The Scent Of Savage

By dcmuch

(SPG/R-18) ❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 2 ❤ The Kikay Australian, witty, and fashionable, Thaysky Suniga locked... More

The Scent of Savage
Cameo Portrayals
Tissue Box
Province Life
Long Distance Relationship
Attraction
Stupid Games
Dangerous
True Feelings
He is the same
Infatuation
Blind and Bliss
Pure Heart
Desperation
Good News
Behind Happiness
Majesty
Revenge
Inescapable
Partner
One of the Obstruction: Boyfriend
Second of her Obstruction: Loneliness
Struggle
Protector
Real
I will mark him
Simon
Mission
Casa De Rios
Mystery
Girlfriend
Controversy
Least Suspect
Electric Impulse
Past Time
Formalities
Face to Face
Bring it on
Losing Him
You're alive
The Real Savage
Special Chapter

Real Suspect

2.2K 84 36
By dcmuch

Some Scenes are explicit, not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

SHE WAKES up when she felt his chest slowly bobbing from a deep sleep. She swiftly escaped on his arm and leg and she went through the Kitchen to relax. Standing beneath the marble table while both hands spread leaning on the edge. She's thinking about the explicit scene a while ago. The sensual gasped, tingling touched all over her body, and the sweet climax is all still playing on her head. Despite their heated arguments they both lost their rational and ended up with feeding their starving heart. The affection that she thought was already hidden in a tightly closed urn. Unfortunately, no lock can prevent his effect with her. The urn exploded releasing her soft side.

Sinuklay niya ng darili ang kanyang buhok. She could still feel him inside of her. Her tight jewel is aching and sore, how could he take her twice? She doesn't know. Or maybe she is just aggressive too. Umikot siya. Natanaw ang couch kung saan siya unang inangkin ng binata. He impatiently tore her maroon dress, even her expensive undies. She quickly ran into the living room to check where the hell he could throw her favorite dress.

Nanlaki ang mata niya nang makitang nakapirmi ito sa bonsai. Kinuha niya iyon maging ang nagkalat niyang bra at panty sa carpet. This is very embarrassing! Nilagay niya iyon sa basurahan at naisipang uminom ng tubig. She is currently filling the glass of water from the bottle of Evian when a strong arm wrapped around her waist from behind.

"Why did you awake?" she asked nervously.

Humigpit ang yakap nito sa kanya. Inaamoy ang kanyang batok at buhok. "I thought you run away again," he said in a low husky voice.

She shivered at his rain kisses on her nape, jerking her butt to push him away.

But he doesn't want to let her go. His free hand glided on her breast, letting out a small growled when his teasing finger found her sketchy nipple from her thin loose shirt. "Oh, woman. You are so soft and smells Lavender. So irresistibly." Inulit nito iyon habang nananaliksik ang dila sa kanyang sensitibong leeg.

She bit her lower lip to control herself too. Pero paano ba siya tatanggi kung nakakapanghina ang bawat haplos at halik nito. Umikot siya upang maharap ito. She tensed when their eyes locked. His eyes were blazing with intense desire.

He pulled her closer and nuzzled her soft cheek with his nose. Creeping his hand inside her t-shirt. His rough and warm palm felt so good against her soft and delicate skin. Hindi niya napigilang mapagakat labi. Muli ay nag-aalab na naman ang kanyang sistema. Namula ang pisngi niya nang masakop ng kamay nito ang kanyang malusog na dibdib at piniga-piga.

"I wanted to take you again," bulong nito.

She raised her both arms before she said, "Then take me all you want, Zedrick."

He got what she meant by that. He tugged the bottom of her t-shirt and removed it impatiently. He then again closed her lips. Instinct told her when he tried to lift her, she curled her legs around his waist while her both arms around his nape.

Umungol ito sa ginawa niyang iyon. Pinanggigilan ang kanyang labi. He comfortably put her on the table, now letting his both hands feel her naked body. Leisurely, touching her small at her back, pinching her butt, and caressing her flat stomach.

The door shut open. Making them both startled, she tried to hide on Zedrick's bulk frame, while he pulled her to cover from whoever intruder entered the Kitchen.

"I brought some food. Our fridge is full that's why I wanted to put this—" Chunsa looked at her when she tried to peep. Shocked was evident on her face. The plastic swayed on her both arms.

"We are naked for Pete's sake, Chunsa. Go away, we don't need that!"

"Oh, yeah. Good night guys." She quickly shut the door closed and left them staring at each other.

Dahan-dahan niyang niyakap ang kanyang sarili, biglang natawa sa nangyari. "Did she just saw us making out in the Kitchen?"

Zedrick laughed heartily too. "I guest so."

"Hmmm... so what will you going to do now?" She bit her lower lip at her lame question. Well, she wasn't sure if he still wanted to take her. Because honestly if he did she will give in.

"Let's go to sleep."

Binuhat siya nito paakyat sa kuwarto at binihisan ng bagong puting t-shirt. Inaasahan niyang makakatulog na ito ngunit nagulat siya nang makitang nakatitig ito sa kanya.

"Can't sleep?" she asked.

Umusog ito upang mayakap siya ng mahigpit. "Hmmm. I was thinking if I didn't come at the right time."

Saglit siyang natahimik. Pilit inaalala ang panahon kung paanong tratuhin ni Brandon ang kanyang kapatid. Puno iyon ng pag-ingat at pagmamahal. Gaya ng turing ni Zedrick sa kanya. He was right. What if I successfully killed Brandon? Maybe my sister would come back from heaven just to kill her.

"Maybe I was in jail now."

Humigpit ang yakap nito sa kanya. "Don't say that. My brother is still not moving yet. He really had a deep affection with Eury. Sometimes I would pity my sister in law."

"You think so? Then why did he marry her?"

"He found Eury with her. Chunsa is really sweet and strict too. She had the total façade of your sister's trait. I can't blame him for that."

"Do you think your brother knew about my revenge?"

Humiwalay ito upang maharap siya. Saglit na hindi kumibo bago tumango.

Napapikit siya sa hiya. Naalala na minsan na niya itong inatake.

"He understands you. Don't worry about that."

"I am worried, Zedrick. Hindi ko kasi alam halos lahat ng gusto ng kapatid ko. Nakakahiyang ako ang kaisa-isa niyang kapatid, pero wala akong alam sa kanya."

He cupped her both cheeks and looked at her tenderly. "That's understandable. You've been away. You lived abroad. You had your own life in Australia."

"Yes. But I should involve with her life at least. I am her only best friend. Her trustworthy sister."

Hinila siya nito upang yakapin. Sa parteng iyon ng buhay niya ay hindi nito mahusgahan. Totoong nalayo siya. At sa buong buhay niya noon na malayo ay wala siyang pakialam, dahil galit siya sa kanyang ama. Dahil takot siya rito. Dahil pakiramdam niya ay walang kalayaan o kasiyahan doon. She found happiness in Australia and that was her fault of not seeing her sister's point of view.

"Hindi ko manlang alam ang pangarap niya. Kung ano ang gusto niyang maging paglaki niya. Sana nagtanong ako. Sana noong mga panahong desidido akong makuha ang atensyon nila dad sa pamamagitan ng pagsali sa Grand Prix, sana pala hindi ako sumali. Para mas makita ko siya."

"Hush. It's not your fault." He kissed her forehead.

Tumango siya bago sumiksik sa dibdib nito. Wala na rin magagawa ang pagsisisi. Nangyari na ang lahat. Nasa ganoon silang posisyon nang magising kinaumagahan. Ang sakit ng braso niya. Nangawit.

Dahil sa paghila niya ay nagising din si Zedrick. He groaned and hugged her tighter. Sniffing her sweet scent and feeling her warmth on his firm embrace. "Good morning!" he whispered sensually over hear ears.

That sensual was maybe her imagination. But when he moved to reach her lips, she slid down to escape and stood up. "Wake up, big guy. We need to see my Auntie first. Tiyak na nag-aalala na 'yon sa akin." Ngumisi siya nang subukan siyang hilain nito pabalik sa kama pero nakatakbo na siya palayo.

"Just five seconds, please!"

"Hell no."

Dinaan niya sa puwersahan ang tamad na tamad na si Zedrick. Mababali yata ang buto niya kanina mahila lang itong tumayo na. May kasama pang demand na kiss bago napatayo.

"Sana nagsabi ka man lang, Hija na may lakad ka. Alalang-alala ako kaya pinatawag ko agad si Zedrick."

"Opo, Auntie. Hindi na po mauulit." Niyakap niya ito nang mahigpit. Aminin man niya o hindi, natakot siya sa ginawa niya kagabi. Muntik na siyang maisama sa hit list ng mga mamamatay tao.

Nakinig siya sa panibagong sermon nito hanggang sa mauwi sa pagpapakasal nilang dalawa. Tinapos nila iyon bago tumulak sa restaurant kung saan naghihintay si Brandon. She asked Zedrick to call his brother for a casual talk. She badly wanted to know his side. He is the only one who knows her sister's secret. Perhaps, some of the untold stories would help to clear up her mind for his innocence.

She is wearing a casual printed shirt paired with tattered jeans and pumps. While Zedrick had his brown khaki shorts and white fitted shirts. They both looked teenage common couple, not so sure how they ended up the same but she's fine with that set-up. She just let it be. Not knowing a random paparazzi caught them on the parking.

"Hello, remarkable Majesty. You looked fashionable on that simple outfit. Do you intentionally paired it with your current boyfriend, the top one most handsome bachelor as per the Bausch Men's Magazine?"

She stopped to throw a glance with Zedrick. Alam niya na iyon pero ang tungkol sa pagiging top one ay kakaiba. He got what that look means. He rested his hand on the small of her back before he let out a sexy smile. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Are you officially saying that you are guys dating?"

Simpleng ngiti ang isinagot niya at hindi na ito nilingon pa. Sa pagpasok nila ay inasiste agad sila ng isang Hostess sa ikalawang palapag. Mas pribado iyon na nagustuhan niya agad.

The moment Brandon saw them he stood up. So formal and gentle, he had a little air of danger but it will slowly fade away when he spoke and moved. Far from this man beside her, so sleek, serious as ever, and hard to please.

The appetizer was served but no one tried to move. And an eerily silent filled their space instead. Brandon is seating across her pushed the small pink box in front of her. He didn't say anything, just a small smile was enough for her to pick it up and checked what's inside.

It was an earring with a different design. The left one was from her while the other one was from her sister. They both keep it and promised to give with their future husband. They are little kids, not knowing what could be their future husband would think if they received a jewel like that. Hilarious to be considered but they took it on their heart as precious and true.

Nangilid ang luha sa kanyang mga mata bago dumako sa lalaking kaharap ang kanyang atensyon. Totoo ngang ito ang gusto ng kanyang kapatid. Malungkot siyang ngumiti. "Did she say something when she give that with you?"

Brandon smiled back and nodded his head gently. "I love you sister too."

It triggered her emotion, her tears well up. Suddenly missing her sister badly. "I'm sorry—" She looked away, embarrassed that she'd think he will do something cruel with her sister. Embarrassed of not knowing of anything. Not knowing even whom Eury truly loved.

Zedrick left arm curled around her, pulling her for a comfort while kissing her hair.

"Pinagsisisihan ko ang malayo sa kanya. Kung sana nanatili ako, hindi siya mangungulila. Hindi siya mapapalapit kay Simon. Hindi siya mapapaikot nito. Hindi siya masasakal at mahihirapan. Sana nakinig ako sa kanya. Hindi ko manlang siya naipagtanggol."

"Naipagtanggol?"

"Sky, hindi ako ang gumahasa sa ate mo. Si Simon. Si Simon ang totoong salarin. Inipit niya ang ate mo sa isang sitwasyon walang ibang pamimilian. Kahit ako ay napaikot niya."

What? "Pero ipinarinig niya sa akin ang pangyayari noon. He had a proof to defend himself."

"Baby, we all know that Simon is a genius. We are haunting him down, but he is too tricky, slippery, and smart to escape. Until we found out who's following you. He wants to use you to kill my brother," Zedrick butted in.

It means the tape is all fake? Hilaw na ngiti ang gumuhit sa kanyang labi. Hindi niya aakalaing mapapaikot siya ng demonyong iyon. Matagal na niyang hindi gusto ito, kaya naman pala.

"Did you get him?"

"Yes. Nasa kulungan na siya ngayon," si Brandon ang sumagot.

"Okay. I will visit that mother fucker." She is frustrated with herself. Did she just let him use her? She will surely wreck his face using a shredder.

"Baby, leave it with us. Don't involve yourself anymore. I want you to stay safe with Auntie Criselda." Zedrick rested his hand on her thigh and stared at her worriedly.

Huminga siya nang malalim bago tumango. May punto ito, pero kapatid niya ang pinag-uusapan dito. They can use her as a witness. She was about to speak but Zedrick lifted his hand, motioning her to don't try to speak about it anymore.

"But I have a question with you, Sky. Was your sister really dead?" asked Brandon,

"Yes. I saw it with my very own eyes. She was hanging on the ceiling, lifeless." This topic was very painful for her to talk too but she needed to prove that she was saying the truth. Napuna niya ang paglingon ni Brandon sa katabi niyang si Zedrick. Bakas sa mga mukha nito na hindi naniniwala. Na hindi siya nagsasabi ng totoo. "My Auntie can't prove me. But my parents can," dugtong pa niya.

"Nasa labas ako nang panahon na iyon. Kumukuha ng lakas para makausap ang ate mo, pero hindi na ako nakapasok dahil lahat ay pinalabas. Nakansela ang birthday party ng ate mo. Walang ideya ang lahat maging ang mga katulong niyo kung bakit. Hindi naman magawang kausapin ni Dad ang mommy mo dahil kinakausap ito ng pulis tungkol sa pagkawala mo. Zedrick is nowhere to be found. Your dad was sent to the Hospital together with your Auntie. No one knows what happen to your sister.

"Sinubukan kong bumalik nang sumunod na araw. Pero sarado ang gate. Wala ring security. Nag-aalala ako sa mommy mo, sa'yo, kay Eury at sa daddy mo. Nagtiyaga akong maghintay hanggang gumabi, pero walang nangyari. Gusto kong bumalik kinabukasan, pero kailangan ko ng umalis. Hanggang sa nalaman ko nalang na umalis na pala ng bansa ang pamilya mo. Galit na galit ako. Hindi ko alam kung sino ang kakausapin ko tungkol kay Eury. Hanggang sa wala na talaga akong nabalitaan sa kanya. Bakit ganoon?"

"It's because she was d-dead. They kept it private because it's painful to broadcast. Why I feel like I was the one who made her like that?" Bumigat ang dibdib niya. Nahihirapan siyang patunayan ang nasaksihan niya. Kung sana lang ay alam niya kung nasaan ang pamilya niya, pero walang nakakaalam.

Malungkot na pumikit si Brandon. Tila mas nanaisin pang marinig na nakapangasawa ng iba ang ate niya kaysa malamang patay na ito. It's painful and tragic, but what can they do. Sumuko si Eury sa bigat ng pinapasan nito. Iyon nalang marahil ang naisip nitong paraan para wakasan ang paghihirap. Ang bawiin ang buhay.

"I had a picture of her grave near to our ancestor. My mother buried her there privately, maybe as respect." She showed them the picture. "Her name was translated into Spanish."

Brandon's bloodshot eyes made her heart ache extremely. She doesn't want him to hold on his hope, but God knows that she wanted to believe as well that this was all lies. But it was true.

Simon's image suddenly popped up on her head. His sarcastic smirk and annoying face made her ears release a deadly smoke. She's like an erupting volcano who's ready to explode. She will secretly visit him. She wanted to lash out his head.

"I will visit your sister's grave," Brandon said, his voice sound broken and in deep pain.

Tumingin siya kay Zedrick. "Let's go with him. I want to pray for my sister's soul too. I know she will be at peace now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 68.6K 43
Rohan has been meaning to find the perfect distraction for him whose life is empty. After suffering the death of his ex-girlfriend, he totally lost t...
431K 9K 18
AYESHA was caught kissing another man by her husband on the night of their wedding. The pain and betrayal she caused him almost killed him. Pero ang...
61.1M 943K 65
(Formerly "The Playboy Billionaire's Queen") [WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is NOT YET EDITED. This is the FIRST STORY I've ever writt...
28.5M 853K 79
Every embraces has its own journey. Written in Filipino #1 highest rank Book...