Welcome to my playground || K...

Galing kay RandomGangster

Doyoung isn't really into frat boys, but that doesn't stop 5 from being into him. . . . . In which Doyoung ge... Higit pa

Oh No!
Oh No! Pt. 2
I should've stayed
The dating project
Day 1: Johnny
Day 2: Yuta
Day 3: Jaehyun
Let me take your hand
Day 4: Lucas
Keep me guessin' Keep me guessin'
Turn back time
Day 6: Jaehyun
What it means to remember
Missing Puzzle Piece
Day 7: Yuta?
We'll take it slow
Next step
Encore
Behind the scenes + new projects

Day 5: Mark

272 14 4
Galing kay RandomGangster

warning: smut (kinda... no sex)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

believer_13: hi hyung! sorry for writing so early but i planned a lot of stuff for today so i wanted to know at what hour i could pick u up

skinnylegenddoie: its alright im up already, i'll take a shower and text you when i'm done 

Actually it's not that Doyoung was really up at that hour, it was more that he hadn't really slept at all.

skinnylegenddoie: also u have to change that username, i thought some weird teenage girl was texting me, you've had that @ ever since i know u

hyungssaturdaydate has changed his username

Doyoung blushed at the notification, 'This idiot' he thought giggling to himself. 

"Right, get ready" He said to himself, he wasn't one to wear shorts too often especially out, opting better for long pants and oversized clothing but he assumed whatever Mark had planned probably involved a lot of walking and outdoorsy stuff, and honestly he'd probably do better with them.

skinnylegenddoie: ok, i'm ready, u can come pick me up 

hyungssaturdaydate: omw already! :D

"Wow there Doyoung, you're looking cute" Taeil said when he saw Doyoung come out of his room, the younger rolled his eyes, still smiling and muttering out a small thanks.

"I'm gonna be out with Winwin today," Doyoung smirked. This time it was his turn to tease the older.

"Don't even try, anyways, just letting you know I won't be home all day but Haechan should be home with Renjun later, Ill order pizza and leave it in the counter for later" He said stopping the younger before he could even begin his teasing, Doyoung nodded acknowledging the older's words.

hyungssaturdaydate: im here u can come down :D

"He's here, I should get going," Doyoung said, picking up his bag.

"Why didn't he come to get you at the door?"

"I told him to wait for me there, I didn't want him to come all the way up," Doyoung said, making his way out. Taeil thought it was a bit weird, he made Lucas, Yuta and Jaehyun come up, what was different about Mark? 

                                ...

"Hi hyung" Mark greeted Doyoung as he was getting in the car. 

The younger felt like a teenage boy when the first thing he noticed was his hyung's legs, he shook his thoughts off quickly, he was NOT about to objectify his hyung, he was better than that.

"Hi" Doyoung smiled at the younger, noticing Mark's sudden interest in his legs regardless of how hard Mark tried to hide it.

Suddenly Doyoung felt a little bold, he grabbed Mark's right hand which was resting on the car gear knob, moving it to the place just above his knee, letting it rest there instead. Mark's breath hitched 'God he felt like a teenager all over again' 

"Is this okay hyung?" The younger asked, not wanting Doyoung to feel like he had to do something he didn't want to do. Doyoung nodded, realizing quickly that Mark's eyes were on the road and probably didn't see him.

"Yes" Doyoung muttered, taking his hand off from Mark's, giving the younger the option to take it off from his leg if he wanted to, he didn't.

"This road seems familiar," Doyoung said, trying to figure it out. 

"We're going to my old highschool" The older was confused, Mark and him hadn't gone to the same highschool, Doyoung had studied just outside of town since the highschool was always threatened to close, which it did last year. He had been there a few times after he graduated to give a few seminars for college projects, but nothing more.

Mark could feel the older thinking.

"I want to show you something" 

"But it's closed? Isn't being there kind of ilegal?" Doyoung asked.

"Yes, but students do it all the time, the place is filled with grafitti, we'll be fine" Doyoung looked suprised, he hadn't ever known this side of Mark, had always seemed like too good of a boy, Doyoung had to admit it was kind of hot 'Curse him and his attraction to bad boys, fucking Aquarius things'. 

"We have to park a bit away from the school so they don't recognize the car, I'm sorry for making you walk but hopefully it'll be worth it?" Mark said, kind of nervous.

They got out of the car and started walking towards the school.

"Here, you have to go under here" Mark said, lifting up the fence for the older to go through. Doyoung laughed ducking down a bit to cross followed by the younger.

"Follow me" Mark motioned for the older to follow him up some stairs, leading him up to the second floor.

The first thing the older saw was a big wall where lockers used to be currently filled with hundreds of graffiti, each one different to the other, a work of art deserving to be in a museum Doyoung thought, all signed by the same artist... Mark.

"You did all of this?" Doyoung asked, amazed, he traced his fingers on the wall. 

"Been doing it ever since this place closed, it was right after i graduated but... I was so mad, at first I just wanted to destroy this place, but then..." Mark stopped himself from continuing, not sure if he should, which made Doyoung turn towards him.

"Then what?" 

"Then i turned around, and I remembered... do you see that" The younger pointed out the now broken window, 'See what?' 

"The entrance?" Mark laughed.

"Yeah, uh, not romantic right? but... I was right here, the first time i saw you, and you were coming in through there, I didn't know you back then but you stood out to me so much, I couldn't get you out of my head, and then I graduated, and turns out my beautiful mystery boy gives me my first tour? I thought it was destiny... '' Mark sighed. "so i proceeded to hide my feelings until now like a normal boy would" He laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

"Mark I- '' Doyoung said stunned, it's not like he was completely unaware of the younger's feelings but this sounded like way more than just a crush.

"I don't know everything about you, but I want to know every single detail of your life" Mark said, he didn't know what came over him but everything told him that this was the right moment. 

"But you're so good and Im... Im me" Doyoung said, how could someone with Mark's heart could ever like someone like Doyoung, whose heart was falling at the seams.

"Hyung I don't know what Jaehyun did to you, that you don't feel like your worth it but I can promise you you're more than enough" Doyoung's heart dropped at the mention of Jaehyun, he lowered his head

Mark's heart broke at the sight, he might've been shorter than Doyoung but right now the older one looked so small... 

"Hyung look at me" Doyoung raised his head up a bit, eyes meeting those of the younger, Mark grabbed his face and pushed their lips together. 

Doyoung let himself react to the kiss, returning the younger's affection by moving with him, everything happened so quickly and Doyoung didn't remember how but in a blink of an eye he was opening the door to his apartment.

"Taeil isn't gonna be home for a while" Doyoung told the younger while pulling him inside, shutting the door. 

The younger nodded, lips still swollen from their make out earlier, his brain still a little fuzzy from what was happening, he wasn't even sure how he managed to drive all the way over here. Doyoung smiled, crashing his lips against the shorter again.

"What do you want to do?" Doyoung asked, pulling away from the younger. 

Mark's face turned a deep shade of red, there's a lot of things that Mark wanted to do right now, but there was one in specific that wouldn't leave his head ever since he saw the older's legs. 

"We can do anything you want," Doyoung said, noticing Mark's nervousness. 

"I want to eat you out" He blurted out.

"Oh"

"If thats ok with you of course" The younger adds quickly scared his hyung might want to kick him out now, Doyoung smiled at him reassuringly.

"Fuck yeah" He said kissing the younger again while pulling him inside the room. 

"Off" Doyoung said, pulling at Mark's shirt, the younger did as he was told, taking the olders shirt off too once he was done with his. 

Doyoung laid down on his bed, telling the younger to come closer, he'd never been eaten out but he assumed this was probably the most comfortable position. Mark shook his head which made Doyoung sit upright confused

"Want your pretty thighs around my head" 

'Oh' Doyoung thought... 'He wants me to sit on his face'

"But I'm- I'm bigger than you" The older said suddenly conscious of how much bigger than Mark he was. Mark shook his head again

"Don't care" Mark's eyes and voice screamed lust, which made Doyoung feel better, feel wanted.

Doyoung pushed the younger onto his back and took his own pants and underwear off.

He sat on the youngers chest not putting his whole weight, feeling like somehow he would crush the younger, he looked at Mark hesitantly, but Mark only nodded his head reassuring him, he grabbed the side of the olders thighs bringing him forward so quickly he stumbled a bit, holding himself up by resting his hands on the wall in front of him.

"Is this okay hyung?" Mark whispered breath fanning against his hole. 

"Fuck" Was the only thing the older said.

"I need a yes hyung, need your consent, I wont do anything if you don't want me to," Mark said from under him.

"Yes yes yes yes yes" Doyoung finally let out, causing Mark to get to work immediately.

He licked over the olders hole one time, testing the waters first. Doyoung let out an airy moan from above making Mark's dick twitch, he moved his hand underneath his pants towards his member and even though Doyoung couldn't see it he knew what he was doing, Mark was touching himself while eating him out and God was the thought alone hot, he almost wanted to turn around and see for himself which he was close to doing until Mark pressed his tongue against him again. 

"Fuck Mark" He said moving one of his hands from the wall towards the youngers hair grabbing at it tightly to ground himself. The action made the younger whine in pleasure, 'Fuck that was kind of cute' Doyoung thought, but it seemed like Mark didnt want him to think for long because at that moment he started sucking at his hole, eating him out like it was his last meal. 

Doyoung couldn't help grinding into the younger's face, not in the headspace to care if the younger could breathe or not. The older's eagerness made Mark even hornier, if that was even possible, he pushed his tongue inside Doyoung probing at his insides, wanting to taste the older further.

"Mark" Doyoung moaned starting to ride Mark's face, he imagined the youngers chin must've been wet right now, the idea that the younger probably didn't even care how filthy it was turning him on even more, he was so so close, holding himself back a little not knowing that Mark had the same issue right now.

"Close" Doyoung moaned, trying to give Mark some sort of warning through broken moans. Mark mumbled something Doyoung assumed to be a 'me too', and even though he wasn't sure he let himself go, riding his orgasm on the younger's tongue.

He giggled, lowering himself down to help Mark finish, he stuck his hand inside his pants stroking the younger a few more times before he came, Doyoungs name on his lips.

The older crashed his lips with the younger's again, tasting himself in the other's mouth. It should be gross he thinks, but he can't possibly think that when he just had one of the best orgasms in his life.

"Fuck there's cum in your hair, let me get a tissue" Doyoung laughs, making Mark laugh with him 'Wow that was sweet' he thinks, sitting upright looking at his hyung walk towards his bathroom naked, 'ngl this feels kinda domestic' Mark thought smiling to himself.

"HYUNG IM HOMEEE" Doyoung heard Haechan scream from the living room

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" Doyoung ran back  to his room.

"I forgot about Haechan" He says, scrambling all over his room picking up their clothes from the floor. Mark was shocked sitting still on the bed.

"Mark get dressed!" This snapped Mark out of his state, hurrying to put his shirt on.

"Hyung my pants" The younger said pointing to the wet spot on the front of his sweatpants, 'Omg why didn't we take them off' Doyoung thought but he couldn't deny the idea of making Mark cum on his pants was kind of hot... 'THE PANTS!' he still had the pants Mark gave him.

"Hyung are you home? I saw a strange car parked up front" Haechan questioned this time closer to the olders room.

"He must be sleeping" Renjun said, something told him that Doyoung was probably a bit busy right now and he tried to get Haechan to come back to the living room.

"I don't think so I hear noise inside"

"Here, I guess they were meant to end up back with you" Doyoung said, tossing Mark the pants, they both chuckled while Mark scrambled to put his pants on.

"Hyung?" Haechan knocked on the door, starting to get concerned.

"Yeah! yeah! coming!" Doyoung threw a glance at Mark to make sure he was dressed before opening the door, 'Ok we're safe

"HII Haechannie" Doyoung greeted Haechan as soon as he opened his room door.

"Hi hyung..." Haechan replied worried, Haechannie? Doyoung only called him that when he was nervous. 

"Uhh, Mark and I were watching a movie so we uh, didn't hear you coming in" The older said, making the younger finally notice the other boy in the room. 

"Oh! Who's this cutie" This made Renjuns ears perk up from the living room, moving towards the room to see who his boyfriend was calling cute.

"Excuse me?" Renjun said. 

"Oh shut up you know you're the only one for me" Haechan said, grabbing his boyfriends hand but interest still on the pair in front of him.

"This is Mark, now we'll continue watching the movie if you'd let us, Mark has to leave soon" Doyoung said, just wanting the younger to leave already.

"You guys are a little flushed, what movie were you watching?" Haechan said when he finally noticed the position his hyung was in, no TV or laptop, a random pair of pants on the floor, cheeks and lips flushed... sketchy af if you ask him.

"The Conjuring" Mark said quickly, 'Nice save' Doyoung thought.

"Ok I'll leave you two to it... btw Mark... you have something in your hair" Doyoungs face paled, closing the door shut as soon as Haechan left. He was mortified. 

He turned around looking at Mark trying to clean his hair.

"Here I got it," Doyoung said, finally grabbing the tissues from the bathroom.

"Do you think he knows?" Mark asks genuinely.

"Absolutely" Mark lays his head against the older's shoulder embarrassed.

"It's ok, he's chill" The younger looked at him, like he wanted to say something but decided not to.

"You should probably leave now," Doyoung said smiling.

"Yeah" Mark giggled.

                                  ...

"A movie?" Haechan questioned as soon as Doyoung locked the front door after sending Mark off.

"Leave him alone Hyuck," Renjun said from the couch. 

"I panicked ok?" Doyoung replied laughing.

"And I thought me and Renjun were coming home to have a little fun, turns out my hyung was having a little fun already" Haechan teased the older, who blushed while shoving Haechans shoulder.

"I'm going to bed"

"It's 5:42pm!"

"I don't care!" 

"Your little woohooing got you tired" 

Doyoung threw a shoe at the younger.

"Ow!" He ran to his room before Haechan could do anything. Renjun laughs.

"You deserved it"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Umm I have no explanation for this other than sub top Mark makes me go woof

No flashbacks... is it on purpose or did I just not wanna make the chapter too long... the world will never know...

n e ways... see u next chapter... like I said before, rest days means no Doyoung sorry but I think you'll like next one!

Chapter inspired by: Go music video concept... and... uh... nothing else just brain

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

53.3K 1.7K 24
"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... but he doesn't hate it either. Book 2...
44.5K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
5.8K 181 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
65.7K 1.8K 24
Kim Doyoung a stripper that likes girly things that is in for money. To Doyoung Love is like a foreign feeling. He never experienced it and never use...