𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

gregarious

2.6K 218 27
By sov3nus

gregarious
/ɡrɪˈɡɛːrɪəs/
adjective: gregarious
(of a person) fond of company; sociable

Glendale, AZ
Thursday June 3rd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I hope you don't mind i invited my sister," Denny said with a smirk as he walked into the hospital holding the hand of Kaia, her hair was braided into six cornrows and it reached her shoulder.

"no, not at all." Soraya smiled as she sat down at the end of the bed, it'd now been around 8 hours after they went to bed - for the second time - and the couple were wide awake.

"It's nice to meet you my names Damaris." Damaris held her hand out to which Soraya kindly took.

"Soraya," the hospitalised woman greeted as she averted her eyes between the siblings, "you guys do look awfully alike, it's uncanny."

"Yeah we get that a lot," Damaris replied smiling as she sat down.

"Wassup Mars." Hezekiah greeted as he came out the bathroom and headed straight towards his little sister.

Kaia looked up at her big brother in awe as he grabbed her from underneath her armpits and hoisted her into the air before twirling her around and leaving her a giggling mess.

"my princess." Kaia giggled and threw her head back as Hezekiah began blowing bubbles on her neck and pretending he was biting her.

"s-stop Zeke," she laughed some more, "t-tickles." Kaia finally caught her breath as Hezekiah put her on her feet, "that tickled Zeke."

"oh you'll live." Hezekiah replied mushing her head.

Kaia smiled and then she looked over at Soraya and made her way to her, she climbed onto the woman's lap and snuggled into her warmth.

"Kaia haven't you got something for Miss Raya?" Denny asked gesturing to the peppa pig bag in his hand.

"o-oh yeah," she giggled as she remembered, she slid off of Soraya's lap and ran over to Denny who handed her the bag. Hezekiah shared a couple words with Damaris as they sat next to each other on the waiting chairs and Denny soon joined them.

"Y-yesterday K-Kayson told all the other kids that you was in hospital so we all drew pretty cards and decorated them f-for you." A wide smile remained spread on Kaia's face as she unzipped the small pink bag and got out a handful of cards.

"Awe thank you kay bear, tell all the others thank you too when you go back tomorrow."

"W-will do." Kaia promised nodding her head. Soraya read through each and every card receiving them from basically every kid. She smiled at each one and her heart warmed as she read through them.

She absolutely loved and adored children however she'd never felt so special after reading their heartfelt cards.

"Thank you my little princess," Soraya kissed Kaia's forehead, "you're such an amazing little princess, tell everybody a big thank you from me too."

"Alrights." Kaia said smiling as she zipped back up her peppa pig bag whilst Soraya put the stack of cards on the bedside table.

"Do you work with kids?" Damaris asked politely, she wanted to get to know Soraya. She knew that she'd be the future aunty of her baby and wanted to have a very good relationship with her.

And mainly just wanted more friends.

"Yeah actually I'm a daycare worker."

"That's great, I'm just a regular old bartender." Damaris replied slightly embarrassed.

"Because she dropped out of school for some dumb ass nigga." Denny revealed causing Damaris to frown, Soraya noticed but didn't speak on it.

"I was actually a bartender once, when I was like nineteen. Just as a part-time job on the weekends."

"I thought you worked as a volunteer for the daycare?" Hezekiah asked.

"Volunteers don't get paid Hezekiah," Damaris notified rolling her eyes, "I've been a bartender since I was damn near nineteen jumping from bar to bar."

"What was you initially in uni for?" Soraya asked as she began bouncing Kaia on her knee.

"Believe it or not I wanted to be a secretary, I was always really good in business during school and the job always just kind've stuck out to me." Damaris sighed, "then I met some guy and my grades weren't doing the best so I said fuck it and dipped, he was rich and promised me the world, silly Damaris believed him. When he dipped I was left with nothing." Denny had never heard his sister explain the story to someone before.

"We do dumb stuff as teenagers, we believe foolish lies, I think you can still become the secretary you want to be. You shouldn't let anything prevent you from doing so, it's never too late." Damaris smiled not knowing how nice Soraya truly was.

"Thank you but now with this pregnancy and all I don't think that'll happen any time soon." Soraya didn't want to be the first one to bring it up but she did want to talk about it.

"I know it's crazy, I can't believe you're pregnant with my brothers baby, my niece/nephew is currently brewing in you." Damaris smiled rubbing her small pudge.

"I can't either."

"Yeah Trenton can't the most that's why he's ignoring all your damn calls." Denny said voicing his frustration, Soraya frowned.

"When we spoke the other day, I can't remember what was said exactly however I remember telling him to take responsibility and to not mess up his relationship with any of his babymomma's and stuff like that. I thought he'd taken it into consideration but I see not."

"Baby mommas?" Damaris craned her neck, "as in multiple? as in plural?" This was Damaris' first time hearing about any other babymoms, "yo is you for real?"

Soraya covered her hand with her mouth shocked that she'd just told Damaris something she presumed she already knew.

She looked at her boyfriend for help but he was simply grinning like always shaking his head whilst laughing to himself.

"Den is she for real? Like for real for real? Everybody being deadass right na." Soraya nodded slowly knowing there was no taking it back now, "and Denny you knew this shit and didn't tell me."

"Please refrain from swearing around Kaia, I understand your aggravation and frustration however she's three she doesn't need to be hearing all that." Damaris kissed her teeth but calmed down.

"Denny answer my damn question."

"Damaris I know you heard what that woman just said," Hezekiah said as he typed away on his phone not looking up however feeling his girlfriends eyes on him.

"Answer my question." The pregnant lady repeated.

"There is," Denny answered slowly, "two other women."

Damaris wasn't usually the jealous type but she was fuming. She felt like Trenton had purposefully impregnated her - which wasn't the case at all - and had now deceived her and betrayed her by cheating on her and impregnating other women.

"Yo, I can't believe this shit right now." Damaris sighed lowly as she clasped her hands together and rested them on her knees whilst leaning her chin on her fingers.

"Stop swearing seriously Damaris, you sitting right opposite my baby sister. Don't make me have to warn you about that again." Hezekiah looked up at Damaris quickly before kissing his teeth and putting his attention back on his cellular device.

"Sorry." Damaris mumbled suddenly feeling self-pity, "I just really thought we had something special y'know?"

"He was giving 5 other bitches the same euphoria, don't feel too special now sister." Denny said humbling Damaris right down.

"I am pregnant with his child and he literally just left me all by myself, for all these other families."

"Speaking to Olivine she said he's not doing much for her either, he's obviously just not ready to be a father it has nothing to do with you."

Damaris pouted as she began picking at her blue denim ripped jeans, "c-can you call him here please? He's stopped talking to me but you're his sister so you can invite him right?"

Soraya wordlessly nodded as she retrieved her phone from the night stand and sent a quick message to her brother beckoning him to come visit her and bring Jalen so it wouldn't seem suspicious.

"Have you met the other girls?" Damaris asked Soraya who shook her head 'no'.

"You know who Olivine is, Mars. She's the really light one, fair skin, looks a little olive. Like european. Olivine Smith, hangs out with Cici." Denny said trying to explain the second babymomma.

"What about the other one?"

"No-one knows her, think she lives like in the east side maybe. Though I'm not too sure, her name starts with a Y though."

"Isn't it just absurd that you all got pregnant at the same time?" Soraya said as Hezekiah stifles a laugh, "your babies will technically be triplets." Damaris scowled scrunching her face up confused by Soraya's motives.

"Why would you say some shit like that, what the fuck!" Hezekiah got up and pulled Damaris up with him.

"Get out, now!" he growled as Damaris looked at him appalled. Denny sighed before pulling his sister towards the exit, "bring her back when she calms the fu- f-frick down!" Hezekiah said sighing whilst sitting back down.

By now Kaia was falling asleep and drained from all the noise surrounding her, she bathed in her holders warmth before rubbing her cheek against her chest and falling into a deep sleep.

Soraya sighed as she stood up making sure to protectively cradle Kaia carefully, before getting underneath the covers.

Kaia didn't stir in the slightest as Soraya got comfortable.

In Soraya's spare time she decided to read some wattpad.

By far her favourite story was 'so into you' by ri4vegas however she was almost 10 chapters behind and it'd just been updated a couple hours ago.

She was currently reading the chapter the day before Bashar's birthday, where Halicya and Tjay had gone shopping for him.

Soraya used to fantasise about having a relationship with someone so strong where they didn't need anybody else and all they had was each other.

An unconditional pure love, she just hoped that that was what she had.

She always hoped for a best friend like Tjay, one that was always there and would never walk out on her or his family.

However she knew that Hezekiah had become her best friend and boyfriend all in one and she was eternally grateful for that.

Even if some way - god forbid - their relationship didn't work out, she'd always be grateful for everything Hezekiah has ever done for her.

He cared about her like nobody else ever had and he always made sure she was straight.

In her eyes that was enough, just him making a smile on her face was more than she could ever ask for.

go check out ri4vegas book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 11K 103
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
699K 29.4K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
537K 14.7K 50
Est.2020
110K 5.7K 48
𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | 𝐬𝐨𝐯3𝐧𝐮𝐬 2021