into him.

"Aidan just the guy- Are you recording me?" He smiles sticking the phone to my face.

"You all know Y/n or should I say number Eight. Just pretend the camera isn't here Doll" He puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Okay... Well, they want us at hair and makeup they said it's going to be a long time getting body makeup done so that could be a good time for question and answers" He smiles at me as we walk to makeup. "We're here!" There was a bit of chatter when Aidan and I sat in our seats probably cause we were both holding hands, I hadn't even noticed.

"Okay let's answer some questions" I watch the phone have millions of comments until Aidan finally answers some. "Are we dating? I mean-"

"-It really depends on how you see it. I mean like friends with benefits is one way" Aidan snorts and continues

"Yeah, next question." I jokingly pout "who is the most famous out of the cast?" I look at Aidan and he looks at the others who were a couple of chairs away before they all say,

"Y/n" I giggle a bit at the praise.

"There you have it the answer is the one and only Y/n. Gorgeous little Y/n" I blush at the compliment as the makeup person told me to put my leg up. We answered questions for another hour well we still had makeup being put on, turns out I'm getting thrown out a window with Five in the next scene and both of us are too weak to use our powers. "This is the last question, Have you guys ever made out for fun?" Aidan looks at me and smiles. A couple of months ago Aidan and I had gotten into a heated argument until we did kiss to shut each other up.

*Flashback*

It was my eighteenth birthday and I had planned to spend the morning with Aidan and the night with my grandad but Aidan was a no show so I was left at the table alone looking like a loser. I was sitting in my recording room, I always came there to think or sing. It was so calming until Aidan came in.

"You! You left me alone when we were meant to get lunch! piss off"

"Oh calm your tits Y/n its just one missed lunch! We aren't even dating so stop being a baby!"

"Just lunch! Aidan, it's my fucking birthday why would you think that it's just lunch! I wanted my birthday with you over my own fucking family and you go and leave me alone!"

"Y/n your birthdays not for weeks so stop trying to guilt me into feeling sorry for missing one unimportant lunch!"

My tears dropped down my cheek and Aidan looked hurt. There was one place that I go to cry to and that was my ballroom. I'm not really sure why my parents had one but when they died I started coming here more and more. The acoustics in the ballroom are absolutely beautiful. 

"You know what I'm done! Don't follow me."

I didn't notice Aidan cheering when I left for the ballroom and I didn't hear him follow until I felt a hand squeeze mine as I stepped in.

"Happy Birthday" 

The cast of all my old shows and movies were standing in front of me along with my new cast friends and my grandparents.

"Aidan I'm so sorry for yelling I didn't know-"

I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine.

*End Flashback*

"I mean-" I start to answer the question when Aidan cuts me off.

"Yes we have and let me tell you she is good" I stare at him dumbfounded.

"Aidan, Y/n! You two are meant to be innocent!" I turn to see Robert Sheehan "But I guess I can let it slip because I shipped you from day one and watched you guys kiss!" I smile "And look they're holding hands!"

"We have been holding hands since we walked in" I smile at Aidan but sadly can't say anything because I'm getting makeup done on my lips now. 

"Omg, you guys are still on live! Let them decide" I smile over at Aidan he smirks "And if they say yes you have to go on a date! And have you guys read your script! You guys have to act like you did the deed and then Five is going to throw you into a wall and you get in a fight and Eight is-"

"We have both read the script, Robert-"

"I bet you are both excited. Y/n stay quiet if you wish the scene was real" I look at my makeup artist who shakes his head and gives me a pen and paper. 

I decide to write "You're a big bully Robert!" He laughs saying.

"You still stayed quiet" I roll my eyes and look at Aidan who was smirking.

"I mean Y/n you technically did so like... Wait no I'm backing the wrong side! I take that back!" The makeup artist had finally finished my lips and I looked to see them at least 3 times bigger than before.

"Hey! You can't take back something like that! Now your stuck you have to do it! Wait, shit what no that's the wrong side no I take it back!"

"What happened to no take-backs?" I roll my eyes as we're called on to the scene.

"Let's do this scene-"

"-and you two will bring it to life tonight!"

"Robert! Omg, are we still live?" I look at Aidan.

"Shit sorry" He then turns it off blushing.

*Scene*

"Five what are you doing?"

Five walked closer grabbing Eights neck shoving her into the wall.

"I know you want me we are the best love, forbidden love. You are Sparrow academy I'm Umbrella it just makes it better for us more exciting." 

Five pushes Eight onto the bed getting on top of her.

"Five your scaring me please get off"

As Eight borrows Fives power to escape him she lets out a couple of tears.

"You miss my touch don't you?"

Eight nods. 

*End scene*

"You seemed to enjoy that position" I help Aidan up and glare at Robert.

"Nah he's a little uncomfortable" Aidan jokingly hits his chest looking offended.

"That's 'cause I'm meant to be on top." I roll my eyes at his comment but secretly wish I could.

"Your next scenes ready"

*Scene*

"Omg did you guys do the deed!" Eight turns to see the one person who doesn't care that Five and she are different teams, Klaus.

"uhhhh ummmm" Eight looks at Five who she just so happened to be lying right on top of "naked"

"Get out Klaus!" Eight rolls-off Five and pulls the covers over her.

"I love you twos relationship it's so Romeo and Juliet"  Eight rolls her eyes as he walks out.

*End scene

"That was a fun scene" Aidan smirks "What?" He then pulls me into a kiss when we hear a flash.

"This is going on every social media website possible.

"You know what Robert as long as Y/n agrees to be mine I'm perfectly fine with that"

"I have always been yours, dumbass"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 402 53
Hey, if you were here since the first book, you're officially apart of my Wattpad family and I love you. If you're new, go check out my first book...
27.7K 611 20
Trigger Warning: strong language, self-harm, and attempted suicide "I can never make it right, I can never say this to you. But, I love you," "Why di...
263K 9.1K 21
[RE-WRITING] โSo we're not just co stars?โž โyeah I don't think so.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
108K 2.4K 138
"I need you, Five Hargreeves. Even though the world is ending. The moon is probably going to explode or the sun will fall and the earth won't ever be...