Ummm...Sorry who are you?

By MadMinaHatter

Class 1A and a few pros start up a group chat and accidentally add an unknown number. I don't own PJO/HOO or... More

WHO DA FUQ IS THIS?!
Not an Update but please Read
H8 Life
Wave your Flags
Possible Crushes And Failed Interegations Part 1
Possible Crushes and Failed Interegation Part 2
You Just Backflipped Off a F*cking Whale!
Movies, Tattoos and Nightmares...Oh My
Breakfast and Beach Party Part 1
Breakfast and Beach Party Part 2
Breakfast and Beach Party Part 3 (Doctor's Orders)
Breakfast and Beach Party Part 4
Beach Party and Oh Styx!
Dabi Meets His Father and Feels Better about Shooting Endeavor
My Family Tree is Weird, and My Girlfriend can Bull Fight
Games with Demigods Leads to A Rouge Arrow
Lyric Prank (SPECIAL CHAPTER)
Zeus gets Slapped and the Gods are Put in Their Place
Sweet Karma and Happy #Exposed Day
Hi Deadpool! Oh Gods The Wall is Broken
Christmas Special Part 1 (Cannon part of story)
Christmas Special Part 2
Prophecy from Our "Amazing" Taxi Drivers
Landing on Endeavor's Foot... #Worthit
Enji Todoroki... You are NOT the Father
Hitoshi Meets The Goddess of Night... Oh Enji is still alive?!
Hermes: The God of the TMNT??

Emos unite!

2K 59 29
By MadMinaHatter

(Unknown has changed their name to WateryDeath and the Chat name to Class1A Chaos)

Static Shock⚡️: WateryDeath?

WateryDeath: Blame my brother Percy, Will, and everyone at camp

WateryDeath: Everyone has a weird nickname, so I'm not insulted.

CinnamonrollDeku: I feel bad for not introducing myself to you since you told us who you are (L/N). My name is Midoriya Izuku.

WateryDeath: seeing that you called me by my last name and introduced your previous name first, I'm guessing that you're not from the USA

GroundZero💣: OF FUCKING COURSE WE'RE NOT FROM THE STUPID STATES, SHITTY EXTRA!

WateryDeath: Can someone please pick up their angry Chihuahua from the local Shelter. They're in danger of being drop-kicked into the jaws of the Megalodon

Sharkboi: Aren't those species of shark extinct?

GroundZero💣: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALLED ME, BITCH?!

Froppy🐸: Ignore him. He has severe anger issues. I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu. The angry one is Bakugo Katsuki

Dadzawa: You can address the staff by their hero names since most of us don't trust you yet. I'm Eraserhead

KinkQueen: Midnight

Megaphone: Presentation Mic

No1Hero: All Might

MasterMind: Principle Nezu of UA

WateryDeath: Understandable. Wait, did you say you're Eraserhead?! Dude, you're my favorite hero (Second to the first Perseus and Achilles)

WateryDeath: So there are pro heroes in this chat?! Now I feel embarrassed about my past.

EmoKing🖤: Tokoyami Fumikage, it's a pleasure to meet you (L/N). Tell me do you reveal in the darkness?

Sharkboi: Uh-oh (Kirishima)

ClassRep: Tokoyami I don't think she does

Tape man: Not everyone is emo (call me Sero)

Auxcord: you be surprised (call me Jiro)

CinnamonrollDeku: if we're talking emo, then I have to add a friend of mind

WateryDeath: Mind if I add someone too?

ClassRep: I don't see why not

(CinnamonrollDeku added Shinso Hitoshi to the chat)

(WateryDeath added Deathbreath to the chat)

GroundZero💣: WHO THE FUCK IS DEATHBREATH?!

Deathbreath: (Y/N), what's going on? I thought you were training in Iceland? Also, why am I here?

(Shinso Hitoshi changed his name to KillMe)

(ClassRep changed KillMe to Shinso
and changed Static Shock⚡️to Pikachu⚡️)(Shinso changed his name to InsomniaPrince)

InsomniaPrince: Mind Explaining why I'm in a group chat with my dads in it, Midoriya?

Cinnamonroll Deku: *Plays G note* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Pikachu⚡️: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Auxcord: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

InsomniaPrince: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

EmoKing🖤: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sharkboi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AlienQueen👾: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

❄️IcyHot🔥: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KodaThornberry: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

OctoNinja: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Shoji)

Deathbreath: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WateryDeath: When I was a young girl, My fathers took me into the city...

Sharkboi: To see a Marching band! He said, "Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken...

InsomniaPrince: "The beaten and the Damned!"

Deathbreath: I'm so proud to be your brother

WateryDeath: Until I pull a Percy or Leo move that could potentially get me killed

Deathbreath: Like that time you did a reenactment of Percy when he shot himself out of a volcano?

No.1Hero: WHAT?!

MasterMind: Really

KinkQueen: How did you survive?!

CinnamonrollDeku: That sound kinda fun

InsomniaPrince: Don't even think about blowing yourself up without me, Izuku

Megaphone: Shinso No!

InsomniaPrince: Shinso Yes

Zero Gravity: Deku no!

ClassRep: Midoriya, Suicide isn't the answer! (I'm Iida Tenya, class Rep of UA hero course Class 1A)

GroundZero💣: DO A DAMN BACKFLIP!

CinnamonrollDeku: Kacchan approved!

❄️IcyHot🔥: Use Endeavor instead! (Todoroki Shoto)

MasterMind: I approve of the use of Endeavor as a test dummy.

No.1Hero: Can we go back to the original topic of Young (L/N) is in this chat and the protection that we can grant her at UA?

Deathbreath: As one of her brothers, I highly doubt that a bunch of strangers can protect her from our father's enemies. (Y/N) please come to camp or better yet, come to Father's house with me.

WateryDeath: Nah, I don't feel comfortable with our stepmom glaring at us because we're dad's bastard kids. Also, if the bounty is that high, what makes you think I can go to both camps for protection?

WateryDeath: Besides, India is fantastic. Last week I explored the Catacombs of France and walked through the concentration camps of Germany, and I paid my respects.

Deathbreath: Damn it, sis, why are you so wild?

WateryDeath: I take after both fathers. One wild and free like the ocean and the other a close friend of Thanatos.

Deathbreath: I hate that you're right. Gtg, Leo set himself on fire again. Percy and Will are trying to put him out before he blows something up.

CinnamonrollDeku: It was nice chatting with you @Deathbreath!

Deathbreath: Call me Nico. We'll jam to Bullet by Hollywood undead when I get back.

WateryDeath: bye, Neeks!👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
568K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
17.7K 765 31
I know recent events in the anime aren't doing well. But... I'm still doing this fanonic idea! Dabi is remembers something about 1a. They are teens...
146 8 8
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story will contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sh...