Still with You | Jikook โœ“

By BabyMochissi_

Dispatch revealed a list of couples, directly affecting Jimin and Jungkook. Separated, Jungkook tried his bes... More

January 8th, 20XX
January 15th, 20XX
January 22nd, 20XX
January 29, 20XX
Still with You

January 1st, 20XX

3.3K 179 29
By BabyMochissi_

Dear Jimin,

Are you okay? When I woke up this morning, my phone was blowing up like crazy. I didn't think it'd be like this. There was never a thought in my mind that only one of us would be outed. We were so careful. The company said they paid off Dispatch. But apparently Dispatch changed their minds and wanted a good story. So instead of revealing our relationship, they just revealed you as gay.

Yoongi says that Big Hit will handle it, that our lawyers will handle it, so why does it feel like the world is falling apart? Where are you? No one will tell me. I keep calling and texting, but it says the phone number is disconnected. Is this part of the plan? Namjoon says that everything is under control. But it really isn't, is it?

I know that I'm writing this the day this happened, but everything is going so fast, yet nothing feels like it's getting done. Are you in hiding? Are you safe? Do you regret it? Do you regret us? Jimin, I know I probably don't have the right to say this, but, I'm scared. I need you. We were supposed to be together for this. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I'm sorry, Jimin. Please forgive me. I miss you.

Love,

Jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 19.2K 61
Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anything else...or Does He? Where Jungkook is a...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
389K 15.8K 50
Park Jimin, was just an average teenager trying to handle high school and issues with his family. After the death of his siblings he was left to dea...
115K 6.5K 23
[๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉโœ“ [๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ (๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹๐™Ž)โœ“ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 24-๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...