Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

18- Sleepover

1.2K 41 45
By weasleytwinsimp11

"One kiss and i'll leave the two of you alone." said Miles pulling Emilia closer to him and wrapping his hands on her waist. Y/n looked quite surprised as she never really see them act like that.

"Hey you know I need to use the bathroom!" said Y/n as Miles smiled at her. She walked into the bathroom and let out a small laugh as Emilia and Miles looked at each other with a smile. Emilia placed a kiss on his lips and pulled away, Miles grabbed her by her neck, pulling her into a deeper kiss.

"God I love you." said Miles as Emilia smiled pulling him back into other kiss. Y/n's eyes widen as she covered her mouth quickly, not sure if she heard that correct.

"Love you too, now get out." said Emilia as Miles groaned. "You can come out now Y/n/n." Y/n opened the door and looked at Miles and Emilia in surprise as Miles was at the door. Miles quickly pulled Emilia into other kiss and walked out the door smiling.

"Oh! Let me know if I need to kidnap Emilia and send Adrian in here." said Miles sticking his head back in the door as Y/n laughed.

"Right I'll let you know." said Y/n sarcastically as Emilia pushed his head out. Miles laugh was heard outside the door which made Emilia and Y/n laugh. "God I love you?"

"You heard that?" said Emilia turning bright red. Y/n laughed and sat on Emilia's bed facing opposite of her.

"Yeah, I thought I was hearing things? Since when did you guys... well what happened between the two of you." said Y/n as Emilia smiled. She trusted Y/n a lot and never really had a female friend to talk things out with like this.

"In the summer we kissed but it wasn't like we planned to kiss, he was trying to annoy me and our faces met and well we moved back but Miles pulled me back and we kissed. We didn't really have much time to talk about it because Adrian then arrived but when he left we said it was nothing. Turns out it wasn't nothing, when we would all hang out, Miles and I would often find ourselves glancing at each other or finding ourselves in awkward situations. When we came back to Hogwarts, he started getting jealous of the guys who would try and talk to me. Then the day me and him had our big fight, we were in the music room and we nearly kissed again. Miles told me we should stop pretending and well you know after all that." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised. She let out a chuckle as Emilia turned red.

"It's been going on for a while huh, I think the two of you make a pretty couple." said Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Only if you knew how much we fight. That's one of the reason I didn't want to be with him. We fought as friends, imagine as a couple and I was right." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her softy.

"Really? What made you change your mind?" said Y/n as Emilia started smiling. She let out a small laugh and rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"I mean I really do like him, so I thought we probably wouldn't fight so much." said Emilia as Y/n brought her knees to her chest. "We don't fight as much anymore but it's a weird relationship I know."

"It is a very different type of love, I don't want to see you get hurt E but if you know what you're doing." said Y/n as Emilia smiled at her.

"I'm so glad you became my friend because Miles and Adrian would've sucked at listening to me." said Emilia with a laugh. "But tell me about you and Adrian!"

"Well what do you want to know? I mean I'm sure he tells you everything." said Y/n with a laugh. Emilia chuckled and looked at her suspiciously. "Why that smile?"

"Is he a better kisser then Liam." said Emilia as Yn bursted out into laugher. She nodded her head as Emilia gave disgusted her disgusted look. "That's gross!"

"You asked! Now is Miles a better kisser then Cedric?" said Y/n as Emilia's smiled grew. Her cheeks grew hot as she gave Y/n a grin.

"Cedric was softer but Miles... Miles is very different." said Emilia as Y/n's eyes widen and they both bursted out laugher again. "You're still a virgin right?"

"Yeahh! Aren't you?!" said Y/n as Emilia covered her face with her hand and let out a laugh. Y/n looked at her surprised. "Miles???"

"ITS WEIRD I KNOWW." said Emilia turning red. Y/n bursted out laughing causing Emilia to turn redder. "Not what I expected honestly, especially not doing it with Miles."

"Did it hurt?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a grin as they both started laughing. "Stop you're dirty minded, it's just a question."

"Well.. Miles is pretty big. We've only done it once and that's when I got my 'Burn'. It felt very strange but when you're in that moment, everything just disappears. Then you feel it the next day, it was like I did a bunch of exercises." said Emilia. Y/n looked at her surprised and then smiled shyly.

"Do you think Adrian is big?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a disgusted face. "What?!"

"I don't want to think about that Y/n! Although, the other day he got hard off your laugh. Miles and I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever." said Emilia as Y/n turned red. "Hey if you want to find out, just tell Miles to kidnapped me."

"Ah i'm sure that's why you want Miles to kidnap you." said Y/n laughing. Emilia playful hit her arm and smiled. "I'll find out when the times right."

"You better prepared yourself because i'm sure he knows what he's doing. He had Hazel going crazy over him." said Emilia as Y/n groaned and threw her head back.

"Ugh I forget they did stuff together. What did he even see in her?" said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and hugged her pillow.

"Well at first she was bearable, she wasn't annoying and she didn't try so hard. Adrian didn't really pay attention to her until Gianna introduced them, of course Gi got annoyed of her and instantly regretted her decision but they became a couple pretty fast. She was very two faced, when she was with Adrian she would try and act all nice and sweet but she is a complete bitch, well as you seen from earlier. Honestly, you remember that day when Adrian randomly grabbed you by your face?" said Emilia as Y/n nodded remembering back to when they were barely becoming friends. "Well yeah Miles and I looked at him like what are you doing because who does that to somebody randomly. Well we like to think that you came into our lives for a very good reason and of course I was right. I started to notice the way he would look at you like you're the only girl in the world and he still looks at you, he doesn't look at any other girl and i'm sure that's why he's trying to take things slow with you. I don't think he wants to ruin things by going so fast."

   "A lot of girls do stare at him don't they? I noticed that when me and him were going to the library." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled. Y/n looked at her friends and thought about Adrian.

———

"So what where they talking about?" said Adrian once Miles came into the dorm with a smile. His smile quickly faded remembering how annoying Adrian was being.

"Why ? Whats going on?" said Graham from his bed. Miles sat down on his bed and looked back at Adrian who was changing into his pajamas.

"Adrian is mad at Emilia because he thinks she's keeping things from him." said Miles as Graham looked at him as if Adrian was right to be mad.

"I don't think, I know she's keeping things from me. She use to tell me everything, now she tends to hide away from me. She tells Y/n everything, but oh no Adrian can't know." said Adrian as Miles face palmed. Graham looked at Miles and slowly looked back at Adrian.

"Your friendship is turning really weird.." said Graham as Miles looked up at him. Adrian looked at him confused.

"What do you mean it's turning weird?" said Adrian as Miles kept his eyes on Graham, hoping that he doesn't spill it out.

"Well, first it's Miles and Emilia not speaking to each other for about a month. Then it goes from Emilia hanging out with us all the time to barely talking, then it goes to you and her fighting? The two of you never fought." said Graham as Adrian looked over at Miles surprised.

"Me and her never did fight before did we?" said Adrian as Miles shock his head 'No'. Graham looked back at Miles and gave him a thumbs up. Miles' patience with Graham was on a thin line and any moment he was going to hex him.

"Emilia has Y/n now, a female friend. She's never had a female friend Adrian. Gianna doesn't count, she can't talk to Gianna about things girls talk about, she's only 13. You have Y/n now too, yeah we're all friends but we also don't want to be between your weird tension." said Miles as Adrian sat on his bed. "If E is keeping something from us, i'm sure she'll tell us when she's ready." Graham looked at Miles with a face and rolled his eyes.

"Bloody hell Miles, you're right. I hate when you're right." said Adrian getting up and walking out the dorm.

———

  "Yeah but you shouldn't worry about it. Like I told you before, the boys have really good hearts and you and Ade are good for each other." said Emilia with a smile. She placed her fingers together and did a 'chefs kiss' as Y/n laughed. There was a knock on the door that made Y/n look at Emilia surprised. "Miles go away!"

   "It's not Miles." said Adrian from behind the door. Emilia grinned at Y/n who turned around confused. Adrian opened the door and looked at the girl who were sitting on Emilia's bed crisscross.

   "Oh do you want me to go to the boys dorm?" said Emilia as her smile faded. Y/n was to busy looking at Adrian in a white tank and his sleeping pants, until Emilia poked her side realizing she was sharing. Adrian grinned at her and closed the door and pulled a chair to Emilia's bed.

   "No I actually wanted to talk to you." said Adrian as Emilia look taken back. Y/n rose her eyebrows and smiled.

  "Do you want me to leave?" said Y/n as Adrian gave her a look and smiled at her.

   "Of course not." said Adrian as he rubbed her hand, Emilia was looking at them awkwardly until Adrian started talking again. "I'm sorry E, I've been really rude to you lately. I understand now you have Y/n and you want to tell her all your girly things, I'll listen when you're ready."

   "About bloody time Adrian! You were making me depressed!" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled as he grabbed her hand. Emilia smiled at her bestfriend and hit him in the back.

   "I swear you were a complete dick to me. Started to feel like I was fighting with Miles." said Emilia as Adrian chuckled and looked at her with a apologetic look.

   "Bestfriends again?" said Adrian as he spit in his hand as Y/n looked at him disgusted. Emilia laughed and spit in hers as they shaked on it.

   "Bestfriends." said Emilia as they both wiped they hands on Y/n. She looked at them with a disgusted face and pushed their hands away.

   "That's nasty, no wonder you two are friends." said Y/n with a laugh. Adrian gave her a smile, looking at her up and down.

  "You can go to the boys dorm now E." said Adrian as Emilia's mouth dropped and Y/n looked at her surprised. "Run along now."

   "Stop trying to take my bff away from me." said Emilia sarcastically grabbing onto Y/n hands as Adrian pushed her off her bed. "Fine but not on my bed! Do it on Arias!"

   "Shut up and go away. I just want to talk to Y/n." said Adrian as Emilia stood off from the floor and looked back at them. Y/n was grinning, Emilia let out a laugh as she walked out the door. She closed the door and walked into the boys dorm. Miles and Graham looked at her suspiciously.

  "I have arrived !" said Emilia opening her arms and jumping onto Miles. He laughed and held her tightly as Graham looked at the two of them awkwardly.

   "Get out!" said Graham throwing a pillow at her. Emilia was in a tank top and shorts so Miles threw the covers over both of them. "Don't you two dare while i'm in here."

   "Shut up, I was kicked out of my own dorm." said Emilia laying on Miles as he played with her hair. Graham sat up, looking at them as they looked at him, holding in their laughs.

   "You two are pranking me right? Like you guys aren't really together? My brain can't handle it guys." said Graham as Emilia bursted out laughing. She climbed out of Miles bed and sat at the end of it.

  "Why do you always leave me." said Miles as Graham sighed and Emilia started smiling. Miles pulled into his chest and laid his chin on her neck.

   "I don't know when Adrian is coming back, he said it wasn't going to be long so I can't have him come back and i'm under your sheets now can I." said Emilia as Miles huffed. Graham got up and picked up a chessboard.

   "Want to play wizard chess while you wait then, anything so that the two of you aren't being weird." said Graham as Emilia laughed and got up. Graham set the chessboard out, Miles following behind her. They set the nightstand in front of Graham bed as he sat on his bed and Emilia and Miles pulled the chairs that went with their desk. Miles kept his hand on Emilia's thigh watching the two of them play.

———

"So what have you and Emilia been talking about.." said Adrian with a grin as he sat where Emilia was sitting on her bed. Y/n gave him a grin and he smiled back. "Only joking, I just wanted to spend some time with you. Alone."

"I'm sure Emilia's fine with the boys, don't think she'll mind." said Y/n as Adrian smiled. He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her into a kiss. Their kiss become more passionate, Adrian pinned Y/n on the bed as she moved her hands to his face. Their breathing became heavier when Adrian pulled away.

"You're so beautiful Y/n, really." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a smile and pulled him back into a kiss. Adrian's free hand moved down to her waist, as he started to kiss her neck but quickly got off her. "Sorry.."

"Sorry for what?" said Y/n with a laugh. Adrian looked at her as she held his face, her e/c eyes were shinning with the candles that lit in the room.

"I don't want to rush things with you Y/n." said Adrian as he looked down at the floor. Y/n let out a small laugh as Adrian looked back at her.

"You're so cute, I know don't worry about it Adrian." said Y/n as she pulled Adrian back into a kiss. The both of them smiling as their kiss turned more passionate and rougher.

———

"Autumn I have no idea what you're on about." said George as him and Autumn stood in his empty dorm. Her face was angry and her eyes were puffy. "You're telling me I can't hang out with my friends?"

"I'm telling you I don't like how you rather spend your time with them instead of me." said Autumn as George sat on his bed staring at her. Autumn was pacing back and forth in front of him. "I have no problem with them! They're nice people but you place them before me."

"Darling.. I'm with you all the time, you rather hang out with Alicia and Angelina and I don't tell you anything. You ditch me for them all the time!" said George as Autumn stopped to look at him.

"So you're pinning this all on me?! Of course im always the bad guy!" said Autumn as George looked at her in confusion. His mouth dropped a little as she stared at him.

"When did those words come out my mouth Autumn! I never said that! Look.. if you want me to stop spending so much time with them I will, just...can we stop fighting. I'm tired of it." said George as Autumn sat down next to him. George wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into a hug.

———

"Harry can I see the map for a second?" whispered Fred as Harry looked at him surprised and started rubbing his neck. "What?!"

"I kind of don't have it.." said Harry as Fred's eyes widen. Fred covered his face with his hands and let out a small sigh. "Professor Lupin took it from me not so long ago.."

"It's fine Harry, try and get it back please." said Fred as he walked to the door. Harry nodded when Fred turned back around. ".. and when you do, find me please."

———

"I think Adrian and Y/n are fucking." said Graham as Emilia, Miles and him stayed around in the boys dorm. Emilia looked over at Miles as he laughed.

"On your bed E!!" said Miles hugging her tightly. Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled. Graham looked at his watch and looked back up at Miles and Emilia.

"I told them if they were to do it, it better be on Arias bed and then Adrian kicked me out. It has been a while hasn't it?" said Emilia looking down at Miles watch to see it was past midnight. "You think they'll feel asleep?"

"You think she put him to sleep!" said Graham as Miles bursted out laughing. Emilia's grinned and looked over at Miles.

"More like he put her to sleep!" said Miles as him and Graham bursted out laughing. Emilia playfully pushed him and got up walking to the door. "Where are you going?"

"Well to see if they're asleep or not." said Emilia as Miles looked at her. He got up and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Stay.. if they fell asleep you can stay with me." whispered Miles as Graham made fake vomiting sounds. Emilia looked over at Graham and back at Miles. Emilia opened the door as Miles followed her, Graham got up to be nosy as well.

"Sh!" said Emilia as she placed her ear to the door. There was soft snoring as Emilia turned around and looked at the boys surprised. She softly opened the door to see Y/n wrapped in Adrian's arms, both of them sound asleep.

"Told you they're in your bed!" whispered Miles as Emilia groaned and closed the door. Miles looked at her and grin.

"Guess you're staying with me tonight!" said Miles as Graham groaned. Emilia rolled her eyes and pulled out her wand to lock the door. Miles grinned and pulled her back into the boys dorm. Miles looked the door and placed a kiss on her head.

"SLEEP IN ADRIANS BED BECAUSE IF I HEAR SOMETHING I DONT WANT TO HEAR I SWEAR TO MERLIN YOU TWO, I WONT HESITATE TO TELL ADRIAN!" yelled Graham as Emilia and Miles looked at each other. Emilia punched him in the arm as he groaned and moved back.

"Shut up! You're so loud for what Graham." said Emilia as Miles chuckled. Emilia walked over to Adrian's bed when Miles pulled her back and blew out the candles, and off to sleep they went.

  Ah i kinda hated this chapter 😭 but it's fine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
60.3K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...