𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ. π™½πš˜πš , πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’, πšπš‘πšŽπš’... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ f o r t y e i g h t ]

2K 74 20
By bellasweetwriting

f o r t y  e i g h t
w h e r e  i s  m y  b o y f r i e n d ?

"AMELIA," Scott told her as they were in the locker room, Isaac placing a blanket on top of her shoulders, hugging her. "Everything is gonna be alright."

The sheriff walked in, joining the three as he flipped open his notebook. Amelia was trembling, and Isaac, even though he was trying his best, was not making her warm.

"I got a meet with the medical examiner and try and figure out what happened to Jackson," informed the Sheriff as the three looked at him. "I've got an APB out on Stiles... His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that mean..."

She saw as the sheriff doubted before speaking again. She knew what it meant. She had dated Stiles Stilinski for a while to know that it meant that he was... missing.

"God, I don't know what that means," whispered the sheriff. "Um..." Scott, Isaac and Amelia remained quiet as they saw the sheriff exhale. He was worried, Amelia could see it in his eyes. He had the same face she had at the moment. "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac intervened softly.

"Look," Scott began, looking at Amelia and The sheriff. "He's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." The girl closed her eyes. "We'll find him."

The sheriff nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'll see you, okay?"

The man walked away and Amelia laid her head on Isaac's chest as she closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears from going out.

The sheriff had no idea but she did. She knew of what those people were capable of doing to him. And she blamed herself, for whatever reason, she just did. She was the protector, she was supposed to be protecting him.

And she couldn't even protect herself right now.

"McCall," the coach called him, making Amelia open her eyes. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," told him Scott.

He was about to walk away when he turned around to look at Scott again. "I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kinda hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg." Amelia smiled a bit. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," promised Scott.

When the coach walked away, Scott turned around to look at Isaac and Amelia, raising his eyebrows.

"Is that everyone?"

Isaac and Amelia looked around as she slowly took the blanket off, folding it and leaving it aside.

"I think so," replied Amelia sighing before they heard metal being crushed. Isaac and her turned around to look at Scott grabbing one of Stiles's clothes.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Questioned Isaac as Amelia removed the remaining tears from her eyes, picking up her bow and her arrows from her bag that Isaac was holding.

"Yeah, the three of us are."

She wasn't an expert on dealing with her werewolf abilities, but she had to try. Scott was about to handled her a piece of clothing when she pointed at the jersey she was wearing, making Scott nod softly.

"How come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Questioned Isaac, but Scott didn't reply as he made a step forward.

Amelia turned around to look at Derek standing there, looking at them. Isaac stepped in front of Amelia while the girl took one of her arrows out.

"We need to talk," Derek said as someone appeared behind his back.

"All of us..."

The girl proceeded to place the arrow on the string and tense it as she saw who was behind him, aiming directly at his forehead.

"I don't think that will be necessary, sweetheart."

Peter.

"Holy shit..."

Amelia raised her eyebrows as Scott stepped forward.

"What the hell is this?" Questioned the werewolf as Amelia kept tensing the string, aiming at Peter Hale.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station—"

"Okay, hold on," Scott interrupted him, "he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

Peter interrupted. "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." The man looked towards Isaac. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek and Scott said simultaneously.

Peter rolled his eyes before looking at Amelia. "Oh my God, Derek, would you please tell your supervisor to stop aiming that lethal thing towards me?" Derek looked towards Amelia and she slowly put the bow down, still staring at Peter angrily. "Nice to see you again, Amelia... haven't changed much, I see. Still have that deathly stare..."

Isaac leaned in towards Scott. "Who's he?" He asked in a whisper.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle," replied Scott, angrily. "Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat," summarized the werewolf as Peter raised his hand.

"Hi," was the thing he said before putting the hand down.

Isaac smiled a bit. "That's good to know."

"How is he alive?" Amelia asked, who seemed to be the only one noticing that he was supposed to be dead.

"Look, the short version is, he knows how to stop Jackson," told them Derek, making Scott look back towards Isaac and Amelia. "And maybe how to save him."

"Well, that's very helpful, except that Jackson's dead," let them know Isaac as Scott nodded and Amelia faked a smile.

Peter and Derek looked confused. "What?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field."

Amelia looked towards them before asking. "Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?"

"Because if Jackson is dead," started talking Peter, "it didn't just happen."

"Gerard wanted it to happen," Derek pointed out before looking back at his uncle. "But why?"

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out," started talking Peter. "And something tell me the window of opportunity is closing... quickly."

Scott exhaled. "Fine, we'll take your help..." Peter smiled. "But if you betray us and try to kill us all... Amelia would shoot an arrow right through your head."

Amelia was quick to tense the string and aim towards Peter, making the guy jump. "God!" He exclaimed. "You should stop doing that! Seriously!"

• • •

As they entered the old Hale house, Scott said something that made Amelia relax ten times more.

"They found Stiles," he told her and she exhaled, smiling a bit.

"Look, I told you, I looked everywhere," they heard Derek say and Scott out his phone back on his pocket while Amelia turned around, looking at them.

"You didn't look here," said Peter as he took one of the wood pieces off the staircase, taking out a box that made Amelia raise an eyebrow.

"What is that? A book?" Asked Derek and Peter looked at him.

"No, it's a laptop," he told him as he opened the box, revealing the laptop inside. "What century are you living in?" Amelia held her laughter as she saw Derek roll his eyes. "A few days after I got out of the come, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only one that keep records."

She was about to follow them when Isaac stopped her, making her look at him.

"Is everything alright, Isaac?" She asked him.

"Go," he told her, confusing her. "Go see if his alright, Lia."

"Isaac..."

He saw as the guy smiled sadly at her.

"I'll keep you updated every five minutes, I'll let you know as soon as we have something to stop Gerard, just please... go see if your boyfriend is alright," he begged her whispered, making her smile a bit. "If I was him... I would want to spend every second I have with you. So go... I promise that I will keep Scott, Derek and I out of trouble for you."

Amelia smiled a bit before looking towards Derek, who simply nodded at her. She glanced back to Isaac, hugging him tightly by the neck before breaking apart, running away from the house.

• • •

She knocked on the door, hearing Stiles from the inside.

"Dad, I said I'm fine," Stiles said, making her smile before knocking again. She heard as he stood up, mumbling something under his breath before he opened the door, shutting up when he saw her.

"Hi," she said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Hi," he replied back.

She noticed the black eye, the mark on his cheek and his cut lip, and her hands trembled. He was hurt. He was hurt and... God...

"Your dad let me in," she whispered.

"He did?" Was the thing he asked. "Of course he did..." But she was more focused on her wounds. "It's nothing, Amelia... I'm okay and—"

The girl jumped into his arms, hugging him tight as he tried to maintain balance, wrapping his arms around her.

"I was so worried," she started rambling as she placed her chin on his shoulder. "One second you were there, and the other one you were gone and I was so worried protecting Melissa as Scott told me to that I didn't even realize you weren't there anymore. And then Jackson died—"

"Woah, Ames, slow down—"

"And then, I was looking for you, and your jeep was still on the parking lot so you were missing so Scott broke down into your locker—"

"Scott did what—"

"And we were supposed to track you by scent when Derek and Peter showed up—"

Stiles interrupted her by breaking apart the hug, looking at her. "Peter as in Peter Hale!?"

"Yeah, he is alive! Anyway, I was so worried about you and then Peter drove us to the Hale house—"

"Peter is alive!?"

"And then your dad texted Scott telling him you were back and I just came running here because I wanted to make sure you were okay..." she finished saying, catching a breath. "I was so worried, Stiles."

Stiles shook his head, placing his hand on her cheek before whispering against her lips. "I'm not leaving you, okay? I just got you..."

The girl closed her eyes as Stiles placed a kiss on her lips. Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck as she stepped on her tippy toes, pulling him closer to her.

Stiles lowed his hands towards her waist before walking backwards towards the bed, her following him before they both fell onto the mattress, more messier than gracefully, making them laugh.

"Ouch," he whispered between laughter. "I have wounds..."

Amelia rolled her eyes as her phone started ringing, her pulling it out. "It's Isaac."

"Why does that doesn't surprise me?" He asked before his phone started ringing, making her raise her eyebrows as she picked it up.

"You got seventeen unread messages from Scott," she told him and he nodded. "You ignoring him?"

"Not really... I just, I want to be with you right now, like this..."

Stiles placed his hand on the girl's cheek before pulling her closer, kissing her softly on the lips for a few seconds before her phone started ringing again.

"Could you shoot Isaac with an arrow or something!?"

Amelia looked towards her phone again, seeing he text before quickly standing up.

"We gotta go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 736 36
πšπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš–πšŽπšŽπšπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽπš–πšœ πš‘πšŽ πš‹πš›πš’πš—πšπšœ After finding out Allison Argent is still alive...
1.2K 53 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...
8.1K 442 29
One night in Beacon Hills, California, Derek is killed by hunters right in front of Stiles, with the police not doing anything to figure out what hap...
62K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...