Streaming On SMPLIVE

By Kodaiandyuki

Meet Y/N, a streamer during the peak of SMPLive. They're living their best life. That is until a server-wide... More

Intro
THE Diamonds
A Series Of Worsening Bits
Twitter Trends Are Meaningless
UPS Truck The Cat
So Then The Wench Said
$105.75
A Party Of Fools
Cashier Shenanigans
Canker Sore Conversations
Atomic Hairspray
The Prickling Of Tears
Hey Sneeg, you're live.

Yoinked

180 4 3
By Kodaiandyuki

WARNING!!! HALF THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SERIOUS THEMES OF INTENSE CYBER BULLYING AND DEATH THREATS. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THOSE THEMES, SKIP THROUGH HALF THE CHAPTER UNTIL YOU SEE A BIG BLOCK OF BOLD TEXT. THE SERIOUS HALF CHAPTER DOES NOT AFFECT THE STORY IN A MAJOR WAY.

  Jawsh let out a deep sigh, "Where's my stuff."

   I grinned, "It's been yoinked!"

   "Yoinked?"

   "Yoinked."

   "Ugh." He groaned. I had gotten a hit on him far away from his spawn point, and now he was schlepping back to his fallen gear.

   "Just messing with you!" I giggled, "I got your stuff so that it didn't disappear. A Diamond helps a Diamond." I emphasized that last part.

   "Yeah... a Diamond helps a Diamond." He knew what I meant. Ever since Schlatt's attack and the reveal of a traitor, it'd been difficult. Everyone reiterated that trust was important, but none could help secretly spying on their allies.

   I spewed out Jawsh's stuff at his feet, and pivoted, "Well, I'm going to catch ya later. Have fun, nerd."

   "Oh, Y/N wait!"

   "Yeah?"

   "Have you checked twitter recently?"

   "No?"

   "Good." And then he ended the call.

  "Strange," I talked to chat, "What's on twitter?"

   Chat spammed, "EVERYONE'S SPECULATING WHO THE TRAITOR IS"

   "Shit." I responded, "I'm gonna call Sneeg."

   I clicked over to Discord and called Sneeg. I tapped my fingers rhythmically to the ring of the call. Rolling my eyes I muttered a, "C'mon fucker." I leaned back in my chair and played with the cord of my slightly broken headphones. I closed my eyes and snuggled into the comfort of my gaming chair.

    "Hey!" I shot out of my chair, my eyes flying open. Once I realized it was Sneeg's voice I let out a giggle and adjusted my hair. I immediately saw the chat spamming, "CLIP THAT" and rolled my eyes.

    "Hey man- sorry about that." My laughs interrupted my words.

    "Have you checked Twitter?" He sounded concerned.

    "Uh, no?" My voice straightened out with nervousness.

    "Don't."

    "What the actual fuck?" I flared up, "People keep saying that! What the fuck is on Twitter?"

    "Just... stay off it today."

    "No. Fuck you. I'm opening it." I pulled out my phone.

    "Y/N-"

    "Oh."

    A thousand DMs. A thousand. Two thousand replies. Two fucking thousand. I started scrolling through the replies on my most recent tweet.

    "You're the traitor!! You lead everyone to an ambush!!"

    "Guys, they were surprised, they can't be the traitor"

         "Shut the fuck up they totally are"

    "go fuck yourself"

    "Guys it's a just a game"

         "but they obviously hate their friends"

    Two thousand replies, spanning across all my tweets. Eighty percent were angry. People believed that I was both the traitor, and had led everyone to an ambush. As stupid as that was, it was mentally damaging.

     I felt like I was manually breathing. Subconsciously I clicked on my DMs. A thousand DMs sprawled in front of me. It was... intense.

     "Kill yourself." Was a common phrase in the DMs.

     "Y/N? Y/N?" Sneeg's voice snapped me back to reality.

     "Oh uh yeah?" My voice was shaky.

     "Fuck... listen. There will always be annoying stans. Always. It isn't a good story arc unless people without lives take it too serious... now that you've looked at Twitter, and seen the bad side of it, look at your timeline."

     "I-I don't want to."

     "Please?"

     "Fine." With shaky hands, I opened my time line. I was greeted by lots and lots of tweets. With... my name in most of them?

     "This arc's gonna be fucking LITTTT thanks to Y/N!"

     "Dude... even if Y/N is the traitor... that'd be so cool..."

     "I'm so pumped- Y/N was planning on the side? This is gonna be rad."

     "If you insult Y/N for a story arc, fuck you"

     "Y/N isn't even the traitor?? So??"

      I let myself breathe.

      "You feeling better?" Sneeg chuckled.

      "Yeah."

      "Let's go play some fucking Minecraft."

      I burst into laughter and joined the server.

HERE IS WHERE YOU WANT TO RESUME IF YOU SKIPPED THE PREVIOUS HALF CHAPTER. TO RECAP, Y/N IS BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A TRAITOR BY THE FANBASE.

     "Now how the fuck-" I complained, staring at death screen.

     "Sorry." Cooper laughed. "We'll kick the Diamond's ass just like I kicked your ass."

     "Real poetic dumbass." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

     "By the way, I have a hot tip about the traitor."

     My smile faded instantly, "Don't you dare say it's me."

     "I'm not gonna say it's fucking you." I heard the white noise of him presumably shaking his hair.

     "That'd be great sweetheart. What's your tip."

     "Sweetheart? You're making Chat blush."

     "Ahaha. It's a playful nickname. Tell me the 'hot tip.'" I let out a monotone laugh.

     "It's someone you trust."

    "Thanks a lot scoundrel."

     Now it was Cooper's turn to let out comical monotone laughter, "Ahaha." He said, mocking me, "It's someone you just worked with."

     "Fuck. That's a lot of people."

     Cooper let out his signature dolphin laugh, "C'mon! How many people knew you were planning a douchey ambush and you worked with? I thought you were the smart streamer."

     "Oh fuck."

     "You got it?"

     "There's like seven people I worked with. Charlie, Condi, Grizzly, Ted, Pokay, Sneeg, and Jawsh."

      "Spy on thy neighbor."

      "Coop- I gotta go."

      "Buhbye."

     Obviously, I couldn't just walk over to my friends and ask them if they're traitors. I'm not that stupid. I think. I decided to Cold War this, I readjusted my sunny disposition and off-screen gripped my mouse tightly.

       "Ok Chat, I'm not a fucking dumbass, I'm not going to spy on my friends. The traitor will come out soon enough. I'm gonna call...someone I guess. Let's see who's on."

       Chat spammed, "POKE"

       "Oh totally, who's he with?"

       "SNEEG AND SLIMECICLE"

       I happily clapped my hands. I'd been getting a lot closer to Sneeg in the previous few days, and I was glad to see I could call him again. I clicked into the discord call.

       "Hey- who joined?" Sneeg questioned.

       "I did- hello- Y/N." I said awkwardly.

       "Hey Y/N! I was just about to tell my story about this wench-" Charlie started talking.

       "Hold on Charlie, what's up Y/N?" Poke interrupted.

       "Thought I'd say hello? Get some content?" I tried.

       "You're the head of a war. Isn't that a lot of content?" Charlie asked.

       "Yeah. But I'm bored. Wanna hang out?"

       "Fuck yeah!" Poke yelled.

       "Ouch-" I laughed it off.

       "Charlie- tell your wench story." Sneeg prompted.

       "Yes!" Charlie started excitingly.

       After a few hours I'd come to a sound decision. I cared about these guys. I really did. They were my friends, and I trusted them with my life. I pulled out my phone and entered the notes app.

      Slimecicle (clear)

      Poke (clear)

      Sneeg (clear)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 99 10
Where the blade goes, death follows.
484K 19.2K 21
TommyInnit x Fem OC ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ - when a seemingly awful donation brings them together. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "You need to stop apologizing for things you...
1.3M 37.2K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...
84.6K 1.4K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...