Not by choice {COMPLETED}

Da KoshiSepticDragon

⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the b... Altro

Perfection by half
Embrace your omega
🍋Slipping away🍋
Internships
Not the same
Feral isn't easy to stop
Forcing on one's will
The dark side of alpha's
Learning to love
🍋Rivalry🍋
🍋I trust you🍋
Confession of a tsundere
My forgotten pain
Pureblooded Ultimate Alpha
3rd times the charm?
Learning to fight
Unexpected surprise
Becoming friends
Getting sick
An exploding surprise
He strikes again
Nightmares of hell
A true hero
A drunk Midoriya
🍋Problematic Alpha🍋
🍋It's getting worst...🍋
I don't wanna leave you
The unknow assailant
Camping is hard...
Wrong move
Goodbye Kacchan
The green angel
🔞I'm all yours🔞
Little sparing?
Your being weird Shochan
🔞Alpha x Ultimate Alpha🔞
Maybe I was too rough...
Hello there Ultimate~
A drink of death
Epilogue

Hold on I still want you

1.8K 66 3
Da KoshiSepticDragon

Monday 10h30 pm | Woods

Izuku's POV

I grab his scarf just in time, I pull on it with all my strength left when it burns in my hand, pushing me through the portal. It shuts infront of me as I close my eyes, I failed... They got me... I look around to see a weird looking bar, hmm where am I? Dabi gently lays me on a chair as I hiss at my burns, he ties me to it and sighs.

"I'll get you some oilments... I'll be back." He says walking into the corridor.

"Sorry that we had to hurt you like this kid. It's not that we wanted to, you didn't give us much choice." Kurogiri said as I bared my teeth.

"Well you didn't give me much choice either!" I hissed at him.

"True." He says chuckling.

Dabi comes back with alovera and burn cream, he applies it to my burns as I sigh in relief, it really helped with the pain.

"You know... You changed alot since you we're 11..." He mumbled as I groaned.

"Yeah and clearly you haven't." I said as he sighed.

"You already know why I'm doing this." He says as I ignore him.

He finishes up and walks away, leaving me with Twice, Conpress and Kurogiri. Apparently Shigaraki was too busy at the moment to see me, I sighed as Twice spoke up.

"So what's your quirk? Your useless anyway." Twice says as I roll my eyes.

"I don't have a quirk..." I said growling.

"How boring! Easy to defeat!" Twice said.

"Witch is real? You or the other you?" I said grinning.

Twice grabbed his head and started to yell and scream as Compress and Kurogiri tried to calm him down, I enjoyed watching him cry out that he had to be the original. Guess he has an identity crisis or something, Compress growls and punches me in the face. That's when I notice him gently rubbing and calming Twice, they must be mates or something... Mates... I'm the worst one out there, I left Kacchan in heat alone... He's probably suffering as we speak, I promised to mark him and make him mine... I'm pathetic.

Bakugo's POV

It's been a day since the incident, I didn't sleep, I didn't eat... I'm always twisting in constant pain, it stops for an hour or two before getting worst and worst every time. I even fainted on my last wave, my face is a mess, my hair is flat down. I stand up slowly from my bed, Shitty hair brought me ramen... I'm not hungry. I look at it, it's spicy ramen, he used Deku's recipe... I start to cry as I pick it up.

"Deku..." I mumbled before crying again.

It hurts to know he's alone out there, I sigh and look at the drawer, if by tomorrow, they haven't found him, I'll take a surpressant and go out myself. I sigh and eat a bit of the spicy ramen before throwing it away, I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I was almost done when a wave it me, I screamed in agony as I collapsed the bath. I held my stomach screaming all I had as the pain got worst and worst, this was pure torture, a reminder of what I had lost. My lover, my mate, my bestfriend, he was everything to me. HE STILL IS! I WANT HIM BACK SO BAD IT'S STARTING TO KILL ME! I scream once again as the wave becomes even worst, passing out as I hear my door open with two worried idiots.

---

I open my eyes, I'm laying in my bed again, I look at the clock. It's 3h07 am, I guess I slept a while. I sigh and notice Dunce face sleeping in Shitty hairs arms on my couch, I scoff and stand up. I promised I'd find him if the hero's hadn't by today, I sigh and dress up before grabbing a pill. This thing can ruin fertility and can damage your body, I take it in my mouth and swallow it. I'd do anything for Deku, I immediately feel the effects, the heat stops immediately, the pain dissipates and the lust is gone.

"Why..." I hear Shitty hair say.

"I need to end this heat to go save Deku." I said putting my coat on.

"That thing only stops your heat for today, you'll need another one tomorrow or else it'll come back... Also it will make your heats worst. Fuck it's bad for you too!" He says as Denki agrees.

"As long as I have Deku, I don't care what I do to myself." I said as they sighed.

"Just saying Bakubro..." Shitty hair said looking down.

"We're just worried you know..." Denki said as I sighed.

"I know, but I didn't ask you to." I said leaving the room.

I walked out, a simple tank top on and a coat, I had to keep warm a little. I walked around sniffing, I have to find him, just a small wif of him is all I need. I suddenly smell it, a tiny bit of his smell, I run towards it when a guy slams me against the wall. I spit blood as I fall on the ground, blood is falling from my head down my face. I look up to see Shigaraki smiling with his ugly dried lips of his.

"Well hello there Bakugo~" He says picking me up by my throat.

"Where's D-Deku!?" I grotted out as he chuckled.

"How about we go see him~ I was on my way there." He says punching me again.

I cough more blood as he smiles and drops me on the ground. He grabs my ankle and drags me along, I felt too dizzy to comprehend where we we're going, he picked me up and opened a door. That's when I smelled it, the overwhelming smell of fear and pain Deku had released in the room as they punched his body and face over and over again.

"HEY! That's not a nice way to treat my future nomu." He said as I froze.

He dropped me on the ground facing Deku, it was an awful sight to see, he looked in a lot of pain.

"D-Deku?" I said trembling.

He flinched and looked at me terrified, I could see his eyes beging this to be fake, he didn't want me here. I tried to stand up, but Compress pushed me down holding my arm in my back. I looked at Deku who was now fighting off the restraints.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! NO! NO THIS IS BAD KACCHAN WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" He yelled as he got punched again.

"Shut up! Serves you right." Twice yelled.

Deku spat blood before growling at twice, his tail poofed and his ears bent back. He was pissed, his lightning started to spark around him as he growled loudly. Twice backed away as the restraints started to crack and snap, Twice looked at Shigaraki scared as dry lips smiled. Shigaraki walked to me and placed his hand near my head grinning.

"Stop fighting or your omega is dust." He said calmly.

My eyes widdened as Deku froze, he looked at me before looking down again. Shigaraki smirked and stood up, he knew Deku wouldn't put me in danger. He walked to Deku and smirked before grabbing Deku's chin and forcing him to look at me.

"Have you ever seen what guilt looked like on his face?" Shigaraki asked Deku.

Deku gulped and shaked no, Shigaraki smiled and lowered his second hand on his tight. The skin cracked lightly, making him scream in agony from the pain it was causing. This is all my fault, he can't fight back with me here, no please make it stop!

"DEKU NO! STOP PLEASE STOP!" I begged as he obeyed.

He stopped and made Deku look at me, his eyes went wide as he saw my face being plastered with guilt. I couldn't help it, it was all because I was here, I need to get him out!

"Kacchan... It's o-okay..." He whimpered out.

"This is my fault! Deku please fight back! It doesn't matter if I suffer you have to get out!" I yelled as he sighed.

"You forgot something... Kacchan..." He said looking down before smiling at me.

"I'm not afraid of dying for you." He said before Shigaraki made skin on his shoulder crack.

His smile faltered as he screamed his lungs out at the pain, I looked away crying. If I had stayed back in the dorm, he'd at least be able to run away... The door suddenly was knocked on, I looked at it confused when the wall was exploded by allmight. Icyhot came in with the police and gasped at us, he couldn't help himself and started to cry as he untied Deku. Now free of Compress, I stood up and ran to help Icyhot, once the cable snapped, he fell in my arms. His breath was heavy, you could hear some chilling noise coming from his lungs. With the help of Icyhot, we walked him out into the ambulance, we climbed inside to stay with him.

"Shochan? Is... That you?" He said smiling slightly.

Icyhot stood up and grabbed his hand trembling as he started to cry. Deku slowly closed his eyes as his heart slowed down.

"Hold on please... We're almost there... I'm so sorry I left... I could have protected you... I still need you, Izuku!"

-TO BE CONTINUED

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

233K 7.1K 110
Anisa Utachi her life is anything but easy. her mom got killed by her dad who is the most notorious villain in Japan. Her whole life she had to run a...
164K 5.7K 34
|ARC 1 Summary| Izuku has been studying at UA for a while and being an omega hasn't been easy. Ever since he first found out he was an Omega he has b...
160K 3.9K 65
This is an Omegaverse. Bakugou and Izuku were a secret couple in high school, but broke up before graduating. Something happens to Izuku that Katsuki...
588K 16.5K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...