The Mafia's Daughter And Her...

By jess_jess13

This story is about the Mafia's daughter(Jess) and her new bodygaurd. She ends up developing feelings for him... More

Jess getting ready to meet bodyguard
Jess meets her bodyguard
Things get a bit awkward
Tyler speaks
The bodyguard gets freaky
The tease
Steamy kitchen (part1)
Steamy kitchen (part2)
Steamy kitchen (part3)
Ideas
STEAMY SHOWER (pt1)
STEAMY SHOWER(pt2)
Late night fun
Getting caught (pt 1)
Getting Caught (pt 2)
Sorry about the wait

STEAMY SHOWER (pt3)

26.1K 176 21
By jess_jess13

Slowly, sliding the fingers he mjust licked up my leg. My heart started to thump and he asked me "do you want me?" I answered "yes" immediately whilst my vagina began to pulsating awaiting for what he would to to me. He opened a condom with his teeth and slid inside of me. My legs began to shake with pleasure and my breath was so heavy and it was turning Tyler on even more.

I began to scream and moan as he grabbed my throat and smashed me against the opposite wall. He began to kiss me and I came whilst moaning in his mouth. As soon as I came I dragged my warm fingers down his chest, between his legs and I gave him head. I hadn't done this before but he was guiding me with my head. His chest was moving up and down so fast as he grunts and moans. His legs where shaking and he was gripping my hair so tight. But I like it, he knew that. He shouted "faster faster!" Without hesitation I sped up. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, breaking our eye contact, as he came in my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
563K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...