Yakko Warner x Reader

By rats-writing

You were a toon with your own show, things were going smoothly, until you were featured in an episode of Anim... More

Meeting the Warners
First Night at the Water Tower
Chaos and Spaghetti
Care to Dance?
Beach Day
Nursing and a Scary Movie
Finally!
A Little Sleepy
Amusement Park
Nightmare
Pulling Teeth
Big Brother's Worries
Your Hero in Khaki Pants
A Strange Transformation
The End of an Era
[discontinued]

A Date

2.4K 45 31
By rats-writing

You were both still on the roof of the water tower. You had sat there admiring the view for a while before Yakko finally said something.

"Hey, uhhhhhh would you wanna go on a date?" he asked, turning to face you.

You started smiling and nodded your head. "I'd love to."

Yakko smiled with a light blush, hesitantly leaning in to give you a kiss on the cheek. You both climbed down from the roof and you gave Yakko a big hug before making your way home.

The next day you arrived at the tower when you usually do, but when you knocked on the door you could hear a lot of frantic chattering before the door finally opened, Yakko on the other side.

"Hi ___, come in." he moved aside to let you in and then closed the door behind you.

Dot was looking at you with a little smirk and Wakko was just staring at you.

"Uh, is something going on?" you made the mistake of asking.

Dot and Wakko immediately started jumping up and down shouting "Yakko's got a date" over and over. You looked over at Yakko who had his hand over his blushing face.

You giggled a bit as Yakko flailed his his arms in the air, shushing his siblings. "Alright alright, enough!"

Wakko hopped over to you and looked up at you. "Are you and Yakko gonna get married?"

You just blinked your eyes at him for a moment, the question not registering. "What?"

Yakko immediately pulled Wakko's hat over his face and shoved him away from you. "Euuuuh that's enough outta you."

Dot and Wakko went bouncing into the other room, laughing. Yakko turned to look at you. He gave a nervous chuckle and smiled at you, rubbing the back of his neck. You just smiled at him. Being a good big brother was one of the things you loved about him.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and he melted a little. "I'm guessing you told them." You stated the obvious.

"Uhhh yeah, maybe that was a bad idea." He walked over to the living room area and leaned against the couch.

"Oh don't be so dramatic, they're just messing around. It's cute." you told him, sitting on the couch.

He raised a brow at you. "You don't live with them." he said, looking down at you.

You shrugged and he sat down next to you. He twiddled his thumbs and looked over at you.

"Soooo, you wanna go on that date today?" he asked you, nervously.

You decided to mess with him a bit. "Date? Did I agree to a date? I don't remember that." His expression dropped and he gave you a pouty face. "Aww I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Today sounds great." You couldn't stand looking at his sad face, even if he was faking it.

He perked up and you could see his tail wagging behind him a little, which was so cute and you couldn't help but laugh a little. You gave him a little scratchy scratch on the top of his head and he closed his eyes, leaning into your hand. Wakko wasn't the only one who liked being pet.

You both decided on a classic dinner date, so after spending the day with the three, doing your usual craziness, you went back home to get changed into something nicer.

When you got back to the tower, Yakko opened the door in a fancy suit that was a little too big and an untied bowtie around his neck.

"Helloooo nurse." he greeted you, as you walked inside. "Give me just a minute, I have to make sure Dot and Wakko know not to destroy the place while I'm gone."

He walked back over to Dot and Wakko, who were fighting over the remote in the living room. You waited at the door as Yakko explained a few things to them, then walked back over to you, tying his tie. He smiled at you before turning around to say goodbye to his siblings.

"When I get back you guys should be in bed already, okay?" he asked them and they both nodded. "Don't burn the place down." he said as you both walked out the door and he closed the door with a little wave goodbye.

You both made your way down the water tower. Yakko turned to you and gave you a good long look, not having gotten the chance to since you got there. You laughed as he looked at you dreamily.

"Can you hold this?" he asked, extending a closed palm, seemingly with something inside it.

You held out your hand and he intertwined his fingers with yours. You smiled and held his hand the whole way to the restaurant.

When you two finally arrived, you were led to your table and Yakko pulled out your chair for you. You smiled at him as he sat down at the other end of the table. The restaurant was fancy but not too fancy, just the perfect amount. You both ordered and then talked for a while.

"When's the last time you left Wakko and Dot home alone?" you asked him.

"Gosh." He leaned his chin on his palm, his elbow was resting on the table. "I can't remember. Haven't really had a good reason to till now." he said with a smirk.

"You take good care of them." you said, and he looked at you with a serious expression for a moment. "You're a good older brother."

He sighed. "I'm glad you think so, it's hard."

You heard the waiter talking in the background about how "a couple of kids are in the restaurant" but ignored it.

You looked at Yakko for a moment before asking a more serious question. "What is it that you like about me? What made you want to ask me out?"

He was a bit surprised, and laughed nervously. "Ehh I could ask you the same question."

"But I asked you first." you said with a grin.

"Okay, that's fair..." He relaxed his shoulders, which had tensed up without him realizing, and thought for a moment. "To state the obvious, you genuinely care. You're basically a part of the family at this point. I mean, I've never felt this close with anyone besides my sibs." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Plus you're really sweet, and funny, funnier than me sometimes, which is a difficult feat." He chuckled a bit. "And you mean a lot to me. I mean it, you really are like family."

You gave him a really warm smile and reached across the table to hold his hand.

He took your hand in his and smiled. "Of course, your charming good looks didn't hurt." he said with his usual smirk.

You giggled and pulled your hand away as the waiter brought the food. You both ate and talked for a while about a bit of everything, and when you were ready to leave you looked over at Yakko.

"Are you actually gonna pay or-?" you asked.

"Or." he responded. He called for the check and handed the waiter something. "Put it on my card." he said, and you were out the door before the man realized it was a playing card.

You ran down the block and around the corner to make sure they wouldn't run out and find you, then stopped, and you both started laughing.

"I feel kinda bad for dine-and-dashing." you admitted.

Yakko waved his hand dismissively. "Nah, don't. The owner's a jerk anyway, trust me."

Yakko walked you home and you both stopped in front of your house. You both looked at each other for a moment before you spoke.

"Thanks for tonight." you told him, a light blush on your cheeks.

"Oh please, I don't know how you put up with me." he joked, and you laughed.

You were still holding hands and you reached out to take his other hand, pulling him a bit closer.

"You know what people do when they've had a good date?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

You raised a brow at him and chuckled. You leaned forward a bit and he quickly crashed his lips against yours, putting his hands around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and just stayed like that for a moment, melting into the kiss. Eventually you pulled away. You stared at him for a while, brushing your fingers through the fur on the back of his head. You couldn't tell, but his tail was wagging again. After a while you lowered your arms from around his neck and he reluctantly let go of your waist, your hands meeting in the middle.

"I love you." he said to you, staring at you with a loving gaze.

"I love you too, Yakko." you told him and kissed him on the cheek.

You slowly let go of his hands as you walked towards the door of your house.

"I'll see you tomorrow." you said with a little wave.

"See ya." he said dreamily as he watched you walk inside and close the door behind you.

He did a little fist bump to himself before happily walking back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2K 63
[COMPLETE] there is a part 2 to this book ******* This will be some cute x reader imagines and preferences for Yakko, Wakko, and Dot!! --requests ar...
68 0 7
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯 ꧁The studio is going insane! Cast, crew, workers, janitors tons of staff at the studio are going missing and nobody know...
2.5K 55 11
In the fjord-bound kingdom of Acmendelle, a thriving community lives under the rule of Sir William, Queen Angelina, and their children - princes Yakk...
33.6K 783 49
Meet abbey she is best friends with the Warner's and the daughter of hello nurse. Even though abbey is not related to Yakko wakko and dot she can sti...