The Grimm Hybrid. {RWBY HAREM...

Від AverageWriting_Wolf

What's your favorite fairy tale? Some might say 'The Four Maidens' 'The Brothers of Light and Dark' or even t... Більше

Personal Info
Raided, But Cared For?
Part two
His Last Words
Life before the disaster
Testing
A Change in Life
Single's Night
Nightclub Drama!
Found You
Quick Update
The Great Incident
Where It Went Wrong
Quick Author's Note. (New Book?)
We Need Her
A New Job?
Going to Beacon
Fancy Meeting You Here
Being a Teacher's Assistant!
Fighting Students!

The New Book Is Out

853 17 0
Від AverageWriting_Wolf

The new Venom Reader book is out! As the starter chapter I have your bio up, besides that I'm still thinking and wondering whether to make the reader a complete girl, with a you know, a normal bottom. Or be a futa, with a special appendage for the dominates. So, yeah! Please give it a read or check it out I'll be making a new chapter for that book today and whenever I can I will make a new chapter for this :D. Thanks for checking this update and OMG! We are #8 for fem reader! :'D Thank you guys so much! Now, I'll be going to start off the Venom Reader story. 

                                                                                                                                                                                     Bye!   

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
7.4K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
12.5K 345 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
51K 683 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...