Kuroko No Basket Stories (Var...

By aozoradry

Hello! Welcome to my book :) Hope you enjoy reading my stories. I just love creating fan fiction story. Feel... More

Let Me Be Your Glasses (Midorima x Reader)
I Told You (Kagami x Reader)
Rabbit Apple (Murasakibara x Reader)
Basketball Lesson (Kuroko x Reader)
Infected (Kuroko x Reader)
Fell (Akashi x Reader)
Forced (Kise x Reader)
Running (Teppei x Reader)
Lychee Popsicle (Kasamatsu x Reader)
Thank You (Imayoshi x Reader)
Shopping Day (Aomine x Reader)
Like A Game (Himuro x Reader)
Jealous Tsun Tsun (Midorima x Takao x Reader)
Forgive Me? (Aomine x Reader) LEMON
What If - They Found You Asleep (GOM+Kagami)
Lips (Haizaki x Reader)
Apologize

Val's Day (GOM x Reader)

7.3K 216 39
By aozoradry

(y/n): your name

Murasakibara

"(y/n)-chin.." A lazy voice came from behind you along with two strong arms wrapped your shoulder.

"Mhm?"

"(y/n)-chin..."

"Yeah what is it, Atsu?" You kept on reading the newest Anime Magazine on the couch, didn't even bothering to turn around.

"I like any kind of chocolates. But it's okay if that's maiubo tho'. I will still accept it." He said it softly on your ear making you giggled.

You felt a soft wind blown to your ears repeatedly, making you giggled of feeling ticklish. Murasakibara's attempt to make you notice him succeded. You closed your magazine and turned around to Murasakibara who is leaning his head to your shoulder. You gave him your full attention.

"Chocolate? What chocolate? What do you mean, Atsu?" You asked him confusely, didn't understand of what he just told you.

"Eeh? (y/n)-chin forgot?"

"Forgot about what?" Your eyebrows furrowed while your eyes staring at his purple orbs.

"So tomorrow (y/n)-chin is not planning to give me any chocolate?" He pouted.

You push out the purple strand hair of him which covered his eyes gently.

"I'll give you any chocolates everyday, Atsu. And what's so matter about giving chocolate tomorrow?" You gave him a smile.

"Because tomorrow is special, (y/n)-chin."

You got confused again and your mind started wondering of what day is tomorrow. Your anniversarry is on next month. And you're pretty sure about it because you already knitting a tribal sweater for your anniversarry gift since two weeks ago, expecting it would have done in a month.

"(y/n)-chin..." A soft murmure on your ear got you back from your daydreaming. "You're daydreaming, (y/n)-chin."

"Eh? Sorryy. Hng what date is tomorrow, Atsu?"

"It's february 14th, (y/n)-chin."

Your eyes widened as you heard his answer.

"OMG i totally forgot!! How could I forgot about Valentine's day?!" You cursed yourself thousand times in your mind.

"Eh really? It's okay, (y/n)-chin. If you didn't give me chocolate or any sweets, you can still give me your own self."

Your blood heated up to your cheeks making it all red. And before you could protest, Murasakibara's lips already pressed yours. He gave you a sweet kiss and you couldn't say that you didn't like it since you enjoy every seconds of it. When he's done, he pulled out gently as he afraid of pulling out his lips from yours.

"(y/n)-chin tastes yummy." He licked his lips and gave you a smirk.

You throw a couch pillow off to his face as hiding your red cheeks. "Naughty!"

***
Aomine

You were on your way to home. You walked home with stupid Ahomine following behind you. There was a cold silent between you two. Aomine tried to catch your attention and he seems like lost count to any ways which can draw your attention. He tried to poke you, pulled your strands of hair, pulled your bag down, even humming your fav song but you tried to ignore it all. You felt angry towards him but he didn't realize his fault.

Aomine kicked an empty coke bottle and it hit your legs. You can't stand him anymore and you turned around to him.

"GEEZ, AHOMINE CAN YOU BACK OFF?" You shouted to him with anger controlled yourself.

Aomine used the opportunity to hold your hand roughly. "YOU BACK OFF, (Y/N)! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

He pulled your body closer to his and lowered his voice. "I just wanna ask you something."

"Fine. Shoot." You answered lazily, turned your face to another side, still didn't want to face him.

Suddenly his hand extend right in front of you. "I want my chocolate."

Aomine's asking shocked you and make you immediately face him. "WHAT?!"

"I want my chocolate." Aomine repeating what he told you before.

"So what happened with all your chocolates you just had today, huh?! All of chocolates and sweets which put on your table, your shoe locker, EVEN YOUR BASKETBALL LOCKER. WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE?!" You glared angrily at him.

His eyes widened as you finally puke all your anger to him. Letting him know that you're jealous of all the chocolates he got since this morning.

Aomine finally release your arm but cupped your face. He pressed his lips on yours, giving you a passionate kiss. You tried to ignore him at first but you can't stand still. You response his kiss as you two fought for dominance. He win and explore your mouth as not letting an area untouched. He pulled out when you two can't breath. Both of you panting and searching for air.

He cupped your face, making you face him. "I love you. I've already trashed all the chocolates because I don't need them. What I need is you."

His words drained all your anger and left nothing but butterflies flying in your stomach. You blushed and smiled at him. "I love you too, Ahomine."

Aomine looked away but you could still see his blush. He turned his face again and stared at you. "So where is my chocolate?"

"I ate them all." You answered while walking, leaving the tanned blue haired guy shocked behind you.

"WHAT? YOU REALLY DIE IN MY HAND, (Y/N)!"

***
Akashi

"What are you watching, (y/n)?" Akashi asked while sitting on the couch next to you.

"Ah this. I'm searching any receipt for dinner, Seijuro. Do you have any request? Some craving or anything?" You asked him while your hands actively type on your laptop.

"I want chocolate cake." He said

You turned your face to Akashi and blink several times, didn't believe at what you just heard.

"It's for dinner, Seijuro. And also you don't like sweets too much especially like chocolate cake, do you?"

"I want chocolate cake. For dinner."

"But didn't you hate ch--"

"Are you opposing me?" Akashi cuts you in the middle of your speaking.

You sighed, releazing that your redhead boyfriend is such a bossy and stubborn guy. "Fine. I'll make you chocolate cake then."

"Good." He ruffled your hair until it gets messy and pulled his ass off, walked away and leaving you alone in confuseness.

POP! Suddenly a message come to your phone from your simcard company. Opening them, turned out it was a Valentine greeting to their customer.

A smile formed in your lips. "So you're being a tsundere now, Seijuro!"

~DINNER TIME~

"Sei-kun, come on let's have dinner!" You called your boyfriend and when he reached the dining room you can see his eyes widened.

You chuckled knowing your surprise succeeded. You escort Akashi to a chair and make him sit. The table has set beautifully as there were candles everywhere. On the table, there were full main course such as roasted chicken, foie grass, caesar salad, and many more. And of course you have the dessert: chocolate cake Akashi asked you to make with 'HAPPY VAL'S DAY, SEI' written on it.

You stand next to him and lowered your head to his face. "Happy Valentine, Sei!"

You gave him a peck on his cheek. He looked at you smiling. "Happy Valentine too, (y/n)! Thank you for these all."

You smiled back at him before continue to act like a butler. "So what do you want to eat first? I have your favorites here, just choose."

Akashi turned to you and gave you his devilish smirk. "Let's start with you."

You looked at him and blushed before he carried you bridal style to his room. Who could oppose Akashi, right?

***
Midorima

You were sitting on the bleachers, watching Shutoku Basketball Team practicing. There you saw a tall green-haired guy shoot a ball to the ring and walked away before making sure the ball was in or not. He pushed his glasses up as the ball enterring the ring successfully. Midorima looked to the bleachers and stared at you giving his smile. You smiled back at him before he went back to the game.

When the game over, you walked downstairs to the gym and reached the team. You gave your boyfriend a towel and drink.

"Th-thanks, (y/n)." A pink blush heated up to his face making you giggled.

You already knew his tsundere-ness yet you still adore his cuteness every time he acted like it.

"I'll wait you changing, okay?" You asked him which answered by his nod. After that he walked to the locker room to get changed.

You saw Takao who almost following Midorima behind and called him. "Takao!!!"

Takao turned and smiled then walking to you. "Hi (y/n)-chan! What's wrong?"

You took a box out from your bag and gave it to Takao. "Thank you, Takao! If you didn't push me to confess my feeling to Shintarou, maybe I'm not dating him now. Here's just my gratitude for you!"

"Aww you're such a sweet girl, (y/n)-chan! Thank you very much~ Ah and what you got for Shin-chan this valentine, (y/n)-chan? You must prepare something special to him."

"I already prepare something special to him." You answered shyly and blushed.

Takao put his hand on your shoulder. "Good luck, (y/n)-chan!"

You nodded. "Mhm!"

Both of you didn't realize that there were two eyes watching you two chat with anger.

~TIME SKIP~

On your way walked home, you felt something is strange with your boyfriend. You felt like Midorima didn't want to stare at you, like he was upset or angry.

"Shintarou, are you okay?" You finally breaks the silence.

"What did you gave to Takao ealier?" He asked with his eyes still focuses to the street in front of him.

"Eh? Oh that. I gave him a chocolate for my gratitude."

"For what?"

"Eh ano.... If it wasn't him pushing me to confess my feeling for you, I wouldn't be with you here..." You answered as looking down to the street. Tried to hide your blushed cheek.

"Why today?"

"Eh? Uhm since today is valentine's day, I think it's the right time to give him."

"And w-why j-just him?"

"Eh?" You turned to him to see he was pushing his glasses up trying to cover his blushed cheek. You giggled at your boyfriend's tsundere-ness.

You pulled out a huge green tea chocolate box from your bag along with a lion doll with green haired holding a basket ball.

"This is for you. Happy Valentine, Shintarou! I was listening to Oha Asa today and they said you should have a lion doll as your lucky item today, so I searched for it everywhere."

Midorima stared at you for the moment and suddenly gave you a peck on your forehead and pushed you to his warm and tight hug.

"T-thank you. And happy valentine too, (y/n)!"

Midorima buried his face in your hair as hiding the tomato-ey face he had.

***
Kise

"Kise senpai please accept my chocolate!"

"Kise-kun here is a box of chocolate which is very rare because it's made with fine quality!"

"Kise please accept my chocolates I made this myself!"

And that is what you heard from the morning before the class started until now which is break time. You couldn't stand the girls make in line just to give Kise chocolate and all sweets on Valentine's Day, so you went to the rooftop.

Yes, you're in love with him because....who doesn't? Kise has a cute face making girls fainted of seeing his smile, his abs and body were well built, and his basketball's ability is nowhere to judge. His kind heart and gentleman inside him also adding more to his perfectness.

You were just laying and looking up to see the clouds moving until you heard a door slams. 'Have anyone been here beside me?' You thought.

You turned around to see a blonde haired guy who was staring at you as well.

"(y/n)-chi?"

"Kise-kun? What are you doing?" You stared confusedly at him.

"Same as you, (y/n)-chi." Kise answered while putting his butt right beside you.

"Ah I'm so hungryyy!" He shouted, laying with his hand crossing behind his head.

"Geez you have all chocolates in the world yet you still shouting hungry!"

You heard him chuckle. "I won't eat their chocolate, (y/n)-chi."

"Why not?"

Kise smiled at you before continue. "Those girl are such a sweetie but they have some purposes behind giving me those chocolate. And I couldn't reply back all of their feelings too, so I decided to just accept it but didn't eat it, (y/n)-chi."

You were surprised of his wise answer and shocked for awhile.

"Eh are (y/n)-chi not planning to give me a chocolate?" Kiss turned to your face suddenly, making your cheeks blush.

"I don't give chocolate to anyone!" You turned your face to the other side.

"Eh?? Really, (y/n)-chi??? I'm so upseet!" Kise dramatically put his hand to his chest making both of you laugh.

"But really, (y/n)-chi do you have any snacks or sweets?"

You searched something in your pocket and found two maiubo.

"I just had these." You pulled out the maiubo and Kise snatched it immediately.

"(y/n)-chi is giving me maiubo on valentine yayyy! I'm so happy!" Kise teased as you felt your cheeks burned.

"Kise give it back!"

But Kise already put the maiubo in his mouth and tuck out his tongue. "Only if you can!"

Before you know it, Kise already grab your hand and pulled you closer into him and kissing you. Making your first Valentine's kiss tasted like maiubo.

***
Kuroko

You and Kuroko are in a relationship for almost 3 years. Both of you decided to share an appartment and lived together since you two were a grown up already. You were leaning on Kuroko's lap while both of you were watching television on the couch.

"What do you want for tomorrow's valentine day, Tetsu?" You looked up to him.

He looked down to stare at you and push out your strands of hair from your forehead gently.

"What do you want to make, (y/n)-chan?" He asked back at you.

"Hm I don't know. Haven't give a thought about that."

You watched tv again and saw lots of chocolate commercials. You looked up again to your boyfriend to see his emotionless face focused on watching the chocolate commercials, making you giggled.

"What's so funny, (y/n)-chan?" Kuroko looked down and stare at you.

"Nothing, Tetsu." You gave him a smile.

The next day, Kuroko went to work as usual and you used the opportunity to make something. Yup, you were planning on making him chocolate. Honestly, you're not a really good cheff but you tought 'We could always have Youtube for a help, right?'.

So you searched for any chocolate receipt from Youtube and tried to make a simple one. You prepared all the ingredients and started cooking. From the video you can see that it's really simple and easy to make, but trying on your own you realized that it's not that easy. The kitchen started to turn as it was hit by a nuclear. Hell mess!

"God i can't do this!!" You screamed out your frustrating as palming your face.

Looking at a mess you made, you remember how Tetsu's face reacted yesterday while wathing tv commercial.

"I don't want to dissapoint Tetsu!"

You made your heart sure and decided to just buy the chocolate after cleaning the kitchen's mess. You went to the convenience store and searched through the chocolate stack, and found nothing!

"Excuse me, do you have any chocolates left?" You asked the store's employee.

"I'm sorry. We are already out of stock since all girls bought the chocolate for Valentine's day." The employee gave you her apologize look.

"Okay then. Thank you." You shrugged your shoulder dissapointedly and decided to buy 3 packs of pocky instead.

Arriving home, you decided to prepare dinner more beautiful than usual. You prepared Kuroko's favorite food which you bought at the restaurant (since you didn't want to destroy your kitchen again).

At 8 a.m you heard the door bell rang and opened it immeadiatelly. There you found your loved one smiling at you.

"I'm home, (y/n)-chan."

"Welcome home!" You gave him a hug before escort him to the dining room.

"Wow what's so special, (y/n)-chan?" Kuroko surprised as seeing the dining room has changed into a beautiful candle light dinner.

You chuckled. "Happy Val's day, Tetsu!"

Kuroko smiled at you. "Happy Val's day too, (y/n)-chan!"

Kuroko stared at the dining table and saw many foods already prepared. He faced you again and gave you a confused look.

"Where's my chocolate, (y/n)-chan?"

Your smile turned to a frown and handing him the pocky you hide behind you.

"I'm sorry, Tetsu. I just found this in the convenient store since all the chocolate were already out of stock. I tried to make one but turning the kitchen into a complete mess. I'm really so--"

Kuroko's kiss interrupted you while speaking. He gave you a sweet kiss and pulled out before you both can't breath.

Kuroko grabbed the pocky in your hand and opened a box. He pulled out a stick and put it on his mouth.

"Wanna play?" He raised an eyebrow as you blushed.

But you joined the game and Kuroko turning your 'miserable Vantine's day' tought into one of the best Valentine's night ever.

•••
omg longest ff i've ever made! i didn't expect it will be this long since at first it was a 'What if: Kiseki No Sedai asking chocolate on Valentine's day'. well, hope you enjoy the story! oh and my best friend's yesterday birthday was great. i made her a bday cake and she loved it!! yaayyyy><

have an awesome day guys!

xx,
drey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 45.1K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
295K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...