The Prince Protection Program...

By CHOCOHONEY-

In which Hongjoong is a trouble maker, as well as the son on a famous CEO, and Seonghwa is hired as a secret... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 - Extra

19

3.3K 215 142
By CHOCOHONEY-

Please comment a lot and motivate me hehe ♡
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ready to go home?" Seonghwa asked, checking the time and seeing that it was almost seven in the evening.

"Yeah.. I'll probably sleep early today." Hongjoong muttered.

The two males had planned on having a movie night in order to possibly raise Hongjoong's spirits a bit more.

Seonghwa got into the driver's seat if the car while Hongjoong got into the passenger seat. Just as Seonghwa was about to start the car, he received a phonecall.

"Huh- Oh it's my dad.." Seonghwa picked up his phone quickly.

"Appa? You're calling a bit later than usual. Did something happen?"

"Seonghwa you need to come home. Your sister isn't feeling well and I have a mission tonight."

"Ah.. Okay I'll go." Seonghwa spoke.

"Thanks. I'll be back in the morning. There's some medicine in the kitchen, so help your sister out. I love you."

"I got it. And I love you too appa." Seonghwa hung up the phone and sighed.

"What is it? Go where?" Hongjoong asked, observing Seonghwa's facial expression.

"Joong I'll drop you off at home, I gotta go to my house. My sister is sick." Seonghwa spoke urgently.

"Oh. Okay." Hongjoong frowned, but was understanding nevertheless. Seonghwa really cares about his sister. Hongjoong thought, noticing how concerned his boyfriend had become.

A moment later Seonghwa was paring the car in Hongjoong's driveway. "I'm sorry I can't stay with you tonight.."

"It's okay. I hope she feels better soon."

"Thanks Joong." Seonghwa kissed the male on the lips quickly before starting the car again. He paused for a moment, feeling as if something was off, before leaving.

Hongjoong stared at the car longingly. He had fallen so hard for Seonghwa. Even the small things Seonghwa did made him swoon sometimes.

Calm yourself Hongjoong, he's going to take care of his sister.. nothing to swoon over.. even if it's cute that he's so caring.. and family oriented..

Hongjoong realized he was still standing outside and went into the house. "I'm home."

"Young master?" Jinhee appeared in the foyer,"Is Seonghwa not with you?"

"No. He had to go home." Hongjoong pouted slightly and Jinhee looked at the male weirdly.

"Ah well.. your mother is home today."

"Oh.. shouldn't she be asleep by now?"

"I think she had something to say to you, so she pushed dinner back a bit."

"To me? Do you know what it's about?" Hongjoong asked.

Jinhee shook her head. "Sorry.. But you should hurry and change."

Hongjoong sighed,"Okay." He went upstairs to change into more suitable clothing before returning to the kitchen.

"Eomma. Appa."

"Hongjoong. You're finally back." His father spoke.

"Yes. I had a school event."

"On a Saturday?" His mother asked.

"Yes. A festival." Hongjoong spoke curtly.

The woman hummed, clearly disinterested.

"Well, sit.. Oh where's your bodyguard?"

"He's having a family emergency, so he just dropped me off at home.

The woman frowned,"He's supposed to be with you for all hours. I should dock a bit of his pay."

"Eomma! It's a family emergency!"

"Lower your tone." She warned.

"He really has been doing his job Eomma.. please.."

The woman hid her displeasure and opted for calling Jinhee instead. The maid quickly entered the room.

"Please bring in dinner."

"Alright." Jinhee spoke, leaving the dining room to bring out dinner.

Ten minutes later, the dishes were all served and the family had begun to eat.

"So.. what's with the family dinner?" Hongjoong asked, eating a spoonful of his rice.

"Well.." His mother put down her utensils, causing Hongjoong to shift in his seat nervously. "We've decided to arrange a marriage for you.. for business reasons of course."

"What?" Hongjoong whispered, looking at his mom in fear.

"Don't worry, the marriage isn't until the summer after you graduate." She spoke again.

"You set up an arranged marriage for me?" He whispered, shock still taking over him.

"You're taking this news better than I expected. I thought you would be yelling." The woman smirked. Hongjoong's father on the other hand, stared at his child with an empathetic look

Hongjoong wanted so desperately to lash out, but he wouldn't let his mother win.

"..Okay." Hongjoong placed his shaking hands on his lap.

The woman raised her eyebrows at this reaction. "That's it?"

Does she want me to scream and make a commotion? Fucking bitch. Hongjoong thought.

"May I be excused."

"You've barely touched your food." His mother patronized.

"Please."

"Yes. You may." Hongjoong's father spoke, cutting off his wife.

The woman huffed but continued to eat nevertheless.

Hongjoong stood up and walked to his room feeling numb.

・:*:・

"Hwamin?"

"Oppa?" A tired voice called from upstairs.

Seonghwa took off his shoes at the door and rushed upstairs.

"Hwamin.."

"Why are you here?"

"Appa told me to take care of you." He spoke, turning on s dim lamp and looking around the room. "I'll make you some porridge."

Hwamin laughed softly,"Oppa, Im really okay."

"I'm still gonna make it." He spoke, leaving the room to prepare his sister the food.

Hwamin sighed and rolled over in her bed, pulling out her phone to see a text from her best friend.

After almost an hour, Seonghwa was entering the room with a tray of food for his sister and a thermos with hot tea.

"Thank you Seonghwa." She smiled softly, still a bit tired from the nap she had just taken.

The male smiled and left her alone to eat before going to take a shower and prepare for bed. Seonghwa was in the process of drying his hair when there was a knock at the front door.

"Oppa who's at the door?!"

"I'm not sure. Just stay in your room." The male spoke, leaving grabbing a gun and putting it in his pocket. He didn't like using it, but he was trained well, so he knew how to.

Seonghwa carefully descended down the stairs and peeked into the door peephole. What..?

"Joong?"

The male was shaking and sniffling, he had obviously been crying.

"S-Seonghwa." The male wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, crying loudly.

"Hey.. hey.. calm down baby." Seonghwa pulled Hongjoong into the house and locked the front door.

"Who was it?" Hwamin asked, her voice sounding sore.

"A friend!" Seonghwa called back to his sister.

Hongjoong just cried harder in the male's arms.

"Oh!" Seonghwa panicked before just deciding to pick up the male and carry him into his bedroom.

Hongjoong sat down on Seonghwa's bed, wiping his eyes with the tissues Seonghwa gave him.

"Calm down.. baby.. breathe." Hongjoong took a deep and shaky breath.

Seonghwa wanted to ask what had happened but Hongjoong seemed to be too engrossed in his tears.

Hongjoong moved to sit in Seonghwa's lap, straddling the male and hugging him tightly to calm himself down.

"Better?" Seonghwa asked, and Hongjoong just nodded sadly.

"My.." Hongjoong sniffled,"My mom arranged a m-marriage for m-me." he burst into tears again. He had clearly processed the news, which was why he was crying so much.

"Baby what?! Why would she do that?!"

"For.. a b-business d-deal!"

Seonghwa hugged his boyfriend tighter, feeling frustration take over him.

How could she just give away her kid's future like that.. for business?!

Seonghwa was fuming.

"I don't wanna lose you!" Hongjoong sobbed.

"Baby you're not going to lose me."

Seonghwa spoke fake words of assurance. He honestly didn't know what this meant for the two of them, but he couldn't bear to watch Hongjoong cry. It was breaking his heart.

After a moment, Hongjoong calmed down. Sniffling and hugging his boyfriend close.

"Let's get you cleaned up so we can sleep, hm?"

Hongjoong nodded, feeling Seonghwa pick him up and take him into the bathroom.

"Here, you can shower and wear this, I have to check in on my sister." Seonghwa placed clothing on the bathroom counter and kissed Hongjoong's cheek before leaving.

Seonghwa waited until he heard the water turn on before feeling his eyes well up with tears.

He was going to lose Hongjoong.

I don't even know how much time we have left together..

The male wiped his eyes and stood up, I should go check on Hwamin anyways. He left the bedroom and went to peek into his sister's room, seeing that she had finished her food and was sleeping.

Sadly, Seonghwa picked up the tray and placed it in the kitchen, doing the dishes quickly before heading back upstairs.

"Hwa?" Hongjoong spoke softly, reentering the bedroom after brushing his teeth.

"Hm? I'm here baby." The bodyguard was sitting on his bed.

"I'm sorry I showed up here suddenly." Hongjoong rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"It's okay." Seonghwa dismissed. "Really. It's fine."

Hongjoong pouted softly and Seonghwa kissed his lips. "Let's just sleep, okay? We can talk more in the morning."

"Okay.." Hongjoong frowned, getting into bed while Seonghwa went to brush his teeth quickly.

"Comfy?" Seonghwa asked getting under the covers and laying down beside his boyfriend.

"Mhm." Hongjoong responded, laying his head on Seonghwa's chest.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about anything, okay baby?"

"..M'kay..." Hongjoong murmured, dozing off in his boyfriend's arms.

Seonghwa played with Hongjoong's hair gently.

He was scared.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
OHHHH yes yk, typical arranged marriage 🙂 paired with someone taking pictures of you randomly lolsies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 330 13
Seonghwa, a mistreated stripper, has been trying to get away from his past but he becomes forced to face it when he encounters an awkward but caring...
5.1K 163 25
San is a Mysterious detective who has a hard case to solve. The famous Jung Wooyoung has experienced loss and needs help. Where will their paths lead...
18.3K 730 6
hongjoong was a trendy boy who deep down was much more than that. seonghwa was a popular, cocky boy with a big ego. what happens when these two end...
39.6K 1.7K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...