๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ- ๐‘ฝ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๏ฟฝ...

By mxllodicly

a young woman raised by the nighttime patrons of the arts decides to embark on a trip which lands her in a sm... More

๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ€ข๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐งโ€ข (edited)
โ€ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ข
โ€ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌโ€ข (edited)
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐กโ€ข
โ€ข๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌโ€ข
โ€ข๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ โ€ข
โ€ข๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซโ€ข
โ€ข๐ก๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌโ€ข
๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
โ€ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐โ€ข
โ€ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒโ€ข
Hello!

โ€ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌโ€ข

4.6K 190 0
By mxllodicly

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢

As I arrived home later that day, I decided to call uncle Aro.

I had several questions for him, all of them concerning my new friends.

I quickly changed into sweats and got ready for bed. I laid down on my bed and dialed his number.

"Hello cara mia" I heard his voice after a few rings.

"Hi uncle" I answered with a sigh.
"I have a few questions for you, about your friend's coven."

Aro laughed.
"I knew you would want to know more at some point so I did some research. Some of them are gifted. Edward reads minds, though he will probably encounter the same problem I did. The youngest girl, Alice, sees the future. Apparently her visions are influenced by people's decisions so please try to avoid making any concerning us. We really want you to be safe. The last gifted member is Jasper, an empath, he feels and projects emotions. Carlisle and Esme don't really have gifts, I'm not sure about that Rosalie girl."

I listened carefully, noting each word he said in my mind.

"Grazie." I was thankful for the knowledge I now possessed. Though, I wondered whether any of their gifts would work on me.

My mind went back to this morning's events. I recalled Alice freezing and Edward watching her curiously.

Now everything made sense. They both looked a bit sad after Alice came out of her vision. I wondered what she had seen that made them both so upset.

Judging by her reaction, it was nothing good. I was only hoping that, whatever she saw, I would be able to protect them from.

I talked to Aro for a while, as he caught me up on what was happening back home.

Apparently, Jane and Alec went off on a mission somewhere and the rest of the guard got a few days off.

I found out that my parents were gifted a cottage- one of Volturi's properties near Rome and were spending a lot of time there and thinking of moving in.

They got their Italian driver's licenses and took my old car, since I now had my Porsche.

I also found out that we had an addition to the guard- a fairly young girl, Louisa, who was psychokinetic.
She was left by her sire to fend for herself and when Felix found her during a stroll through the town, she threw him into a building in order to protect herself.

I had a feeling we would become quick friends.

I talked to uncle for hours, and before I knew it, it was midnight.

I quickly said my goodbyes and got ready for bed.

As I laid in bed, glancing at the stars outside my window, I thought about the upcoming New Years celebration.

I wished that, just like Christmas, I could spend it with my family but now I knew that it was impossible.

Even if I managed to somehow make it to Italy and back in the span of a few days, Alice's precognitive powers would get me found out faster than I could think of the word 'Volturi'.

I thought about the Cullens- even though my friendship with the family was getting stronger day by day, I knew that the days of that friendship were numbered.
I would have to cut all contact with both them and Evelyn and completely disappear off the face of the earth before I was changed.

It's hard to keep long distance friendships alive, let alone when you can't ever allow your friends to see your unchanged appearance.

That thought saddened me a bit. I've grown to love that little vampire family who was nothing but kind to me. I knew I couldn't leave without a goodbye but I also couldn't tell them "see you again" because we would never be seeing each other again.

At least they wouldn't be seeing me. I kept my resolve to watch over them after my change.

I would have to discuss it with my uncles, but for all the love they've shown me so far, they deserved all the protection they could get.

And being a member of the Volturi, I could keep them out of harm's way.

***

A few months passed and spring came quite unexpectedly.

The snow melted overnight and sun rays peeked through the clouds.
It was a warm day, something I was not used to.

Cold was the norm for me. I moved here in the fall and back in Italy, the castle had no central heating- not that my family needed it. I got used to walking around the castle in short- sleeved dresses and barely noticed the cold nowadays.

As the school year was nearing an end, so was my time in Forks.
With graduation around the corner, I spent as much time as I could with the Cullens and Evelyn, making as many memories as I could. It was breaking my heart to think that I would have to disappear and cut off all contact with the people I considered my best friends, but all good things must come to an end.

I would have eternity to make new friends and I would cherish the memories of my time in Forks forever, no matter how uneventful it seemed to be.

I was sitting in art class, lost in my daydream, when Alice suddenly looked at me, worried. I wondered what she saw in my future that made her look so scared.

Though, before anyone could notice, she quickly composed herself and went back to her drawing.

I frowned, my eyes tracking the movements of her hand on the paper. Her strokes were quick and short, and her hand shook slightly- so unbecoming for a vampire- betraying the fact that whatever she had seen, unsettled her greatly.
I couldn't outright ask her what she saw since none of them knew that I found out about their abilities, or that I knew what they were.

I was just hoping she didn't see anything relating to my origin- I wasn't planning on telling them anything, even though keeping such a big secret from them was killing me inside.

The next few classes were uneventful. Since we were weeks away from graduation, the teachers weren't expecting much from us, save for an occasional assignment here and there.

***
The uneventful days turned to weeks and before I could blink, I was walking down the stairs of my high school for the last time as a student. The next time I would walk these halls, I would be taking my finals and heading off to Italy as soon as they were over.

As soon as I got home, I FaceTimed my family and we discussed the plan for my homecoming.

I found out that my plane ticket would be arriving in the mail sometime that week and I was expected to be back home in about a month. I wouldn't be present at the graduation- my parents had arranged for my diploma to be sent straight to their house in Rome.

I was more than happy. I missed both of my families and couldn't wait to be reunited with them.

The only thing left to do was to say an unofficial goodbye to my friends. I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could before finals started. I knew I wouldn't have much time for them when I'd have to study to catch up on the material I'd missed over the years of my stay in Europe- especially American history. Even though my history grade was decent in elementary school, the last time I had seen an American history textbook was when I was twelve.

Therefore, although I had more than enough and really did not need any more clothes, I decided to humor Alice and texted her, asking to go shopping.

Immediately I received a text asking whether Rosalie could join. I laughed and decided to invite Rose too.

Seconds later my phone lit up with another message from Alice.

'Thanks!' It said.

I chuckled and got in my car before driving to their house.

Despite not buying anything for myself, I stopped at the jewelers to pick up the gifts for each of the Cullens I asked Heidi to ship from Italy a few weeks prior - silver bracelets with exactly the same pattern as mine, with a small engraving, 𝓛.𝓐.𝓥.- Luna Arden-Volturi.

As selfish as it was, I wanted them to remember the young human girl who had grown to love them dearly.

Alice and Rosalie dragged me all over the mall, trying on a multitude of clothes and accessories, while I watched and laughed at Alice's enthusiasm.
However old she was, she still behaved like a five year old in a candy store. I knew I would miss her the most.

This little pixie was a ray of sunshine and made me happy even on my bad days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.1K 200
Imagines, Preferences, Oneshots of our favorite cloak wearing vampires. Requests are open. I will cover any member of the Volturi coven/guard or any...
2.6K 48 8
Marcus Volturi, while out on a early morning walk, finds a woman collapsed on the streets of Volterra. He wants to leave her alone, but his gift tell...
3.6K 77 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
94K 2.3K 45
โžถ-อ™หš เผ˜โœถ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ "you're unusually warm for a vamp...