𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
compunctious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

contiguity

2.8K 220 36
By sov3nus

contiguity
/ˌkɒntɪˈɡjuːɪti/
noun: contiguity
the state of bordering or being in contact with something.

Glendale, AZ
Saturday June 3rd
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Thank you for um staying with me." Hezekiah smiled looking down at Soraya as he climbed into the hospital bed.

They'd both just showered (together) and now they were setting down for bed.

"Don't thank me, i'll always be here. You're not alone anymore" Soraya nodded as they fell into a nice silence, "play some music," Soraya furrowed her eyebrows together but did as instructed.

She put her playlist - titled 'estrellato' - on random and placed her phone on the small round table next to the bed.

She snuggled into her boyfriends warmth as he wrapped an arm around her.

CYANIDE by Daniel Caesar first started playing.

"I love this song." Hezekiah hummed along to the song, "Please baby try to understand me.
I am not a monster, I'm just a man with needs"

"I'm surprised you listen to artists like him."

"If you're surprised about my music taste a lot of stuff about me will surprise you baby girl."

"When you said you were a businessman, I know you partake in illegal activities but is your business all like a cover up?"

"Basically, I sell drugs to other 'businesses' dealers per say. Then i own clubs, bars etc."

The song changed to Until by Kaleem Taylor.

"This Kaleem? Ion know 'bout this song but I fuck with Questions." soraya smiled as she drew circles on his chest.

"I have both on my playlist."

"I fuck with your playlist heavy."

"How come you don't listen to all that other stuff?"

"I do but it gets boring, all them niggas just rapping about the same shit it gets old."

The song changed to 'I choose you by Kiana Ledé.'

"Even when you knew it was heavy, you was still holding me up." Soraya sung softly, "Even when you were in pieces, you would hold me together."

"Even though I was your baby, you always saw the fight in me."

"You can really sing, damn. What else can my lil baby do?" Soraya smiled at the name.

"Um I can paint and I can braid." Hezekiah started laughing.

"By the way Jalen be walking around with his hair all out you could've fooled me." Soraya started laughing to as a picture of Jalen appeared in her mind, "ian never seen your work though."

'I'll be fine' by Matty Wood$ played in the background as they spoke.

"I've been meaning to braid his hair I just haven't got the chance and I don't paint much at home. It's very stress relieving, just me and my canvas." Soraya smiled until she remembered when her and Cheyenne were painting a couple weeks ago, "l-last time I painted was with Cheyenne." She sniffled looking down at the comforter, "we were painting fruit bowls." she faintly smiled.

"That's nice, you gotta show me your work sometime."

Soraya exhaled a breath she was holding in, "I'll paint for you sometime soon."

The song changed to 'still in love' by Thirdstory.

I get high when I'm home all alone

"Do you smoke? Have you ever before?" Soraya shook her head no.

"I don't do any type of drugs, including weed."

"How come?" Soraya shrugged.

"Just haven't ever done so before."

"I don't smoke often, surprising right for a drug dealer? But when I do it's mainly because I really need to detox, I used to do it like everyday before I got incarcerated just because. Now I don't because there isn't really a reason."

"Did prison make you that way?" Hezekiah shook his head.

"Not at all, I didn't depend on the drugs so it was easier to get off of them."

'Hold on' by Teejay3k began, Soraya started remembering that time she was driving to work with Trenton.

"How come you gotta take so many pills?" It was a question that had been bugging Hezekiah but he tried to remain quiet to not come off as too intrusive.

"I-I um," Soraya secretly knew the question would come up, "um I," she was a stuttering mess. Unable to answer she closed her mouth to collect her thoughts.

"I have schizoid." After sitting in silence for a couple of minutes she finally responded.

"Is it like schizophrenia?" Soraya shrugged.

"Sort've but not really, I'd say schizophrenia is more of a major mental issue, Schizoid is just like severe aloofness and preference to solitary confinement. Unable to withstand friendships and stuff, unable to show emotions and love."

"When'd it start?" Soraya shrugged

"I don't know, sort've a gradual thing."

"How does it feel?" Soraya shrugged again.

"I don't know, like being bounded maybe. Trapped inside your mind."

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that on your own."

The song changed to 'Vibes' by R.Chris.

Cause your mind can be where the greatest prison lives

Soraya smiled as Hezekiah intertwined their fingers and brought her hand to his lips to which he pressed a kiss to the back of her palm.

"I'm not alone right, as you said?" hezekiah cheesed as he craned his neck to connect his lips with his girlfriend.

"No you're not," he whispered against her lips as he separated them to respond then smashed his lips right back onto hers as they had a heated make out session.

Halfway through sticking their tongues down each other's throats the song changed to Lights Off by Shy Lennox.

"I love your music taste." Hezekiah whispered as Soraya let out a moan feeling Hezekiah's hard rod against her stomach.

Hezekiah smiled as he looked down, "cura est mihi placet." Soraya felt her thing dampen as Hezekiah batted his eyelashes and jutted out his bottom lip.
[cura est mihi placet = take care of me please]

Soraya had no clue as to what he'd just requested however it was like some part of her inside did as she reached her hand down to reveal his little friend.

She pulled down his grey nike jogging bottoms and his bulge was very prominent, "holy fuck."

Lust was indubitably in her eyes as she ran her manicured fingers over his ethika's causing Hezekiah to hiss.

To match the occasion '4r da squaw' by Isaiah Rashad started playing. Hezekiah knew this one.

Not wanting to waste any more time Soraya pulled down the hem of her boyfriends boxers and his very lengthy penis was finally revealed.

Soraya sucked in a breathe as she ran her fingers down the side of it, "irrumabo tu puella non agit ut te vidi in conspectu irrumatus." Soraya innocently gazed up at her boyfriend as she wrapped her hand around his length.
[irrumabo tu puella non agit ut te vidi in conspectu irrumatus = fuck girl you act like you've never seen a dick before]

The look she gave him said it all and he gaped his mouth at her feeling his friend.

Drool escaped from Soraya's mouth as his member in her hand twitched, Soraya decided to then start fisting his dick and tried to make it as memorable as possible as she slid her hand up and down at a nice pace.

Soon enough her pretty little hand became coated in cum, "fuck I'm going to cum, Soso. Move." ignoring his warning Soraya quickened her pace and when she felt like he was about to burst she hollowed her cheeks and sucked in a breath before taking all nine inches in her mouth.

"Oh my fuck fuck fuck." Hezekiah chanted curses and thrusted himself further down Soraya's throat whilst she swirled her tongue round his dick and ran it up a vein whilst fisting what she couldn't fit.

"Cumming cumming I'm cumming!" Hezekiah beat his hand down on the duvet as his toes curled and he fisted the duvet all whilst Soraya slurped up his ejaculation.

Once the process was finished, Soraya smiled sitting up before opening her mouth and showing Hezekiah his semen and then swallowing it all. She didn't enjoy the taste too much but she absolutely adored the affect she had on her boyfriend.

He looked like he was in euphoria.

And to match the mood 'euphoria' by toosii began playing.

"I got her feeling weak in the knees. She yelling baby please don't stop I need more of ya." Soraya began laughing as she climbed off of the bed singing to the lyrics and heading towards the bathroom to brush her teeth, "Wanna give you everything that you need and everything you please!"

"Won't stop know I'm adoring ya, gotta keep a glock on my waist." Hezekiah sighed as he begun singing along before fixing himself up.

The song changed to 'Get Higher' by Neno Calvin , just as Soraya came back in the room.

As soon as she was close enough Hezekiah grabbed her by her neck and pulled her closer before roughly kissing her and tightening his grip around her neck, Soraya smiled into the kiss as Hezekiah pushed his tongue through the barriers of Soraya's lips.

"You give top tier, A class head." Soraya laughed lightly as she climbed into the bed and they both lied back down.

"My heart so good and i'm a stoner i'm a gangsta and a loner." Hezekiah rapped along as they looked out the window at the dark night sky, "And I'm tired of arguing oh i'm tired. Poor up my potion when i'm feeling open."

"I never could do nothing right in your eyes. Pass me my cup i'm just gon sip till i'm higher." Soraya intertwined their fingers once again liking touching her boyfriend, "does lean make you high?"

"I don't drink it but yeah it does."

"I can't be nothing but me, that's why you fucking with me." Soraya loved Neno Calvin, in her eyes he was the goat.

The song played on as they both laid there staring out into the horizon.

Soraya began to get drowsy and Hezekiah noticed. He knew she didn't want to sleep though so he started softly massaging her bum knowing that always sent her to sleep.

Soraya smiled softly as he rubbed it and her eyes fluttered close for the final time.

Hezekiah stayed awake for a couple more minutes before getting tired himself, he leaned over his girlfriend to turn off the music.

Seeing her phone was on 37% he attached it to the charger before pausing 'Open' by Lexxy.

He got comfortable for a final time before pulling Soraya even closer to him and pulling the duvet over them.

He pressed a loving kiss to her forehead before allowing himself to fall into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
159K 4.8K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
48K 614 20
If you don't like toxic shit don't read Short story with squeal coming soon not edited don't mind mistakes
125K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...