𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ. π™½πš˜πš , πšŠπš™πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπš•πš’, πšπš‘πšŽπš’... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ f o r t y t h r e e ]

2K 68 1
By bellasweetwriting

f o r t y  t h r e e
k a n i m a m a s t e r

"SO THIS KID'S THE KILLER?"

After Scott told Amelia and Stiles what he saw outside the party, which was Matt standing there with the Kanima at his feet, they drove towards Stiles house to tell the sheriff.

She was still uncertain. Not about Matt, but about Derek. She felt something, like if he was losing powers or strength, and she felt like if something else was growing in its place, making her nervous.

"Dad, come on," insisted her boyfriend as he stood up. "Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all you have to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

Amelia was still trying to figure out why Matt wanted to kill the swim team of 2006, because it did not make sense in reality. It was weird and strange, and Amelia couldn't understand it. He was also a stalker so did any of that had to do with anything of this.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class," the sheriff told his son.

"Alright, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

The Sheriff pointed at his son with his index finger. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

Stiles was getting upset with his father. Amelia figured that it would be a lot easier if they could just tell them about the supernatural and that way he could figure out everything, yet they didn't.

"Amelia, Scott, do you believe this?"

Well she did, but she did not have prove enough that wasn't supernatural.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt," Scott told the sheriff and Amelia nodded, agreeing with the werewolf.

The girl looked back to her phone, seeing the two second call she had with Derek that night. He was asking for her help but she was too busy to even care. Now, he could be in danger.

She would never forgive herself if Derek was in danger. Ever.

"He took Harris's car," added Stiles. "Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"Alright fine," intervened the sheriff, looking at his son. "I'll slow the remote possibility but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

Well, that was an excellent question that neither of the three had the answer for.

"Isn't it obvious!?" Snapped Stiles surprising Scott and Amelia. "Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years... Okay, we don't have a motive yet." Amelia rolled her eyes before crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I mean, come on, does Harris?"

It was a good point. Harris did not have any reason to kill any of those students, it was absolutely true. Yet... they still don't know a concrete reason as to why Matt would want them dead.

"What do you want me to do?" Questioned the Sheriff.

"We need to look at the evidence," replied Scott.

"Yeah, that would be in the station where I no longer work."

There wasn't much for him to do since he was fired. But, Amelia was still working in the station, not for long though because definitely she was going to get fired soon. But, she could help...

Right after she finds Derek.

"Amelia works there!" Exclaimed Stiles

"As a secretary, not exactly the top five favorite people that someone could share evidence with," argued Stiles's dad.

"Well, trust me, they'll let you in," added Stiles to his dad.

"Trust you?" Repeated his dad in disbelief.

Stiles dry swallowed in panic. "Trust... trust Scott?" He asked, pointing towards his best friend.

"Scott, I trust," admitted the sheriff making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

This was gonna end badly.

• • •

The four walked into the station. Amelia's eyes were focused on her cellphone as she was trying to contact Derek, but there wasn't any reply. That wasn't good, at all.

She placed her phone in her pocket, just in time to hear the receptionist talk.

"It's two in the morning," the woman told the ex sheriff.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," whispered to her Mr. Stilinski.

Amelia looked towards her boyfriend, who was murmuring to her and Scott.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" He told them.

"Why?" Questioned Amelia to him.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson except for one, you remember?" The girl nodded.

The murder of the wife of one of the other victims was killed by Matt himself in the hospital. They had theories about why Jackson didn't do it, and maybe was because she was pregnant. They weren't sure.

"The pregnant girl, Jessica," said Scott and Stiles nodded.

"Since Matt had to kill her himself somebody from the hospital could've seen him."

They noticed as the receptionist let them enter and the sheriff called them. When they were walking towards the sheriff's office, the receptionist handled Amelia a white envelope, which she grabbed in confusion.

"What's that?" Asked her Scott as she opened it while they walked.

"It's a paycheck and a note that says I'm fired," whispered the girl before putting it in her bag. "I was actually waiting for it. I haven't showed up to work in days and not even Derek and his flirting abilities would have saved me from it."

The four grabbed all the evidence they could find and collected it. Stiles proceeded to put the security tape of the hospital the night of the murder and play it, all waiting for Matt to appear.

"I don't know guys," Stilinski said as they were watching the video of one of the hallways. "I mean, look at this. There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

"Alright, just keep found. Look, he had to pass one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica," insisted Stiles as Amelia sat down on top of the desk. "He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."

They continued to watch when Scott yelled.

"Oh, hold on, stop. Did you see that?" Amelia and Stiles looked at him confused. "Scroll back."

They watched as the sheriff put the video in reverse, noticing a young guy with a leather jacket, dressed all in black, walking through the hospital aisle.

"That's him. That's Matt," said Stiles pointing to the figure of the guy.

"All I see is the back of someone's head," admitted the sheriff.

It was true, you couldn't tell that it was him but it was. That was indeed Matt.

"Matt's head, yeah." Amelia turned around to look at her boyfriend. "I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium, it's weird."

It's true, Amelia thought before looking back at her phone. Still, no call from Derek.

What the hell happened to that guy?

"Are you crazy?" Stilinski asked his son.

"Alright fine, then look at his jacket, huh?" Stiles pointed to the jacket that Matt was wearing in the tape. "How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?"

The sheriff raised his eyebrows. "Millions, literally."

"I'm wearing one right now," Amelia commented, making Stiles look at her seriously. "Sorry..."

Scott interrupted. "Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras."

The sheriff changed cameras, showing another angle of the hospital. Stiles was quick to interrupt again, making the sheriff and the rest look at the tape.

"There he is again!" Yelled Stiles.

"You mean there's the back of his head again," corrected the sheriff crossing his arms.

"Look," Amelia intervened, "he's talking to someone."

The four looked closely to the screen, recognizing the woman that they were talking about.

Amelia's hand started to tremble at the idea of her talking to Matt.

"He's talking to my mom," whispered Scott.

The werewolf proceeded to call the woman, and the other awaited.

Amelia stood up from the desk and walked towards the corner of the room, starting to text Derek.

AMELIA
sorry for hanging up on you

AMELIA
call me when you get this

"Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" His mother asked his son as he put her in speaker, letting everyone hear.

The girl approached the group again, standing next to Stiles as they heard the conversation.

"This one's 16," mentioned Scott. "He's got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager."

"Yeah, he looks evil!" Exclaimed Stiles, making Amelia him on the arm for interrupting the conversation.

They heard Melissa talk again. "Scott, I already talked to the police about this."

"Okay, Mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you," his son told her. Amelia opened the yearbook and Scott took the picture, sending it to Melissa. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah," Melissa admitted it.

"Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?"

"Yeah, I did," she said, making Amelia raise her eyebrows. "I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall." The group looked at each other. "Scott, what's going on?"

"It's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go."

Scott hung up the phone as the sheriff grabbed one of the files, opening it. "We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site," informed Stiles's dad.

"And if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders," added Stiles. "The trailer, the hospital and the rave."

"Actually four," corrected the Sheriff. "A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed."

"When?" Asked Amelia.

"A couple hours before you got there."

They got him. They got him clean. They had physical proof, not even supernatural. Matt was the killer, now what was the motive.

"Alright, dad, if one's an incident, two's a coincidence and there's a pattern, what's four?"

"Four's enough for a warrant." The sheriff looked up to Scott. "Call your mom back, see how quick she can get here." The werewolf nodded. "If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant. Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here."

Stiles left quickly and Amelia turned around, calling Derek one more time.

Now this time, someone did pick up.

"Hello Amelia," said someone that she recognized as Deaton.

"Where's Derek?"

"His on his way, don't worry. He's fine. You're actually the only person he trusts right now, and I'm glad you care about him."

"I'm his protector, that's what I do. Why do you have his phone?"

"Doesn't matter. Just to tell you he is on his way."

Deaton hung up, and before she could call again and ask him about what just happened, Stiles appeared again in the office, at gun point, being followed by Matt.

Stiles approached Amelia and stood in front of her, the four watching Matt standing there, gun in his hand.

"Matt?" Said the sheriff. "It's Matt, right?" The guy nodded. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

Amelia grabbed Stiles's hand, looking towards the guy as he stared at them.

"You know, it's funny you say that," mentioned the guy, "because I don't think you are aware of just how right you are."

"I know you don't wanna hurt people."

You sure about that? Thought Amelia, still holding on to Stiles's hand.

"Actually, I want to hurt a lot of people," corrected Matt. "You guys are not on my list, especially you." He pointed his gun at Amelia, making Stiles immediately stand in front of her. "I don't want to kill you... but I could be persuaded." Amelia looked towards her bag laying on one of the chairs, and thought of the dagger in her boot. "And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing."

Amelia and Stiles looked towards Scott, who removed his hand quickly from his pocket.

"That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone... Now!"

"Come on," whispered the sheriff and the three proceeded to take their cellphones out, leaving them on the sheriff's desk.

What do they do know?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
3.4K 75 29
[BOOK ONE] Josie Carlisle moves back to a small town in California called Beacon Hills. Old House. New School. Familiar Faces. And a few unbelievable...
1.4K 66 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." Λšβœ§β‚ŠβŽ*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...
164K 6.1K 44
Book One - God, they hate each other. Stiles is so sarcastic, and his mouth always gets him into trouble. Particularly with a certain brooding sour w...