Amour | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
P O O L D A Y
S I M S
C H A R M
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E L L O W
A R G U M E N T S
C H A R I T Y C A S E
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
C H R I S T M A S
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

S U F F E R

93.3K 2.3K 1.5K
By sexsationella

Warning: triggering

        My brain kept trying to plan out an escape plan but my body completely shut down. I took a few steps back and bumped into the counter where my knifes were at. I quickly grabbed one, pointing it at him. His words that he said at the charity ball mocked inside my head, 'count your days.'

"How did you get inside?" My voice croaked.

"I have a tracker on my lovely wife, it led me to here." His eyes racked down my body, I tugged at my coat trying to cover my body more.

"Your back window might be broken."

"Get out." I whispered.

His finger moved side to side, while he clicked his tongue. I gulped when he walked over to my photo frames, I moved from the counter to the sink trying to put distance between us. He picked up the photo of Victoria and I as small children, he tilted his head while observing it.

"Even as a kid you were still hot." I wanted to throw up from that sentence, he was sick in the head.

"I said get out, my dad will be here any second." I rephrased my words, I was watching his movement very carefully. It was a lie, my dad wasn't coming but I thought if I said that then he'll get scared and leave.

It wasn't working. He turned to look at me, he cocked his eyebrow up like he was challenging my word.

"Hearing you cry and scream for help made me come even faster." He laughs while bringing out a cigarette from his pocket and placed it in his mouth.

"Watching you fight pointlessly against me was even funnier, thinking you had a chance over a man, thinking your daddy would come rescue you."

The trauma was eating me alive, I got trapped in a horrible memory of that night. I didn't realize but my hand softly lowered the knife while tears streamed down my cheeks, I screamed for my dad to come rescue me.

This gave Jakob an opportunity to grab the knife from me, he pulled my body against his dirty chest. That's when I snapped out of it, I wiggled in his arms trying to get away from him. His nails were digging into my hips hurting me but it didn't stop me from trying to get away from him. I grabbed on to his face and dug my fingers in his eyes, he screamed in pain as he lost his grip on me.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and ran to my room, I tried closing my bedroom door but he was to fast. His eyes were bloodshot red, blood trailed down to his chin. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my bed, my head slammed against the corner of my bed frame.

Everything felt dizzy, I couldn't focus my eyes on anything.

I felt his body climb on top of mine, I shook my head side to side aggressively. My sloppy hands hit at his chest trying to get him off of me.

"No, no, no." I cried.

He chuckles while he tore off his jacket, my legs started to kick at his chest but it didn't faze him.

"Stop it, get off of me"

He grabbed onto my neck with his huge hand, squeezing around it. My head tilted sideways as tears poured down my cheeks, my stomach tightened in panic. He started to remove my skirt, I decided to spit on him trying to get his disgusting body off of me.

"You ungrateful bitch." He connected his fist with my cheek, my head flew to the right. Blood started to gush out of my mouth, I wanted the bed to shallow me whole.

That feeling of his weight crushing me almost ruined me, I started hyperventilating with the memory of that night. When he tried taking off my underwear that's when I spotted my lamp, my fingers stretched trying to get it while he was to distracted kissing down my body. I finally grabbed ahold of it and crashed it down on his head, I kicked him in the balls and pushed him off of me.

I was only in my underwear and bra when I started running towards my door, I grabbed my keys off my table and whipped open my door running towards the street where my car was parked. My shaky hands turned my engine on, I immediately pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the freeway.

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks, my breathing was off and I was gasping for oxygen. I quickly glance at myself through my rear view mirror, mascara was running down my red cheeks, blood was dripping down the side of my forehead, my lip was busted and was a mixture of purple and green.

I parked my car in front of the driveway, I left my car running with my keys still in the engine. I banged on the door while carefully looking around at my surroundings, I was afraid that he might come back to finish me off.

The door opened and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"What the hell." My mom grabbed my shoulders pulling me inside, her hands traveled up to my cheeks lifting my chin up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should have listened to you and daddy." I cried.

My moms worried eyes scans over my injuries , she shakes her head a little.

"You told me not to go out that night but I did, I should have listened, it's all my fault mommy." I broke down, sob after sob as my body trembled viciously.

Footsteps echoed around the stairs, my dad eyes enlarged when he saw me. He approached my mom and I, he placed his hand on my mom's shoulder. Her watery eyes glanced up at his, my moms lips quivered a little. She had no idea what it was but she was still worried for me, she was afraid of the truth.

"I was raped that night."

My dads hand dropped from my moms shoulder, she slowly looked back at me.

"And-and he came back to finish the job today." I wiped my tears.

My dad almost collapsed but he held himself up by griping on to the table behind him, my mom had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, daddy." I grabbed his hands, falling to my knees in front of him. My dad looked down at me, his eyes softened as he bent down to my level bringing my hands to his lips.

"It's okay, baby." My dad whispers. Tears rolled off his cheeks, he softly kissed my forehead. "It's not your fault."

My mom fell to her knees right next to us, hugging me tightly in her arms. My dad wraps his arms around the both of us while combining back my untamed hair.

"Who did it?" My dad asks, there was a hint of anger laced through his voice.

I shallowed the huge lump in my throat, I wasn't sure if I should tell them without talking to Victoria first but I couldn't hide this anymore, I needed help.

"Jakob Tuffin." I whispered.

My mom pulled away looking down at me. "Victoria's fiancé?"

I nodded, my mom angrily looked at my dad. My dad was already up on his feet, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and raised it to his ear.

"Meet me at Oatley Street." My dad speaks in to his phone, his knuckles were white from holding his phone so tight in his hand.

That's where Jakob lives, what is he going to do?

"I'll be back." My dad says.

I grabbed his hand. "What are you going to do to him?" I questioned.

"I'll just have a word with him, than when you feel up to it we'll go down to the police station." My dad whispers softly.

My mom slowly helped me up to my feet, she sat me on the couch while my dad was grabbing his coat off the hook. My mom wiped her tears and grabbed ahold of his elbow before he could leave.

"I want him to suffer, I want him to suffer more than death itself." She tried being quiet but I heard every word she said.

"Not even in death he'll be able to escape me." My dad whispers angrily.

He glanced at me before leaving, my mom stared at the empty doorway, her fist were tightened in balls. She turned back to face me with a sad smile.

"Let's take you a shower." My mom whispers.

I nodded, she helped me up the stairs to my old room.

She cares that much for me that she is willing to bring death upon someone.

She made sure the water was a perfect temperature before I got in, I sat still inside my tub not being able to move a muscle. She softly scrubbed my arms, my legs, my stomach, the blood off the side of my head. She was humming a song that she use to sing to me when I was smaller, it made my heart melt.

All this pain I was going through for the past two years is over, my parents know. They didn't hate me for it, my father didn't disown me like Jakob said he would, my mother didn't slut shame me like Jakob said she would. He's a liar and a rapist, he is nothing but dirt itself.

Tears filled my eyes, happy tears. I was finally free from him, from the lies. My mom rubbed my tears away, I glanced at her.

"You will always be my baby, no matter what." My mom says. "I love you so much, my sweet little girl."

I hugged her, she hugged me back not caring about getting her outfit wet. My head softly leaned against hers.

Slow tears rolled off my cheeks as I watched the water drip from the drain to my bath.

"I love you too, mommy."

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 64.5K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
86.2K 697 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
11.1K 381 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
904K 21.7K 78
I feel her chest heave deeper and deeper with every touch as i reach her waist exposing her white panties. I push the dress away, leaving them out on...