Klaus' favourite sister

By SofiaMikleson

Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own t... More

Meeting some old friends
Annoying Phone Call
How do I know you
Swimming
I Remember
2 o'clock?
Date night
Feel So Close??
This Is Not The End Little Sister
Old Friend
Control Your Self
Papa Tunde's Blade
Clubbing
Clubbing Pictures
Dress Shopping
Beacon Hills
Miss Mystic Falls
Baby
Girls day
A/N
3 years later

Rousseau's

7.3K 113 0
By SofiaMikleson

We headed home and started to pack for the little vacation to New Orleans and we had to stock up on blood bags for the day trip.

KLAUS' POV

I started to pack a few things in my bag when I heard a bunch of things smashing in the room next door. It was Sophia's room.

I quietly walked out of my room and opened her door to see a pile of smashed up picture frames, jewellery and the Halloween dress she was wearing to that party.

She looked up at me with tear stains running down her cheeks. "Hey" she said quietly, going back to packing the clothes for the trip.

"Hi" I responded walking into the middle of the room, I looked at some of the jewellery that was there and it looked like it was from around 1864.

"Why are you throwing these away, I remember you wore them with that blue ball gown in 186-" I cut myself off when realisation hit me. Damon gave them to her.

"Actually, I'm burning them" she said with a proud look on her face. I smirked at her and sat next to her in the bed.

"Well we are going to be taking a trip but you are surely not going out like that" I joked with my usual smirk on my face.

My smirk fell when I felt two pairs of arms wrap around my waist. I looked down to see that her head was now buried in my chest and water marks starting to seep through my shirt.

"Well" she started to say as she released me from her strong hold "I'm going to get ready, I'm packed and I'm going to take a quick shower."

I nodded and started to walk out the room "you are the only person that I can trust and you understand me as we are both the same, thank you Klaus" she said behind me.

I turned and looked at her "anytime little sis" and walked out the room towards Elijah's room to leave a note.

SOPHIA'S POV

When Klaus left I started to run the shower and get my clothes out that I would wear. As I was getting out some underwear I saw the pile in the middle of the room.

"phasmatos incendia circulum" I said raising my hand towards the pile. A fire circle spread around the clothes, and I began to push the fire towards them.

When it finished burning, I walked over to the bathroom and got in the shower. About 30 minutes later I got out and started with my hair.

I curled it and made a half-up, half-down flower crown and put on some light makeup. I went to my coffee maker and started to make some coffee as I got ready.

I rummaged through my draws and found a black skirt and a flower top. I grabbed some white converse and put them on.

On the way out of my room I grabbed my coffee and a black bag which shoved in my makeup bag, a polaroid camera, and my glasses.

I came out my room to see Klaus waiting by his black Range Rover Sport Autobiography. I roll my eyes as it was like the 20th car he has had during our time in mystic falls.

I pass him my suitcase and he dumped it in the back with his stuff and the blood bags. I got in the passengers seat and waited for Klaus to get in the car.

We where about an 30 minutes into the hour car ride when I started to doze off, getting bored of Klaus on the phone to his hybrids.

I woke up with my face pressed up against the cold car window. Klaus was knocking on the window whilst filming me.

"Hi little sister how was you sleep" he said pushing the camera towards my face. I opened the door and lunged at him. He dropped his phone on the ground and started laughing.

"Oh it was great, I dreamt of dropping a brick in your head" I snarled back to him picking up his phone and ending the video.

"Well, we are here" he said picking himself off of the floor. I turned around and saw a hotel and next to it pub that smelt like urine.

"You couldn't have got us a mansion" I asked getting my stuff out of the back of the car. I looked around and noticed we where in the french quarter.

I walked towards the front desk and asked for two rooms. "Sorry but we only have one room left, most of the drunk people come here after" the women said from the desk.

I could smell the vervain all around the place so it would be no use trying to compel her. "I don't feel comfortable sharing a bed with my brother so does this room have two beds?"

"It is actually the penthouse at the top of the hotel so it has two rooms in the one room so it should be fine. It is very expensive that is why it is free" she said with a smile in her face.

"we will take it luv" klaus said barging in with two hybrids holding all my cases and bags. "For 3 weeks please"

She typed in the computer and Klaus payed, I don't know how much as I had already walked off to the room.

Once we where in I checked my phone to see a couple of texts from Caroline. We had become close over the past few weeks because 'I am a good person to gossip to'.

Hey where are you I need to tell you something? X

Sophia? X

I'll tell you now instead, there is a miss mystic falls pageant and I'm the judge and I wanted you to be in it. X

Ok Caroline I will but when is it I will be in New Orleans for 3 weeks or so so I will need to go dress shopping will you and Rebekah. X

Of course it is in 2 months so we have loads of time, eeeeee I can't wait. X

I have to go so I will call you later
Bye x

How do I put up with this girl sometimes. Maybe it's because Klaus likes her who knows but I have somewhere to go.

I am meeting up with Lydia at Rousseau's so I was going to get ready. She had called and said to be careful as there where a group of vampires after some witches.

I did as I was told and made my way the bar where I sensed around 30 vampires sitting and talking at the bar. Klaus had stayed at the hotel so I had the night to do whatever I wanted.

I took a seat as I waited for my witch friend. Then suddenly all of the vampires in the bar stood up and walked out.

I was intrigued and decided to see what was happening. But I got distracted by a familiar smell.

"I'm looking for some witches, by the names Jane Anne Deveraux and Lydia Bennet, have some business with me" Klaus.

———————————————————————————
Hi I am posting two today as I thought this was quite uneventful and I wanted you guys to get to the fun stuff.

I hope you are enjoying the book and like what is going to come next.

Thank you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 373 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
1M 33.3K 54
Lily knew that she'd have a weakness someday. Only, she never expected it to be him. Daily updates.
184K 3.9K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
303K 7.2K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...