๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ. ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š , ๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ f o r t y t w o ]

1.9K 72 23
By bellasweetwriting

f o r t y t w o
r e l a t i o n s h i p s

AMELIA JOINED ALLISON AS SHE WALKED TOWARDS SCOTT AND STILES. Lydia's party was empty, so there was no way to avoid her boyfriend right now.

"Uh, Jackson's not here," told them Allison as Amelia hugged herself, drifting her eyes away from Stiles.

"Yeah, no one's here," mentioned Stiles and Amelia nodded.

"Maybe it's just early," assumed Scott as the four looked around, noticing that in fact, the whole house was empty except for them and like two couples.

Stiles scoffed. "Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into a town wack job."

"Lizzie said she's having visions," remembered Allison and Amelia nodded.

"Yeah, uhm... me and Allison are going to do some research later. Maybe we can find something about what kind of supernatural creature she is."

She looked towards Stiles, who's sight relaxed a bit when she finally looked at him. He was kind of sad,
maybe because of the small discussion they had just a few minutes ago.

"Do you want help?"

"No, we got it," Amelia replied quickly. "You guys have a lot to do with... swim team and everything."

Stiles had found out that every one of the victims, including Isaac's dad, was in the swim team of 2006. And maybe that was linked with the fact that the Kanima couldn't get in the water that night at the pool. Everything was slowly connecting, yet, highlight the word slowly.

"We have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks," mentioned Allison about the empty party.

"She's ignored me and Stiles for the last ten years," argued Scott. "We don't owe her a party."

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Questioned Allison before looking at Amelia. The girl scratch her eyebrow with her acrylic white nails.

"Normal?" Doubted Scott.

"She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us."

It was true, Amelia thought. Peter bit her and then she became supernatural, it was partially their fault and they hadn't done anything to make up for it. Just, Lizzie and her magical bonding, and they weren't even partially responsible for that either.

Allison kept staring at Amelia, making the girl exhale.

"I could call some people," offered the girl.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here."

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going," added Stiles as the three took out their cellphones. "Like, really going."

"Who?" Asked Allison in confusion while Amelia dialed some numbers in her contacts list.

"Met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party."

• • •

After a few minutes, the place was filled with people. Some old friends Amelia had before everything when she used to party every weekend, the lacrosse team that Scott brought and some drag queens from the gay club that Stiles met.

Everyone was there, and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

"Did Scott apologize?" Amelia asked Allison and she shook her head. "Well, I had a fight with Stiles and I'm waiting for him to grow some balls and come apologize to me."

"Please, believe me... Stiles will be here begging for your forgiveness in any second." Amelia chuckled. "Hey... what's going on with Isaac anyway?"

Amelia looked up from her half drank red punch cup towards the girl before shaking her head softly.

"We bonded, that's all," answered Amelia. "We are friends."

"That doesn't explain why every time he walks by, Stiles wants to rip his head out."

Amelia chuckled before biting her lip a bit, trying to hide her smile.

Isaac was a confusing guy. And yeah, maybe was the full moon speaking, maybe because she could feel in her heart some part of what Isaac was feeling. She didn't know.

"He is just jealous," was the thing Amelia said before looking over to Stiles, noticing how Scott and him were staring at the two girls. She found it awkward but decided to ignore it before looking at Allison. "I just want Stiles to apologize, that's it."

"Well, you haven't told them about Matt and the pictures." Amelia dry swallowed. "And... have you even told them about you connecting with Isaac? Because he would not be happy about it."

"It would only be fuel to his jealousy and I'm not up for that. And the whole Matt thing, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. It's just a stalker. When he turns into killer I'll let the police know so they can take him and his little camera to jail." She exhaled before looking at Allison. "And Isaac is a good guy so—"

"So you like him..." Amelia quickly looked at her before laughing. "It's okay you can tell me."

The girl drank from her red punch. "I'm with Stiles."

"I know, I know... but you can't deny he's hot," Allison whispered the last part, making Amelia and her burst out laughing.

Not too far from the two, Scott was listening to the conversation, telling everything to Stiles as the guy closed his eyes.

"I'm gonna lose her," was the thing he mumbled.

"She didn't say she liked him," argued Scott.

"But they connected Scott! They have a supernatural connection between the two that she and I will never have! Don't you understand that?"

Scott exhaled. "I have a connection with her but we fight like brother and sister. She has a connection with Derek and the two behave also like siblings. How are you so sure that with Isaac is different?"

"Because Isaac wanted to link with her just so he could push me out of the way. He told me himself!"

Stiles recalled the day of the kanima test back in school, in the chemistry lab. Isaac was very clear of his intentions, and Stiles was really upset about it.

"I just," continued Stiles. "Something's gotta go right here. I mean, we're getting our asses totally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying. I got my dad fired. You're gonna be held back in school. I'm in love with a killing machine whose eyes turn purple from time to time. And if on top of all that, I lose her to either Isaac or a stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face!"

But Scott zoned out from the conversation as he stood up from where he was sitting, looking towards the door.

"Don't stan yourself in the face," Scott told him.

"Why not?" Stiles questioned.

"Because Jackson's here."

• • •

She put the empty glass down as she closed her eyes, trying to focus on anything but the full moon right now.

"Come on, Isaac," she whispered to herself. "Find an anchor, something."

She put her hair on a high messy ponytail before turning around, holding now a new glass of red punch. She looked over to Matt, her recent discovered stalker, and she smiled a bit before looking towards the sky, towards the full moon.

"Amelia," Matt called her softly and the girl looked at him, putting her glass down.

"You got two minutes," she told him and he nodded.

"Allison told you." Amelia nodded. "So I know I took some pictures of you that I should've told you about..." The girl stepped back a bit when she saw him approaching. "But is it really that bad that... that I think you're beautiful... and I think you should be the subject of a perfect photograph?"

Amelia looked at him for a few seconds before looking down to her white painted toenails, getting a bit dizzy.

"Uhm, Matt, some of those pictures," she started, "I don't even know how you took them."

She recalled all the photos Allison told her about. And they were a lot.

"Telephoto lens. I mean, come on, Amelia. Photographers call them candids."

Amelia chuckled a bit. "Well, police officers call it stalking."

She noticed behind him a dark figure with something that looked like the blade of a sword.

Dahlia?

"Stalking?" She heard Matt doubt. "So I'm... I'm a stalker now. That's... is that it? You think, uh, my bedroom is wallpapered with your photos. You think I'm the kind of guy that's gonna say something like 'If I can't have her, no one can'?" Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Well, you know what? Get over yourself, because there's another pretty girl walking through the room every five minutes."

Amelia looked at him for a few seconds before scoffing, putting the glass down and staring at him.

"Well, then, all you have to do is wait another three. Good luck."

She was about to walk away when the guy grabbed her arm. She let go quickly before leaving the place they were to find the shadow she saw.

As soon as she stepped in the hallway, she saw two figures. One with a crossbow and the other with a sword.

"Stiles..." she said before she felt the arrow hit her in the chest, blood coming out of it.

The two figures approached her as she trembled in pain, no other person in the party noticing the arrow stuck in her.

Dahlia... and her father.

"Dad?"

"You are weak," the man told her. "You've wasted all your talent, all your potential. Look at you! You are not strong."

"How could you belong with us?" Dahlia asked her. "You've always wanted to belong with us, we know it. Even if we kill and do wrong things, we are your family, and you've always wanted our love, Amelia. But how can you receive our love when you are so pathetic."

"Not here, please," she whispered.

Her father looked so real, like he was standing there, in front of her, with his crossbow aiming at her forehead. He had this emptiness in his eyes that made Amelia sobbed.

He was looking at her like if she was another supernatural creature to kill.

"You are a disappointment," told her her father in a serious tone. "It took your mother three seconds accept it, and she no longer sees you as our daughter. I no longer see you as mine either."

Dahlia lifter her sword up, and when she was about to cut Amelia's head, the illusions disappeared, and so did the arrow and all the blood. Amelia looked down as she panted in confusion before staring up, looking for her father and Dahlia.

The girl grabbed her phone and dialed her cousin's number, this one taking a bit to pick up.

"What's up, Amy? I'm looking for the hunters as you told me."

"Okay," she stammered. "Keep... keep going."

Amelia hung up the phone before looking around. She had to find Stiles.

When she got downstairs, she was a bit dizzy. She left the punch on the table and walked towards the outside, noticing how Stiles was staring towards nothing, with tears on his cheeks.

"Stiles..." she approached her boyfriend, but got interrupted by her phone ringing.

She slowly picked it up, trying to maintain balance as she walked towards Stiles.

"What's up Derek?"

"I need some help with the werewolves—"

"I can't right now, bye."

The girl hung up the phone before looking up, noticing Scott in front of her with a water bottle.

"Amelia, drink the water..."

"Scott I..." she started softly. "My mom doesn't—"

"Drink the water!"

The girl grabbed the water bottle and drank it, closing her eyes for a bit before looking at the werewolf, who was staring at her with a tiny smile.

"We need to find Stiles."

"He's over there sitting."

The two approached Stiles, kneeling down in front of him. Scott was holding a water bottle while Amelia placed her hands on the guy's chest, looking at him with a tiny smile.

"Stiles drink the water," Scott told her but Amelia shook her head.

"He's human, he's never gonna sober up quickly like me."

"Can you do better?"

Amelia grabbed Stiles by his shirt before tossing him to the pool, leaving them for two seconds before taking him out.

Stiles started panting as he recovered his breath, looking at his girlfriend and best friend.

"How do you feel?" Amelia asked him and he looked at her.

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl," he replied and she chuckled.

"He's sober," she told Scott, still looking at her boyfriend. "Hey..."

"Hey," he said softly. "I'm..."

"There's not time, tell me later," she told him. "We need to find Lydia."

• • •

Amelia looked around, but she couldn't find neither Lydia or Lizzie. And the second was worrying her even more.

"I can't find her," let she know to Scott and Stiles as she joined the two.

"Dude, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out," pointed out Stiles before the three watched two guys jumping into the pool, making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I can see that," she whispered. "What the hell do we do?"

"I don't know," said Scott, "but we gotta—"

"I can't swim!" They heard someone yell and the three look towards the pool. "No, no, no. Stop! I can't swim!"

It was Matt. Two guy threw him into the pool, slowly drowning as he tried to reach the surface yet not being able to.

Amelia was about to help him out when Jackson beat her to it, helping getting Matt out of the pool and stand up.

"What are you looking at?" The guy questioned and Amelia looked towards her friends in confusion.

Matt passed right by them, and the three were silent as they watched him walk away. No one said a thing, not even when they heard the sirens getting close and everyone at the party started to run away.

Scott followed Matt to the outside while Stiles grabbed Amelia by the waist, pulling her too out of the house before the cops entered.

As they were walking outside, Amelia felt something in her chest, making her stop in her tracks and Stiles turn around.

"Ames, what's—"

"Derek," she murmured. "Something is happening to Derek."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3K 39
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐ŸŽต Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
3.4K 75 29
[BOOK ONE] Josie Carlisle moves back to a small town in California called Beacon Hills. Old House. New School. Familiar Faces. And a few unbelievable...
4.2K 118 18
Beacon Hills is a town of mystery. I lived in Beacon Hills for as long as I remember, and lots of very strange things happen. Like the lizard-man or...