Are You A Spy? - A Wrong Numb...

By Ilovetoreadandwrite

!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he... More

"Are You A Spy?"
"Give Me My Phone!"
"YOU WORK WHERE?!"
I'm Angry Pirate Dude
Path of the Bubble Gum
Hey Spider-Man
The Parker Luck
"Are you Ned?"
"I got in!!"
Knives and Fire
"Shoot."
Fast, werid and... donuts?
Brooklyn
Saving a Hero and a Villain
The Coffee Incident
The Competition
Kraven's Spider Hunt
"MJ? I don't feel so good."
#InternetFam
Meeting Mr. Loki
Italian Lady in the Computer
"WHY IS IT PURPLE?!"
MJ is Still Queen
Windows and Study Hall
PRETZEL
Movie Time. Part 1.
Movie Time. Part 2.
Injuries
"Peter Parker, right?"
Sad times
The Funeral
Run Away
Missing
The Reveal
Realizations
Legal Matters
Not enough coffee for this one
Sorting Things Out
Tagged and 122k Celebration
Fruit Punch?
NoT fRuIt PuNcH!
Binge Watching (A/N I Have A Problem)
For Goodness Sake
Happyily Ever After... Right?
Surprise! (Author's Note)
For People Who Need Faith in Humanity: an A/N
Read this plz
Spread this (TW: self harm, sucide mention.)
ATTENTION ALL MARVEL LOVERS
Sequel Coming Soon

Dreams Come True

24.2K 653 199
By Ilovetoreadandwrite

Peter' POV
Being in Mr. Stark's workshop was a dream come true. Part of me wanted to hop up and down on the elevator, but carrying my stuff didn't allow for that. So instead I bounced on my heals a bit to control my excitement.

The only thing keeping me from going full out fan boy was probably the fact that I still had flaky skin on my shoulder from where he shot me.

Yeah. Probably best not to work on my web shooters today.

Since we had taken a different elevator to get to Mr. Stark's work shop we got there very fast. I'm guessing it was a private elevator from just him and possibly the Avengers. Finally the door opened.

It was amazing.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Impressive. Right?" Mr. Stark asked. He looked around the room as if taking inventory of it.

"Totally." I said, laying eyes on a white broad. It had two different hand writings. One in purple and one in red. If I had to take a guess I'd say Dr. Banner was the purple writing.

I also noticed a equation was wrong.

"Hey kid! You can put you stuff down here!" Mr. Stark said, moving some stuff of a desk. "Then can we look at your A.I?"

"Sure!" I said, putting the laptop on the table. I shoved my backpack underneath. I opened laptop. It was much nicer then my old one and the screen wasn't cracked in the corner.

"Good morning, Karen." I said, bringing up her program file.

"Hello Peter."

"What can she do?" Mr. Stark asked.

"Well... that's the thing. She doesn't really have a specific job yet. I was planning on giving her a bot to control. Cleaning bot?" I said trying to come up with a good excuse to have made a A.I.

"Oh, so you've been trying to get the program out of the way." Mr. Stark said. He nodded as if that made sense.

"Exactly!"

"We can work on a bot for her to control today."

Oh shoot. Except she doesn't have any cleaning function in her program. Oops.

"Sounds great! I just need to finish a few lines of program first!" I said pulling up a file.

"Ok great! Just let me know when we can start building." He said, walking over to another desk a few feet away.

I quickly added a new file and titled it 'Did you wash your H A N D S'. I chuckled a bit. Mr. Stark would never even know about other stuff like aim accuracy or the GPS or the crime tracker in her system.

After getting a little help from Ned (who thought it was hilarious that I needed a cover up) I had the file filled with cleaning protocols.

I also made it so she could host multiple objects. Not at the same time. She would just be able to jump back and forth.

"Mr. Stark?" I said looking around.

"Mr. Stark?" I asked. I saw a white board had been moved over to where he was earlier. I walked closer to it. "Mr. Stark?"

A small bang came from behind the board. Mr. Stark started backing away waving smoke. He was coughing.

"Mr. Stark! Are you okay?!" I asked he waved off the question, still coughing.

"Yeah kid. I'm good." He said. "Just accidentally blew up some chemicals. Nothing harmful."

"Oh. Well I'm done with the programming."

"Really? Alright. Let's see it then." He said walking over towards the desk I'd been using. I followed.

My heart was pounding and I hope he didn't look farther then that file.

"Looks good kid." He said, his voice sounded a bit shocked. "How about we work on a actual mechanism for her to host?"

I nodded. This was so cool! Tony Stark helping me with my project! I couldn't believe it.

We grabbed some parts and headed to the table.

(Tom the Time Skip is back! Here to bring you a Time Skip)

Today had to be the best day of my life. Most kids would love to just meet him once. I was in his personal lab. I wouldn't believe it if it weren't for me tripping a minute ago.

Yeah... that hurt. But that meant this was real!

"Okay. She's done. All you need to do now is download the program into it." Mr. Stark said backing away from the small machine that came up to just below my knees in height.

She had a curved top which made her look like R2-D2. Which is what I had been going for. Just to see Ned's reaction.

"Okay!" I said. I plugged a cord in the laptop and then inserted it into the machine. "Now what?"

"Now we wait." He said wiping his hands on a rag.

"Oh." I made a mental note to paint her when she was done downloading. "Maybe I can help you with something? I could clean up."

He raised his eyebrows.

"Um. Sure kid. You can clean up if you want. Knock yourself out. I got a project I was hoping to get done by tonight." He said looking back towards the white board that was in the way of whatever he was working on.

"Well, I can help you with that if you want too." I said quickly, curious as to what he was working on.

"Nah. Don't worry 'bout it kid. It's a... well. Let's call it a gift." He said walking over to the board. "Anyway, like I said, knock yourself out."

His answer did nothing to satisfy my curiosity, but if it was personal there was no need to get nosey.

I started cleaning up the mess and even organized some tools. I kept working till I got to the whiteboard that had the equation.

Mr. Stark and Dr. Bannter were smart. They'd figure it out eventually, right?

Except I knew the right answer now. Maybe if I just corrected it they wouldn't notice. I wiped the wrong part away with my sleeve.

"Hey Peter? Do you think you could get me— what are you doing?" He asked alarmed. I jumped back and stopped writing. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Then he looked at the board.

It took a minute before it seemed to click.

"You... solved it?" He sounded, well, shocked. Why did everyone have to be shocked? I go to Midtown for a reason.

"Um. Yeah..." I said looking at the floor. "I just knew it was wrong and thought maybe I could fix it. Without anyone noticing." I whispered the last part underneath my breath.

"That's... amazing. Me and Bruce have been trying to figure that out for weeks. Kid, you just figured out how to upgrade Avengers level gear..."

I looked up. "I did?"

"Gosh. Yeah. We were trying to upgrade Black Widow's bites."

I smiled. I actually correctly corrected Tony Stark and Bruce Bannter? And helped improve Black Widow's gear at the same time?

"Boss, you have a call from PepperSpray. I also believe Peter's shift is almost done." Friday said.

"Really? That late already?" Mr. Stark asked. "Well kid. I guess you have to go home now. Nice job fixing that equation."

"Thanks!" I smiled. Wait until Ned hears about this.

The download was done so I thanked Mr. Stark and took my computer. I left Karen at the tower because I didn't know how to get her home yet.

Happy dropped me off at the donut shop before I started walking home.

What. A. Day.

A/N
Yay!!

I want to let you guys know I'm coming up with a more strict schedule for updates because I'm getting busy.

But I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I plan to add someone else to the group chat soon, or maybe just introduce them to Peter IRL.

Who do you think I should bring in next? (I've thought about adding Wade but idk)

Anyway, I'll web you guys later.

Bye!

Prepare yourselves for chaos.

Wade I swear.

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
43.2K 1.1K 12
Peter Parker is your normal 15-year-old. EXCEPT for the fact that he swings around Queens saving lives in a red and blue spandex. One day, he unexpec...
8.1K 315 60
Eleanor (Nora) Williams had grown up, next door to Peter Parker, since he had moved in with his aunt May. Nora spent most of her life, in May's, more...
35.5K 622 28
Ara has been on the run from Hydra for years. Living in Tenneesse, doing small jobs like mowing lawns and pet-sitting all while trying to keep out of...