š“š‡š„ š‡š”šš“š„š‘ | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

ššƒšš‘ššŽšš¢ šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šš˜šš—ššŒššŽ ššŒšš‘šš’šš•šššš‘šš˜šš˜šš šš‹ššŽššœšš šššš›šš’ššŽšš—ššššœ. š™½šš˜šš , ššŠšš™šš™ššŠšš›ššŽšš—šššš•šš¢, šššš‘ššŽšš¢... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]

[ f o r t y n i n e ]

3.5K 107 42
By bellasweetwriting

f o r t y n i n e
c l o s u r e

STILES TOSSED AMELIA'S PHONE TOWARDS THE BED.

"Stiles..."

"No!" He exclaimed. It was the first time he had ever denied her something, or even raise his voice a bit. "We're staying here, you and I..."

"I have to help them, Stiles, you know that."

Stiles shook his head. "See, that's the problem. You go around there, with your bow and your arrows, protecting people that don't do anything else but betray you and take advantage of your goodwill. You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel? I'll be devastated."

Amelia looked away. She had never seen Stiles like this. She thought it had to do something with him getting hurt but she had to go. She had to call Lizzie so she could bring Lydia. She had to protect Scott.

"And if you die, Amelia Sealgair," Stiles continued, "I will literally go out of my freakin' mind. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and if I lose you when I just got you I'm gonna go insane. You see, death doesn't happen to you, Amelia, death happens to everyone around you. To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now without you in it, huh?" Amelia looked towards the bed where her phone was. "And look at my face, huh?"

Amelia stepped back when he stepped forwards, pointing at the wounds up in his face.

"Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt me!?"

He quickly stood up there, realizing what he just said before giving a few steps backwards, looking at her as she stood there in silence.

"I'm so sorry," he told her in a whisper as she proceeded to grab the phone of the bed before looking at him. "Ames, I..."

"It's okay," she told him as she grabbed her bow and arrows, before looking at him. "I'll do it myself."

"No..." Stiles stopped her. "I just... I don't want to see you hurt, Ames... I love you..."

Amelia stared at him for a few seconds, looking at Stiles with a tiny smile.

"I love you too," she said before turning around, walking towards the door slowly before looking at him one more time. "The game..." she started saying, making him raise his eyebrows. "You were great out there, Stiles... You were amazing..."

Stiles looked at her softly before she turned around, walking away as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Wait!" Stiles exclaims, appearing behind her. "I'll go with you..."

• • •

Stiles parked in front of the McCall house and they saw Lizzie, Dahlia and Lydia get out of the door, walking towards the car and getting in, the three.

"Okay, so... I think that's about it," mentioned Amelia looking at the girls with a smile. "Now, Lydia, do you have any idea what Isaac meant with special connection or something?"

She saw as Lydia nodded in the back seat. "Yeah, Peter explained most of it. Or he didn't. I don't know. I just know it will help Jackson."

"So, the visions you have been seeing," started Lizzie next to her. "They had to be with Peter?"

Oh, so she was the responsible for that abomination being alive in the first place, well, why did that didn't surprise her.

"So, Carrie over here," began Dahlia, "brought back from the dead an ex Alpha, the one that got Derek his powers?" Amelia nodded.

"And now, he's helping us bring back Jackson. Or that's what I think..." whispered the girl.

Stiles was still driving his jeep towards the place where Isaac told them they'd be. The text was a bit cryptic since it was only being Lydia here and make her have a special connection. She just assumed Lydia knew what they were talking about.

Amelia had understood Scott's plan that day, as soon as Isaac left the animal clinic.

"I never meant to betray, Derek," Scott had explained. "I just wanted to make him believe it, because like Isaac smelled the cancer on that dog, you can smell it on a human too."

Gerard had cancer, and he only wanted Derek not to kill him, but to get the bite from him, an Alpha.

So, Deaton and Derek filled Gerard's medicine with mountain ash, so that his own body would create a barrier against the supernatural. Making him immune to the bite.

"So, what's the plan?" Questioned Stiles to his girlfriend and the girl shrugged.

"I don't know, I just go where they tell me, you know?"

"Okay, then it won't affect if I do this."

Stiles kept driving towards one of the sides of the building as he got inside, noticing all the people in there and, before he could hit the break, he crash the jeep against the body of the kanima, stopping the car.

Amelia closed her eyes before opening, looking back before looking at Stiles, who still was squeezing his eyes shot.

"Did I hit him!?" Asked Stiles, making the girl chuckle.

Right before she could get out of the car, the kanima jumped on the jeep and hissed at them, making the five yell at the sight.

"Woah!" Exclaimed Stiles as Amelia opened her eyes before kicking the door of the jeep open as Stiles kept screaming.

She let Lydia, Lizzie and Dahlia out, being followed quickly by Stiles who ran and stood behind Amelia. His girlfriend pulled out his bow and arrow and tensed the string, aiming at the kanima.

"Jackson!" Lydia yelled as the kanima stood right in front of her, lifting her hand.

"Lydia!" Shouted Lizzie but Dahlia stopped her from getting closer.

They all saw as Lydia was holding a key that made the kanima stop to look at it.

Amelia gasped as she saw how the creature slowly turned back into Jackson as he grabbed the key, staring at it, his eyes returning back to normal.

"I almost forgot how he looks like," Stiles whispered to Amelia's ear, making her chuckle as she put the bow down, staring at the two.

They saw as Jackson slowly stepped back, and how Peter got out of his hiding spot and Derek ran towards the guy and they both stuck their claws in Jackson's chest, making him start gagging as he looked up.

Amelia raised her eyebrows as she saw the scene. What the hell was even going on?

Derek and Peter let him go and Jackson fell into Lydia's arms.

Amelia stood back a bit as Stiles grabbed her hand, interlocking his fingers with hers.

"Where's Gerard?" Questioned Allison.

"Let him go," told her her dad as they watched the scene.

Lydia left Jackson's body on the floor and slowly stood up, Lizzie making a step forward towards her, trying to be there for her, when she stopped.

When everyone stopped and look to Jackson's body, especially his hands. How it had claws, werewolf claws, not kanima's.

They all saw as Jackson slowly stood up, being reflected by the lights of Stiles's jeep. Amelia raised her eyebrows when the guy that was before a gigantic snake/monster, turned into a werewolf with  bright blue eyes.

Lydia ran towards him and wrapped her arms around Jackson, hugging him tight. How on Earth was he alive, was the thing Amelia said to herself in her mind as she laid her head on Stiles's shoulder, but the guy began walking towards the couple, making Scott and his girlfriend look at him.

"He scratched my jeep."

• • •

"Lizzie, did you finish your packing—" As soon as she walked into her sister's room, she noticed Lydia there, with Lizzie's entire closet on the bed, while the fourteen-year-old redhead was laying on the floor, looking towards the ceiling. "I bet that's a no."

"I'm not gonna let my protector/young best friend go to Scotland without having nice clothes to make an statement, that's for sure," told her Lydia making Amelia chuckle. "Do you want help with your suitcase, Amy?"

"I'm good, Lydia, thanks."

Amelia smiled at the two before walking away towards her own room, noticing the figure of her boyfriend there, laying on top of her suitcase like a kid.

"It's just for the summer!" She exclaimed and he shook his head.

"What if you meet a handsome-jacked scottish with an accent and you fall in love and leave me?" Stiles asked her as she pulled him off her suitcase, making her fall onto the floor. "Ouch..."

"I'm going for the summer to Scotland to look for more seekers with Dahlia and Lizzie, we talked about this," the girl defended as she continued packing. "I'll call you every time, I'll text, I'll sent a, I don't know, pigeon or something. I'll write."

Stiles sighed as she stood up from the floor, looking at her. "It's starting, Ames. You are forgetting about me."

The girl began to laugh before looking at him. "How could I start forgetting about you if I'm seeing you right now?"

"I don't know, you are just doing it!" He yelled. "Can't I go with you?"

"Your dad is not gonna let you come to Scotland with me, and you need to keep an eye on Scott and Lydia like I told you to do. I'm not gonna be around, neither is Lizzie, so they are too supernatural creatures with no protection other than you."

Stiles sat down on the bed, looking up to his girlfriend. "What about Isaac and Derek?"

"They have each other. And Peter. I don't know if that's a good thing," the girl commented as she tossed shirts inside of the suitcase. "They are looking for Erica and Boyd so they are going to be out all summer. Just worry that Scott doesn't get in any trouble. He just broke things up with Allison, and knowing the guy, he's not gonna take it good."

Allison and Scott decided to break up. Definitely this time. Allison had to figure some things up and find herself after Victoria's death, while Scott, well, he was in denial. That was one of the reasons Amelia doubted about leaving. She didn't want to leave Scott feeling like trash the whole summer all by himself.

"I don't like long-distance relationships," Stiles continued to argue. "You could stay and let Dahlia and Lizzie find seekers on their own. While you and I stay here." He placed his hands on her waist after he whispered, pulling her closer to him. "All alone, all summer, together."

Amelia smiled a bit when Stiles placed a gentle kiss on her lips, that just made her lose it and melt.

"I can't..." she whispered, making Stiles groan. "I have to go."

He sighed. "Fine, but you have to promise to write everyday."

Amelia smiled. "I promise."

"And you can't flirt with any Scottish guy while you're there. I'm not losing you to a six-foot-five blue-eyed model with a Scottish accent."

Amelia rolled her eyes, nodding. "I won't flirt with any guys in my field trip to find supernatural protectors."

"Don't mock me," he defended, making her laugh.

"I'm not mocking you, I'm just saying that the chance I meet a six-foot-five blue-eyes model—"

"With a Scottish accent..."

"—with a Scottish accent," she continued and he nodded, "it's slim to none, okay? I'm gonna be busy, hunting, fighting... wearing a tight black suit like Black Widow..."

Stiles groaned again, making her laugh. "I know you are just joking, but now I pictured you in it and I can't get it out of my mind."

"Just wait," she told him, "I'll be back into your arms quicker than you think." She let go off him before jumping right back into his arms with a smile. "Told you."

"Ha-ha," he laughed sarcastically. "It's two months, not two seconds. And without you here, it's gonna go by so slowly. I'll have to feed Scott ice cream to his mouth with a gigantic spoon until his the empty space in his heart that Allison left is fulfilled and I don't know when that's gonna be."

"Just buy strawberry cheesecake and you'll see it will only be a few days," she told him before walking towards her suitcase. "I'll be back soon, don't get in trouble."

Stiles scoffed. "You're not my mom." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Sorry, ma'am."

Amelia grabbed her bags and walked downstairs being followed by her boyfriend. Dahlia was waiting downstairs with Scott and Melissa.

"Good luck, honey," told her Melissa before hugging her. "I'll see you soon."

"See you soon, Melissa." She broke apart the hug before looking at Scott with a big smile. "Promise not getting into trouble while I'm gone?"

"Promise to figure out a way for me not to bleed when you get shot?"

Amelia scoffed. "Deal," she said before the guy hugged her. "Thank you for being the best brother ever."

"I'll see you when you get back, little sister," Scott told her before she broke apart the hug, smiling. "Don't drink too much Scotch." Amelia laughed before walking her bags to the car, being followed by Stiles.

The girl left her bags on the trunk before turning around to look at her boyfriend, smiling.

"I'm counting the days until you get back," he told her and she smiled.

"Could you please wait until I'm on the plane to start counting days?" She begged a bit with a smile before hugging him again. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you more," he told her, kissing her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

They stayed hugging for a few minutes until Dahlia intervened.

"Would you guys move? I want get my suitcase in the trunk."

They both looked at Amelia's cousin before Stiles chuckled. "Nice trip, Dahlia."

"Nice stay, Stilinski," she told him before getting in the front seat, and Lizzie on the back.

Amelia looked at her boyfriend again before placing a soft kiss on his lips, looking at him with a smile.

"I'll be back before you could even begin to miss me."

The guy smiled as he watched her get inside the car, starting it and driving away.

Stiles closed his eyes and opened them again, hoping to see Amelia standing there, telling him that the two months were over and he could have her again in his arms.

Didn't happen.

He was already missing her and she wasn't back yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.2K 48
ššœšš‘ššŽ šš ššŠššœ šš˜šš—ššŒššŽ šš‘ššžšš—šššš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽšš– šš—šš˜šš  ššœšš‘ššŽ'ššœ šš™šš›šš˜ššššŽššŒšššš’šš—šš šššš‘ššŽšš– Amelia Sealgair spent her summer in Scotland trying to...
80.9K 1.7K 82
Y/n a little witch living in beacon hills with a veterinarian. After her mom went missing Y/n finally started to have a normal life or she thought bu...
8.3K 445 29
One night in Beacon Hills, California, Derek is killed by hunters right in front of Stiles, with the police not doing anything to figure out what hap...