interchanged. jjk ✔︎

By Kookie_87

exchanging bodies with an idol sounds interesting, right? ~ | Highest rankings | #1 in bodyswap (out of 1000+... More

•1• fake love
•2• dimple
•3• rain
•4• awake
•5• one night in a strange city
•6• embarrassed
•7• lie
•8• idol
•9• her
•10• attack on bangtan
•11• am i wrong?
•12• ma city
•14• 00:00
•15• war of hormone
•16• paradise
•17• don't leave me. (bonus)
author's note + new story

•13• wishing on a star

931 35 18
By Kookie_87

Your POV:

After Emma left, you both kept staring at each other without even saying anything. What you both didn't notice was, that Jimin was in the room.
"Ahem Ahem.......... AHEM AHEM?!!" You heard Jimin clear his throat, perhaps he was trying to get your attention.

You quickly broke eye contact with Jungkook and looked down, grinning slightly.
"So I think we should decide the-" Jimin paused and he suddenly jerked back a little, as if he was gonna faint.
Then he shook his head and looked at both of you blankly.

"Umm... You were saying something?" You said. He kept staring blankly without uttering a single word.

Then, Jimin started speaking in Korean. All the words flew above your head.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the room's door. You looked at Taehyung entering the room.
"Hey there." He paused "It's me. Namjoon. I'm in Taehyung now."

He spoke to Jimin and confirmed that Jimin was back in his body.

"Oh god so are they going to keep switching their bodies with each other?" You mumbled to yourself.
"(Y/N), this is getting worse, I think we should meet Ms Isabella ASAP." Said Taehyung.

"Going right now won't be safe. I think we should go at around midnight because there will be a lot of people at this time... All nine of us have to go." You said, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.
"You're right. Anyway, I'll go to my room now." He said and left, while Jimin followed him.

You sighed and sat down on the bed. You looked at Jungkook who was still standing and smiled.
"Come on, sit down. You must be tired." You gestured him to sit.

He nodded and walked towards you. But what happened next was totally unexpected. He tripped on something and fell on you.

It was weird to see your own face so close to you because, your faces were inches apart. You stared into his eyes with your widened eyes.
Your noses almost touching.

Emma entered the room saying, "Hey sis i-"
She paused with a little surprise, but then she gave us a silly grin. Jungkook quickly got off you.

"Sorry to disturb... love birdies, I'll come back later~" Emma teased.
"Hey! It's not what it looks like! I have a boyfriend, so it's nothing like what you think!" You said.

"Had." Was the only word that came out of her mouth.

"What?" You asked.

"He broke up with you over text." Emma chuckled and ran out of the room.

"Hey wait!" You tried catching her before she would go any further, but you tripped over something. You were about to fall but thanks to Jungkook, you didn't, because he grabbed you by your waist before you would fall.

It was not like the kdramas, where the girl is about to fall and a guy catches her, because in this case you were Jungkook.
"Uh... Thanks again." You said awkwardly, regaining your balance.

After gaining your balance, The very first thing you wanted to find out was, what did you and Jungkook trip over?
You looked around on the floor and saw a plushie toy on the floor.

Seriously?....

"Chimmy!" Jimin came running in the room and picked up the plushie.

"naneun igeos-eul chajgo iss-eossda." He said and left the room happily.
{Translation: I was looking for this.}

Seriously?!

You gave Jungkook an awkward smile and sat down again. This time Jungkook carefully observed his steps and sat next to you.

You were a little sad because of the breakup but didn't really think too much of it because your boyfriend never really cared about you. Adam seemed like he was more interested to sleep with you rather than to be your partner.

You felt like you had caught feelings for Jungkook. There was something you wanted to tell him since a while and you decided to say it now. "Jungkook?" You called.
He looked at you and nodded in response.

"I... Okay this is weird but...is it possible to like someone without even knowing much about them?" You spoke.
He blinked and kept looking at you.
"Oh right... I guess you don't understand..." You said.
"I understand little if speak slowly." He said.
"It's okay nevermind." It was too awkward for you to explain.

He held your hand to regain your attention.

"Say it again." He said, words perfectly slipped out of his mouth.

"I think... I maybe... kinda... you know..." you were nervously speaking.

You took and pause and then said, "Let's go and get something to eat."

He blinked but then nodded since he was hungry too.

-

After dinner, you were sitting in the balcony along with Jungkook and Emma.

"The stars are so pretty." You said.

Emma had been translating your sentences to Jungkook since the last hour and she was growing extremely tired.

"I'm gonna make a wish." You said looking at the brightest star, and closed you eyes for a few seconds.

"You know what. I'm done. I'm gonna go and hangout with the others." She said and left before you could stop her.

"What did you wish for?" Jungkook asked.

"I wished to be back in my body soon, and not let you and your friends have the trouble anymore." You answered.
He smiled.

"(Y/N)?"

You hummed in response and looked at Jungkook.

"I just want say that... don't get... don't be Adam's girlfriend again." He spoke in broken English.

You were glad he was advising you but you still thought of asking him why.
"Why?" You asked.
"Because... you deserve better." He replied.

There. He just caused butterflies in your stomach. How did you fall for him so quick?

A voice interrupted, "We need to leave. Now." Namjoon instructed, startling both of you.

He left, after you two got up. Before heading out, you grabbed Jungkook to stop him.
He glanced at you with a little confusion. You smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and then walked out, leaving him flustered.

He touched his cheek and smiled shyly.

***
At Midnight
***

All nine of you secretly left the dorm. All of you were wearing a mask, a cap and sunglasses. "This feels like a spy movie" Emma laughed.

The sky was oddly coloured again. Just like it was the last time you had seen it from your window sill.

***

After reaching the place where Miss Isabella was supposed to be, you knocked on the house's door. A familiar lady opens the door and looks at all of you in confusion.
She was the assistant you had met before.

"Umm hello, Actually we wanted to meet Miss Isabella..." You spoke up. She says, "I'm afraid you can't meet her..."
"What? Why?" You asked.

"I can't let you meet her without an appointment." She answered.
"But it's urgent... we really have to meet her." Taehyung spoke up.

Before the assistant could say anything, a voice interrupted. "It's okay, let them come in. I don't have anything better to do right now anyway."

The assistant nods. "Miss Isabella is right here. You can meet her." She says and lets you all in.

After you are all seated, an old lady shows up and sits down in front of her orbuculum.

"Miss Isabella. We need a favour from you." Taehyung spoke up.

"Wait Namjoon." You interrupt before Miss Isabella can speak. "That's not her." You continued.

"(Y/N). What are you saying?" He asked.

"She's not Miss Isabella." You reply, gesturing at the lady.

"But she's the one who was on all those poster and articles that Mia sent you." He stated.

"No way." You say and check your phone. Miss Isabella on the poster was replaced by another old lady. The same lady sitting in front of you.

You were a hundred percent sure that this was not the lady who you met on that day.
"No." You mumbled and got up, as the lady glanced at you with concerned eyes.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked.

Taehyung glanced at you again, "(Y/N). There must be some sort of confusion-"
"That is not her." You said again.

Jungkook held your hand, and made you sit. "It's okay." He whispered.
"Let's see if she can help us." He continued.

"So... basically" Taehyung started explaining everything to the lady who listened eagerly.

"She met you that day and you said that the crystal would cost her a game." He continued.

"Is there anyway we can fix this?" He asked.

"Can I ask you something?" You interrupted, facing the old lady.

"Are you really Miss Isabella?" You asked.
"(Y/N) not again-" Taehyung whispered.

"Yes dear." The lady answered.
"Then can you tell me what was I wearing that day?" You asked.
"I see a lot of people everyday, I wouldn't remember what each one was wearing." She answered calmly.

You thought for a while.
"What was the colour of the crystal?" You asked.

And this time, the lady didn't say anything.

"See. I told you she was not Miss Isabella." You concluded.
Everyone seemed shocked, but they believed you this time. Everyone got up to leave.

"Who are you?" You asked.

The lady sighed in defeat.
"I'll tell you that, but there's something you need to know." She said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Isabella passed away, a few days ago."

_____________________________

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 17K 34
(COMPLETED) Adalyn was your average, shy girl. She cared about her grades and stuck to herself most of her days. She put on a smile everyday so that...
390K 19.4K 45
He is a warewolf with those beautiful pink eyes.... "What are you doing? " i ask. "Prove to you that i am a werewolf." He says. "But why you must re...
63.3K 1.5K 54
Maybe i'm just a kid in love well if that's the truth then ion ever wanna grow up cause what's better than being young and hopelessly in love with yo...
3.9K 159 39
× Book FOUR of the Red's Mafia Leader Series × Arianna Dawson thought that her life was on the track to getting better. She thought she was on the pa...