Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

By bethanyjanebooks

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... More

Cast
1 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

2 - The Pilot

4.9K 113 25
By bethanyjanebooks

Alana, Henry and Emma arrived at a large, white house and they head through the gate and up the walkway.

Henry looked up at Alana, "Please don't take me back there," Henry said.

"We have to. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you," Alana said.

"I don't have parents. Just a mom and she's evil," Henry said.

"Evil? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?" Emma asked.

"She is. She doesn't love me. She only pretends to," Henry said.

Alana leaned down and smiled softly at him, "Hey, kid... We're sure that's not true," Alana said.

A woman, Regina, opened the front door and rushed towards Henry, Alana and Emma with a man, Sheriff Graham, stood at the doorway watching them, "Henry! Henry... Are you okay?" Regina hugged him and looked at him, holding his arms, "Where have you been? What happened?" Regina asked.

"I found my real mom," Henry said and ran into the house.

Regina looked between Emma and Alana before her eyes landed on Alana, "Y-You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina asked.

"Hi..." Alana said.

"I'll just go... Check on the lad. Make sure he's alright," Graham said and walked into the house.

Regina took a deep breath and smiled at the twins, "How would you two like a glass of the best apple cider you've ever tasted?" Regina asked.

"Got anything stronger?" Alana and Emma asked.

Emma and Alana were inside Regina's house, in the parlour, waiting for Regina who walked in with three glasses and poured out the cider.

"How did he find me?" Alana asked.

"No idea. When I adopted him, he was only three weeks old," Regina handed the twins a glass each, "Records were sealed. I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact," Regina said.

"You were told right," Alana said.

"And the father?" Regina asked.

"There was one," Alana said.

"Do I need to be worried about him?" Regina asked.

"Nope. He doesn't even know," Alana said.

"And he's been awol for ten years... We haven't seen him since... An incident," Emma said and sipped her cider when Alana glared at her.

"Do I need to be worried about you, Miss Swan?" Regina asked.

Alana looked at her, "Absolutely not," Alana said and sipped her cider.

Regina nodded and Graham came downstairs, "Madame Mayor, you can relax. Other than being a tired little boy, Henry's fine," Graham said.

"Thank you, Sheriff," Regina said and Graham walked out of the house.

Regina led the twins into a different room, she glanced at them, "I'm sorry he dragged you both out of your lives. I really don't know what's gotten into him," Regina said.

"Kid's having a rough time. It happens," Emma said as she stood beside Alana.

"You have to understand. Ever since I became mayor, balancing things has been tricky. You both have jobs, I assume?" Regina said.

"Uh, we keep busy, yeah," Alana said.

Regina gestured them to sit on the couch, "Imagine having another one on top of it," Regina sat down on the single-seater opposite Emma and Alana who were on the couch, "That's being a single mom. So, I push for order. Am I strict? I suppose. But I do it for his own good. I want Henry to excel in life. I don't think that makes me evil, do you two?" Regina said.

"I'm sure he's just saying that because of the fairy tale thing," Alana said and sipped her drink.

"What fairy tale thing?" Regina asked.

"Oh, you know. His book," Regina looked at Emma confused, "How he thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it. Like his shrink is Jiminy Cricket," Emma said.

"I'm sorry. I really have no idea what you two are talking about," Regina said.

"You know what? It's none of our business. He's your kid and we really should be heading back," Alana said.

"Of course," Regina said as she stood up instantly.

Emma and Alana put their glasses down and Regina showed them out of the house, "Want me to drive us home since you drove us here?" Alana asked.

"Sure," Emma said and headed Alana her car keys.

Alana took them, walking to the driver's seat and she looked up at the second-story window to see Henry. He closed the curtain and turned off the light.

"Ana..." Alana looked at Emma, "It's for the best, you said it yourself," Emma said.

"I know," Alana said and smiled.

They got into the yellow bug and Alana drove them down the road out of Storybrooke and in the side mirror, she noticed Henry's book still on the back seat.

"Sneaky bastard," Alana said.

"What?" Emma said and looked behind her.

Alana looked back to the road and saw a wolf on the road in front of her, "Crap!" She said and swerved the car to avoid it and ended up hitting the Storybrooke entrance sign.

Flashback

Geppetto and Pinocchio were carving a magical wardrobe out of the enchanted tree.

In another part of the castle, Snow White stood on a balcony with Delphinia beside her and Prince Charming walked to them.

"I don't want to do this," Snow White said as she turned to her friend.

"You both have to go," Delphinia said.

"I'm not leaving you," Snow White said.

"It's the only way. You'll go int there and you'll be safe from the curse," Delphinia said.

"He said it would be on their twenty-eighth birthday," Snow White said.

"You two can do this, you're everyone's only hope... I'm gonna check on Geppetto," Delphinia said and disappeared in black smoke.

"We can do this, Snow, together," Prince Charming and Snow White kissed, when they pulled apart, Snow White looked distraught, "What is it?" Prince Charming asked.

"Babies..." Snow White looked up at him, "They're coming," She told him.

On the walls surrounding the castle, Grumpy was keeping his eyes on the castle when he saw something and he kicked Sleepy, who was sleeping beside him.

"Get up! Get up! Look!" Grumpy said.

A farm smoke was seen in the distance, it rapidly covered the land and was on its way towards the castle. Grumpy ran over to the bell and began to frantically ring it.

"The curse! It's here!!" He yelled.

End of Flashback

Emma woke up in a hospital room and looked around, "Where am I?" Emma asked.

A doctor walked up to her, "You're in the hospital. My name is Dr Whale," He watched as Emma sat up, "Your friend's car was found crashed into our town sign," Dr Whale said.

"Sister and it's not her car... It's mine..." Emma said.

"Ah, okay," Dr Whale said.

"Can I go? I feel fine," Emma said.

"There have been no problems and you don't seem to have a concussion. I'll sign your release papers," Dr Whale said and turned to leave.

"Dr..." He looked at her, "Where's my sister? Alana Swan?" Emma asked.

"Well... She's..." Dr Whale said.

Meanwhile, Alana was waking up and she looked around, realising that she was in jail. She slowly sat up, hearing whistling and she looked to see someone in the cell next to hers.

"What are you lookin' at, sister?" Leroy asked.

"Hey, Leroy!" Alana looked over to see Marco on a ladder fixing a cabinet, "Manners. We have a guest," Marco climbed down the ladder and looked at Alana, "So you are, uh, Henry's mother?" He walked towards her cell as she stood up, "How lovely for him to have you back in his life," Marco said.

"Actually, my sister and I were just dropping him off," Alana said.

"Tch, don't blame ya," Alana and Marco looked at Leroy, "They're all brats, who needs 'em," Leroy said.

"Well, I'd give anything for one," Alana turned her attention back to Marco, "My wife and I, we tried for many years. But, uh, he was not meant to be," Marco said.

"Well, cry me a river," Leroy said.

Sheriff Graham entered the room and unlocked Leroy's cell, "Leroy! If I'm going to let you out, you need to behave," Leroy stepped out of the cell, "And, put on a smile and stay out of trouble," Graham said and Leroy smiled sarcastically before he walked out.

"Seriously?" Alana said as she leaned her arms on the bars of her cell.

Graham looked at her, "Regina's drinks are a little stronger than we thought," Graham said.

"I wasn't drunk. A wolf was standing in the middle of the road," Alana said.

"A wolf. Right," Graham scoffed.

Emma ran in, "Ana!" Emma said and rushed over, grabbing her sister's hand.

"Where have you been?" Alana asked.

"I woke up in the hospital," Emma said.

"I...I'm so sorry, Em," Alana said.

"Shh, it's okay. There was a wolf... Please tell me I didn't imagine that," Emma said.

"No... I saw it too," Alana looked at Graham, "Told ya," Alana said as she and Emma held hands.

Graham opened his mouth to speak when Regina came running in, "Graham! Henry's run away again. We have to..." Regina saw Alana and Emma, "What are they doing here?" Regina walked up to them, "Do you know where he is?" Regina asked.

"I just got out of the hospital, lady," Emma said.

"And you? You're awfully quiet," Regina said to Alana.

"Honey, I haven't seen him since I dropped him at your house. And," Alana gestured to her jail cell, "I have a pretty good alibi," Alana said.

"Yeah, well, he wasn't in his room this morning," Regina said.

"Did you try his friends?" Alana asked.

"He doesn't really have any. He's kind of a loner," Regina said.

Emma scoffed, "Every kid has friends. Did you check his computer? If he's close to someone, he'd be emailing them," Emma said.

"That's right, just because he seems like a loner doesn't make him one," Alana said.

"And you both know his how?" Regina asked.

"Finding people is what we do. Here's an idea. How about you guys let me out and I'll help you find him," Alana suggested.

Alana, Emma and Graham were around Henry's computer as Regina watched them. Alana was searching through Henry's computer.

"Smart kid cleared his inbox. I'm smart too," Alana took out a hard drive stick, "A little hard disk recovery utility we like to use..." Alana said as she put it into the computer.

Graham was crouched beside her, "I'm a bit more old fashioned in my techniques. Pounding the pavement, knocking on doors, that sort of thing," Graham said.

"Well, you do that for someone who's a loner and you'll be there a while," Alana countered.

"And you're on salary, we get paid for delivery. Pounding the pavement is not a luxury that we get," Emma said.

"There's a receipt for a website, whosyourmomma.org. It's expensive," Alana looked at Regina confused, "He has a credit card?" Alana said.

"He's ten," Regina said.

"Well, he used one," Alana turned to the computer, "Let's pull up a transaction record," Alana said and pulled up the transaction on the computer.

"Mary Margaret Blanchard..." Emma and Alana looked at Regina, "Who's Mary Margaret Blanchard?" Emma asked.

Regina looked at them with a hard stare, "Henry's teacher," Regina said coldly.

In a classroom full of younger kids, they were making birdhouses and the teacher was holding a bluebird as she walked to the window.

"As we build our birdhouses, remember, what you're making a home, not a cage. The bird is free and will do what it will," The teacher turned to students, "This is for them, not us," She looked at the bluebird, "They're loyal creatures," She turned around and reached her arm out of the window, letting the bluebird fly into a birdhouse in a house then she looked back at the students as they watched her, "If you love them and they love you, they will always find you," Mary Margaret said.

The school bell rang and the student began picking up their things and practically rushing to the door, "We'll pick this up after recess. No running!" Mary Margaret said.

The children filed out of the classroom, while Regina shoved through them and Emma and Alana trailed behind them.

Mary Margaret was grabbing her handbag and looked up to see Regina, "Miss Mills. What are you doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Where's my son?" Regina asked.

"Henry, I assumed he was home sick with you," Mary Margaret said.

"You think I'd be here if he was? Did you give him your credit card so he could find her?" Regina asked as she pointed to Alana who was nearby as Emma held back.

Mary Margaret looked at Alana, "I'm sorry, who are you?" She asked.

"I'm his... I'm his..." Alana said, unsure what to say.

"The woman who gave him up for adoption," Regina said coldly.

Mary Margaret put her bag down and began looking through it, "You don't anything about this do you?" Emma asked.

"No, unfortunately not," Mary Margaret brought out her purse and looked through it, noticing that her credit card was missing and she sighed, "Clever boy... I should never have given him that book," Mary Margaret said.

"What in the hell is this book I keep hearing about?" Regina asked annoyed.

Mary Margaret looked at her, "Just some old stories I gave him. As you well know, Henry is a special boy. So smart, so creative, and as you might be aware, lonely. He needed it," Mary Margaret said.

"What he needs is a dose of reality. This is a waste of time," Regina turned around, walking to the door and knocked over a stack of books, "Have a nice trip back to Boston," Regina said to Alana and Emma as she left.

Emma and Alana walked over to the fallen books with Mary Margaret, helping her pick them up, "Sorry to bother you," Alana said.

"No, it's... It's okay," They put the books on the desk they were on, "I hear this is partially my fault," Mary Margaret said.

"How's the book supposed to help?" Emma asked.

"What do you two think stories are for?" Mary Margaret asked.

"An escape from reality?" Alana questioned and Emma nudged Alana.

"In a way," Mary Margaret chuckled softly and the three walked out of the classroom, down the hall, "These stories are classics. There's a reason we all know them. They are a way for us to deal with our world. A world that doesn't always make sense. See, Henry hasn't had the easiest life," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, she's kind of a hardass," Alana said.

"No, it's more than her. He's like any adopted child. He wrestles with that most basic question they all inevitable face, why would anyone give me away?" Alana looked away, biting the inside of her lip and Emma linked their arms then Mary Margaret noticed the hurt look on her face, "Oh, I am so sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean in any way to judge you," Mary Margaret said.

"No, no, it's okay," Alana said and regained her composure before looking at her.

"Look, I gave him the book to him because I wanted Henry to have the most important thing anyone can have. Hope. Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing," Mary Margaret said.

"You know where he is, don't you?" Alana asked.

"You might want to check his castle," Mary Margaret told them.

Flashback

Delphinia ran into Snow White's and Prince Charming's chambers as she heard screaming.

"What's happened?" Delphinia asked.

"I can't have this baby now!" Snow White yelled.

"Doc, do something," Prince Charming.

"You're a dwarf who became a doc by his pickaxe?" Delphinia walked over, "Let me take a look," Delphinia said.

Prince Charming rubbed Snow White's back trying to ease the pain, "It's going to be okay. The wardrobe is almost finished, just hold on," Prince Charming said.

Elsewhere the Evil Queen and her cohorts were travelling through the forest, towards the castle.

Back at the castle, Geppetto entered the chambers, "It's ready," Geppetto said.

"It's too late. We can't move her," Delphinia said.

Baby Emma and Baby Alana were born and Snow White was holding Emma as Prince Charming held Alana.

"The wardrobe... It only takes two..." Snow White said as she looked at her husband.

"Then our plan has failed. At least we're together," Prince Charming said.

"No, you have to take them," Snow White handed over Emma to Delphinia, "Take the babies to the wardrobe," Snow White said.

"Snow?" Delphinia said as she held Emma.

"Are you out of your mind?" Prince Charming questioned.

"No, it's the only way, you two have to save them," Snow White said.

"No, no, no. You don't know what you're saying," Prince Charming said.

"No, I do. We have to believe that they'll come back for us. We have to give them, their best chance," Snow White and Prince Charming kiss Emma and Alana on their heads, "Goodbye, Alana, Emma..." Snow White said.

Prince Charming took a sword near the door and he and Delphinia entered the hallway. Delphinia saw two Black Knights and she flicked her wrist, sending them towards the ceiling hard.

"Come on, this way," Delphinia said and they ran towards where the wardrobe was being kept.

Prince Charming opened the wardrobe and he placed his daughters inside and kissed their foreheads, "Find us..." He whispered and closed the doors.

Two more Black Knights entered, one knocked Delphinia into the wall before she could defend herself, knocking her unconscious and the other stabbed Prince Charming. The knights walked over to the wardrobe, broke open the doors and discovered that it was empty and the babies were gone.

End of Flashback

Henry was sitting alone on a wooden castle-shaped slide at a playground, which Mary Margaret informed the twins that was his castle. The playground was along the shore and Alana walked up behind him, carrying his storybook as Emma stayed behind watching them.

"You left this in Em's car," Alana sat beside him, handing him the book as they looked at the clock tower, "Still hasn't moved, huh?" Alana said as she glanced at him.

"I was hoping that when I brought you and your sister back, things would change here. That the final battle would begin," Henry said.

"We're not fighting any battles, kid," Alana said.

"Yes, you two are," Henry looked her, "Because it's your destiny. You're both going to bring back the happy endings," Henry said.

"Can you cut it with the book crap?" Alana said.

"You don't have to be hostile. I know you like me, I can tell," Alana looked away and slipped off the wooden-castle, looking at the clock tower, "You're just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty," Alana turned to face him but her eyes were on the ground, as she folded her arms, "It's okay. I know why you gave me away. You wanted to give me my best chance," Henry said.

Alana looked up at him and smiled a little, "How do you know that?" Alana asked.

"Because it's the same reason Snow White gave you and your sister away," Henry said.

"Listen to me, kid. My sister and I, we're not in any book. We're real people. And we're no saviours. You were right about one thing, though. I wanted you to have your best chance, but it's not with me. Come on, let's go," Alana said and pointed to Emma who was still waiting for them as Alana turned to walk.

Henry jumped off the wooden-castle and followed her to Emma's car, "Please don't take me back there," Alana looked at him, "Just stay with me for one week. That's all I ask. One week, and you'll both see I'm not crazy," Henry said.

"We have to get you back to your mom," Alana said.

Henry stopped walking, "You don't know what it's like with her," Alana stopped walking, looking at Emma, "My life sucks!" Henry said.

Alana turned to him, "Oh, you want to know what sucking is? Being left abandoned on the side of a freeway. Our parents didn't even bother to drop us off at a hospital. We ended up in the foster system and we had a family until we were three, but then they had their own so they sent us back. Then the foster system tried to separate us when we were your age because no one wanted twins," Alana took a deep breath, "Look, your mom is trying her best. I know it's hard and I know sometimes you think she doesn't love you, but as least she wants you," Alana said and walked to the car, she opened the door and pushed the seat forward for him to get into the back.

Henry walked to her and Emma, "Your parents didn't leave you on the side of a freeway. That's just where you came through," Henry said.

"What?" Emma and Alana asked.

"The wardrobe. When you went through the wardrobe you both appeared in the street. Your parents were trying to save you two from the curse," Henry said.

"Sure they were. Come on, Henry," Alana said.

Flashback

Snow White got up and went to the room with the wardrobe, she saw Prince Charming on the ground, appeared to be dead but Delphinia wasn't there.

"No, no! No! No! No! Please...." Snow White got to the ground and crawled to him, "Please, come back to me," Snow White begins and she kissed him twice, attempting to revive him.

The Evil Queen walked into the room, "Oh, don't worry dear," Snow White looked at her, "In a few moments, you won't remember you knew him, let alone loved him," The Evil Queen said as she walked around them and stood by them.

"Why did you do this? Where's Delphinia?" Snow White asked.

"Because this is my happy ending and Delphinia, she's gone," The Evil Queen said.

The two guards entered, the Evil Queen looked at the guards, "The child?" She asked.

"Gone. They were in the wardrobe and then they were gone. They're nowhere to be found," The guard said.

"Where are they?" The Evil Queen asked Snow White.

Snow White looked at the wardrobe and smiled, "They got away..." She turned to the Evil Queen, "You're going to lose. I know that now. Good will always win," Snow White said.

"We'll see about that," The Evil Queen said.

The ceiling broke apart and a twister started to form in the room, "Where are we going?" Snow White asked.

"Somewhere horrible. Absolutely horrible. A place where the only happy ending will be mine," The Evil Queen said.

The windows shatter and the dark smoke filled the room and they were whisked away.

At the same time, Delphinia woke up in the dungeons and looked up to see Rumpelstiltskin watching her.

"Friends with Snow White?" Rumpelstiltskin questioned.

"Papa... I..." Delphinia said.

"Don't! You don't get to talk! You have no idea what you've done! You do not ruin this for me!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled at her as she flinched.

They heard rumbling and turned to see the dark smoke heading towards them, soon engulfing them and whisking them away.

End of Flashback

Alana and Emma brought Henry back to Regina and he ran inside, heading upstairs as Regina looked at the twins.

"Thank you," Regina said.

"No problem," Alana said.

"He's seemed to have taken quite a shine to you two," Regina said.

"You know what's kind of crazy? Yesterday was our birthday and when we blew out our candles on the cupcakes Em bought us, I actually made a wish... That is wouldn't be just Em and I on our birthday. And then, Henry showed up," Alana said.

"I hope there's no misunderstanding here," Regina said.

"I'm sorry?" Alana said.

"Don't mistake all this as an invitation back into his life," Regina said as she approached them.

"Oh..." Alana said.

"Miss Swan, you made a decision ten years ago. And in the last decade, while you've been... Well, who knows what you two have been doing. I've changed every diaper. Soothed every fever. Endured every tantrum. You may have given birth to him, but he is my son," Regina said.

"I was not..." Alana began to say.

"No!" Regina interrupted her, "You don't get to speak. You don't get to speak. you don't get to do anything. You gave up that right when you tossed him away. Do you know what a closed adoption is? It's what you asked for. You have no legal right to Henry and you're going to be held to that. So, I suggest you get in your sister's car and you both leave this town. Because if you two don't, I will destroy the two of you if it is the last thing I do. Goodbye, Miss Swan's," Regina said harshly and turned around, walking back towards her house.

"Do you love him?" Alana called out.

Regina turned to her, "Excuse me?" Regina said.

"Henry, do you love him?" Alana asked.

"Of course I love him," Regina said and walked inside, shutting the door.

"Thinking what I'm thinking?" Emma asked.

"Don't I always?" Alana questioned as they looked at each other.

In the hospital, Mary Margaret was volunteering and she placed vases of flowers next to patients' beds. She put one next to a comatose patient, named, John Doe.

Mary Margaret saw a woman walking to the doors, "Amy!" Mary Margaret called out and a woman turned around, "I'm glad I caught you before you finished your rounds... I, um, have you heard if anyone claimed the John Doe yet?" She asked.

"Sadly, no... But we can only hope and I doubt a bloke like that won't stay lost for long," Amy said with a smile.

Mary Margaret smiled, "You're terrible," Mary Margaret said.

"It's not like you weren't thinking it, I'm just brave enough to say it," Amy said with a smirk.

Back at the Mayor's house, Henry was looking out of his bedroom window, looking at the clock tower.

Meanwhile, Emma and Alana headed to Granny's Bed and Breakfast, they walked inside and heard two people arguing.

"You're out all night, and now you're going out again!" Granny said.

"I should have moved to Boston," Ruby said as Emma and Alana watched them awkwardly.

"I'm sorry that my heart attack interfered with your plans to sleep your way down the eastern seaboard," Granny said.

"Excuse us? We'd like a room," Alana said.

Granny and Ruby looked at them shocked, "Really?" Granny rushed behind the counter, "Would you like a forest view or a square view? Normally, there's an upgrade fee for the square but," Granny opened up the logbook, "But as rents do, I'll wave it," Granny said.

"Square is fine... You got a twin room?" Emma said.

"Mhm, certainly. Now, what're the names?" Granny asked.

"Swan, Emma and Alana Swan," Emma said.

A man, Mr Gold, entered the inn unnoticed, "Emma and Alana," Everyone looked at him, "What lovely names," Mr Gold said.

"Thanks," Alana said.

Granny passed Mr Gold an envelope of money and Mr Gold checked inside, "It's all there," Granny said.

"Yes, yes, of course, it is, dear. Thank you," Mr Gold looked at the twins, "You both enjoy your stay... Emma, Alana," Mr Gold said and he walked out of the inn.

Alana looked at Granny, "Who's that?" Alana asked.

"Mr Gold," Alana and Emma looked at Ruby who was watching him walk away from the inn, "He owns this place," Ruby said.

"The inn?" Emma asked.

"No," The twins turned to Granny, "The town. So, how long will you both be with us?" Granny asked.

"Umm..." Emma said.

"A week. Just a week," Alana said.

"Great," Granny took a key from the wall and handed it to them, Emma reached out and grabbed it, "Welcome to Storybrooke," Granny said.

Back in Henry's room, he was watching the clock tower, when Emma took the key from Granny, the clock ticked, signalling 8:16 and Henry smiled happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
14.3K 733 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...
56.5K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...