โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

11

491 191 9
By _heemerh

   * Omotara *

  "Sorry what?" Dazzline asked.
  Everyone stared at me in shock.

"You heard me" I replied.

"But Tara, you didn't tell us that..." I head my hand up to shut Fara.

   "Shé mo pe yin si oro yi ni?" I snapped, meaning did I tell you to interfere?

  "E ma waa ooo" I warned meaning don't come. Those who understood Yoruba nodded.

   "Care to tell us what you all are talking about?" Dazzline asked.

  "Did you understand anything they said?" She asked Zahra.

  Oh Lord, how did I I forget that Zahra is here?

   Oh Lord, I hope she doesn't understand Yoruba.

   "No. I told you I'm Shuwa-Arab" Zahra replied. "But I understood the last part. She said they shouldn't come"

  "Why?" Dazzline asked me.

"I told them not to come because I don't want too many visitors. So only Stella and Fara will be there" I lied.

  The truth is, only Dazzline will be at that sleepover.

Because it's not a sleepover, I want my parents to meet Dazzline so we can get to the bottom of this.

"Ohhh. Okay, I'll be there. If I have time" Dazzline replied and continued with her food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Babe, I still can't believe you're planning on being friends with Dazzline" Zephan said.

   It was only my friends and his friends that were in the class.

  Nathan and Dazzline had gone home. Including Zahra and the other girls.

   "Yeah, Tara, that's unbelievable!!" Stella added.

  I laughed. "Emi ke? Laye laye!" Meaning me? Never.

  "Why on earth do you all think I would be friends with that one? I only invited her there because I want my parents to tell me what is really going on. I want them to tell me who she is" I said.

  "Why do you think they know her?" Elizabeth asked.

  "Why won't they know her? I feel they are hiding something from me." I replied.

  "Okay. Just don't cause any wahala!" Salina said as she carried her bag.

  "I won't" I laughed. Zephan carried me.

"What are you doing?! Drop me!" I whined like a fifteen year old girl who is being carried by her grandfather.

   I hated it when people carried me.

  "No babe. Let me drop you at home" Zephan replied.

  I rolled my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Damn it! What is wrong with your car?!" I snapped as Zephan's driver tried starting the car again but failed.

  "I no no, madam Tara. E no wan start!" The driver replied in pidgin meaning I don't know, madam Tara, it won't start.

    "O ga oo!" I mummred as I got down from the car meaning this is serious.

  "Babe, where are you going?" Zephan asked me.

  "I don't know, I have to find a way to get home! And you know I can't trek ooo. You know ooo" I snapped.

  "It's not my fault, Tara" Zephan said.

   "So who's fault is it? Mine? Ptchew!!" I hissed.

   "Why are you venting your anger on me?!" He snapped.

  "Don't ask me foolish questions, abeg! Just order uber or something!" I snapped.

  "Order uber? It's just a ten minutes walk from here to your house. There are even bikes everywhere and Maruwa. Can't you just enter one?" He said, getting angry.

  "Enter what? Have you gone bonkers or something?!"  I replied, just as angry as he was.

   "Tara, you are..."

We heard the horn of a car and when I looked back, it was a purple Toyota Celica. It looked very new and shiny.

   "Hey! Is there a prob? I see you're stranded here" Dazzline said, getting out of the drivers seat.

"Yes, we are stranded here" I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair in furstruation.

  "Let me drop you home" she offered.

  As much as I hate this girl, I have to jump at this offer. I cannot let someone see me, a whole Omotara Imani Adebayo, walking home in this hot sun!!!!

   "Okay, thanks" I replied as I sat in the passenger seat.

  "Who will drive?" I added.

"Me, of course" she shrugged her shoulders as she turned on the Bluetooth of her car and drove away.

   "You can drive?" I asked in shock. No one in my class can drive except from Stella.

  In Nigeria, it is not allowed for a child under the age of eighteen to drive.

   And if you an eighteen year old boy, and you have a car, then, everyone assumes that you are a yahoo boy.

  "Yeah I can. Unlike Nigeria, kids at the age of sixteen are allowed to drive" she explained.

   "Ohhh" I replied.

"That's my house" I added.

"Okay" she parked in front of the gates to my house.

  I saw that Mom and Dad's cars were in the compound.

  Who needs to plan a fake sleepover when all my answers can be answered today?

  "Would you like to meet my parents?" I asked. "I'm sure that they would want to meet you if I tell them that you dropped me home". 

  "Okay" she replied as she got down and we both entered the compound.

  "Ahh, small madam!!" Said the gatekeeper, Mr john, who had been sleeping on duty.

   "So you don start dis your bad habit again abi?" I asked meaning so you have continued with your bad habit right?

   "No be like that, madam!" He replied meaning it's not like that madam.

  "Then how e be like?" I replied, rolling my eyes. "Are my parents at home?"

   "Yes ma!!" He replied.

"Okay. If they born your ancestors well, make you go back to sleep. Oponu!" I insulted him. Meaning: if you want trouble, then go back to sleep. Fool!

   "Let's go in" I told Dazzline.

  "Hi mom, hi Dad" I greeted my parents.

  "Meet my friend, Dazzline" I said.
The glass cup mom was holding fell to the floor and shattered into pieces as soon as she saw Dazzline.

   Dad also looked at Dazzline in shock.

  "Tamara? Tamara, My daughter?" Mom stuttered.

   "What's going on? Why did she call me Tamara? Why did she call me her daughter?" Dazzline asked in confusion.

  "I don't know" my reply came out as a whisper.

   Mom broke into tears.

"I'm so sorry, your father and I left you at the hospital when you and your twin sister were born" mom sobbed.

  "What?!" Dazzline and I said at the same time.

   "This can't be true! It can't be!" Dazzline cried as she ran out of the house.

   So Dazzline and I are twins! Damn it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
   😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.
WTF!!!!

  Tara and Dazzline are sisters??!!!!
Oh lord!!!!!! Even I myself can't believe this!
  But I'm happy sha.
Because, the real drama is just about to start.
  Anyways, please show a little bit of support and vote for the book. And comment too.
   Thanks for reading.
  Love y'all.
   Stay safe.
Till next time.
   Buhbyeeee.
💖💖💖💖💖.
     Word Count: 1151.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 12.6K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
81.9K 9.1K 62
Highest Ranked in Nigerian out of #1.14k as at 19/03/19 It's a typical Nigerian Story about Andrew and Andrea, the billionaire twins who had everythi...
1.2K 208 22
***A Nigerian themed book*** {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, h...