ใ€Š๐„๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๆ—ฅ้ฃŸใ€‹ใƒปใ€ŽโˆTPN x...

By BurningWaltzXD

โ– โ—ค ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ยฉ : ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฎ... More

ใ€ŽWarnings+Notes before readingใ€
ใ€ŠPROLOGUEใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Oneใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twoใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Threeใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Fourใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Fiveใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Sixใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Eightใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Nineใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Tenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Elevenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twelveใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Thirteenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Fourteenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Fifteenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Sixteenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Seventeenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Eighteenใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Nineteenใ€‹
[A/N]
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty - The Snakes of Alvar Pinera : Part 1ใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty One - The Snakes of Alvar Pinera : Part 2ใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Two - Pursuersใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Three - Sonju and Mujikaใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Four - The Promiseใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Five - Trainingใ€‹
ใ€ŠNOT-CHAPTER : LATE VALENTINES DAY HEADCANONSใ€‹
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Six - Onwardsใ€‹
[A/N] - [NEW BOOK COVER!]
ใ€ŠChapter Twenty Seven - B06-32ใ€‹

ใ€ŠChapter Sevenใ€‹

599 19 2
By BurningWaltzXD

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《Earlier - 11 : 22 PM》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Thank you for letting me come back to this house, ma'am." Sister Krone thanked. 

"Don't be so happy, it's not like I called for you, specifically." Isabella said in a harsh tone. 

"I heard, you were one of the youngest to become a mama! As well as having one of the most well-known and successful farms in your hands!" Krone acknowledged. 

"I don't have time for lip-service, let's use that energy of yours for something else." Isabella suggested, halting her walking as she took out some papers from the drawers of her office.

Gathering all of the papers, she then threw them towards Sister Krone, who shuffled a little while trying to catch the flying sheets of papers at once.

"These are all the profiles of all 38 of my special children, study them all immediately." Isabella ordered. With Sister Krone nodding, she soon started shuffling through the pile of papers just as quickly as she was reading them. 

"If I may ask, why did you ask for an assistant?" Krone asked, directing her eyes back onto the raven-headed woman in front of her. 

"They know the secret." Isabella answered monotonously, which caused Krone to jump in panic.

"W-wait! That's against the rules! As protocol states, w-we should ship them out immediately-"

 "No, not yet." Isabella interrupted, stopping Krone from leaving her office. 

"I have a certain procedure at times like this, so reporting it to the higher-ups won't be needed." Isabella stated.

"Do you have any idea who the targets may be?" Krone asked.

"Two of the oldest children, I'm guessing, but other than that, please refrain from making a mistake." Isabella coldly advised. 

"So- you're not.. reporting them??" Krone summed up.

"Yes, I'm not, now understand this, I am the Mom of this house, and you are my guard, understood?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Krone said as she did a short bow before Isabella. As soon as the woman had left her office, she began stomping upstairs towards her bedroom in rage. 

"URGH THAT DAMN WOMAN!!" Krone lashed out. Thrashing her bed furiously, all until her eyes landed on a worn out and ripped doll, with her frown finally shifting into a smile. She picked up the worn out baby doll, and started cradling it in her arms.

"Awww~ Why are you crying my dear? don't worry sweetie! Mama was just angry!! Hush now my child, Mama's here!!" Krone cooed, cradling the baby-like doll in her arms.

"Wait.. if Isabella's not reporting them, then that's against the rules!" Krone stated.

"Could this be my chance.. at becoming a Mama?!!" Krone exclaimed, turning back towards the doll she was cradling. 

"HAHAHA!! This could be my chance! All I need to do is report Isabella to the higher-ups, and then her position will be MINE for the taking!!" Krone said jovially, standing up from her bed and circling around her room with her doll dangling from her hand.

"I'll capture the targets, snitch on her, then ship the children out for processing!!!" Krone sang in a happy tone. 

"AURGH- THIS IS THE PERFECT PLAN!! I need to find these brats, fast!" Krone said determinedly, shaking her doll a little afterwards.

──────────────────────────────

『Tsunne - NGL THE DOLL ACTUALLY DOES LOOK SCARY IN THE ANIME LMAO-』

──────────────────────────────

 。。。。

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《Present - 5 : 45 PM : Luna's POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

As I walked around the babies room, I turned my head over to one particular infant, to see them cooing happily in their sleep.

 God f*cking damnit, I admit, I'm starting to lose a lot of self-control on these aborted fetuses. Their soft, squishy cheeks just make me wanna pinch them like there's no tomorrow, more so punch them-

"KYA!! Control yourself, Luna! They're only 1!" I scolded myself, gripping my hair tightly in annoyance.

"What do you mean control yourself?" Gilda asked beside me.

shoot, I forgot Emma and Gilda are still here. 

"E- uHHhhHHH, , , never mind! I was just trying not to fidget with punching myself!" I lied, giving them a sheepish smile and rubbing the back of my head/

I mean, half of it was true though, I punch myself as a fidgeting system so...

"Luna! that's a really bad thing to do to yourself!" Gilda scolded.

I ignored the lecture Gilda was giving, and looked over to what the Tangerine was doing to the Little Tangerine, who was busy touching her all over the place.

Ew.

 "Hey, Tangerine! Stop having your head in the clouds, we're all right here!" I called out to Emma, which seemed to catch her attention.

"Oh, right! Sorry about that, haha!" Emma apologized, giving us an embarrassed smile. 

She then started changing Carol into her baby uniform, picking her up and laying her head on her shoulder afterwards.

"Think like them, Emma, the demons wouldn't eat the tracking device so they might have to remove it afterwards, so it must be somewhere that's easy to remove.. But where.." Emma whispered to herself.

THEY REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THEIR WHISPERING!

"Listen, Emma, I... wanted to ask you about something, the other night.." Before Gilda continued on with her question, she soon spotted Emma touching some red spot near the ear of Carol.

"What's that, Is it a bug bite?" Gilda asked, looking rather curious of the red mark on Carol's ear. 

"No.. it's the mark where they checked our blood to see if we were healthy, at least, that's what Mom told me." Emma replied.

"Wait... Naila had it when she came, and so did Phil, Sherry, and Conny! Everyone had one when they came here!" Emma noticed. 

"What about me, do I still have the mark?" Gilda asked, turning her head sideways as she tucked a few strands of her green hair away from her ear. 

Emma's attention then went towards Gilda to analyze her ear, to see if she had 'the mark.'

"No, yours is already gone." Emma said as she turned back Gilda's ear. 

"That makes sense, I'm 10, and you and Luna are 11, it's been years now." Gilda guessed, moving her hair back to its original place.

"Yeah... I didn't think it would be that small.." Emma said as she looked over to her own ear. 

Wow, Emma, Gilda's literally right here and you're already exposing yourself out. 

"What was?" Gilda asked, causing Emma to turn back to her. 

"Oh! I was just talking about how small the mark was!!" Emma lied.

Yep, I'm taking away her acting award...

She soon felt a small tug on her finger, and when she turned to see what was it, she was met with the cooing of Carol, with her wrapping her small hand onto Emma's pointer finger.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you all escape with us." Emma said determinedly.

EMMA, GILDA IS LITERALLY RIGHT BESIDE YOU THE FU-

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《TIME SKIP - 12 : 23 AM : 3rd POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"Regular check in, regular check in, this is 73584, reporting for Plant Three." Isabella said, continuing to speak through the microphone.

"October 17th, everything is normal, now ending transmission." She finished reporting. As soon as she took off her hand from her headphones, she suddenly stopped to hear another voice reporting in.

"Isabella?" Another voice in her headphones asked.

"Grandma?" Isabella asked in surprise.

"I have a message from the boss." Grandma announced. 

"Those four premium qualities, they can still be shipped at as scheduled, correct?" She continued. Isabella, however, stayed silent, not answering to the voice on the other line.

"Listen, Isabella, the other plants, they had another bad harvest this year, and only your plant can deliver the best quality goods, that will be offered during Tifari." Grandma stated.

"Yes, I understood that from the beginning, please tell the boss that they may have any child they wish at any time." Isabella said monotonously.

──────────────────────────────

"I see, so they can still be shipped, The One will certainly be pleased." A demon said, holding a Vida flower within their claws. 

"His meal is certainly special, much more special than ours." The demon continued.

"So let us celebrate the upcoming harvest." 

"And offer our prayers, to The One." The Demon finished. 

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10/18/2045 - 1 : 21 PM : 3rd POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

"On our ears?" Norman repeated to Emma.

"Yeah, no one would definitely notice this." Ray said, looking at his own ear, which was where Emma had said where the tracking device was in.

 "I never knew about a mark when they took our blood, and it's something that disappears that quickly?" Norman pondered, now seeming a little bit fascinated about how fast the mark could disappear. 

"Yeah.. too be honest, I actually did know about that mark, but I never even thought about suspecting it might be it, sorry..." Emma apologized, holding a ball up to her face.

"No need to apologize, Emma, we now know where the shape, size, and location of the tracking device!" Norman said happily. 

"Yeah, we now know the shape, size, and location of the tracking device." Luna repeated mockingly. 

"Now we can move on to the next step.." 

"How to break it." The four of them said together.

"Now then, if we try to cut it open to inspect it.." 

"But what if Mom tries to comb through our hair?" Emma asked. 

"She'd probably catch on immediately.." Norman guessed, letting go of his ear. 

"Putting that aside, we need to know whether or not we can break it easily." Ray suggested.

 "The tracking device implanted inside us isn't really that functionally useful." Ray guessed. 

"Huh?? They aren't?" Emma asked, cocking her head to the side in confusion.

"That's because the signal can't identify the the individual." Ray pointed out. 

"How do you know that?" Emma asked curiously. 

"Use that brain of yours, Emma, it's totally obvious! Even after we went to the gate the other day, she didn't know who the suspects were, even though she had a tracker with her!" Luna stated.

"They must be confident that they can come after us as long as the device is intact." Ray added. 

"Doesn't that mean that when we break our tracking devices, it'll notify them immediately?" Norman guessed. 

"There's a good possibility of that happening." Ray said, turning over to Norman's direction.

"Meaning...?" Emma trailed off, waiting for one of the other three to answer. 

"Meaning that they would only get notified if the tracking device had been broken, You could say it was kind of an alarm of some sorts." Ray answered.

"So wait, if we destroyed it, would that mean that Mom would know about it immediately?" Emma questioned. 

"Can you please try listening for once." Luna said in a disappointed tone, with Emma pouting back at her. 

"If a notification feature even exists, that is." Ray said. 

"Knowing that mom showed it to us purposefully, she must be very confident that we wouldn't be able to take it out that easily." Norman guessed.

"It probably dangerous to even touch it." Ray added.

"So we can only destroy it once we escape." Norman concluded. 

"That's dumb, how are we supposed to take these things off on our escape if we don't even know how to destroy it currently?" Luna asked. 

"Just leave the situation of the trackers to me, I'll figure something out." Ray insisted. 

"You sure?" Norman asked, with Ray nodding back at him in reassurance. 

"Alright then, the next issue we have to solve is how to take everyone with us." Norman continued. 

"Too bad for us, almost everyone here trusts mom completely, can't blame them though, she's their so called 'mama.'" Luna mentioned.

"Plus, the kids are more likely to not believe us when we tell them the truth, considering their love and faith for Mom." Luna added in. 

"Stop being so negative, Luna!!" Emma scolded. 

"I'm just stating facts, if they're going to wanna escape with us, they're going to have to believe in us more than they believe in Mom." Luna shot back. 

"There's also the problem with insufficient abilities, in other words.. they're a hindrance." Ray added.

"Ray!!! Not you too!!" Emma chided as she looked like she was about to chuck her ball at Ray. 

"He's got a point though, some of the kids aren't able to run like we can, not to mention the infants that can't even take a step yet." Luna agreed.

"Actually, I have an idea to fix that." Emma said.

"Which is?" Norman asked curiously. 

"By playing tag!" Emma answered. 

"Huh?" The three confusingly asked in unison.  

──────────────────────────────

"Norman is 'it' and everyone runs away." Emma instructed. 

"We pretend it's play when we're actually training!" Norman continued. 

"That way, Mom won't find out." Ray finished.

"OOoo!! A game of tag for training! I'm totally in!" Luna said enthusiastically. 

"Me and Luna will teach them how to utilize their bodies better, as for sharpening their minds.." 

"Leave that to us." Norman and Ray said together.

As everyone started playing tag, Norman and Ray were giving the children tips on how to last longer when hiding. 

"Don't rush."

"Think, 'what can you do to escape?' "

"Norman's not gonna overlook any details to find you."

。。。。

"Check the wind."

"Which way is easier to run?"

"Lets see.. that's downwind!" Don pointed out, realizing that running upwind was a better option, he began running up the stairs of stone.

"This is so cool!! I can last way longer than I did before! Maybe I can even beat Norman- HUAHH!!!!!" Thoma screamed in surprise, feeling a hand on his shoulder and realizing that he had been caught.

"Aw man... and I thought I was doing so well that time!" Thoma pouted. 

"You can't just only think about your own foot prints, you have to also check out your opponent's too." Ray suggested, with Thoma letting out a curious hum on what he meant. 

"Also, you should start realizing that Norman is reading your habits too, for example, Thoma, when you-" Before Ray could started listing Thoma's habits, his attention was soon directed over to Sister Krone, who was watching them eerily with her pocket watch opened.

The other children soon came back too, with their eyes also fixated onto Sister Krone. She then made her way towards the tree where Ray and the others were grouped, carrying Damdin on her back. 

"Playing tag sure does sound like fun!" Sister Krone guessed with a grin still up on her face, unsettling the four kids eyeing her suspiciously. 

"It's a good idea for me to get to know all of you better, so let me join in!" She suggested happily. 

"This match will have a twenty-minute time-limit, I'll be 'it' this round! Now then, run and hide!!" Sister Krone suggested, with Damdin giggling happily on her back.

As soon as Sister Krone started the game, everyone started running away from the tree and into the forest, leaving Sister Krone to count up to 10.

 "Seven.. eight.. nine.. and ten!!! Now I get to see exactly what Isabella's crop of special children can do, Let the games begin!!!" Krone said enthusiastically, rushing over to the forest with great speed.

"So, how will the enemy move?" Norman asked to no one in particular. 

"She'll probably look for the older ones first, and catch some of the youngest ones along the way." Ray guessed. 

"Makes the most sense." The raven agreed with himself. The two boys then ran away and separated from each other, waiting for Sister Krone to find them.

As soon as Sister Krone reached the forest, she then had her running come to a halt, and placed her hand onto her ear, hoping to hear even the slightest noise nearby.

"Fake foot prints?" Krone noticed, looking over at the seemingly convincing foot prints that were laid out on the dirt below her.

"That's strange.. How is it so quiet?" Krone asked, with a smile eventually etching up to her face.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY FOR REAL THEN!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 475 18
This goes off of the anime mosty, this will have Yuugo! This will have bad grammar, cuss words, and might not have the exact storyline. Y/n is a 11...
436K 12.4K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
341K 16.2K 64
โœง ๐‘จ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ โœง ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•...
134K 4.1K 35
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ { สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ ษขแด แด„แด€ส€ส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› ส™แดœส€แด…แด‡ษด แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡. สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แดœs ษดแดแดก...} ๐Ž๐ง ๐Œ...