๐•Š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•• ๐”ธ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช | ๏ฟฝ...

By iroha_nakahara

[ ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ ], [แดตแดธแดธแตหขแต€แดฟแดฌแต€แดฑแดฐ] "๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ." ---- ส/ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ส™แดแดœแด›... More

Before reading
๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ.
[Interlude OC presentation] - Mana
๐ŸŸ.
๐Ÿ .
๐Ÿก.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ.
๐”น๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช - ๐•Š๐•’๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž (๐Ÿ‹)
.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ .
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก

๐Ÿž. (๐Ÿ‹)

3.6K 128 242
By iroha_nakahara

How did it come to that ? My fate had been sealed for thousands of years and there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't just sign out of my cursed family. I hated them. I hated them for creating such a destiny for us all. This necklace was just delaying the inevitable. I don't think I could handle what Sukuna had in store for me, I could barely handle what I was witnessing.

"How do you like my gift sweetheart ?" smirked Sukuna. Aaron looked at him, then at me, incomprehension and tears in his eyes. I could see blood on his swollen face.

"Why did you hurt him ?" I half screamed at Sukuna.

He pointed at himself in surprise. "Me ? Hurt him ? I'm innocent." he was now laughing. "Ren did while he questioned him."

My head started spinning.

Ren did that ?

I came to a realisation. I was weak. I was so weak I searched for comfort wherever I could. I was weak in front of Sukuna because I knew deep down he had an effect on me I was too ashamed to acknowledge. I knew I appreciated Ren more than I should, thinking that because he is kind, he was an ally. I had to suck it up.

Sukuna broke the silence between us. "Do you remember the dream you had?" he questioned.

I nodded. It wasn't even a dream, I was just confused.

"I sent Ren to do a little digging and, turns out -" he pointed at Aaron. "He's the only boyfriend you ever had. It was him in your dream wasn't it?"

I stayed silent. I couldn't lie to him. I was afraid for Aaron and for myself, but I was getting tired of playing the good girl.

"Is it complicated for you to understand that I could be confused after only a day after you kidnapped me ?" I spit at him. "Or did you expect me to forget everything after having met the Oh So Godly King Sukuna ?" I glanced at him and I knew my eyes reflected the rage building in me.

"Watch your tone, Y/n." it was the first time he used my name, I didn't even know he was aware of it.

"Watch your ego, Sukuna." I snapped. "You're too full of yourself."

If I was going to get tortured until I gave up, I was going to put up a fight. When I met him in the alley, I walked toward him expecting to die. I'll do it again.

"I'm gonna kill him, and then I'm gonna kill you." he menaced.

"You can't kill me. Liar." I accused. "As long as I have that -" I said holding my necklace. "You can't."

He chuckled, and paused. Silence would have filled the room if not for Aaron still trying to talk. In a flash, Sukuna cut two of Aaron's fingers off. Blood splashed and Aaron was screaming against the cloth in his mouth. I gasped and clenched my fists. I wanted to scream, I wanted to puke, I wanted to go to Aaron and get him out of here. He cheated on me, sure, but nobody deserved that, nobody. I tried as hard as I could to keep a straight face. I needed to be strong, way stronger than I was if I wanted to stand a chance against the King.

"I didn't lie." he said calmly. "One day, I'll kill you. But I'll start with him." his beautiful face was distorted by his evil smirk, two little eyes appeared below each of his eyes.

"Something is bothering me." I said. "You don't make sense."

He raised an eyebrow. I took a deep breath, and gambled.

"The day I nearly got raped... When I hit you and insulted you, you froze. You didn't hit me back. And you could have, since you could have healed any damage you would have dealt."

With each of my words, I could feel his aura shifting. He was getting pissed off. His eyes were locked on me.

"Then you carried me gently to the bed. When you didn't have to." I continued. " And then...You licked my wounds when you didn't need your tongue. You could have broken me that night. You know you could have. I was helpless and on the brink of breaking already. You even stopped when I asked you to."

The flames in his eyes were burning so bright I almost stopped here. But it was too late. I had to go with a gamble. My theory was far-fetched, I knew it. But I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to get to him. And it was true that his behavior didn't make sense. Deep down, I knew I wanted my theory to be right.

I could see his weight shifting forward. I knew he was close to rip one of my limbs off.

"Tell me, why didn't you force yourself on me last night? Why did you bring him ?" I said pointing at Aaron. "You could have brought someone more important to me. If I had to guess, it sounds like jealousy."

I didn't need to utter another word for him to rush over to me, grabbing my throat and raising me off my chair. I could barely breathe.

"Sorry, what was it you were saying ?" he threatened.

I was trying to hold myself up, my hands clenching at his arms.

"You took a liking to me." I mumbled, out of breath. A pressure invaded my head as I was lacking air.

He smashed everything that was on the table to the ground with the back of his free hand and slammed me on it.

"I didn't." he exclaimed, climbing on top of me.

"Why are you lying about this ?" I asked in a sweet voice. "I saw it on your face. When I was moaning from your tongue, you enjoyed it."

He punched a hole into the table inches from my face. I hold my breath.

"Shut up." he warned. His voice was the calm before the storm.

I shifted my face to see Aaron bleeding to death. Shit. How could I save him ? I didn't know what to do for him. Hell, I didn't know how to save myself. If Sukuna wanted to kill him, he would. I needed to think fast, and think right. It was now or never, for if Sukuna didn't finish him off, he'd die from his injury.

That's when it came to me.

"You don't have to be jealous of him." I said, nodding toward Aaron. "He never touched me."

He looked at Aaron, and then at me, narrowing his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sukuna asked, sliding his hands up to my throat. I gulped.

"In my dream what I said referred to me giving him massages after his football trainings." I declared, honestly. "He cheated on me because I wouldn't give him more than that."

Aaron looked at me and understood, and vigorously nodded, still crying.

"I said, what do you mean, Y/n?" Sukuna hissed.

I took a deep breath and turned my head on the side, avoiding his look. Him saying my name was oddly pleasant.

"I never did anything... I'm a virgin."

Silence followed. A long silence. After a minute, Sukuna got off of me. He walked to Aaron and stopped the bleeding from his fingers by touching them.

"I'll let you live without these fingers as a little remainder." he winked at Aaron.

Aaron disappeared in the dark still on the trailer, and we were left alone.

He then came back to me. I was now sitting on the table. Did it work ? Was I right ? Did he actually like me a little ? I supposed that his possessive behavior drove him to act like that. That's the temper you get when you're all almighty and thousands of years old, and twisted.

He climbed up the table, making me lie under him. An invisible energy wrapped around my wrists and forced them to stay still above my head.

"Knowing you are untouched pleases me." Sukuna whispered in my ear as he was biting on my earlobe. "So I'll go easy on your punishment." he smirked.

My blood ran cold. Punishment ? By him ? I was twitching under him instinctively.

"I'm gonna make understand that all exists for my pleasure and displeasure." he said, stressing each word.

"Please..." I whimpered as he unbuttoned my linen blouse.

I didn't want him to force himself on me. I was terrified he would do that. I knew he was going to do it. My whole body started shaking under him uncontrollably as he opened up my blouse and slashed my bra in two, uncovering my breasts.

"Please don't rape me !" I begged, silent tears falling down my cheeks.

He rolled his eyes.

He put two of his fingers in my mouth to keep me from talking. His sharp nails cut my tongue open and warm blood flowed in my mouth. I gagged as the warm liquid ran down my throat.

He ripped my pants apart in haste, leaving me in my panties. His shoulder tattoos were uncovered as his haori and kimono slid down on him. His chest was showing. I felt his thigh pressing against me, slowly. I was torn by two contradictory feelings. I sure didn't want to get raped by him on this dining table, but I couldn't say I didn't want him. I knew I wanted him, and the thought made me cringe at myself. How could I want this fucking psycho ?

What I truly didn't want was to be taken by force. Here and now.

A sharp pain ripped me apart from my thoughts. He was sinking his teeth in my neck so hard his canines pierced my skin. I screamed in pain, muffled by his fingers still in my mouth while he was sucking on my blood. He raised his face to look at my messed up face before sinking his teeth on my left breast. My back was arching from the suffering Sukuna was afflicting me, his leg still pressing in between my thighs. I couldn't move my head to see what he was doing for my neck was numbed by the pain, so I didn't see it until I felt it.

He sank his teeth in my inner thigh, hard. So I bit his fingers as hard as I could. I heard him groan against my skin as he ripped the table open with his black nails. When he finally raised his head, half his face was covered in my blood. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and I gasped for air.

"Does it hurt ?" he asked, licking my blood off of his mouth.

"Yes..." I breathed out. I was agonizing. I felt like I was slowly drifting away.

"Do you want me to heal you ?" he sneered.

"Please..." My body felt hot and I was breathing louder and louder.

He smirked and clipped three of his nails, leaving only the pinky and the thumb sharp on his right hand. I didn't think about what it meant, the pain was clouding my mind, preventing me from thinking straight.

He leaned on me and licked my wounds starting from my neck. Like last time, pain was replaced by pleasure. His tongue was soft and hot against my skin. While he was licking my neck wound, I felt him tug at my panties. I yelped, unable to move.

"Shhh." he whispered.

"Stop it, please Sukuna." I pleaded. But he wasn't listening to me, I knew he wouldn't from the expression of lust on his face.

He slid my panties down my legs, leaving me vulnerable to him. Funny how just a thin piece of fabric gives you the impression to be safe.

He took a moment to look at my body, up and down.

"You're beautiful." he breathed.

My eyes were wide open from surprise. I wasn't. I wasn't beautiful. I never liked my body. And I didn't want him to notice he was mistaken.

"Don't look." I said flushed, looking away from him.

He grinned and licked the wound on my breast. I moaned as his tongue played with my hardened nipple. While he was toying with my breasts, I felt his finger sliding in me gently. This is when I noticed how wet I was this whole time. I blushed. When he started to move his finger back and forth, I started losing control. I caught myself wanting more. I wanted to ask more.

"You're enjoying it." he remarked with a grin, like he was reading my mind.

"I'm not !" I instantly retorted.

I'm twisted too, I thought. It wasn't right to feel this way toward a monster. How could I blame him for his fucked up nature when I was taking pleasure out of this ? After what he did to me and to everyone else...

"Aahh..!" I moaned as he pushed a second finger in me. He started thrusting his fingers faster as he went to lick the bite marks in my thigh. I could feel his hot breath at the junction of my thighs, turning me on.

I bit on my lower lips to muffle my moans and started panting. I closed my eyes to concentrate. Keep yourself together, I repeated to myself.

"Look at me." he ordered.

I raised my head to meet his gaze as he was sucking on my blood and burying his fingers deeper in me. I blushed at the sight of him toying with me. His eyes were locked on mine when he tasted my clit with his tongue.

"Ahhh !" I cried out, sinking my nails in the palm of my hands.

My mind drifted away when a wave of pleasure violently assaulted my body. I could hear myself screaming while I was drowning in rapture, unaware of my surroundings. I grabbed his arm so hard I was scratching him. No books, no movie prepares you for the reality I was experiencing. It was scary to be able to feel this good. I had lost my mind over it.

I was left panting and wet when Sukuna pulled his fingers out. I felt hot and my whole body tingled.

Soon after pleasure came guilt. It wasn't the fact that I let him do this to me, it was because I didn't even put up a fight. My mind surrendered. I enjoyed it. I screamed for him, and I even came for him. He was looking at me when tears streamed down my face.

He licked his fingers clean.

"I know why you're crying." he said, triumphant.

"Shut up." I faintly answered. My mind and body were exhausted.

"I want to rail you when you let out this lustful voice of yours... slave."

I gave him an accusing look. I hated him for the way he made me feel.

In a snap, we were back to the throne room. I was lying on the ground, his haori wrapped around me. Once again, I didn't know how I came to be like this.

He snapped his fingers again, and Ren appeared through the door. I raised my head to see him and blushed in embarrassment. Warm liquid was still dripping along my legs, and I didn't want to be seen like that.

Sukuna turned his back on us and climbed up the stairs.

"Escort her to the slave dorms." he nonchalantly said to Ren.

"Yes, my King." said Ren, as he was looking at me with cold eyes.

Ren lifted me up in his arms in a bridal style. His movements were sudden and unkind. When he passed his arms under my legs, I cringed. My legs were wet from the orgasm Sukuna gave me and I didn't want him to know that.

I could see the disappointment on his face.

__________________________________

How did you like this chapter ? I have to say, I sooooo wanted to kill Aaron this fucker. But hey, might need him later 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 711 29
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
40.2K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š?โž Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
52.5K 3.3K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
1.5M 55.7K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...